Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Waffles or Pancakes

Comments

• Options
    SmoochsSmoochs Posts: 168 Member
    @mintycupcake I've heard egg in the hole, toad in the hole, frog in the hole, and/or eggs in a nest/basket. Never heard pregnant bread before though (who wants to eat anything with the word "pregnant" in it :lol: ).

You are loved!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Smoochs wrote: »
    mintycupcake I've heard egg in the hole, toad in the hole, frog in the hole, and/or eggs in a nest/basket. Never heard pregnant bread before though (who wants to eat anything with the word "pregnant" in it :lol: ).

Honestly I think Mother and Child Reunion is the most troubling name I've heard :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SmoochsSmoochs Posts: 168 Member
    @mintycupcake
    Oh my goodness, no. :lol:

You are loved!
  • Options
    AcidJaneAcidJane Posts: 33 Member
    WAFFLES! Don't get me wrong, I love a good pancake. But waffles have cute and crispy equal-sized compartments for the syrup!
  • Options
    HelitorianHelitorian Posts: 19 Member
    Pancakes! I like how soft and moist they are. Don't get me wrong, waffles are great but I'm a pancake girl.
  • Options
    VitaSimmerVitaSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    Pancakes!
    Because it is so sugary.
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Pancakes. Especially blueberry or chocolate chip ones. Yum. :love:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    VelvetVampVelvetVamp Posts: 7 New Member
    I'd have to go Waffles... I don't mind pancakes, but to me they don't have a lot of flavor and they sit like cement in my stomach... after a few bites the texture has me losing interest. But a good crispy on the outside soft on the inside delicious Belgian waffle with strawberries and whipped cream?? I'll eat that anytime!
  • Options
    icequincyicequincy Posts: 11 New Member
    Pancakes!
  • Options
    valexxtinavalexxtina Posts: 66 Member
    I live in Italy and I never ate a pancake before :'(
    So I'm gonna say waffles.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    valexxtina wrote: »
    I live in Italy and I never ate a pancake before :'(
    So I'm gonna say waffles.

*le gasp* that's a first! Do they not make them in Italy? Stupid question I know
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    AnnikaperiAnnikaperi Posts: 535 Member
    If well made and flavorful, I would say Belgian Waffles win for me, but nothing more disappointing than getting a cardboardy or flavorless one. Pancakes usually don't seem worth the leaden feeling I get from having too much white flour and sugary syrup (we're talking real maple syrup here, of course -- it still makes me sick). However, I do like an exceptional pancake from time to time. My sister, who is sensitive to gluten, makes these Lemon Blueberry Pancakes. They have almond meal in them. I am not sure if there is ricotta, but they are just delicious and don't make me sick. Snooze once made this blackberry, rosemary citrus thing with mascarpone cream as their pancake of the day, and it was so, so delicious, and worth having all that refined flour and sugar, plus I only ate one. And once in a while I get a craving for good blueberry pancakes, even though they make me sick.

Now if you're talking German Apple Pancake, Dutch Baby sort of thing, I'm not sure what could be better than that.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I've never had ''American pancakes''... Pancake is a completely different concept where I'm from :'D So I guess I have to say waffles.
    But I do prefer crepes over waffles

crepe all day every day
    otherwise, pancakes
    my family make really good one
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    SqAvXzj.jpg

Can't choose between delicious and delicious B)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    Waffles because I've never ate a pancake before. We don't eat pancakes here in Hungary. Our 'palacsinta' (yummy) is sometimes translated to pancake but they are not the same at all. They do not even look like the same.
  • Options
    Nightleaf11Nightleaf11 Posts: 47 Member
    Pancakes. Waffels just taste like donuts without glaze.
  • Options
    layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    I love belgian chocolate waffles, so waffles for me :D
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • Options
    Mlissa81Mlissa81 Posts: 16 Member
    Waffles! I mean.. I still like pancakes, but waffles win every time! lol
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Pancakes, although german pancakes are different from american pancakes. I like those too, but I´m not a fan of syrup. :p
    Waffles are also OK. With vanilla icecream and cherries...
    Oh, great, now I´m hungry.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    SimerbratzSimerbratz Posts: 161 Member
    I'm not an American, so pancakes :p
  • Options
    I_Honestly_Cant24I_Honestly_Cant24 Posts: 28 Member
    Pancakes - so nostalgic
  • Options
    PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    I love, love, love waffles. They're crispier and they hold more syrup and butter in little bread pockets. :D
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
  • Options
    SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 184 Member
    Waffles! Because they're crispier and also to me more novel, because in Australia pancakes are much more common.
  • Options
    OnePieceJunkieOnePieceJunkie Posts: 13 New Member
    Waffles for sure. They can be breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I've tried the unfortunate pairing of pancakes and day-old fried chicken. Not something I care to repeat.
  • Options
    3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    WAFFLES