Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Shannon : *see a woman after the ball* uhm... Hi ? Is that yours ? *Points to the ball*
    Kyra : who are you talking to ? *Turns around* *didn't expect to see anyone and jump a bit* Oh my !.. Hi ..! Are you lost too ? ..

Camille: *to Shannon* No. I don't know where it came from. *to Kyra* Yeah. Me and those guys *points behind her at the others* got lost somehow..

Hamster: *runs back over to them* Hey, you coming or not? *d-did it just... talk!?!?*

Shannon : *look at the people and watch the hamster talk* T-THE FXCK ?!
    Kyra : WHAT ?!
    Shannon : *see a woman after the ball* uhm... Hi ? Is that yours ? *Points to the ball*
    Kyra : who are you talking to ? *Turns around* *didn't expect to see anyone and jump a bit* Oh my !.. Hi ..! Are you lost too ? ..

Camille: *to Shannon* No. I don't know where it came from. *to Kyra* Yeah. Me and those guys *points behind her at the others* got lost somehow..

Hamster: *runs back over to them* Hey, you coming or not? *d-did it just... talk!?!?*

Camille: *shocked. Tries to answer but only manages to let out a squeak*

Hamster: I'm trying to show you people the way out of this forest, so unless you wanna be stuck here forever, follow me! *runs off again*

Camille: *runs after the hamster*
    Takumi: Camille, wait! *runs after her*
    Zenia and Liana: *follows them*

Hamster: *leads them through the clearing and keeps running toward a house in the distance*

*they all follow the hamster to the house*

Hamster: *runs into the front yard of the house*

*A young man is standing in the front yard*

Camille: *is first to notice the man. Startled*
    Cyrielle: *waking up*

Hamster: I'm trying to show you people the way out of this forest, so unless you wanna be stuck here forever, follow me! *runs off again*

Hamster: *leads them through the clearing and keeps running toward a house in the distance*

Shannon : *follows them*
    citysimmer wrote: »
    ?: *wandering through the woods, hears footsteps, and speeds up, scared*

?: *bumps straight into Kyra* Gah!

Kyra : *was running a little behind Shannon and get bumped by a stranger* *desperately try to grab something but falls in the mud anyway* Aah ! *Splash*

???: *turns around and sees the hamster* ...Hamlet? How'd you get out here? *sees the people approaching* Um... hello there?

(The guy looks like this:)
    DVEJOZZ.png?1
    Some of you probably know who this is XD

Camille: Uh... Hello..
    Cyrielle: *shifting around*

???: ...I haven't seen you around town before. Did you just move here?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Kyra : *was running a little behind Shannon and get bumped by a stranger* *desperately try to grab something but falls in the mud anyway* Aah ! *Splash*

???: *turns around and sees the hamster* ...Hamlet? How'd you get out here? *sees the people approaching* Um... hello there?

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Camille: We.. We're not from here... We don't know how we got here..
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

???: *picks up Hamlet off the ground, seems confused about what to do* Okay... I'm Adiran Nightshade. And you would be...?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

???: *picks up Hamlet off the ground, seems confused about what to do* Okay... I'm Adiran Nightshade. And you would be...?

Camille: I, uh, I'm Camille. *pointing to everyone as she says their names* That's my mom Zenia, my sisters Cy and Liana, and my friend Takumi.
    (Just gonna say I'm using female Cy for this. Last time i was using male Cy. XD)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

?: Oh no! Um, are you okay?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    *The sound of footsteps on the forest floor grows slowly louder as two young redheads make their way through the brush.*

Niall: I'm just saying you should come back. Please. Mother is worried sick.
    Morgan: I'm never going back there. Dominic will never replace Father. You know that just as well as I do.
    Niall: This has to stop! If Mother is happy with him, I'm happy-
    *He pauses and looks around.*
    Morgan: Great. Now you've led us off the path.
    Niall: If you hadn't run away in the first place, neither of us would be here right now. Alone. In the forest. With no adults...
    Morgan: Clearing.
    *She runs on ahead, leaving Niall to follow.*

(This is going to be fun! Niall is the sim in my avatar and Morgan is his twin sister Morgan Fyres from Windenburg. The 'running away' storyline is part of a SimLit I'm going to be writing soon and I thought it'd be perfect to integrate it here in a roleplay :)@squirrelwithacup can you add me to the players list? Thank you :) )
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Camille: I, uh, I'm Camille. *pointing to everyone as she says their names* That's my mom Zenia, my sisters Cy and Liana, and my friend Takumi.
    (Just gonna say I'm using female Cy for this. Last time i was using male Cy. XD)

(Okay. Might take me a minute to get used to so bare with me XD)

Adiran: Nice to meet you. Um, why don't you come inside? Maybe my family can help you figure out where you are and how you got here.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    afai1261 wrote: »
    *The sound of footsteps on the forest floor grows slowly louder as two young redheads make their way through the brush.*

