Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @gameplay9098

Macha: *Smiles and pulls her closer* I love you... do I get a kiss yet?

Aurora: But you were just with him and I saw you leave and now you're crying... *Sighs* Look, I know Alexander says and does some dumb, insensitive stuff sometimes, but whatever it was I'm sure he didn't mean it like that?

Stella: But the bunny is why there's something embarrassing to take pictures of. *Snuggle snuggle* Besides, it isn't embarrassing. Dad snuggles her all the time and he has no shame.

Celeste: No.

Julia: *Wipes her eyes* H-he's sad... Comfort him, okay? He needs... He needs his wife right now.

André: *Sigh* Fine... *Snuggles up to Stella*

Macha: *Frowns* Okay, fine... Obviously I don't even deserve the snuggling either... *Dramatically turns away from her*

Aurora: *Frowns* ...Alright... but you're sad, too. If you won't tell me why you're so upset, at least go talk to someone else about it. *Walks past her and into Alexander's room*

Alexander: *Still crying, his heart sinks when he sees her* ...A-A...

Aurora: *Frowns more and approaches him* Baby, what's wrong? *Hugs him* (Something's strange about this...)

Stella: *Smiles contently and pulls him close*

Star: (Hey!) *Intense jealous snuggling @ André*

Celeste: I was going to suggest you rub my belly, but fine.

Julia: (Should i tell Fred?) *Heading to the room they're staying in*

André: Hey! There's enough Andréfor the two of youa

Macha: Earn it. *Grins*

Amelia: *Bumps into her* (Aha, I knew I sensed drama) Sorry!

Stella: *Laughs a little and kisses his cheek*

Star: (There isn't!) *Nudging at him with her nose* (Pet me!)

Julia: *Hugs Amelia and bursts into sobs*

André: *Pets Star*

Macha: ...Fine. *Rubs her belly*

Amelia: Julia? *Frowns and returns the hug* What's wrong?

Star: (Better.) *Closes her eyes*

Stella: *Playful smirk* You should pet me too.

Celeste: *Purrs and snuggles up to him*

Julia: A-Amelia... I *Sob* I did something *Sob sob* Awful...! *Sob*

André: *GIves her a disturbed look* (What)

Macha: *Returns the snuggles and smiles* (She's so cruel but at least she's cute)

Amelia: I'm sure it wasn't awful! Please calm down...

Stella: *Blushes when she realizes what she said, then bursts into laughter* Y-Your face! *Ok she's adorable you can forgive the disturbing comment*

Celeste: *Moving closer to him*

Julia: I-i-i can't...

André: *Can't help but laugh too*

Macha: *Kisses her forehead*

Amelia: *Hugs her tighter* Then tell me what happened. I-I'm sure it isn't as bad as you think...

Stella: *Beaming, she snuggles closer to him*

Star: (Oof I give up) *Curls up beside of André* (You win this time, Stella, but you haven't seen the last of me)

Celeste: You may come get your kiss now. *Grins*

Julia: *Drags her to a quuet corner*

André: *Enjoying being snuggled*

Macha: *Grins and leans in* It's about time...

Amelia: *Dragged along, she frowns more* (Or maybe it is that bad...)

Stella: *Being lazy and falling asleep again isn't she cute*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    @gameplay9098

Aurora: But you were just with him and I saw you leave and now you're crying... *Sighs* Look, I know Alexander says and does some dumb, insensitive stuff sometimes, but whatever it was I'm sure he didn't mean it like that?

Stella: But the bunny is why there's something embarrassing to take pictures of. *Snuggle snuggle* Besides, it isn't embarrassing. Dad snuggles her all the time and he has no shame.

Julia: *Wipes her eyes* H-he's sad... Comfort him, okay? He needs... He needs his wife right now.

Macha: *Frowns* Okay, fine... Obviously I don't even deserve the snuggling either... *Dramatically turns away from her*

Aurora: *Frowns* ...Alright... but you're sad, too. If you won't tell me why you're so upset, at least go talk to someone else about it. *Walks past her and into Alexander's room*

Aurora: *Frowns more and approaches him* Baby, what's wrong? *Hugs him* (Something's strange about this...)

