Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• MewthMewMewthMew Posts: 275 Member
    Mariah: *starts to blog constantly*
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Victoria leaves and returns with her brother, also holding an umbrella.

Vlad: Lilith, I didn't hold your niece hostage... she ran away from home. I found her, but she was unwilling to go back. But, I do have a confession to make...

Lilith: She's not my niece, but okay. What's the confession?

Vlad: You see, my parents were strange people. They were willing to take in a lost toddler, who might not even be one of them, simply because they could not find her parents. This toddler is standing right next to me, and her whole life has thought she was my big sister. Truthfully, she isn't even related to me. Victoria... I think you understand now. But, what I think will be the biggest shock, is who we found out your real parents were... Um... Victoria, you're a Vatore. Lilith is your twin sister.

Lilith: *A little overwhelmed* Okay, one, I'm talking about a girl named Lauren Hellewell, my husband's little sister and two, you're trying to say you abducted another little girl who happens to be my sister?

Vlad: No, I'm not. I found your husbands sister. My parents found Victoria, and I thought she was my sister too until I found my fathers will.

Victoria is still silent, her face expressionless.

Vlad: I'm sorry about confusion... I don't have very good people skills, and... um... you know... But when she was a toddler, my parents took her to have a DNA test and she was almost an exact match of the Vatore family line, and you have the same birthday, year and everything. I don't know why they didn't give her back, or why you never knew about her, but it happened. I'm... gonna go now.

Vlad disappears into a shower of mist, leaving Victoria and Lilith alone, at the sight of the disappearing GeekCon, where all of this crazy mess started.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Mariah: *screams* STOP FIGHTING! *tries to tackle Victoria but accidently misses by about 17 miles, causing a nuclear bomb to hit Sunset Valley.
  • Foxy_Foxy_ Posts: 37 Member
    Hello
    Mariah: Oh hi! *trips over person* Oh sorry, let me just *breaks floor again* FUDGE
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Vlad: Lilith, I didn't hold your niece hostage... she ran away from home. I found her, but she was unwilling to go back. But, I do have a confession to make...

Vlad: You see, my parents were strange people. They were willing to take in a lost toddler, who might not even be one of them, simply because they could not find her parents. This toddler is standing right next to me, and her whole life has thought she was my big sister. Truthfully, she isn't even related to me. Victoria... I think you understand now. But, what I think will be the biggest shock, is who we found out your real parents were... Um... Victoria, you're a Vatore. Lilith is your twin sister.

Lilith: *A little overwhelmed* Okay, one, I'm talking about a girl named Lauren Hellewell, my husband's little sister and two, you're trying to say you abducted another little girl who happens to be my sister?

Vlad: No, I'm not. I found your husbands sister. My parents found Victoria, and I thought she was my sister too until I found my fathers will.

Vlad: I'm sorry about confusion... I don't have very good people skills, and... um... you know... But when she was a toddler, my parents took her to have a DNA test and she was almost an exact match of the Vatore family line, and you have the same birthday, year and everything. I don't know why they didn't give her back, or why you never knew about her, but it happened. I'm... gonna go now.

Vlad disappears into a shower of mist, leaving Victoria and Lilith alone, at the sight of the disappearing GeekCon, where all of this crazy mess started.

Lilith: *confused* you mistook Lauren for her? *pointing at Victoria*
    MewthMew wrote: »
    Mariah: *screams* STOP FIGHTING! *tries to tackle Victoria but accidently misses by about 17 miles, causing a nuclear bomb to hit Sunset Valley.

(I thought Mariah was in the castle)

Victoria shakes her head and says: No... that is not what he said. He said that I'm your sister. I remember talking to Lauren and trying to convince her to go home. I'm definitely not her. But don't look at me like I know what's going on because I have no idea.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    (Btw my sim is an plum too)

Mariah: Ok this isn’t normal. Help me cover them up! *pulls out fireworks and almost burns down house to cover them in ash*

Henry:*Notices runes* That appears more like danger. It's a warning.
    Alex: Excellent.

*meanwhile*
    Lester: *pockets a three and the cue ball* F***!
    Elisa: Noob. Also the runes are causing panic here as they randomly freeze something.
    Rowena: We're just chill here.
    Fionna: :sleeping:

*Lester and Elisa are still playing billiards, despite the runes coating the bar*
    Lester: *singing Le Bien Qui Fait Mal*
    Elisa: God, that song really speaks your soul.
    I prefer Shade than Shady

Victoria shakes her head and says: No... that is not what he said. He said that I'm your sister. I remember talking to Lauren and trying to convince her to go home. I'm definitely not her. But don't look at me like I know what's going on because I have no idea.

Vlad, overwhelmed, instead of going back to the Castle goes to Forgotten Hollow. He then smiles a grin so evil it would make the monster under your bed shiver in fear.

Vlad: Hah! Victoria will never believe me, and she'll be so focused on trying to figure out what's going on that my plan will fall perfectly into play. Then I can rule the world, and it will be done much, much differently...

Meanwhile, Victoria is still processing everything that just happened. Victoria absentmindedly waves goodbye to Lilith and walks to the castle, which means something is wrong because she never walks. But, before she leaves, she gives Lilith a note that says:
    "Hey, are you willing to meet me at Myshuno Meadows later, say at around 11 pm? I want to try and figure out everything Vlad said. It's okay if you don't want to, but please send me a response. If yes, green lights. If no, red lights. Gracias, and adios. ~Victoria"
    funny-gifs20.gif

Vlad, overwhelmed, instead of going back to the Castle goes to Forgotten Hollow. He then smiles a grin so evil it would make the monster under your bed shiver in fear.

