Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Waffles or Pancakes

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    KrymzonKromeKrymzonKrome Posts: 83 Member
    Waffles all day long hunii <3 with a bit of a crunch on the top, but not where there super dry, YUCK!!! Still needs to be moist :)
  • Options
    hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    Waffles. I love waffles.
  • Options
    hayami39400hayami39400 Posts: 13 New Member
    Both. But it just depends on what mood I'm in lol.
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Pancakes, although I grew up in area of many, many Wafflehouses lol. My dad used to make pancakes with powdered sugar on Sunday mornings when I was a little girl and they remind me of him :)
  • Options
    ctthomasctthomas Posts: 136 Member
    Waffles, but NOT Eggo, because those are gross!

Although I do love a good pumpkin pancake in the fall...
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Waffles, if they're done right. My Dad and I used to order these huge waffles at our favourite restaurant whenever I came home from university drizzled with maple syrup with a side of Mr Whippy ice cream. Very, very bad for you, but oh so delicious. Sadly they changed the waffle machine and they were never the same again after that - smaller, less spongy and too crunchy. Basically like those horrible ready made ones you get from the supermarket. It was heartbreaking lol. After that we started ordering pancakes, which while not as good as the waffles before, were still really, really good. At home we prefer making pancakes and in fact Pancake Day is a highlight of the year as we never have them otherwise. I like them with sugar and lemon, and Dad has them with golden syrup. Yum! :D
  • Options
    LukeNathalieLukeNathalie Posts: 32 Member
    Crepes xD
  • Options
    PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    Waffles :D
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Pancakes. I like putting peanut butter on them and it’s hard to do that with waffles because of the holes
  • Options
    mmackin001mmackin001 Posts: 33 Member
    Waffles! I do enjoy both, but I have to agree with the majority of waffle people on here in saying that I think it's a texture thing. The slight crispiness on the outside juxtaposing with the more moist interior. Mmmmmmm......
  • Options
    hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    Pancakes. We were the originals, and well, we're basically waffles, just designed differently.
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Potato pancakes now and forever.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Frozen waffles, handmade pancakes!
    Emphasis on homemade. I like making my pancakes really thick and fluffy. :p Frozen pancakes taste weird.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Pancakes!
    My whole family makes both from scratch, and all of the time except for when my Dad makes them, the pancakes are better.
    funny-gifs20.gif