Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Jared and Alexandra relaxing in the yard where they can keep an eye on the kids.
    45296810124_a29fbc8caf_b.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    ‘Ahem… The werewolf couldn’t follow the trail into the camp. It gave up a bloodcurdling howl in frustration, echoing around the sand dunes. Really terrifying. Somebody started shouting orders in Arabic and the whole camp went mad – there were military everywhere, running around with their loaded guns, just like in a movie.’

tgw01-13-90.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Sarcastic_LynxSarcastic_Lynx Posts: 46 Member
    I was trying to figure out why I couldn't post a pic but I found out it's because I dont have the member title yet. When I do get ready for a very majestic cat lol
  • Options
    Sarcastic_LynxSarcastic_Lynx Posts: 46 Member
    3R2TA6Q.png)
    This is what happens when your cats fight in TS3 by the way.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    My genie rolled a wish to learn how to fish but he had a little trouble staying on his feet :p
    32151819068_3087326d2d_o.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member

The little guy that had the birthday earlier, Bruce Bruce got his first prom. His older brother Alexander had already had one but was going to this one anyway. Randomly, Bruce's favourite colour got to be black, whereas Alexander's is white. So they have prom outfits of those colours. Bruce has a trait of eco-friendly as well as 'good' so I've made him a bit like a hippie, but a royal-ish one because his family has a running name-theme of Scottish historical characters/royal things. I randomised the traits at least 10 times and then until they were not too bad. So Bruce is in the black and Alexander is in the white.

Since I used MC to send a bunch of kids to boarding school there wasn't many girls to pick from to go with. Alexander asked Sandi French, because she has an unusual nose, and after Bruce found that the little girl he chatted to at his birthday grew up with an Evil trait, he asked Darlene Bunch because she's not too bad. How nice that she chose a similar formal, the Chinesy one.

Sam Sekemoto is in the very back, he was the boyfriend of one of the girls, unbeknown to Bruce/Alexander. They both said yes anyway because Bruce and Alexander always choose "talk to friends" when they go to school because they don't need to worry about their grades anymore, being straight A's, so they really had no choice but to say yes because they're at best friends status.

Who knows, maybe they'll find other girls after they grow up and finish uni. I want Bruce's children to keep his face, so whoever it is will be plain-ish, and Alexander is plain so his wifey will be unusual, hence the other reason they chose these girls.

Anyway, that's my latest.

Screenshot-299.jpg
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Just my woofy daddy Teague, jogging home from completing an Opportunity to exchange recipes with a Sim in town, to advance his Cooking skill. If you are plotting tastier meals, it's handy to put in the effort to keep trim, on the way home! :) When he got there, he joined his sons in a game of tag, too, for extra cardio!

6qONR7w.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @Sindocat I always had my athletic sims jog to and fro their special assignments, but also to collect things and I had Derek jog to school :joy: The perfect way to gain time skilling up!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Showing my last two screenshots this time because sims, teens especially, can look a little goofy when they smile ;)
    45301949244_dbddb0f737_o.jpg
    46026140881_622e539867_o.jpg
  • Options
    And this is the final picture from my last "upgraded" chapter of The Grey Witches! There are lots more if you follow the link, 124 to be exact...

His mother believed him though. She took him in her arms and whispered that he mustn’t talk about what happened in the Egyptian tomb, because nobody would believe him, thinking he was crazy. She said his father would come around once he had had time to think it all over. It was quite an incredible story, after all.

tgw01-13-123.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot-x6911.jpg
    Time to close the game! My sims are tired.
    (I love djinns. They have so many highly usefull abilities!)
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    My Sims were sleeping, so I looked around the town. Bridgeport by night looks wonderful!

I do that often, I can recommend it!

@Sarcastic_Lynx Welcome to the club!

@Mikezumi You freed him!

@Waterdragon I love them as well, miss them in my current game (but played them for generations so it was time to let go)

(hope to play tomorrow and fin-nal-ly add a new last pic to this topic, love all your pictures and game experiences)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Just have to add a picture of Derek...

tgw01-13-127.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    @Mikezumi I love to hear that! And can’t wait to see more of him here <3
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    I just loaded my save before going out to visit my sister (at least I think I am unless the weather goes bad on me) to take Jason into Stylist for a change of clothes. As cute as the genie outfit is on him, he needs a more modern look. Not that I know what modern people wear since my head is stuck in the 70s when I was a teen ;) When I brought him into Stylist, I couldn't resist taking a pic of him :D
    45121852395_08bcec7154_o.jpg

@JoAnne65 If you are interested in seeing more than just my latest screenshots of Jason, you can see them in my Odds and Sods thread. Thanks :)
  • Options
    Bookmarked!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Sindocat wrote: »
    If you are plotting tastier meals, it's handy to put in the effort to keep trim, on the way home! :)

Are you talking about keeping trim as in an imaginary thing or do your sims in Sims 3 actually gain/lose weight?
  • Options
    KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    @AlexaKry Too cute!
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    If you are plotting tastier meals, it's handy to put in the effort to keep trim, on the way home! :)

Are you talking about keeping trim as in an imaginary thing or do your sims in Sims 3 actually gain/lose weight?

Yes! It's a real thing!

Sims do gain and lose weight, and Teague is built a bit more thick than Ean, so gains more easily as he'll tend to default to that heavier slider setting if I don't make him stay fit.

You can accelerate the process with the "Fast Metabolism" LTW. Unlike a fast metabolism in real life, which burns calories more efficiently, in TS3, it merely makes weight gain and loss more noticeable.

My Sims have been eating a lot of birthday cake. Most of Teague's workouts are for strength, so I need to remember to work in cardio (which is the slimming option) as well.
  • Options

Yes! It's a real thing!

Sims do gain and lose weight, and Teague is built a bit more thick than Ean, so gains more easily as he'll tend to default to that heavier slider setting if I don't make him stay fit.

You can accelerate the process with the "Fast Metabolism" LTW. Unlike a fast metabolism in real life, which burns calories more efficiently, in TS3, it merely makes weight gain and loss more noticeable.

My Sims have been eating a lot of birthday cake. Most of Teague's workouts are for strength, so I need to remember to work in cardio (which is the slimming option) as well.

my sims have often over-eaten and gotten the stuffed motive, but have never gained weight. The only way they have ever gained weight is with the Body Sculptor. I've gotten so annoyed with it because a lot of them grow old looking very thin and un-muscular, not matter how much they work out as an adult, and then never get muscular after that, so I've tried to get them to fatten up before getting old with no luck and resorted to using the Body Sculptor to make them slightly fatter before getting old. I don't know if there's an expansion pack that has getting fatter and thinner, but none of my sims 3 sims have ever gotten fatter or thinner than what they were made in CAS. I think maybe you're confused with Sims 4.
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    @DivinylsFan - um, no, gain weight and loss is definitly a thing in the Sims 3, pretty sure since the base game. Don´t know, why it doesn´t work for you. (Elder sims are indeed nearly always frail and skinny, which is a pet peeve of mine).
    tc8.jpg
    tc159.jpg
    Conall is naturally a heavier sim, but he´s disciplined and does a lot of sport autonomously, so he slims down. In his case, I like him better when he´s a bit chubby, so I make him overeat. Works every time! :)
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top