Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    MewthMew wrote: »
    Mariah: I was just teleported here. One minute I was in sunset valley... and the next I was in here. *immediately passes out for no reason*

Alex: Interesting. *Notices the knock and answers the door. The moment he sees Niko he calls Elisa, angrily*

*In the meantime, Henry and Marie eat their avocado toast.*

*Elisa and Lester are playing billiards*
    Elisa: *pockets the 13 ball but feels her phone vibrating in her pocket* Stripey! Wait lang. *goes off with the cue to answer* Kuya Alex, I knew this is you, we noticed the runes are spreading all over once we left and I was f***ing informed by Emilia telling me that Nemesis told her that there are runes on the walls of her house and Uncle Mark noticed runes on the trees in his yard and I told Magnifico that if he notices weird runes, he would inform your ignorant a** immedietly. What the f*** do you want?

Alex: Why is your son at my house?

Elisa: I already told you. So that he can inform you immedietly that these runes from the boulder are spreading. I assume he must've seen the runes, since he's there.

Alex: What? You put a nine year old in charge of a dangerous mission? What is wrong with you?
  • Options
    Mariah: *crying while getting out of hole* I am so sorry. *tries to open bank account with laptop, but breaks the computer on accident* Why! Look, I’ll just... *slips on random book, breaking multiple items of value* Arg!

Henry: Uhm... you okay?
  • Options
    *Morning comes round and Alex goes downstairs to make Avocado toast*

Victoria wakes up and fishes in her bag for some Plasma Fruit. She drinks the fruit quickly and is quite full afterward.

Vladislaus has been up all night reading and is only now going to bed. Turns out he's quite the bookworm! (In my head, Vlad the 1st was a bookworm, good, and gloomy)

Victoria walks downstairs after changing out of her pajamas and into a camo crop-top and some ripped jeans. She also has some snow boots on, which is very odd. She ends up wandering into a room full of games, including the R.E.F.U.G.E., which is her favorite. She hops onto the desk chair and starts to play. She ends up beating the current high score by 1,342 points!

*Alex notices the rune and assumes it is Henry's so takes no further notice. He tells the Butler to inform everyone that breakfast is ready*

Butler: *to Victoria* His majesty would like to inform you that breakfast is served.

Victoria: Thank you, sir. Please tell him that I won't be joining them today, I would like to explore the kingdom a bit and eat at one of the restaurants.

Victoria then quickly walks away and leaves the building. But of course, she doesn't go to a restaurant. Instead, she goes to the city nearby and decides to go to GeekCon, which she saw was in town from a poster on an apartment building. There, she feels a curious tingling sensation. She turns around, and sees a familiar face. She is staring at Lilith Vatore, and she does not look happy.

*The Butler procrastinates telling Alex by informing everyone else of Breakfast*
    Gema: I'm not hungry!
    Henry: It's not healthy to miss breakfast.

Lilith: Victoria, it's been too long.

Victoria, in a harsh and hostile voice: Hello Lilith. May I ask what you are doing at GeekCon? I never saw you as the gaming type.

Lilith: You gotta be kidding me. Everyone knows I'm a Star Wars nut.

Victoria: You may remember that I only met you once, three years ago, when I first came to Forgotten Hollow. You may also remember that it was not a pleasant time.

Lilith: *Reluctant voice* Yes, I remember.

Victoria: Now, if you excuse me, I'd prefer that we don't get in a public fight, especially during the day *noticing that Lilith has an Umbrella open*. If you do wish to fight me, we can meet here, at this very spot, at midnight. I will wait here for one hour. If you don't show up, I will leave.

Lilith: What do you want, Victoria?

Victoria: I don't want anything. What did we ever do to you? I believe your parents were some of the original settlers of Forgotten Hollow? Well, I can promise that my brother didn't hurt them. It was the Hunters, and my brother just got lucky.

Lilith: Your brother was cruel. I've never known such a difficult master.

