Nordic distributor lists new EP to be released on November 6

«1
This site also correctly listed the release date for Seasons before its announcement so it's a highly trustworthy source.

0GRW2Hg.png

http://www.panvision.com/1/1.0.1.0/33/3/?item=prod_prod-s1/91961

Once again only 4 weeks between the release and announcement for an EP :D

ΔΤΔ



lhSmWvL.png

Comments

  • CupidCupid Posts: 2,344 Member
    edited October 8
    I figured there'd be another EP before the year ended. I guess it's time for the forum to go into hyper speculation mode as to what it is :*
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • AntonAnton Posts: 20 Member
    Pretty sure it’s legit, just like the cdon leak of seasons.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 2,155 Member
    The 6th November is the date of my birthday!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 13,597 Member
    I totally support going back to 2 EPs a year if the quality isn't sacrificed.

    And it actually does say EP 6, so there's no ambiguity about it possibly being a GP or an SP. If there's only 1 month to go, I guess we'll find out soon.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 245 Member
    I'm thinking that this one month between announcement and release (and scandinavian sites listing the release sates one day too early :D ) is one way they're switching things up. Can't complain though, we had ridiculously long promo periods before.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Hopefully this celebrity expansion adds a band feature and does not have an intrusive system that makes just knowing a celeb you instantly become one.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 80,532 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    This site also correctly listed the release date for Seasons before its announcement so it's a highly trustworthy source.

    0GRW2Hg.png

    http://www.panvision.com/1/1.0.1.0/33/3/?item=prod_prod-s1/91961

    Once again only 4 weeks between the release and announcement for an EP :D

    Wow that's early.
    The Sims 4 Seasons Coming To PC June 22nd!!!!!!!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 15,688 Member
    And I have now chosen my birthday present.
    j0MpgSD.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 80,532 Member
    I wonder what happens if they cant get terrain tools to work. If they cant the Nov Update will be delayed as will the EP.
    The Sims 4 Seasons Coming To PC June 22nd!!!!!!!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 2,560 Member
    I wonder what happens if they cant get terrain tools to work. If they cant the Nov Update will be delayed as will the EP.

    I don't think there will be a need for terrain tools. If there's a world coming with the Superstar EP/GP, it's probably all flat like the previous ones.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited October 8

    More like Superstar. Showtime was a pack about being a performer and going on tours. Celebrity life came with Late Night.

    There's a camera and movie emoji on the gif description. I can't wait to play with the fame system.
    j0MpgSD.gif
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 6,578 Member
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 18 Member
    The hair is fabulous, the catsuit is fabulous. I've completely changed from not too bothered to very excited.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 15,669 Member
    Apparently, it's November 16th, not the 6th.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 2,886 Member
    I wonder what happens if they cant get terrain tools to work. If they cant the Nov Update will be delayed as will the EP.

    I don't think there will be a need for terrain tools. If there's a world coming with the Superstar EP/GP, it's probably all flat like the previous ones.

    He means the terrain tools are part of the patch and the patch has to release before the EP.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 3,347 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Apparently, it's November 16th, not the 6th.

    Well, will the actual date make up its mind then? :p There's only one way to find out...today's official reveal!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Come check out Fedora Dan and Alex Starr!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 15,669 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Apparently, it's November 16th, not the 6th.

    Well, will the actual date make up its mind then? :p There's only one way to find out...today's official reveal!

    I wonder what time it will appear.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 3,347 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Apparently, it's November 16th, not the 6th.

    Well, will the actual date make up its mind then? :p There's only one way to find out...today's official reveal!

    I wonder what time it will appear.

    The time it usually does; 10 AM PT.

    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Come check out Fedora Dan and Alex Starr!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 15,669 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Apparently, it's November 16th, not the 6th.

    Well, will the actual date make up its mind then? :p There's only one way to find out...today's official reveal!

    I wonder what time it will appear.

    The time it usually does; 10 AM PT.


    Thanks for posting the time(s).
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,007 Member
    edited October 9
    I thought new games come out on Tuesdays, but 16th is on Friday? 6th sounds right?
    jtxbep.jpg
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited October 9
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    I thought new games come out on Tuesdays, so 16th is on Friday? 6th sounds right?

    It used to be Tuesdays but since Seasons it’s been Fridays, presumably because they wanna release it at the same time worldwide (UK retailers for example only stock new games on Fridays). European Simmers used to complain how they need to wait a few more days to play EPs; now this isn’t an issue anymore as everyone gets it on Friday.

    This only applies to EPs as only EPs have physical releases. GPs and SPs don’t have standalone physical releases so they should continue to release on Tuesdays.

    ΔΤΔ



    lhSmWvL.png
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,007 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    I thought new games come out on Tuesdays, so 16th is on Friday? 6th sounds right?

    It used to be Tuesdays but since Seasons it’s been Fridays, presumably because they wanna release it at the same time worldwide (UK retailers for example only stock new games on Fridays). European Simmers used to complain how they need to wait a few more days to play EPs; now this isn’t an issue anymore as everyone gets it on Friday.

    This only applies to EPs as only EPs have physical releases. GPs and SPs don’t have standalone physical releases so they should continue to release on Tuesdays.

    Oh I see! I don't remember Seasons came out on Friday. Thanks!
    jtxbep.jpg
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 22,562 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Apparently, it's November 16th, not the 6th.

    Maybe the distributor misplaced a decimal point. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 29,968 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Apparently, it's November 16th, not the 6th.

    Maybe the distributor misplaced a decimal point. B)

    Or it was just the usual placeholder date.
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top