Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nordic distributor lists new EP to be released on November 6

This site also correctly listed the release date for Seasons before its announcement so it's a highly trustworthy source.

0GRW2Hg.png

http://www.panvision.com/1/1.0.1.0/33/3/?item=prod_prod-s1/91961

Once again only 4 weeks between the release and announcement for an EP :D
qidpmcvgek8y.png

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited October 2018
    I figured there'd be another EP before the year ended. I guess it's time for the forum to go into hyper speculation mode as to what it is :*
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • AntonAnton Posts: 35 Member
    Pretty sure it’s legit, just like the cdon leak of seasons.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    The 6th November is the date of my birthday!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I totally support going back to 2 EPs a year if the quality isn't sacrificed.

And it actually does say EP 6, so there's no ambiguity about it possibly being a GP or an SP. If there's only 1 month to go, I guess we'll find out soon.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    I'm thinking that this one month between announcement and release (and scandinavian sites listing the release sates one day too early :D ) is one way they're switching things up. Can't complain though, we had ridiculously long promo periods before.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Hopefully this celebrity expansion adds a band feature and does not have an intrusive system that makes just knowing a celeb you instantly become one.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    This site also correctly listed the release date for Seasons before its announcement so it's a highly trustworthy source.

0GRW2Hg.png

http://www.panvision.com/1/1.0.1.0/33/3/?item=prod_prod-s1/91961

Once again only 4 weeks between the release and announcement for an EP :D

Wow that's early.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    And I have now chosen my birthday present.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I wonder what happens if they cant get terrain tools to work. If they cant the Nov Update will be delayed as will the EP.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I wonder what happens if they cant get terrain tools to work. If they cant the Nov Update will be delayed as will the EP.

I don't think there will be a need for terrain tools. If there's a world coming with the Superstar EP/GP, it's probably all flat like the previous ones.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2018

More like Superstar. Showtime was a pack about being a performer and going on tours. Celebrity life came with Late Night.

There's a camera and movie emoji on the gif description. I can't wait to play with the fame system.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    The hair is fabulous, the catsuit is fabulous. I've completely changed from not too bothered to very excited.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Apparently, it's November 16th, not the 6th.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

I don't think there will be a need for terrain tools. If there's a world coming with the Superstar EP/GP, it's probably all flat like the previous ones.

He means the terrain tools are part of the patch and the patch has to release before the EP.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Well, will the actual date make up its mind then? :p There's only one way to find out...today's official reveal!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

Well, will the actual date make up its mind then? :p There's only one way to find out...today's official reveal!

I wonder what time it will appear.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

The time it usually does; 10 AM PT.

Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

The time it usually does; 10 AM PT.

Thanks for posting the time(s).
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited October 2018
    I thought new games come out on Tuesdays, but 16th is on Friday? 6th sounds right?
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    edited October 2018
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    I thought new games come out on Tuesdays, so 16th is on Friday? 6th sounds right?

It used to be Tuesdays but since Seasons it’s been Fridays, presumably because they wanna release it at the same time worldwide (UK retailers for example only stock new games on Fridays). European Simmers used to complain how they need to wait a few more days to play EPs; now this isn’t an issue anymore as everyone gets it on Friday.

This only applies to EPs as only EPs have physical releases. GPs and SPs don’t have standalone physical releases so they should continue to release on Tuesdays.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    I thought new games come out on Tuesdays, so 16th is on Friday? 6th sounds right?

It used to be Tuesdays but since Seasons it’s been Fridays, presumably because they wanna release it at the same time worldwide (UK retailers for example only stock new games on Fridays). European Simmers used to complain how they need to wait a few more days to play EPs; now this isn’t an issue anymore as everyone gets it on Friday.

This only applies to EPs as only EPs have physical releases. GPs and SPs don’t have standalone physical releases so they should continue to release on Tuesdays.

Oh I see! I don't remember Seasons came out on Friday. Thanks!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Maybe the distributor misplaced a decimal point. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member

Maybe the distributor misplaced a decimal point. B)

Or it was just the usual placeholder date.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.