Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Shannon : *see a woman after the ball* uhm... Hi ? Is that yours ? *Points to the ball*
    Kyra : who are you talking to ? *Turns around* *didn't expect to see anyone and jump a bit* Oh my !.. Hi ..! Are you lost too ? ..

Camille: *to Shannon* No. I don't know where it came from. *to Kyra* Yeah. Me and those guys *points behind her at the others* got lost somehow..

Hamster: *runs back over to them* Hey, you coming or not? *d-did it just... talk!?!?*

Shannon : *look at the people and watch the hamster talk* T-THE FXCK ?!
    Kyra : WHAT ?!
    Shannon : *see a woman after the ball* uhm... Hi ? Is that yours ? *Points to the ball*
    Kyra : who are you talking to ? *Turns around* *didn't expect to see anyone and jump a bit* Oh my !.. Hi ..! Are you lost too ? ..

Camille: *to Shannon* No. I don't know where it came from. *to Kyra* Yeah. Me and those guys *points behind her at the others* got lost somehow..

Hamster: *runs back over to them* Hey, you coming or not? *d-did it just... talk!?!?*

Camille: *shocked. Tries to answer but only manages to let out a squeak*

Hamster: I'm trying to show you people the way out of this forest, so unless you wanna be stuck here forever, follow me! *runs off again*

Camille: *runs after the hamster*
    Takumi: Camille, wait! *runs after her*
    Zenia and Liana: *follows them*

Hamster: *leads them through the clearing and keeps running toward a house in the distance*

*they all follow the hamster to the house*

Hamster: *runs into the front yard of the house*

*A young man is standing in the front yard*

Camille: *is first to notice the man. Startled*
    Cyrielle: *waking up*

Hamster: I'm trying to show you people the way out of this forest, so unless you wanna be stuck here forever, follow me! *runs off again*

Hamster: *leads them through the clearing and keeps running toward a house in the distance*

Shannon : *follows them*
    citysimmer wrote: »
    ?: *wandering through the woods, hears footsteps, and speeds up, scared*

?: *bumps straight into Kyra* Gah!

Kyra : *was running a little behind Shannon and get bumped by a stranger* *desperately try to grab something but falls in the mud anyway* Aah ! *Splash*

???: *turns around and sees the hamster* ...Hamlet? How'd you get out here? *sees the people approaching* Um... hello there?

(The guy looks like this:)
    DVEJOZZ.png?1
    Some of you probably know who this is XD

Camille: Uh... Hello..
    Cyrielle: *shifting around*

???: ...I haven't seen you around town before. Did you just move here?

Camille: We.. We're not from here... We don't know how we got here..

???: *picks up Hamlet off the ground, seems confused about what to do* Okay... I'm Adiran Nightshade. And you would be...?

Camille: I, uh, I'm Camille. *pointing to everyone as she says their names* That's my mom Zenia, my sisters Cy and Liana, and my friend Takumi.
    (Just gonna say I'm using female Cy for this. Last time i was using male Cy. XD)

(Okay. Might take me a minute to get used to so bare with me XD)

Adiran: Nice to meet you. Um, why don't you come inside? Maybe my family can help you figure out where you are and how you got here.

Camille: Alright.
    *they follow Adiran inside*

Adiran: *sits Hamlet down on the living room floor* Mom! Dad! We have visitors!

???: *emerges from the kitchen* Visitors? *looks over at Camille and the others with his expressive red eyes...*

Camille: *freezes a little*
    Cyrielle: *fully awake. She gets off Takumi's back*
    afai1261 wrote: »
    *Niall scoffs as he follows Morgan, coming across the mansion.*

Morgan *extends a hand*: Ladies first.

*They both enter the mansion, following the young man along with other unfamiliar people.*

???: *looks at Cyrielle* ...Cy? Is that you...? It's me, Onyx!

Adiran: You know these people, dad?

Onyx: Yes, I do. It's been several years, though...

Cyrielle: *eyes widen* Onyx??

Onyx: *grins* It really is you! How have you been? *yells* Hey, Amelia, come in here for a minute!

Amelia: *was on her way* I'm coming! *also walks out of the kitchen... carrying a toddler!?*

Cyrielle: *notices Amelia* Amelia?