Vlad: Hah! Victoria will never believe me, and she'll be so focused on trying to figure out what's going on that my plan will fall perfectly into play. Then I can rule the world, and it will be done much, much differently...

Meanwhile, Victoria is still processing everything that just happened. Victoria absentmindedly waves goodbye to Lilith and walks to the castle, which means something is wrong because she never walks. But, before she leaves, she gives Lilith a note that says:
    "Hey, are you willing to meet me at Myshuno Meadows later, say at around 11 pm? I want to try and figure out everything Vlad said. It's okay if you don't want to, but please send me a response. If yes, green lights. If no, red lights. Gracias, and adios. ~Victoria"

*Meanwhile Lilith is still very confused.*
    edited April 2019
    Mariah: Oh hi! *trips over person* Oh sorry, let me just *breaks floor again* FUDGE
    *I'm assuming Mariah's in the kitchen still*
    Henry: Alex better not see this.
    Foxy_ wrote: »
    Hello

@Foxy_ Hi. Would you like to join?

*The ground beneath them quakes*

Henry: Woah! *holds Genevieve tighter*

Henry: Woah! *holds Genevieve tighter*

As Victoria is walking towards the castle, she feels the earth rumble beneath her. A crevice opens up in the ground and swallows her up.
    Meanwhile, Vlad is very busy working on his master plan, which is now in play.

Vlad: Now, all I have to do is wipe Victoria and Lilith from living memory... then Forgotten Hollow and all the worlds vampires will be safe from the tyranny that humans are

Vlad mutters a spell and Lilith is teleported back to Forgotten Hollow. Vlad mutters one more, and both Victoria and Lilith are deleted from all humans memories, wiping them from civilization for ever.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Marie: Ahhhh! Earthquake! Daddy!
    *Alex runs into the kitchen*
    Alex: What's going on?

*The quake stops for a moment, there are cracks in the ground that glow a bright light blue. The room suddenly feels colder*

*The quake stops for a moment, there are cracks in the ground that glow a bright light blue. The room suddenly feels colder*

Henry: *sighs*
    Alex: *notices the hole in the ceiling and goes white*
    (Sorry I had to get rid of Victoria and Vlad and Lilith btw, it was just making this a lot more confusing :/ I'm coming up with a far less complicated new character though, who's a lot like my sims in simcognito's castaway)
    funny-gifs20.gif

(Sorry I had to get rid of Victoria and Vlad and Lilith btw, it was just making this a lot more confusing :/ I'm coming up with a far less complicated new character though, who's a lot like my sims in simcognito's castaway)

(That's ok. Looking forward to your new character. :))

(It's alright though)
    Suddenly, an explosion of color appears in the sky. Out of it all drops three middle-school-aged girls, each of which looks way more dangerous than a twelve-year-old should. The one on the right looks Latino and has a tool-belt that looks way too small for the fireworks she pulls out of it. The one in the middle has straight, dark brown hair and is a bit more Mediterranean in color. The one on the left has long blonde hair pulled back into a messy bun with lots of pens sticking out of it at odd angles.

Blondie: Josie, this isn't where we were supposed to end up!

Josie: I know that! Now shut up so I can fix these things!

Other girl: Um... did you two nerds notice that we're in a place that looks inhabited by mortals? of course, it could just be a giant's or a half-blood's, but we don't have time to find out. So you, Josie, better hurry up and fix those stinkin' fireworks. Hollie why don't you stand guard. I'll go and see who this place belongs too.

Hollie: Everleigh! You can't be serious! There isn't any water anywhere near here! And this is old architecture, so you'll be lucky if this place even has plumbing.

Everleigh: Shut your trap. There's indoor plumbing in one of these rooms. Now, I'm going to go like, right now. Adios!

Everleigh walks away, with Josie and Hollie protesting.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Suddenly, an explosion of color appears in the sky. Out of it all drops three middle-school-aged girls, each of which looks way more dangerous than a twelve-year-old should. The one on the right looks Latino and has a tool-belt that looks way too small for the fireworks she pulls out of it. The one in the middle has straight, dark brown hair and is a bit more Mediterranean in color. The one on the left has long blonde hair pulled back into a messy bun with lots of pens sticking out of it at odd angles.

Blondie: Josie, this isn't where we were supposed to end up!

Josie: I know that! Now shut up so I can fix these things!

Other girl: Um... did you two nerds notice that we're in a place that looks inhabited by mortals? of course, it could just be a giant's or a half-blood's, but we don't have time to find out. So you, Josie, better hurry up and fix those stinkin' fireworks. Hollie why don't you stand guard. I'll go and see who this place belongs too.

Hollie: Everleigh! You can't be serious! There isn't any water anywhere near here! And this is old architecture, so you'll be lucky if this place even has plumbing.

Everleigh: Shut your trap. There's indoor plumbing in one of these rooms. Now, I'm going to go like, right now. Adios!

Everleigh walks away, with Josie and Hollie protesting.

Henry: *sighs*
    Alex: *notices the hole in the ceiling and goes white*

*There's a loud, haunting sound. It is vaguely the sound of a scream*
    Everleigh walks until she finds herself in the entry hall. When she looks outside the window, she sees a large pond. However muddy the water is, she's still reassured to know that she won't be powerless in this new, strange place.
    funny-gifs20.gif