Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Shannon : *see a woman after the ball* uhm... Hi ? Is that yours ? *Points to the ball*
    Kyra : who are you talking to ? *Turns around* *didn't expect to see anyone and jump a bit* Oh my !.. Hi ..! Are you lost too ? ..

Camille: *to Shannon* No. I don't know where it came from. *to Kyra* Yeah. Me and those guys *points behind her at the others* got lost somehow..

Hamster: *runs back over to them* Hey, you coming or not? *d-did it just... talk!?!?*

Shannon : *look at the people and watch the hamster talk* T-THE FXCK ?!
    Kyra : WHAT ?!
    Shannon : *see a woman after the ball* uhm... Hi ? Is that yours ? *Points to the ball*
    Kyra : who are you talking to ? *Turns around* *didn't expect to see anyone and jump a bit* Oh my !.. Hi ..! Are you lost too ? ..

Camille: *to Shannon* No. I don't know where it came from. *to Kyra* Yeah. Me and those guys *points behind her at the others* got lost somehow..

Hamster: *runs back over to them* Hey, you coming or not? *d-did it just... talk!?!?*

Camille: *shocked. Tries to answer but only manages to let out a squeak*

Hamster: I'm trying to show you people the way out of this forest, so unless you wanna be stuck here forever, follow me! *runs off again*

Camille: *runs after the hamster*
    Takumi: Camille, wait! *runs after her*
    Zenia and Liana: *follows them*

Hamster: *leads them through the clearing and keeps running toward a house in the distance*

*they all follow the hamster to the house*

Hamster: *runs into the front yard of the house*

*A young man is standing in the front yard*

Camille: *is first to notice the man. Startled*
    Cyrielle: *waking up*

Hamster: I'm trying to show you people the way out of this forest, so unless you wanna be stuck here forever, follow me! *runs off again*

Hamster: *leads them through the clearing and keeps running toward a house in the distance*

Shannon : *follows them*
    citysimmer wrote: »
    ?: *wandering through the woods, hears footsteps, and speeds up, scared*

?: *bumps straight into Kyra* Gah!

Kyra : *was running a little behind Shannon and get bumped by a stranger* *desperately try to grab something but falls in the mud anyway* Aah ! *Splash*

???: *turns around and sees the hamster* ...Hamlet? How'd you get out here? *sees the people approaching* Um... hello there?

(The guy looks like this:)
    DVEJOZZ.png?1
    Some of you probably know who this is XD

Camille: Uh... Hello..
    Cyrielle: *shifting around*

???: ...I haven't seen you around town before. Did you just move here?

Camille: We.. We're not from here... We don't know how we got here..

???: *picks up Hamlet off the ground, seems confused about what to do* Okay... I'm Adiran Nightshade. And you would be...?

Camille: I, uh, I'm Camille. *pointing to everyone as she says their names* That's my mom Zenia, my sisters Cy and Liana, and my friend Takumi.
    (Just gonna say I'm using female Cy for this. Last time i was using male Cy. XD)

(Okay. Might take me a minute to get used to so bare with me XD)

Adiran: Nice to meet you. Um, why don't you come inside? Maybe my family can help you figure out where you are and how you got here.

Camille: Alright.
    *they follow Adiran inside*

Adiran: *sits Hamlet down on the living room floor* Mom! Dad! We have visitors!

???: *emerges from the kitchen* Visitors? *looks over at Camille and the others with his expressive red eyes...*

Camille: *freezes a little*
    Cyrielle: *fully awake. She gets off Takumi's back*
    afai1261 wrote: »
    *Niall scoffs as he follows Morgan, coming across the mansion.*

Morgan *extends a hand*: Ladies first.

*They both enter the mansion, following the young man along with other unfamiliar people.*

???: *looks at Cyrielle* ...Cy? Is that you...? It's me, Onyx!

Adiran: You know these people, dad?

Onyx: Yes, I do. It's been several years, though...

Cyrielle: *eyes widen* Onyx??

Onyx: *grins* It really is you! How have you been? *yells* Hey, Amelia, come in here for a minute!

Amelia: *was on her way* I'm coming! *also walks out of the kitchen... carrying a toddler!?*

Cyrielle: *notices Amelia* Amelia?

Amelia: *looks at Cy* ... *realization* Cy!? *a second toddler waddles out of the kitchen and up to Amelia, grabbing onto her leg*

Adiran: *sniffs the air* ...Dad? Weren't you just in the kitchen cooking some food for Emrys and Ebony?

Onyx: Yeah, why?

Adiran: ...It's burning.

Onyx: !!! *runs back into the kitchen*

Cyrielle: I-its been a while, hasn't it?

Amelia: It's been about four years in this world.

Ebony: *is the toddler Amelia is holding, starts babbling off a bunch of nonsense*

Amelia: Oh, these are our twins Ebony and *looks down at the toddler clinging onto her leg* Emrys, by the way.

Cyrielle: It's only been about 7 months in ours. *looks at Ebony and Emrys. Smiles at them*

Amelia: Really? How have you been?

Cyrielle: I've been alright. How have you been?

Amelia: Exhausted, and so has Onyx. *laughs* Twins are a handful!

Cyrielle: *chuckles* I bet!

Onyx: *walks out of the kitchen again* Food's ready for the kids. I guess I'll need to cook dinner for our guests too.

Amelia: Okay, thanks honey.

Onyx: Adiran, can you keep an eye on things? I'm going to help your mom feed Emrys and Ebony.

Amelia: No, stay here with our visitors. They're pretty hungry, I won't have any trouble getting them to eat. *laughs a little*

Onyx: *nods and smiles* Okay. Let me know if you need me though.

Amelia: Will do. *takes Emrys and Ebony into the kitchen*

Cyrielle: So, how have you been, Onyx?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Just coming in to say hello to everyone!

