Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    YESSSS!!! Sorry for the caps, but I am just so excited! I have not been this excited since Cats & Dogs! I cannot wait to dress my pets in sweaters and make snowsims! June 22 cannot come fast enough! :lol:
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited May 2018
    When it finally comes to console, me:
    20BA12FE-A65E-438C-8208-1989D7AFBA5E_zpsmisfp9pu.png

Well look at it this way - you console players get all packs faster than we did - we had to wait a year between eps. We had Sims 4 - 3 plus years before we even got toddlers and here it is not even a year and you guys are already got toddlers right away. I doubt it will take you 4 years waiting for Seasons like we did. So all in all I doubt it will take very long.

But your picture is hilarious. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Hopefully there are different types of snow just like in The Sims 3, from light to heavy that way we could have diffeent levels and not just flat ground.

And looks like the my long awaited plan of a flower shop is going to end afterall. Its for its comeback and having a flower shop that is being sold by one of your sims in the retail and having your other family both it for their bf/gf makes spring the perfect love season for me!

Looks like I can finally use Holiday Celebration Pack and the Spooky Stuff :D:D They are been in my build mode for years and June 22 would be the time for them to live in my game. Finally!
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I'm so excited! Having weather in the game will really improve the ambiance and versatility of existing and future neighborhoods. I'm so pleased to see this coming to Sims 4 finally. I'm overjoyed to see old school favorites returning (like the florist table!) but with new twists (like being able to deliver the flowers you make... so cool!!!) That new Botanist career sounds like a work from home job (I hope it is!). I love work from home careers that have slowly been added into the game, and that one would be a lot of fun to tinker with. Beekeeping and the greenhouse options are also huge pluses for me, and I'm intrigued by the "spring fling" thing. :)

I can't wait to hang up the holiday decorations that my sim children make. <3 The things that kids make in the game are some of my favorite home decor options. I always display their coloring pages from restaurants, pictures from the art tables, science projects, and found collectibles. I love that stuff and I love that Sims 4 keeps giving our sim kids so many fun ways to contribute to household decorations.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I would love if we could get a relationship boost by gift giving and giving flowers.
  • Options
    samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I want the Seasons to make sense in the area they belong in and that's what I think they have attempted to do. So I'm guessing no snow in the Jungle and possibly none in Oasis Springs. Just guessing of course. It would look weird to me otherwise so I'm hoping.

Go to origin where you buy the game and read the "read more". It says a little more, but basically it says weather will be in all worlds, which is as many simmers requested. Of course I am not sure if that goes for the vacation worlds - just the worlds in which sims can live - from the way I see it. I would assume the vacation worlds weather would never change as that is how it has been since Sims 2.

It's been confirmed that the jungle will have rain, so vacation worlds will have some weather at least.
  • Options
    cutiejecutieje Posts: 72 Member
    I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS!
    forever wishing i could use motherlode irl.
  • Options
    I wonder how the Easter bunny and other mascots work! Hmmm :)

I would love to be able to dress in those costumes and do a kids party. Especially if the kids reacted to the costumes.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    There will surely be new career/s included too, I wonder what they'll choose? Perhaps weatherman? xD

It has both a gardener and a botany career!! You can also do flower arranging and deliver them! Not sure which career that goes with though.

That means you could even open a flower shop - perhaps.

Hmmmm - wonder how they will be delivered though if not a flower shop.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    This looks sooo fun. Yay! :)
  • Options
    Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    Omg im so happy!!!1
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    This looks so awesome. I have been waiting for this since release!
  • Options
    BlackStarSagaBlackStarSaga Posts: 27 Member
    I have been waiting for so long! I can't wait :D
    tenor.gif?itemid=4762014
  • Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    From hot and sunny to blustery and snowy, every world’s climate is unique and impacts your Sims’ choices, relationships and daily activities.

Don't know if this was asked about before (17 pages is a lot to go through) but what could this mean?! How will climate change our Sim's relationships? :O
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I squealed when I saw this! First thing I noticed was the swings! Finally, more playground equipment! :smiley: I'm just pleased.
    I wonder if anniversaries (wedding, etc) will make a comeback? We'll see. <3
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I can actually recreate Yuri On Ice characters now xD

Also I looove thst the Sims react to the wind!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    I love the sound of that thunder o:)<3
  • Options
    ej_4_simsej_4_sims Posts: 30 Member
    I so preordered cannot wait to play
  • Options
    Goofhead2Goofhead2 Posts: 69 Member
    I wonder if slow dancing is gonna come back. I miss all the romantic interactions from 2 and some from 3. Romance seems stale in 4
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Goofhead2 wrote: »
    I wonder if slow dancing is gonna come back. I miss all the romantic interactions from 2 and some from 3. Romance seems stale in 4

I really hope it does; along with the kissing booths since we're getting "Love Day" again and those were there at the festivals.
  • Options
    MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member
    I'm so excited for the different weathers but also so excited for the gardening career as a botanist or by crafting floral arrangements I can't wait for that and beekeeping
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    So happy to see that we can actually give sims gifts now. Beekeeping is cool. I read selling produce will be easier now and new abilities with gardening. Very excited about that. Also it said flower arranging will be possible which I'm hoping that means you can actually harvest your own flowers and finally put them in a vase on display. Loving the lightning. And the skating. Looks like a really well done pack with lots of gameplay interactions. Excited!!
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Roller derbys!
  • Options
    CloudiiiiCloudiiii Posts: 26 Member
    So Hyped!
    Stay Sparkly!
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I'm late to the party, but it looks pretty good! It seems to have a lot of new activities, and the weather looks really nice, maybe a little flat, but I don't mind. They did a good job of bringing back and combining seasonal elements from all the sims games. I'll wait to buy until I see some videos of gameplay. I'm guessing the Influencers going to EA Play will be able to record some gameplay?