Amelia: *looks at Cy* ... *realization* Cy!? *a second toddler waddles out of the kitchen and up to Amelia, grabbing onto her leg*

Adiran: *sniffs the air* ...Dad? Weren't you just in the kitchen cooking some food for Emrys and Ebony?

Onyx: Yeah, why?

Adiran: ...It's burning.

Onyx: !!! *runs back into the kitchen*

Cyrielle: I-its been a while, hasn't it?

Amelia: It's been about four years in this world.

Ebony: *is the toddler Amelia is holding, starts babbling off a bunch of nonsense*

Amelia: Oh, these are our twins Ebony and *looks down at the toddler clinging onto her leg* Emrys, by the way.

Cyrielle: It's only been about 7 months in ours. *looks at Ebony and Emrys. Smiles at them*

Amelia: Really? How have you been?

Cyrielle: I've been alright. How have you been?

Amelia: Exhausted, and so has Onyx. *laughs* Twins are a handful!

Cyrielle: *chuckles* I bet!

Onyx: *walks out of the kitchen again* Food's ready for the kids. I guess I'll need to cook dinner for our guests too.

Amelia: Okay, thanks honey.

Onyx: Adiran, can you keep an eye on things? I'm going to help your mom feed Emrys and Ebony.

Amelia: No, stay here with our visitors. They're pretty hungry, I won't have any trouble getting them to eat. *laughs a little*

Onyx: *nods and smiles* Okay. Let me know if you need me though.

Amelia: Will do. *takes Emrys and Ebony into the kitchen*

Cyrielle: So, how have you been, Onyx?

Onyx: I've never been better, honestly! *smiles* Anything exciting happen since we've last seen you?

Hamlet: *walks over to Onyx and starts chewing on his pant leg*

Onyx: *picks Hamlet up and snuggles him up to his cheek* *super annoying baby talk voice* Aww, Hammy's such a good boy!

Cyrielle: Nothing much really.
    Takumi: *gives Cy a glance*
    Cyrielle: *gives Takumi the same glance out of the corner of her eye*

Onyx: *notices the glancing* You sure?

Cyrielle: *silent*
    Takumi: *starts laughing*
    Cyrielle: What??
    Takumi: *puts his arm around Cy* Aw, you're getting all anxious.
    Cyrielle: Am not.

Onyx: *smirks a little* Is there something you two aren't telling me?

Cyrielle: No.
    Camille: Yes.
    Takumi: *laughing still*

Onyx: *laughs a little* Which one of you am I supposed to believe?

Camille: Probably me.
    Cyrielle: *blushing*

Onyx: Hmm, let me guess... something's going on between Cy and Takumi? *raises an eyebrow*

Kyra : *was running a little behind Shannon and get bumped by a stranger* *desperately try to grab something but falls in the mud anyway* Aah ! *Splash*

???: *turns around and sees the hamster* ...Hamlet? How'd you get out here? *sees the people approaching* Um... hello there?

DVEJOZZ.png?1

???: *picks up Hamlet off the ground, seems confused about what to do* Okay... I'm Adiran Nightshade. And you would be...?

Camille: I, uh, I'm Camille. *pointing to everyone as she says their names* That's my mom Zenia, my sisters Cy and Liana, and my friend Takumi.
    (Just gonna say I'm using female Cy for this. Last time i was using male Cy. XD)

Adiran: Nice to meet you. Um, why don't you come inside? Maybe my family can help you figure out where you are and how you got here.

???: *emerges from the kitchen* Visitors? *looks over at Camille and the others with his expressive red eyes...*

*They both enter the mansion, following the young man along with other unfamiliar people.*

Onyx: *grins* It really is you! How have you been? *yells* Hey, Amelia, come in here for a minute!

Amelia: *was on her way* I'm coming! *also walks out of the kitchen... carrying a toddler!?*

Amelia: *looks at Cy* ... *realization* Cy!? *a second toddler waddles out of the kitchen and up to Amelia, grabbing onto her leg*

Adiran: *sniffs the air* ...Dad? Weren't you just in the kitchen cooking some food for Emrys and Ebony?

Ebony: *is the toddler Amelia is holding, starts babbling off a bunch of nonsense*

Amelia: Oh, these are our twins Ebony and *looks down at the toddler clinging onto her leg* Emrys, by the way.

