Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Book club - Open for nominations

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    JoieWilder wrote: »
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @JoieWilder: I was sad when you were probably going to miss Book Club but I'm fine with a bit of overlapping talk, no matter how much we've talked about it on Discord. ;)

Ugh I still have so much love for Camille (and it's not like she's dead yet, that's the benefit of releasing one chapter a year amirite). In general I like that same-sex attraction is treated as something normal and a perfectly fine way to have a happy ending in the legacy, and not just something for spares or exactly one Very Special Generation (tm). Obviously the writing and screenshots come first but I have my priorities as a reader! And I'm excited to see where Logan goes and surprises me. <3

i wouldn't have let that happen. yesterday when i realized i should have reminded my nominees i peeked and saw there was a few empty weeks.and i told jo when she popped up wed work it out i didn't even ask cog. :) i forgot itwas his thead.

I do adore you, @friendsfan367 . :heart: You and your aggggh's make me smile.

i adore you too. the only other :) person i yell at is ayden :)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,235 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I'm so happy to be talking about @LegacySims2017 story! @MadameLee Right, Magna? You're one of the stars of it!

It's so much fun!

were talking about him behind his back hes currently missing. :)

I see you! :wink:

i see you too. i aplogize for not reminding you.as you might know i couldn't read before glasses but adjusting to glasses and the way mine workis so far impossiblle. so i gt nervous

It’s okay. Life has been a bit crazy for me lately that my Simself household has been just sitting around. Summer is almost upon us and crossing my fingers I can get some me time then. I miss playing the game.

...And I want to move onto Angel’s Generation. It means I get to play and have fun with your sim selfie. :grimace:
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I'm so happy to be talking about @LegacySims2017 story! @MadameLee Right, Magna? You're one of the stars of it!

It's so much fun!

were talking about him behind his back hes currently missing. :)

I see you! :wink:

i see you too. i aplogize for not reminding you.as you might know i couldn't read before glasses but adjusting to glasses and the way mine workis so far impossiblle. so i gt nervous

It’s okay. Life has been a bit crazy for me lately that my Simself household has been just sitting around. Summer is almost upon us and crossing my fingers I can get some me time then. I miss playing the game.

...And I want to move onto Angel’s Generation. It means I get to play and have fun with your sim selfie. :grimace:

if ayden were real hed be yelling at me. i haven't opened my game for a while. i'd love if my simself married angel. just sayn. :)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi everyone, this week we have a tasty read from @Munterbacon's simLit, Strike.

@Munterbacon, which chapter would you like us to look at? :)
  • Options

strike what? sorry cog i tried to stay on topic but munter set me up
  • Options

Have no idea. Maybe you should ask Munter? XD
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,760 Member

I think it has something to do with Bowling since if you hit all 10 (or 5) pins you get a STRIKE!! If you get 3 Strikes in a row you get a TURKEY!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

I think it has something to do with Bowling since if you hit all 10 (or 5) pins you get a STRIKE!! If you get 3 Strikes in a row you get a TURKEY!!

it was a joke. cog and i tell silly little jokes to each other :)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

You are correct in that it is referring to Bowling :)

STRIKE! is a silly little series (which I seriously need to post some more chapters for soon) which involves ten teams of four players (most of which were submitted by fellow simmers) - as they all vie for an individual and a team win against the others.

If it's allowed, I'd like to share 3 chapters, as they're all part of a single Match-up between two of the teams. I split up my Match-ups into Pre-Game Preparations, The Actual Matchup, and Post-Game Shenanigans so I think it'll be worth it for everyone to view the three as they're meant to be read?

Round One | Matchup Two: Pregame
    Round One | Matchup Two: Incredibowl Hulks vs. Splits & Giggles
    Round One | Matchup Two: Postgame
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

STRIKE! is a silly little series (which I seriously need to post some more chapters for soon) which involves ten teams of four players (most of which were submitted by fellow simmers) - as they all vie for an individual and a team win against the others.

If it's allowed, I'd like to share 3 chapters, as they're all part of a single Match-up between two of the teams. I split up my Match-ups into Pre-Game Preparations, The Actual Matchup, and Post-Game Shenanigans so I think it'll be worth it for everyone to view the three as they're meant to be read?

opps you weren't supposed to see that . i blame the forum actvity. usually my dum joke would be buried. plus my eyes never actually opened i left for my nices party at 9 after waking up at 6 then i didn't get back til 6 so very long day. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2019

opps you weren't supposed to see that . i blame the forum actvity. usually my dum joke would be buried. plus my eyes never actually opened i left for my nices party at 9 after waking up at 6 then i didn't get back til 6 so very long day. :)

See what? :smirk: No worries, I'm well aware of your playful jokes, so it came as no surprise! :D

That DOES sound like a long day... Had one of those recently myself so I can understand completely!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

@Munterbacon three chapters is fine. Sounds like a fun Simlit. :)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,235 Member

It is. I miss seeing my submitted sim “Katy Purry”. :lol:
  • Options

only cathtea can confuse me whats a katy purry?

note to munter legacy enjoys my humor too, :)
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

I miss her pet cat and said cat's art critic skills more so but usually Katy Purry is near the cat.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

That sounds awesome, @Munterbacon. Adding to my reading list.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    How did I miss this story before? Strike is gold, @Munterbacon! Love it! Just wanted to say it before I sign out for the night. Can't wait to read more!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @AdamsEve1231 Thanks! :blush:

So, for those that have read the three chapters, which was your favourite moment, and who was your favourite character across all three chapters?

dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 Thanks! :blush:

So, for those that have read the three chapters, which was your favourite moment, and who was your favourite character across all three chapters?

I think Cleo stole the show. She bowled almost to the end before she couldn’t do anymore. And then coming back from the hospital high on pain killers was great. But, the after parties are always so much fun! I always look forward to those.

The best moment? Hmm.... It’s hard but I have to say Cleo’s return and all of references to fire! Lord Flash and Pandora were fun too.
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Prince trying to hold a giant bowling ball was my favorite moment. So much attitude in that little guy! He was my favorite for sure--there's something so hilarious about all these adults bowling and then this random stuck-up little kid joins them because ????????? He can't find his way home?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Omg, yes! I was gonna say: Prince bowling was a fave moment, but I'm also strangely proud of all the people getting attacked by the bowling alley >:)

He was probably my fave char too, so unique, but man, I love my boi Ramesh, and I admire Cleo so much for playing thru the pain :joy:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Good morning, everybody and happy Monday.

So many great stories here that I really need to catch up on during spring break. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Okay, I have a question for all of you to start this off. Who has been your favorite character in the story so far?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @Munterbacon Cleo is definitely a favorite of mine! She didn't let a hospital trip get her down. And she braved the nightclub afterparty in a hospital gown! :D

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Hi everyone, sorry I didn't do this yesterday but these next two weeks we'll be featuring @Skcaga6's simlit, We Own Tonight