Victoria: Cruel? CRUEL? My brother, Vladislaus Straud, who is obsessed with nothing but books? You, Lilith Vatore, have lost your mind. I should cure you right now.

Lilith: Lost my mind? He held an eleven year old girl hostage, my husband's niece! How do you explain that behaviour?
  • Options
    MewthMewMewthMew Posts: 275 Member
    Mariah: Quit fighting! I need to pay off... *accidently trips on Victoria, causing a fire* Oh no... *screams and then trips into the fire* AAAAAAAAAA *runs to shower to put self out*
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    (Just quickly saying that Victoria isn't actually Vlad's brother. She was actually adopted by the Strauds when she was a toddler, and her real parents were Lilith and Caleb Vatore's)
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Mariah: I was just teleported here. One minute I was in sunset valley... and the next I was in here. *immediately passes out for no reason*

Alex: Interesting. *Notices the knock and answers the door. The moment he sees Niko he calls Elisa, angrily*

Elisa: *pockets the 13 ball but feels her phone vibrating in her pocket* Stripey! Wait lang. *goes off with the cue to answer* Kuya Alex, I knew this is you, we noticed the runes are spreading all over once we left and I was f***ing informed by Emilia telling me that Nemesis told her that there are runes on the walls of her house and Uncle Mark noticed runes on the trees in his yard and I told Magnifico that if he notices weird runes, he would inform your ignorant a** immedietly. What the f*** do you want?

Elisa: I already told you. So that he can inform you immedietly that these runes from the boulder are spreading. I assume he must've seen the runes, since he's there.

Alex: What? You put a nine year old in charge of a dangerous mission? What is wrong with you?

Elisa: All he did is go to your house. Is there any danger in that?

*Mark shows up as well*
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    (Just quickly saying that Victoria isn't actually Vlad's brother. She was actually adopted by the Strauds when she was a toddler, and her real parents were Lilith and Caleb Vatore's)

(I'm in a bit of a confussion here)
  • Options

Victoria wakes up and fishes in her bag for some Plasma Fruit. She drinks the fruit quickly and is quite full afterward.

Vladislaus has been up all night reading and is only now going to bed. Turns out he's quite the bookworm! (In my head, Vlad the 1st was a bookworm, good, and gloomy)

Victoria walks downstairs after changing out of her pajamas and into a camo crop-top and some ripped jeans. She also has some snow boots on, which is very odd. She ends up wandering into a room full of games, including the R.E.F.U.G.E., which is her favorite. She hops onto the desk chair and starts to play. She ends up beating the current high score by 1,342 points!

*Alex notices the rune and assumes it is Henry's so takes no further notice. He tells the Butler to inform everyone that breakfast is ready*

Butler: *to Victoria* His majesty would like to inform you that breakfast is served.

Victoria: Thank you, sir. Please tell him that I won't be joining them today, I would like to explore the kingdom a bit and eat at one of the restaurants.

Victoria then quickly walks away and leaves the building. But of course, she doesn't go to a restaurant. Instead, she goes to the city nearby and decides to go to GeekCon, which she saw was in town from a poster on an apartment building. There, she feels a curious tingling sensation. She turns around, and sees a familiar face. She is staring at Lilith Vatore, and she does not look happy.

*The Butler procrastinates telling Alex by informing everyone else of Breakfast*

Victoria, in a harsh and hostile voice: Hello Lilith. May I ask what you are doing at GeekCon? I never saw you as the gaming type.

Victoria: You may remember that I only met you once, three years ago, when I first came to Forgotten Hollow. You may also remember that it was not a pleasant time.

Victoria: Now, if you excuse me, I'd prefer that we don't get in a public fight, especially during the day *noticing that Lilith has an Umbrella open*. If you do wish to fight me, we can meet here, at this very spot, at midnight. I will wait here for one hour. If you don't show up, I will leave.

Victoria: I don't want anything. What did we ever do to you? I believe your parents were some of the original settlers of Forgotten Hollow? Well, I can promise that my brother didn't hurt them. It was the Hunters, and my brother just got lucky.