Macha: *Returns the snuggles and smiles* (She's so cruel but at least she's cute)

Stella: *Blushes when she realizes what she said, then bursts into laughter* Y-Your face! *Ok she's adorable you can forgive the disturbing comment*

Amelia: *Hugs her tighter* Then tell me what happened. I-I'm sure it isn't as bad as you think...

Star: (Oof I give up) *Curls up beside of André* (You win this time, Stella, but you haven't seen the last of me)

Celeste: *Gives him a quick kiss*

Julia: *Looks around to check if there's no one then turns to her* I... I kissed Alexander...! *More sobbing*

André: We should wake up...
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    @gameplay9098

Julia: *Looks around to check if there's no one then turns to her* I... I kissed Alexander...! *More sobbing*

Macha: That's it?

Amelia: *Her eyes widen and she freezes* (Oh. Yeah, bad...) I- *Deep breath* Did he- Okay, start from the beginning. I want details.

Stella: We should, but I'd rather stay here and snuggle you...
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Amelia: *Her eyes widen and she freezes* (Oh. Yeah, bad...) I- *Deep breath* Did he- Okay, start from the beginning. I want details.

Celeste: Come get more... *Grins wider*

Julia: W-we were talking... A-and i said he was my type... A-and he said i had beautiful eyes... W-w-we kissed and we both want to do it again....

André: *Smiles* Okay...
    Everywhere i go
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited July 2019
    Isabel wakes up first, surprised that she's not in the middle of a river in a makeshift raft. She supposed that Maya was too tired to get her and herself off of the roof.

@nerdfashion
    *A bat flies onto the roof, near Isabel and Maya*

Maya sees the bat on the roof, and assuming it is only a creature, she snaps her fingers and is back on the roof. She gathers her things, and gives the grave of her sister one last look.

*The bat transforms into...*

Onyx: *Now in his regular form, he stares at her in shock* W-What just happened...?

Maya, angry: Why do you care?

Onyx: What do you mean by that? *Frowns*

Maya: I mean, why do YOU care that MY SISTER just FELL OFF OF A ROOF!?!

Onyx: *Cringes* I get that, but why wouldn't I care that she... *Sighs* What's your problem with me? I want to help you! You're clearly lost and now this... *Looks away* I'm so sorry about your sister. (I shouldn't have let them leave the house. This never would have happened...)

Maya: SORRY isn't enough.

Maya turns around and sits on the roof.

Maya: Because it's all my fault!

She puts her head in her hands and starts crying, crying until every last tear has left her.

Onyx: It isn't your fault... *Cautiously approaches and sits beside of Maya* You didn't mean for that to happen, okay? Don't blame yourself. *Carefully places a hand on her shoulder, feeling sympathetic*

Maya: Yes, it was my fault. I let myself open up to her... and she took me over, and made me push her off the edge. I killed my own sister, I killed my mother, and she killed my father. I have nobody left. Nobody. Now I have to stop her if I want things to go back to normal, and I can't, because...

Maya stops.

Maya: And YOU. YOU are trying to get information out of me.

She pushes his hand off her shoulder, grabs the stuff she packed up, snaps her fingers and is on the ground. She starts running away from the mansion before you could say "Wait!".

Onyx: *Teleports in front of her* Wait! Maya, was it? *Stoops down to her height* I'm not trying to get information out of you. I don't know what's going on with you... but I know you must be really upset and scared. I don't know if there's anything I can do... but I want to help you. And I'm sure my family would, too. There are a lot of people that came here with no one or nowhere else to go. *Smiles a little* But as long as they're here, they aren't alone. They have someone. You don't have to be alone...

Maya: Fine. But if I decide to leave in the next two weeks you won't stop me. Agreed?

Onyx: Only if you don't decide that the same way you've been deciding it this past day. *Raises an eyebrow* Like randomly accusing me of strange things and running off to sleep on my roof...

