Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Pack For The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    Seymour92Seymour92 Posts: 11 New Member
    Also, more vacation locations like TS3 would be amazing. Not necessarily the same exact locations, but definitely more choices than just camping or jungle
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Seymour92 wrote: »
    Personally, I loved University and definitely wouldn't mind seeing it again for TS4, and I'd really love to be able to run resorts again; that was always one of my favorite parts of TS3

I love running a hotel and resort from the sims 3.plus all those lots including the uncharted Irelands

IP had such a large world.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Seymour92Seymour92 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @marcel21 said:
    > Seymour92 wrote: »
    >
    > Personally, I loved University and definitely wouldn't mind seeing it again for TS4, and I'd really love to be able to run resorts again; that was always one of my favorite parts of TS3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I love running a hotel and resort from the sims 3.plus all those lots including the uncharted Irelands
    >
    > IP had such a large world.

It really did, it was great!
  • Options
    FerrariFan507FerrariFan507 Posts: 1 New Member
    I hope that the next EP could be a university pack since they have been some of the most popular packs in TS2 and 3. Also if they could make a GP with transport like cars, bikes, buses, taxis and helicopters(for the wealthy of course) and maybe a couple of new careers that a vehicle based like pilot or racing driver. I know that vehicles don’t matter much in TS4 but it worked quite well in TS2 and seeing as EA is building it on the same idea I think having vehicles could be great for the game! EA also owns NFS so they could make some officially licences cars for the game!
  • Options
    Lauri_AntonLauri_Anton Posts: 48 Member
    I hope that the next EP could be a university pack since they have been some of the most popular packs in TS2 and 3. Also if they could make a GP with transport like cars, bikes, buses, taxis and helicopters(for the wealthy of course) and maybe a couple of new careers that a vehicle based like pilot or racing driver. I know that vehicles don’t matter much in TS4 but it worked quite well in TS2 and seeing as EA is building it on the same idea I think having vehicles could be great for the game! EA also owns NFS so they could make some officially licences cars for the game!

SimGuruGrant said that he doesn’t know how they would do the university if they made it, denoting to that it’s not coming yet. They won’t release the most wanted packs in a row (pets, seasons, university). That’s why they released cats & dogs instead of pets and now they will release something else instead of university.
  • Options
    Stefanie3399Stefanie3399 Posts: 6 New Member
    I’d like any pack if new jobs and careers came with them. Like teacher, firefighter, singer, fashion designer.... I’m so bored with the jobs!! LoL... Also, wouldn’t it be cool if their was an online dating option for the computer interaction? Like meet random sims to date? Yup... I’m bored with the game
  • Options
    simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    I get the feeling Fame is the next EP, mainly because I saw two simGurus on twitter like a post from a sims youtuber that they hope the next EP is like Sims Superstar.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    simmietime wrote: »
    I get the feeling Fame is the next EP, mainly because I saw two simGurus on twitter like a post from a sims youtuber that they hope the next EP is like Sims Superstar.

That would be great, but liking a tweet hardly means anything more than they like the IDEA of a Superstar redo, not that one is already in the works.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited September 2018
    Gosh, it's been such a long time since I posted here... I'm so sorry, everyone! I've been playing the game, but I've got tendonitis in my right arm and some work responsibilities have kept me off the Internet. Thank you for keeping this thread alive and running!

As far as a possible new release goes, I keep my fingers crossed for another supernatural-themed EP or a GP that has to do with a new destination world or content related to hobbies or something along these lines!
    Post edited by gothprincess4ever on
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    So University is officially out of the picture for at least another year.

I'd say based on the hints we have that it's a farming EP.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Brindleton wrote: »

Yes, you are quite right. I don't mind it. We haven't had any farming in the Sims series, if I remember correctly, so that would be a breath of fresh air.
    Post edited by gothprincess4ever on
  • Options
    AlliBuggAlliBugg Posts: 3 New Member
    I want a celebrity one
  • Options
    AlliBuggAlliBugg Posts: 3 New Member
    I also want a university one!
  • Options
    I think the next GP will probably be one related to farming. I read some comments on a couple of threads here and there are many hints that guide our thoughts to this direction.
  • Options
    Iluvthesims18Iluvthesims18 Posts: 2 New Member
    I definitely agree with the university one but I also want a superstar like sims 1 and ambitions like sims 3. Really want a variety of options for my sims career-wise. Getting bored of seeing the same options over and over.
  • Options
    seven_seas_of_raiseven_seas_of_rai Posts: 13 New Member
    I really want horses to come back, and i really want to have mermaid sims, and also for my sims to go to college
  • Options
    V_IceV_Ice Posts: 49 Member
    Considering how the Sims 4 world is torn into sections, a University EP would slot in perfectly without freezing the aging of sims back in your lot.
    Which means your sim could technically live in multiple places: Have their personal home while also renting a room at the university dorms. That would be nice. You would still be liable for paying for both lots. Something new for the game because they failed to implement it with Get to Work after purchasing a Retail lot ... or Dine Out ... I mean ... How do you not have Utility bills for your Bakery, Retail etc.,??

Missed opportunity.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »

Yes, you are quite right. I don't mind it. We haven't had any farming in the Sims series, if I remember correctly, so that would be a breathe of fresh air.

Actually we kinda did in three.They were a couple store packs.That had cows or chickens with farm clothes.
  • Options
    Oh, I didn't know about that, @Horrorgirl6! Thanks so much for telling me! I'd love a farm GP for sure. Also, I'm a vet in real life, so animals are a big part of my daily routine, so my Sims would fir perfectly to my real life schedule, hahaha!
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited September 2018
    I would like to think that they will release an Education/University pack next, because it is one of the anticipated packs. But, on the other hand, I wish that they will release something new, unexpected & experimental.

If only EA can grants all of our wishes to come true...that will be awesome!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind a University EP. It's been so long since I've seen my Sims getting any sort of proper education! Hahaha!
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    University
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    University

It won't be university the devs said they have no plans right now. It's possible someday.
  • Options
    drea_xodrea_xo Posts: 1 New Member
    I feel like an expansion pack is OVERDUEE. would love to see a uni type pack or island paradise
  • Options
    Also, a Game Pack is somewhat overdue, don't you think? I'm surprised they haven't announced something by now... I think either a Game Pack or Expansion Pack (both, please) will be released until December. I hope the announcement day isn't far! Happy Simming, everyone! <3