Niall: I'm just saying you should come back. Please. Mother is worried sick.
    Morgan: I'm never going back there. Dominic will never replace Father. You know that just as well as I do.
    Niall: This has to stop! If Mother is happy with him, I'm happy-
    *He pauses and looks around.*
    Morgan: Great. Now you've led us off the path.
    Niall: If you hadn't run away in the first place, neither of us would be here right now. Alone. In the forest. With no adults...
    Morgan: Clearing.
    *She runs on ahead, leaving Niall to follow.*

(This is going to be fun! Niall is the sim in my avatar and Morgan is his twin sister Morgan Fyres from Windenburg. The 'running away' storyline is part of a SimLit I'm going to be writing soon and I thought it'd be perfect to integrate it here in a roleplay :)@squirrelwithacup can you add me to the players list? Thank you :) )

(Of course! I'd love to check out your sunlit, sounds cool! I hope you have lots of fun with us in the role play. :smiley:)

Adiran: *notices Morgan approaching* Where are all these people coming from...?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Adiran: Nice to meet you. Um, why don't you come inside? Maybe my family can help you figure out where you are and how you got here.

Camille: Alright.
    *they follow Adiran inside*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited August 2018

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Shannon : *did not saw that Kyra didn't follow, is standing behind them, not sure what to do. When the man is done talking, she walk in front of them*
    Hi, we..were near them and followed. We're also lost.

Kyra : *grumbles* yeah, just a little more mud on me. My clothes are ruined.*Looks around* WHERE'S SHANNON ?!
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited August 2018

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Adiran: *sits Hamlet down on the living room floor* Mom! Dad! We have visitors!

???: *emerges from the kitchen* Visitors? *looks over at Camille and the others with his expressive red eyes...*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

???: *emerges from the kitchen* Visitors? *looks over at Camille and the others with his expressive red eyes...*

Camille: *freezes a little*
    Cyrielle: *fully awake. She gets off Takumi's back*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    *Niall scoffs as he follows Morgan, coming across the mansion.*

Morgan *extends a hand*: Ladies first.

*They both enter the mansion, following the young man along with other unfamiliar people.*
  • Options
    edited August 2018

DVEJOZZ.png?1

*They both enter the mansion, following the young man along with other unfamiliar people.*

???: *looks at Cyrielle* ...Cy? Is that you...? It's me, Onyx!

Adiran: You know these people, dad?

Onyx: Yes, I do. It's been several years, though... *looks at Morgan and Niall* I don't know them though. What brings you here?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (I'm gonna go. Let everyone introduce themselves to my sims, etc. :) )
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Onyx: Yes, I do. It's been several years, though...

Cyrielle: *eyes widen* Onyx??
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Onyx: *grins* It really is you! How have you been? *yells* Hey, Amelia, come in here for a minute!

Amelia: *was on her way* I'm coming! *also walks out of the kitchen... carrying a toddler!?*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (*cough* I'm also here @squirrelwithacup and I was talking to you ...)

• Options
    (*cough* I'm also here @squirrelwithacup and I was talking to you ...)

(Did I miss your post? I'm so sorry! Could you repost please?)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Shannon : *did not saw that Kyra didn't follow, is standing behind them, not sure what to do. When the man is done talking, she walk in front of them*

Kyra : *grumbles* yeah, just a little more mud on me. My clothes are ruined.*Looks around* WHERE'S SHANNON ?!

Onyx: *looks over at Shannon. She looks very familiar* ...We've met, haven't we? ...Shannon was it?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (I'm gonna go. Let everyone introduce themselves to my sims, etc. :) )

(Thanks for joining us and see you later! :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Onyx: *grins* It really is you! How have you been? *yells* Hey, Amelia, come in here for a minute!

Amelia: *was on her way* I'm coming! *also walks out of the kitchen... carrying a toddler!?*

Cyrielle: *notices Amelia* Amelia?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Onyx: *looks over at Shannon. She looks very familiar* ...We've met, haven't we? ...Shannon was it?

Shannon : you do remind me of someone...how strange.

• Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Cyrielle: *notices Amelia* Amelia?

Amelia: *looks at Cy* ... *realization* Cy!? *a second toddler waddles out of the kitchen and up to Amelia, grabbing onto her leg*

Adiran: *sniffs the air* ...Dad? Weren't you just in the kitchen cooking some food for Emrys and Ebony?

Onyx: Yeah, why?

Adiran: ...It's burning.

Onyx: !!! *runs back into the kitchen*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Shannon : you do remind me of someone...how strange.

Onyx: *from the kitchen* Yeah, strange, isn't it?! *groans* Ugh, it's all burnt!
    37oYgl3.png