Hello!

Hi! Nice to meet you CitySimmer.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    (Lucien is my current avi)

(He's cute! :))
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options

Kyra : *was running a little behind Shannon and get bumped by a stranger* *desperately try to grab something but falls in the mud anyway* Aah ! *Splash*

???: *turns around and sees the hamster* ...Hamlet? How'd you get out here? *sees the people approaching* Um... hello there?

DVEJOZZ.png?1

???: *picks up Hamlet off the ground, seems confused about what to do* Okay... I'm Adiran Nightshade. And you would be...?

Camille: I, uh, I'm Camille. *pointing to everyone as she says their names* That's my mom Zenia, my sisters Cy and Liana, and my friend Takumi.
    (Just gonna say I'm using female Cy for this. Last time i was using male Cy. XD)

Adiran: Nice to meet you. Um, why don't you come inside? Maybe my family can help you figure out where you are and how you got here.

???: *emerges from the kitchen* Visitors? *looks over at Camille and the others with his expressive red eyes...*

*They both enter the mansion, following the young man along with other unfamiliar people.*

Onyx: *grins* It really is you! How have you been? *yells* Hey, Amelia, come in here for a minute!

Amelia: *was on her way* I'm coming! *also walks out of the kitchen... carrying a toddler!?*

Amelia: *looks at Cy* ... *realization* Cy!? *a second toddler waddles out of the kitchen and up to Amelia, grabbing onto her leg*

Adiran: *sniffs the air* ...Dad? Weren't you just in the kitchen cooking some food for Emrys and Ebony?

Ebony: *is the toddler Amelia is holding, starts babbling off a bunch of nonsense*

Amelia: Oh, these are our twins Ebony and *looks down at the toddler clinging onto her leg* Emrys, by the way.

Cyrielle: It's only been about 7 months in ours. *looks at Ebony and Emrys. Smiles at them*

Onyx: *walks out of the kitchen again* Food's ready for the kids. I guess I'll need to cook dinner for our guests too.

Onyx: Adiran, can you keep an eye on things? I'm going to help your mom feed Emrys and Ebony.

Amelia: No, stay here with our visitors. They're pretty hungry, I won't have any trouble getting them to eat. *laughs a little*

Onyx: I've never been better, honestly! *smiles* Anything exciting happen since we've last seen you?

Hamlet: *walks over to Onyx and starts chewing on his pant leg*

Onyx: *picks Hamlet up and snuggles him up to his cheek* *super annoying baby talk voice* Aww, Hammy's such a good boy!
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Onyx: I've never been better, honestly! *smiles* Anything exciting happen since we've last seen you?

Onyx: *picks Hamlet up and snuggles him up to his cheek* *super annoying baby talk voice* Aww, Hammy's such a good boy!

Cyrielle: Nothing much really.
    Takumi: *gives Cy a glance*
    Cyrielle: *gives Takumi the same glance out of the corner of her eye*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Onyx: *notices the glancing* You sure?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited August 2018
    Shannon : not really.. they were in our car but we got lost and now I have lost both *sigh and sit on the floor*
    @squirrelwithacup
    Lucien: *guilty* I'm afraid this is all my fault. Mind if I help you find Shannon? Perhaps I can figure how I got here while we're at it.

Kyra : *stand up with your help* *jeans all dirty and wet * *sigh* we were going this way *point toward the clearance*
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Cyrielle: *silent*
    Takumi: *starts laughing*
    Cyrielle: What??
    Takumi: *puts his arm around Cy* Aw, you're getting all anxious.
    Cyrielle: Am not.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Onyx: *smirks a little* Is there something you two aren't telling me?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Cyrielle: No.
    Camille: Yes.
    Takumi: *laughing still*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    *Two girls approach the mansion*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Onyx: *laughs a little* Which one of you am I supposed to believe?

Hamlet: *sneaks outside and walks up to the girls*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Camille: Probably me.
    Cyrielle: *blushing*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Shannon : not really.. they were in our car but we got lost and now I have lost both *sigh and sit on the floor*
    @squirrelwithacup
    Lucien: *guilty* I'm afraid this is all my fault. Mind if I help you find Shannon? Perhaps I can figure how I got here while we're at it.

Kyra : *stand up with your help* *jeans all dirty and wet * *sigh* we were going this way *point toward the clearance*

• Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Thing1: AHH! A RAT!! *Jumps behins Thing2*
    Thing2: Heey! It's not a rat! *picks up Hamlet*
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (I'll be going to sleep... Have fun...)

• Options
    @squirrelwithacup

Adiran: Sorry about that. You sure there's nothing we can do?
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Aw okay, goodnight @nani! Sorry, I was busy doing a bunch of things at once and didn't get to reply to your post but I replied to it now :))
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(Goodnight)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    (My game took 5 minutes just to close)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Onyx: Hmm, let me guess... something's going on between Cy and Takumi? *raises an eyebrow*

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Hamlet: *squeaks at Thing2 and nibbles on their finger*
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(My game takes 5 minutes just to load sometimes. XD)
    37oYgl3.png
  • Options

(My game takes 5 minutes just to load sometimes. XD)

(Mine takes like 15 XD I should merge my cc again :D Good news is i got a new post for tumblr)
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Onyx: Hmm, let me guess... something's going on between Cy and Takumi? *raises an eyebrow*

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Hamlet: *squeaks at Thing2 and nibbles on their finger*

Thing 2: Ouch! Okay, okay. *Puts Hamlet down, carefully*
    Thing 1: *Still behind Thing 2* I told you...
    Everywhere i go
  • Options

DVEJOZZ.png?1

Camille: *smirks*
    Cyrielle: *face buried into Takumi's arm. The signs are so obvious :joy:*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...