Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Pack For The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    WE NEED THE SUPERNATURAL NO MODS
  • Options
    akuheikomatsuakuheikomatsu Posts: 79 Member
    I want University, a romance themed EP, something beach/ocean themed, and of course cars.

I also want the Danger and Wedding themed stuff packs that were options in the community poll back when Laundry Day was being made.
  • Options
    gombie567gombie567 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love a decades expansion...anyone remembers the pc game "the Movies"?
    for example, you could start in 1900 and progress through the decades till present day ....in each decade only certain technology, fashions and social cues would be available ect events like the great depression/the wars could affect the sims.....really think they are missing out not making this type of expansion pack anyone agree?
  • Options
    Nalanii95Nalanii95 Posts: 16 Member
    I really missing a university in the sims, this makes the game so much more realistic to me.
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Honestly at this point I want more supermatuals and a generations pack. We really need more supernatural and gives players what they have been asking for and ever since they added after school activities for kids it makes me just want more clubs and gameplay focused on kids and teens

I will say though that if a university ep is released I hope it focuses more on education in general and adds more after school activities and school events and not just a university. I feel like university could be the active part of the ep and school events for kids and teens could be rabbit hole content.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    More supernatural Sims would look great in the game, I definitely agree!
  • Options
    warningsign208warningsign208 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi all,

I am new on this forum so I do not think I can post pictures yet? Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has had a similar glitch happen (not sure if it is a glitch though)? A pre-made sim in The sims 4 seems to have an aspiration that is not in the list of aspirations to pick from. It is an Athlete aspiration that says "setting in" under the athlete title and the reward for completing the aspiration is an over-achiever trait. Could it be something for a patch update or a new pack?
  • Options
    KotoriousKotorious Posts: 49 Member
    edited December 2018
    Could this be a hint to the next EP? Not sure if this was mentioned or not. 9fy3k0.png
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Kotorious wrote: »
    Could this be a hint to the next EP? Not sure if this was mentioned or not. 9fy3k0.png

Or next GP (that's more likely).

Come on January announcement - Witches at the end of the month! *fingers and toes crossed* Here's to hoping!!!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    I'm guessing university (or atleast education oriented) would be the next one, can't imagine what else they would put.

The next game pack should really be about witches (or atleast werewolves). Alchemy needs a comeback, have it like a Skyrim deal; trial and error it or read recipes.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »

Or next GP (that's more likely).

Come on January announcement - Witches at the end of the month! *fingers and toes crossed* Here's to hoping!!!

There is No way they are putting that for nothing. The fact that even the Drama Club has discriptions with wizards does not seem to me they are just putting it as a joke. This is just so exciting.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    1. Date Night (more romantic interactions such as slow dancing, dancing together, walking while holding hands, sitting together, kissing forehead, laying in on top of bed together while kissing or cuddling. Go on a Picnic, sit on a blanket together. Just more romance interactions)
    University Life (attend class with other students, have teachers)

2, Movie Stuff (Have movie theater and building the location. Or, live plays where famous sims perform. Go on dates there. Travel with friends there. ability to go to the movies with friends, stand in line at concession and purchase popcorn, candy, cotton candy, soda. Sit down and eat items while watching a movie.) Lot Type: Movie Theater.

3. Game stuff back (more builds and places to go for teens, children, and toddlers. Pool Table, Ping Pong, Laser Tag, Face painting, slumber parties, bunk beds, build and color pottery items, dance clubs/places for teens only with a bar that only sells non-alcoholic beverages and food) Ride in Go Karts (Go Kart Racing) for all ages, miniature golf, Have a Lot Type Like Fun Zone.

4. Visit a Zoo, Aquarium. Lot Type added for such.

5. Farming

7. There just needs to be more things added for one’s Sims to do. I like doing normal every day activities.

Complaint: Fix it so kids don’t get calls to go to inappropriate places like clubs or parties—come on.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

what is this please?
    been away on holiday.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    I want catastrophes and danger! Tornadoes, robot attacks, burglars, wild bears, crazy neighbors, floods...!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Farming and University EP.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I would love to get an expansion pack with supernatural creatures as well. Nothing scary, of course, but I'd be lying if I said that I haven't imagined dragons in my game. Well, one can only dream. Thank you for all of your responses and enthusiasm!

I miss the little dragon eggs we got with the different colored/personalities of the dragons!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I really would like to see Witches, Robots (like Into the Future with the personality chips etc), Mermaids (even if only at a tropical location) and etc.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Here's what I hope it is.

1. Get Beach... Hopefully we get a beach expansion with both residential lots and vacation lots so tired of either or.

2. Romance... Expand the venues we have now with more activities couples could do together with objects like pool tables a photo booth or maybe a indoor sky diving machine. New couple dances and a romance system with turn ons turn offs. Movie theater venue. New romance interactions and last but not least Mrs. Crumplebottom there will be no romance when she's around.