Cyrielle: It's only been about 7 months in ours. *looks at Ebony and Emrys. Smiles at them*

Onyx: *walks out of the kitchen again* Food's ready for the kids. I guess I'll need to cook dinner for our guests too.

Onyx: Adiran, can you keep an eye on things? I'm going to help your mom feed Emrys and Ebony.

Amelia: No, stay here with our visitors. They're pretty hungry, I won't have any trouble getting them to eat. *laughs a little*

Onyx: I've never been better, honestly! *smiles* Anything exciting happen since we've last seen you?

Onyx: *picks Hamlet up and snuggles him up to his cheek* *super annoying baby talk voice* Aww, Hammy's such a good boy!

*Two girls approach the mansion*

Hamlet: *sneaks outside and walks up to the girls*

Thing1: AHH! A RAT!! *Jumps behins Thing2*
    Thing2: Heey! It's not a rat! *picks up Hamlet*

Hamlet: *squeaks at Thing2 and nibbles on their finger*

Thing 2: Ouch! Okay, okay. *Puts Hamlet down, carefully*
    Thing 1: *Still behind Thing 2* I told you...

Hamlet: Ew, your finger tasted bad. How long has it been since you washed your hands? *squeaks*

*Thing 1 and Thing 2 freeze*

Hamlet: Anyway, you coming inside or not? *turns and scampers for the door*

*Thing 1 and Thing 2 follow Hamlet, they look at each other*
    Thing 1, under her breath: Luna, why are we following a rat?
    Thing 2: ...

Hamlet: ...Can't reach the doorknob. Hmmm... *starts trying to chew a hole through the front door*

Thing 2: ... We could knock...?

Hamlet: What? This is my house, I don't need to knock on the door! In fact-

Adiran: *noticed people outside through the window, opens the door* Hello. Come on in, the more the merrier I guess.

Hamlet: *shuts up and sneaks back inside*

Thing 2: *Doesn't know what to say*
    Thing 1: Uhh... Hi.... Where are we?

Adiran: I'm Adiran Nightshade. This is my parents' house, which is in Windenburg.

Thing 2: *Doesn't say anything*
    Thing 1: Oh... Nice to meet you, Adiran. I'm Jaci *Looks at thing 2* That weirdo here is my twin sister, Luna. (They're identical twins :D)
    Thing 2: *Waves at Adiran*

Adiran: Nice to meet you. My brother and sister will be home from work soon, so you can meet them, too. *walks over to the couch and sits down*
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Onyx: Hmm, let me guess... something's going on between Cy and Takumi? *raises an eyebrow*

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Hamlet: Ew, your finger tasted bad. How long has it been since you washed your hands? *squeaks*

Hamlet: ...Can't reach the doorknob. Hmmm... *starts trying to chew a hole through the front door*

Adiran: *noticed people outside through the window, opens the door* Hello. Come on in, the more the merrier I guess.

Adiran: I'm Adiran Nightshade. This is my parents' house, which is in Windenburg.

Thing 1: Oh... Nice to meet you, Adiran. I'm Jaci *Looks at thing 2* That weirdo here is my twin sister, Luna. (They're identical twins :D)

Adiran: Nice to meet you. My brother and sister will be home from work soon, so you can meet them, too. *walks over to the couch and sits down*

*Luna looks around, but doesn't say anything*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Camille: *smirks*
    Cyrielle: *face buried into Takumi's arm. The signs are so obvious :joy:*

Onyx: *grins* Somehow I knew that would end up happening!

Cyrielle: what? How??

Onyx: Just a hunch.

Alexander: *walks into the house in some weird futuristic outfit and a mustache on his face, drawn in SharpIe* Man, I hate my coworkers sometimes. Can't even nap without them pranking me! *sees everyone* ...What'd I miss?

Liana: *snickers when she sees Amelia*
    Takumi: Oh, nothing.
    Cyrielle: *blushes more*

Alexander: *recognizes then* Hey! What are you guys doing here?

Cyrielle: *looks up* Oh. Hey Alexander! Uh, we just ended up here randomly.. I don't know what happened.

Alexander: I know that feeling. *laughs* Long time no see. How's life?

Cyrielle: Same as usual.
    Takumi: *pulls Cy in a little closer* Yeah.

Alexander: That's good I guess. *grins* My life is awesome like me. As usual.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Adiran: So uhh, where you from?