Victoria: Cruel? CRUEL? My brother, Vladislaus Straud, who is obsessed with nothing but books? You, Lilith Vatore, have lost your mind. I should cure you right now.

Lilith: Lost my mind? He held an eleven year old girl hostage, my husband's niece! How do you explain that behaviour?

Victoria: What in the world? I have no idea what you're talking about! You know what? I'm going to go back to where we're staying, and I'm going to go and bring him here. I'll be back in ten minutes, and if you're not here I'll assume you were lying. Good BYE!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I should just leave.. *accidently floods bathroom* WHY IS MY LIFE SO FLAWED?
  • Options
    Mariah: Quit fighting! I need to pay off... *accidently trips on Victoria, causing a fire* Oh no... *screams and then trips into the fire* AAAAAAAAAA *runs to shower to put self out*

(Victoria and Lilith are somewhere else. you're in the kitchen with Alex and co)
  • Options

(I'm in a bit of a confussion here)

(I'm saying that Victoria was abandoned when she was a toddler by accident, and that the Strauds took her in. Her biological parents are Lilith Vatores too)
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    (I am so sorry if I am derailing this rp)
  • Options

*Mark shows up as well*

Alex: *Hangs up. so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at Elisa and her son's manners* Right, Niko, go home. Not safe here.
  • Options
    (Pretend I tripped on a chair instead)
  • Options

Victoria: What in the world? I have no idea what you're talking about! You know what? I'm going to go back to where we're staying, and I'm going to go and bring him here. I'll be back in ten minutes, and if you're not here I'll assume you were lying. Good BYE!

Lilith: What the? *Stands confused*
  • Options
    (Pretend I tripped on a chair instead)

(Okay. XD)
    Henry: Uhm... let me help you. *Offers hand*
  • Options
    Victoria leaves and returns with her brother, also holding an umbrella.

Vlad: Lilith, I didn't hold your niece hostage... she ran away from home. I found her, but she was unwilling to go back. But, I do have a confession to make...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    edited April 2019

Vlad: Lilith, I didn't hold your niece hostage... she ran away from home. I found her, but she was unwilling to go back. But, I do have a confession to make...

Lilith: She's not my niece, but okay. What's the confession?
  • Options
    Mariah: *calls extensive repair services for daily use out of own pocket, then immediately breaks a potted plant* Ugh! The people that work there are going to charge me millions! I better use [breaks forth wall and somehow possesses infinite money somehow]
  • Options

*Mark shows up as well*

Alex: *Hangs up. so plum at Elisa and her son's manners* Right, Niko, go home. Not safe here.

Niko: But, runes.
    Mark: *standing behind Niko, with crossed arms*
  • Options
    *trys to talk to Lilith* So, hi. How are you?
  • Options
    Mariah: *calls extensive repair services for daily use out of own pocket, then immediately breaks a potted plant* Ugh! The people that work there are going to charge me millions! I better use [breaks forth wall and somehow possesses infinite money somehow]

Henry: Uhm, don't worry about it.
    Gen: *Wriggles a bit in Henry's arms.*
  • Options
    *trys to talk to Lilith* So, hi. How are you?

Lilith: What? Who are you?
  • Options

Lilith: She's not my niece, but okay. What's the confession?

Vlad: You see, my parents were strange people. They were willing to take in a lost toddler, who might not even be one of them, simply because they could not find her parents. This toddler is standing right next to me, and her whole life has thought she was my big sister. Truthfully, she isn't even related to me. Victoria... I think you understand now. But, what I think will be the biggest shock, is who we found out your real parents were... Um... Victoria, you're a Vatore. Lilith is your twin sister.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

*Mark shows up as well*

Alex: *Hangs up. so plum at Elisa and her son's manners* Right, Niko, go home. Not safe here.

Niko: But, runes.
    Mark: *standing behind Niko, with crossed arms*

Alex: Go away!