Maya: I didn't mean to end up on the roof. I was so tired I just snapped my fingers, then couldn't get us off until this morning. And I'm sorry for accusing you of strange things...

Onyx: *Smiles warmly* Hey, it's alright. Why don't you come inside? I can get you something to eat if you're hungry...

*Someone walks out of the front door and approaches them*

Amelia: Onyx? I've been looking everywhere for you.

Onyx: *Turns to her* Hey. Sorry... I've been a little busy with-

Amelia: *Looks down at Maya* The new guest, I assume? *Smiles* Hello there. What's your name?

Maya: I'm Maya...

Amelia: I'm Amelia. *Smiles* It's nice to meet you.

Onyx: We were just about to come inside. *Smiles too*

Maya: Nice to meet you to...

She walks away from them and decides to explore the mansion, and looking for a place where she can be alone. While exploring, she sees the place where she and her sister entered. Her eyes begin to fill with tears and she runs away from the place, and comes across a library.

Amelia: *Frowns at Onyx* She's so young. Her parents didn't show up with her?

Onyx: *Sighs* She said she doesn't have anyone. (I won't mention her sister. It would upset Amelia to hear something like that...)

Amelia: *Sighs too* I feel bad for her. Can we keep her? *Grins playfully*

Onyx: Something tells me she wouldn't like that. Sorry, Amelia. *Laughs softly and wraps an arm around her* Come on, let's go back inside...

Maya looks around the library... she sees rows and rows of dusty books on high shelves, but there is no ladder and it feels as though the place has not been touched for years... She walks up to a shelf on her right and chooses a random book with a crimson cover. It's title says, "A History of Evil". The copyright print says it was written in the early 1840's!

*The door to the library opens and closes, and there's the sound of footsteps behind Maya*

Maya quickly puts the book back on the shelf, not caring if it's in the right place or not, and ducks behind a small table

Adiran: *Muttering* Where was that book on how to... *His voice trails off as he starts looking through some books on a shelf, they seem to be mostly related to science and technology*

Maya slinks out from under the table and tries to sneak away, but accidentally knocks over a pile of dusty books and starts coughing.

Adiran: *Startled, he turns to her direction* Hello? *Approaches and frowns when he sees her* (It's a kid...) Hey, you should really be more careful.

Maya rolls her eyes at him and runs out of the library.

Adiran: Hey, wait! Keep running inside and you'll break something! *Quickly walks after her*

Maya easily outruns Adiran and hides behind some curtains. After he passes, she quietly and carefully walks back to the library.

Adiran: *Sighs* (Where did she go?) *Stops searching and goes back to the library for the book he needed*

Maya, after realizing that Adiran will probably be going back to the library too, just walks right past it and instead finds herself in a laundry room.

Adiran: *Gets the book he needed and sits down to flip through it* (Kids...) *Shakes his head*

Maya looks around the room a little bit, and finds and overly large laundry shoot. It's big enough to fit an average-sized 14-year-old girl. Maya slides down it, and lands on a soft bit of floor. She stands up, and looks around. Inside the bedroom, she sees ancient ruins. Immediately, she deciphers them, and finds these words:

Twins shall enter the woods.
    They shall climb to the roof.
    One shall lose their words.

"Isabel...." Maya thinks.

The other shall find out what's aloof.
    If they make it to the House in the Clearing, I shall be freed.
    And let loose the villain's greed.

Maya stares at the ruins. This is about her. Her and Isabel. But why hasn't the speaker been freed? Then Maya realizes. Isabel was never allowed in here as a guest. They didn't all make it.

Then a thought crossess her mind- She is still being hunted. She's stayed in one place far too long. So she grabs her stuff, runs as far as she can, past Onyx and Amelia, out of the house, and to the edge of the clearing. She pauses. She looks back at the house, hesitates, then picks a wildflower just inside the woods. She lays it on the place where her sister was buried and takes one last look at it before running off into the woods.
    funny-gifs20.gif

@gameplay9098

Julia: W-we were talking... A-and i said he was my type... A-and he said i had beautiful eyes... W-w-we kissed and we both want to do it again....

