Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLUE / CLUEDO! [ Rose Wins! ]

Comments

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I like miss peach. They are married in my game, though. So are miss Scarlet and prof plum lol
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I’ll post her picture when I’m on computer. I’ll akso bookmRk this thread.

I’m very excited to play!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hi, can I play?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Hi, can I play?

Of course! :smiley:
  • Options
    So we now have 8 people, I'm going to start shuffling everyone's cards and distributing them out. Once I've done that, the game can begin :)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Woot!!!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Everyone has now received their individual cards, so I'm now going to begin the game
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I actually knew about the naming difference because we have a travel-sized board that's named Cluedo, and an electronic version named Clue FX

Clue FX is a different game though, I've seen different versions.

The one we played is mostly similar with the same characters. It's just updated to have fancy electronics and sounds
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Current State of the Board
    ATH5oJN.png
    @TheRoseHorse - As Miss Scarlett, you get to go first.

Below you will see two lines, each with 6 Letters. Each letter has been randomly assigned a number. You must now choose 1 Letter from each line - this will determine how many possible tiles you may move.

Line 1 - A B C D E F
    Line 2 - A B C D E F
  • Options
    Ooh, that was fast
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Do we choose on the thread?

A
    B
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Who's brilliant idea was it to hang a noose in the dining room? That'd be a bit distracting when you try to eat, wouldn't it?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »

A
    B

Nevermind, lol. I saw Rosehorse goes first.
  • Options
    Who's brilliant idea was it to hang a noose in the dining room? That'd be a bit distracting when you try to eat, wouldn't it?

The only place they could figure out where to hang it was the chandelier...someone suggested the shower rod in the bathroom, but there's no bathroom :(
  • Options

A
    B

You only choose the letters when it's your go. This is basically the only way I could think of to replicate a dice on the forums. So each line has the numbers 1-6 on them, and each letter has been randomly allocated a number. Because it's Rose's turn, she'll choose 1 letter from the first line and 1 from the second, and then the two numbers she chose will be added together, and that will determine how many spaces she can move.
  • Options

A
    B

Nevermind, lol. I saw Rosehorse goes first.

Sorry I replied to your comment before I saw this :joy:
  • Options
    And how do you study with a gun pointed at you? hehe...
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    ATH5oJN.png
    @TheRoseHorse - As Miss Scarlett, you get to go first.

Below you will see two lines, each with 6 Letters. Each letter has been randomly assigned a number. You must now choose 1 Letter from each line - this will determine how many possible tiles you may move.

Line 1 - A B C D E F
    Line 2 - A B C D E F

C and E
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

It's for the ambiance and atmosphere, dear

• Options
    edited August 2018
    @TheRoseHorse, you have rolled a 3 and a 6 - you are now able to move a maximum of 9 squares.

As Miss Scarlett, you have the red counter - please can you send the coordinates that you would like to move to.

If you move into a room, please tell me the suspect and weapon you'd like to investigate. Once you make an accusation, 1 of City's cards that may disprove your suspicion, will be revealed to you via PM.
    Post edited by the_greenplumbob on
  • Options
    I'm trying to think of ways to make the game quicker, because waiting for everyone to roll their dice, move and then make their suspicion is going to take forever.

Would everyone be OK if I rolled everyone's dice (using random.org), and picked the next player's card to reveal to the current player? This way it just cuts a lot of different steps, which'll make the game faster.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'm trying to think of ways to make the game quicker, because waiting for everyone to roll their dice, move and then make their suspicion is going to take forever.

Would everyone be OK if I rolled everyone's dice (using random.org), and picked the next player's card to reveal to the current player? This way it just cuts a lot of different steps, which'll make the game faster.

Sounds good to me. Probably not a bad idea since I'm traveling this weekend anyways. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Sounds good to me. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I 17 please

I personally don't mind rolling for us on random.org, but the card I show can be a big part of my strategy, so I'd like to be able to do this on my own if possible.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Cyj0Iow.png
    @citysimmer It is now your turn

You rolled a 4 and and 3 - you are now able to move a maximum of 7 spaces.

As Reverend Green, you have the green counter - please can you send the coordinates that you would like to move to.

If you move into a room, please tell me the suspect and weapon you'd like to investigate. Once you make an accusation, 1 of Lala's cards that may disprove your suspicion, will be revealed to you via PM.

@Idontrcall Please get ready to provide a card if necessary :)