Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Book club - Open for nominations

1303132333436...Next

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @simscognito I hope the health issues get better soon. Rest well, and thank you so much for running the Book Club so far. All the best. :heart:

this. i can't say it better than rip.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Hi everyone, because of health-related reasons, I am withdrawing from running bookclub.
    If anyone wishes to take over from me, please let me know and I'll send you the current nominations.
    I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm willing to take over @simscognito. I hope you feel better!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi everyone, because of health-related reasons, I am withdrawing from running bookclub.
    If anyone wishes to take over from me, please let me know and I'll send you the current nominations.
    I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm willing to take over @simscognito. I hope you feel better!

@nerdfashion Hey, sorry I haven't responded for a while. Thank you so much for agreeing to take over. I haven't actually had many nominations but I'll send the one's I've got over to you in a bit.
  • sophiesabasophiesaba Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, i'd like to suggest you this Unfinished W(h)at's house by FruUter, it's a nice shell that everyone can furnish. It gives fun to those who can't create for now and the house is a story itself. Here is the link https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DAC666A250ED11EA881ED0744F9D1960

Best regards
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    sophiesaba wrote: »
    Hello, i'd like to suggest you this Unfinished W(h)at's house by FruUter, it's a nice shell that everyone can furnish. It gives fun to those who can't create for now and the house is a story itself. Here is the link https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DAC666A250ED11EA881ED0744F9D1960

Best regards

This isn't a thread for build suggestions. As it says in the title, it's a thread for discussing sims stories.