Macha: *Smirks and pulls her into a kiss*

Amelia: *Her eyes water and she looks away* (Alexander... Not again. Not to Aurora...) *Sighs heavily and nods* It isn't that bad. Not for you, at least. *Looks back at her* I'm sorry you're so upset about it, but it really isn't a big deal that you want him. If I were you, I'd want anyone but Fred.

Stella: *Smiles* I could get used to doing this forever...
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Amelia: *Her eyes water and she looks away* (Alexander... Not again. Not to Aurora...) *Sighs heavily and nods* It isn't that bad. Not for you, at least. *Looks back at her* I'm sorry you're so upset about it, but it really isn't a big deal that you want him. If I were you, I'd want anyone but Fred.

Celeste: *Leans into the kiss, smirking a little into it*

Julia: It's not me i'm worried about...

André: Me too...
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

Macha: *Pulls her close*

Amelia: *Looks down* ...As for Alexander... I guess it was only a matter of time for something like this to happen. Don't blame yourself. *She looks so disappointed in that boi*

Stella: Maybe we should. *is this girl seriously willing to snuggle forever*
    37oYgl3.png
    @gameplay9098

Amelia: *Looks down* ...As for Alexander... I guess it was only a matter of time for something like this to happen. Don't blame yourself. *She looks so disappointed in that boi*

Celeste: *Pulls away for air, smiling at him*

Julia: It's my fault...

André: *Closes his eyes*
    Everywhere i go
    @gameplay9098

Celeste: *Pulls away for air, smiling at him*

Julia: It's my fault...

André: *Closes his eyes*

Macha: *Smiles in return*

Amelia: *Frowns* It isn't your fault he can't keep his hands off.

Stella: *Drifting to sleep again aww*
    37oYgl3.png
    Isabel wakes up first, surprised that she's not in the middle of a river in a makeshift raft. She supposed that Maya was too tired to get her and herself off of the roof.

@nerdfashion

Maya sees the bat on the roof, and assuming it is only a creature, she snaps her fingers and is back on the roof. She gathers her things, and gives the grave of her sister one last look.

Onyx: *Now in his regular form, he stares at her in shock* W-What just happened...?

Onyx: *Cringes* I get that, but why wouldn't I care that she... *Sighs* What's your problem with me? I want to help you! You're clearly lost and now this... *Looks away* I'm so sorry about your sister. (I shouldn't have let them leave the house. This never would have happened...)

She puts her head in her hands and starts crying, crying until every last tear has left her.

Onyx: It isn't your fault... *Cautiously approaches and sits beside of Maya* You didn't mean for that to happen, okay? Don't blame yourself. *Carefully places a hand on her shoulder, feeling sympathetic*

Maya: Yes, it was my fault. I let myself open up to her... and she took me over, and made me push her off the edge. I killed my own sister, I killed my mother, and she killed my father. I have nobody left. Nobody. Now I have to stop her if I want things to go back to normal, and I can't, because...

Maya stops.

She pushes his hand off her shoulder, grabs the stuff she packed up, snaps her fingers and is on the ground. She starts running away from the mansion before you could say "Wait!".

Onyx: *Teleports in front of her* Wait! Maya, was it? *Stoops down to her height* I'm not trying to get information out of you. I don't know what's going on with you... but I know you must be really upset and scared. I don't know if there's anything I can do... but I want to help you. And I'm sure my family would, too. There are a lot of people that came here with no one or nowhere else to go. *Smiles a little* But as long as they're here, they aren't alone. They have someone. You don't have to be alone...

Maya: Fine. But if I decide to leave in the next two weeks you won't stop me. Agreed?

Onyx: Only if you don't decide that the same way you've been deciding it this past day. *Raises an eyebrow* Like randomly accusing me of strange things and running off to sleep on my roof...