3. Generations... Preteens and unleashed babies! New activities for the elders such as sewing and knitting telling stories to their grandchildren walking canes with new elder specific (optional) walk styles. Arcade and skate park lot types which attract younger Sims sorry elders and aliens.

4. Highschool... Who needs University we can already follow our young adults all day not so much teens.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited December 2018
    Im guessing from hints Witches is coming up very shortly. And one of the new recipes in the new update today adds to my suspicion a royalty pack of some kind is coming down the pipe.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    KotoriousKotorious Posts: 49 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

what is this please?
    been away on holiday.

Its part of the new EP, you can use your fame points to get different perks, and one of them being a option to buy a "lifestyle brand" and this is the list of things you can market. Sorry it took so long to reply, been a long few days prepping for the holidays.
  • Options
    judeareennjudeareenn Posts: 41 Member
    Am i like the only one who isn't hoping for a beach or ocean type gp or ep? and only care a bit if it was a sp because then it wouldnt take the EP and GP we get per year. I think University or Supernatural is going to be the next EP. Maybe one a EP the other a GP? It just fits, they are whats missing. I'm honestly hoping for a generations type pack because i like to play through generations of sims, and i stopped doing it as much because the relationship didn't go past great grandma, so the sim that is the great-great grandma isn't even counted as anything on the younger persons family tree. That type of thing includes like Prom, maybe even cars and teaching teens to drive... there is already cars in the game but we can't use them. Im also hoping for a future pack too, so that you can see what type of family your gonna have and types of future and what not. Those things seem more fun then a beach pack honestly. I want horses too... and playable pets. A lot of stuff you guys want are stuff that some mods easily add into the game without any trouble, like romance stuff, there are poses and mods that make sims have more realistic animations for their relationships. And @TLM08 If you were a witch in the sims 3 and you bred with a witch or if the mom at least was a witch then the offspring has a chance to be a witch too, but if both parents are witches, itd be weird for the kid to not come out a witch. So they can be born magical in the sims 3. I didn't have to create my offsprings into supernatural creatures, if i was a supernatural creature and bred with another then my kid would be a supernatural creature. If i didnt like the one i picked id go to CAS and change it.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

what is this please?
    been away on holiday.

Its part of the new EP, you can use your fame points to get different perks, and one of them being a option to buy a "lifestyle brand" and this is the list of things you can market. Sorry it took so long to reply, been a long few days prepping for the holidays.

Thank you, I appreciate the reply :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    revgrv wrote: »
    Witches as a GP and then the next EP can be university, with those I'll be pretty happy with where TS4 is at.

Why have witches as a game pack and University as an expansion? Sims 4 is the first sims expansion where i've easily been able to see and want content in pack forms like Stuff packs and game packs then a expansion pack which is like the biggest and most filled with content. University could be added as a game pack because all you need to be able to do is kind of go away like how you travel to vacation to a place with the school buildings, dorms, homes, sorority houses, or the ability to turn a lot into a sorority or a fraternity where only the people in the frat or sorority can live there and have their own rules and systems. Social statuses added in, teens and young adults being able to enter university, teens if they have super good grades from elementary and high school, the ability to go to class with your sim and do new types of things and whatnot. That could all be in a game pack with room to add even more things. But then the Expansion not being just witches, but all types of supernatural things. That type of thing would need the most content, when university doesn't need a butload of content.
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »
    We're due for Sims 5.

That was my thoughts exactly. I kind of feel like their slowing down like they did with Sims 3 right before 4 was released. I"m hoping not though because I"d rather just flesh out 4 than have to start things all over again!

Yeah but there might not be a sims 5. The people who make the game said that they won't do a sims 5 if sims 4's sales and ratings don't go up, they will just stop the game. If the sales don't go up then there is no sims 5. They don't want to do another sims game if they can't profit what they want to off the sims 4.
  • Options
    JPsimmer wrote: »
    When I see the majority wishing for re-runs of previous EP's I can't help but wonder if I'm the only one here who would like something completely new?

Things we've never had which I'd like to see in an EP or GP are:
    • Full on farming with animals, livestock, CHICKENS!!! (Harvest moon feels)
    • Superheroes, supervillains, including comedic crime situations. XD
    • Retail therapy - days out at a mega mall would be awesome.
    • Family days out - Theme parks, zoos, sealife centers.
    • Full on sports pack, hobby and competitive style.

And while not new ideas I really would like to see some vast improvements to existing features before seeing new packs. Heck, I wouldn't mind if they actually game in a pack:
    • Re-vamped AI and personalities
    • Re-vamped social system- it's too cheery for me. You're supposed to be arguing, please don't hug immediately after.
    • Better pool activites, interactive lakes/oceans.
    • MOAR NPC. Burglars. Firefighters Strippers.

Then I'd be excited to see existing packs like University (including new teen models, too)

We just got laundry and that's completely new and not done before. Laundry was never something they made you buy on its own....