Amelia: *walks out of the kitchen carrying Emrys* Onyx, could you go get Ebony? They're both pretty cranky and need a nap. *sees more guests* Oh, hello.

Onyx: *nods and walks into the kitchen. Returns a moment later with a very sleepy toddler*

*Both go upstairs to tuck them in*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Alexander: *walks into the house in some weird futuristic outfit and a mustache on his face, drawn in SharpIe* Man, I hate my coworkers sometimes. Can't even nap without them pranking me! *sees everyone* ...What'd I miss?

Cyrielle: *looks up* Oh. Hey Alexander! Uh, we just ended up here randomly.. I don't know what happened.

Cyrielle: *snickers* That's good.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    edited August 2018

DVEJOZZ.png?1

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Adiran: So uhh, where you from?

Amelia: *walks out of the kitchen carrying Emrys* Onyx, could you go get Ebony? They're both pretty cranky and need a nap. *sees more guests* Oh, hello.

Onyx: *nods and walks into the kitchen. Returns a moment later with a very sleepy toddler*

*Both go upstairs to tuck them in*

Luna: Uh...
    Jaci: San Myshuno.
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (It's getting a little late, goodnight :))
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Alexander: Yeah, my life is pretty great! Recently I got employee of the month the third time in a row, and I've been working out a lot more too these past few weeks! *rolls up one of his sleeves and flexes his arm* Pretty buff, huh? *it's the same its always been :joy:*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Goodnight @gameplay9098! :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Night :))
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Alexander: Yeah, my life is pretty great! Recently I got employee of the month the third time in a row, and I've been working out a lot more too these past few weeks! *rolls up one of his sleeves and flexes his arm* Pretty buff, huh? *it's the same its always been :joy:*

Cyrielle: Uh... Yeah.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Alexander: I'm so gorgeous I have to fan myself every time I look in the mirror--

Adiran: He has a date with Aurora tonight so he's all worked up.
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    (I'm getting really tired so I'm going to go to bed. Thanks so much to everyone who joined the role play, I look forward to joining you again tomorrow! Feel free to role play while I'm absent btw, I don't mind :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Alexander: I'm so gorgeous I have to fan myself every time I look in the mirror--

Adiran: He has a date with Aurora tonight so he's all worked up.

Cyrielle: *chuckles*
    Takumi: I know that feeling. *smiles at Cy*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    (I'm getting really tired so I'm going to go to bed. Thanks so much to everyone who joined the role play, I look forward to joining you again tomorrow! Feel free to role play while I'm absent btw, I don't mind :))

(Goodnight :))
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member

DVEJOZZ.png?1

DVEJOZZ.png?1

(Lol I'm back)

Morgan: Did you say Windenburg...
    Niall: Um, hello. I'm Niall Fyres and that's my annoying- *Morgan shoots him a look*- I mean, amazing sister Morgan! When I say amazing, I mean that she's the one who got us here because she wouldn't stop complaining about our stepfather...

*He stops himself when he sees the look on her face and glances at everyone in the room*
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

DVEJOZZ.png?1

DVEJOZZ.png?1

(Lol I'm back)

Niall: Um, hello. I'm Niall Fyres and that's my annoying- *Morgan shoots him a look*- I mean, amazing sister Morgan! When I say amazing, I mean that she's the one who got us here because she wouldn't stop complaining about our stepfather...

*He stops himself when he sees the look on her face and glances at everyone in the room*

Hi!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Anyone here?
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Guess not so off to dreamland I go.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @squirrelwithacup
    Shannon : well..i'd very much like to find my girlfriend ..
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @citysimmer
    Kyra : No we're not, we were just on a trip and our car got stuck in the mud while we were driving so we went outside to look for help. But we lost our way and ended up here.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    @citysimmer
    Kyra : No we're not, we were just on a trip and our car got stuck in the mud while we were driving so we went outside to look for help. But we lost our way and ended up here.

Lucien: I'm not from here either, I just woke up feeling strange somewhere back there. *points behind them*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    (Good morning everyone! :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

DVEJOZZ.png?1

(Lol I'm back)

Adiran: Haha, I have an 'amazing' sister too. It's nice to meet you. *frowns* Complaining about your stepfather...?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    @squirrelwithacup
    Shannon : well..i'd very much like to find my girlfriend ..

Adiran: Of course. We can go look for her. *smiles*
    37oYgl3.png