Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLUE / CLUEDO! [ Rose Wins! ]

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I couldn't get anywhere I needed to be because my pawn was always moved around :grimace:

Yeah, that's the bad part about it. :joy: So, you just have to pay attention to the other players and who gives what cards (put a question mark next to the possible cards and then go back to it and try to get the player to give you the cards in question when it's your turn).
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I couldn't get anywhere I needed to be because my pawn was always moved around :grimace:

Yeah, that's the bad part about it. :joy: So, you just have to pay attention to the other players and who gives what cards (put a question mark next to the possible cards and then go back to it and try to get the player to give you the cards in question when it's your turn).

Sounds good. In RL Clue, I never really take note of this, but since this is the internet and it plays out over days, it might be possible
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Sounds good. In RL Clue, I never really take note of this, but since this is the internet and it plays out over days, it might be possible

What? You should do that in real life Clue then. XD Cuz if you don't, you're gonna make a lot of wrong accusations.
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

What? You should do that in real life Clue then. XD Cuz if you don't, you're gonna make a lot of wrong accusations.

But I don't ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

But I don't ;)

Rebel.
    832XG3D.gif
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Congrats, Rose!!!!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Im gonna have to make a cludo stats sheet for my signature when I get a new laptop. XD.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Im gonna have to make a cludo stats sheet for my signature when I get a new laptop. XD.

Please don't - it's probably going to be very depressing to look at :joy: you're just going to win all of them :joy:

Please don't - it's probably going to be very depressing to look at :joy: you're just going to win all of them :joy:

But....but....how do you know? Lol?

But....but....how do you know? Lol?

Did you go to the future and see?