Maya: I didn't mean to end up on the roof. I was so tired I just snapped my fingers, then couldn't get us off until this morning. And I'm sorry for accusing you of strange things...

Onyx: *Smiles warmly* Hey, it's alright. Why don't you come inside? I can get you something to eat if you're hungry...

Amelia: *Looks down at Maya* The new guest, I assume? *Smiles* Hello there. What's your name?

She walks away from them and decides to explore the mansion, and looking for a place where she can be alone. While exploring, she sees the place where she and her sister entered. Her eyes begin to fill with tears and she runs away from the place, and comes across a library.

Onyx: *Sighs* She said she doesn't have anyone. (I won't mention her sister. It would upset Amelia to hear something like that...)

Onyx: Something tells me she wouldn't like that. Sorry, Amelia. *Laughs softly and wraps an arm around her* Come on, let's go back inside...

Maya looks around the library... she sees rows and rows of dusty books on high shelves, but there is no ladder and it feels as though the place has not been touched for years... She walks up to a shelf on her right and chooses a random book with a crimson cover. It's title says, "A History of Evil". The copyright print says it was written in the early 1840's!

*The door to the library opens and closes, and there's the sound of footsteps behind Maya*

Maya quickly puts the book back on the shelf, not caring if it's in the right place or not, and ducks behind a small table

Adiran: *Muttering* Where was that book on how to... *His voice trails off as he starts looking through some books on a shelf, they seem to be mostly related to science and technology*

Maya slinks out from under the table and tries to sneak away, but accidentally knocks over a pile of dusty books and starts coughing.

Adiran: *Startled, he turns to her direction* Hello? *Approaches and frowns when he sees her* (It's a kid...) Hey, you should really be more careful.

Adiran: Hey, wait! Keep running inside and you'll break something! *Quickly walks after her*

Maya easily outruns Adiran and hides behind some curtains. After he passes, she quietly and carefully walks back to the library.

Adiran: *Sighs* (Where did she go?) *Stops searching and goes back to the library for the book he needed*

Maya, after realizing that Adiran will probably be going back to the library too, just walks right past it and instead finds herself in a laundry room.

Adiran: *Gets the book he needed and sits down to flip through it* (Kids...) *Shakes his head*

Maya looks around the room a little bit, and finds and overly large laundry shoot. It's big enough to fit an average-sized 14-year-old girl. Maya slides down it, and lands on a soft bit of floor. She stands up, and looks around. Inside the bedroom, she sees ancient ruins. Immediately, she deciphers them, and finds these words:

Maya stares at the ruins. This is about her. Her and Isabel. But why hasn't the speaker been freed? Then Maya realizes. Isabel was never allowed in here as a guest. They didn't all make it.

Then a thought crossess her mind- She is still being hunted. She's stayed in one place far too long. So she grabs her stuff, runs as far as she can, past Onyx and Amelia, out of the house, and to the edge of the clearing. She pauses. She looks back at the house, hesitates, then picks a wildflower just inside the woods. She lays it on the place where her sister was buried and takes one last look at it before running off into the woods.

Onyx: *Sees her leaving and furrows his eyebrows* (Where is she running off to now? I guess I can't keep stopping her, but...) *Follows her outside and turns into a bat, quietly flying after her into the woods*
    37oYgl3.png

@nerdfashion

Maya stops.

Onyx: *Sees her leaving and furrows his eyebrows* (Where is she running off to now? I guess I can't keep stopping her, but...) *Follows her outside and turns into a bat, quietly flying after her into the woods*

Maya looks up and sees Onyx, realizing it's him. She snaps her fingers and is suddenly standing next to a river. She keeps walking, leaving Onyx far behind.
    funny-gifs20.gif

@nerdfashion

Maya stops.

Maya looks up and sees Onyx, realizing it's him. She snaps her fingers and is suddenly standing next to a river. She keeps walking, leaving Onyx far behind.

Maya, yelling, just in case Onyx can hear: I am never coming back... thank you for the temporary hospitality. I'm leaving now, and don't expect to ever see me again.
    funny-gifs20.gif