Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    *Morning comes round and Alex goes downstairs to make Avocado toast*

Victoria wakes up and fishes in her bag for some Plasma Fruit. She drinks the fruit quickly and is quite full afterward.

Vladislaus has been up all night reading and is only now going to bed. Turns out he's quite the bookworm! (In my head, Vlad the 1st was a bookworm, good, and gloomy)

Victoria walks downstairs after changing out of her pajamas and into a camo crop-top and some ripped jeans. She also has some snow boots on, which is very odd. She ends up wandering into a room full of games, including the R.E.F.U.G.E., which is her favorite. She hops onto the desk chair and starts to play. She ends up beating the current high score by 1,342 points!

*Alex notices the rune and assumes it is Henry's so takes no further notice. He tells the Butler to inform everyone that breakfast is ready*

Butler: *to Victoria* His majesty would like to inform you that breakfast is served.

Victoria: Thank you, sir. Please tell him that I won't be joining them today, I would like to explore the kingdom a bit and eat at one of the restaurants.

Victoria then quickly walks away and leaves the building. But of course, she doesn't go to a restaurant. Instead, she goes to the city nearby and decides to go to GeekCon, which she saw was in town from a poster on an apartment building. There, she feels a curious tingling sensation. She turns around, and sees a familiar face. She is staring at Lilith Vatore, and she does not look happy.

*The Butler procrastinates telling Alex by informing everyone else of Breakfast*
    Gema: I'm not hungry!
    Henry: It's not healthy to miss breakfast.

Lilith: Victoria, it's been too long.
  • Options
    MewthMew wrote: »
    (Here I come lol)
    Mariah: Ok what the f***? First I was in my nice home and now I’m in some random place....
    *pulls book out and starts reading)

*Marie walks in on Mariah. She freezes*
    (Marie is a nine year old)
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    (Here I come lol)
    Mariah: Ok what the f***? First I was in my nice home and now I’m in some random place....
    *pulls book out and starts reading)

*Marie walks in on Mariah. She freezes*
    (Marie is a nine year old)

*Looks like there's a blue dragon outside*
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    MewthMewMewthMew Posts: 275 Member
    Mariah: IS THAT A DRAGON? *throws two umbrellas out the window at it* oh hi child. Want a firework?
  • Options
    Mariah: IS THAT A DRAGON? *throws two umbrellas out the window at it* oh hi child. Want a firework?

*Marie runs out of the room and finds dad*
    Henry: What's up, Marie?
    Marie: *Points at Mariah*
    Henry: Oh. *Goes find Alex in the kitchen* Alex, there's a stranger in the palace.
    Alex: A stranger? Where? hm?
    Henry: *Shows Alex to Mariah*
    Alex: Hello, may I ask what you are doing in our castle?
  • Options

*Marie runs out of the room and finds dad*
    Henry: What's up, Marie?
    Marie: *Points at Mariah*
    Henry: Oh. *Goes find Alex in the kitchen* Alex, there's a stranger in the palace.
    Alex: A stranger? Where? hm?
    Henry: *Shows Alex to Mariah*
    Alex: Hello, may I ask what you are doing in our castle?

*a knock can be heard by the door*
  • Options
    Mariah: I was just teleported here. One minute I was in sunset valley... and the next I was in here. *immediately passes out for no reason*
  • Options
    Mariah: I was just teleported here. One minute I was in sunset valley... and the next I was in here. *immediately passes out for no reason*

Alex: Interesting. *Notices the knock and answers the door. The moment he sees Niko he calls Elisa, angrily*

*In the meantime, Henry and Marie eat their avocado toast.*
  • Options
    Mariah: *wakes up, then immediately pees self* I SWEAR TO THE KRACKEN THAT SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING US! MY BLADDER WAS FULL! *begins cleaning up* Sir, I apologize, I will leave... *teleports to roof* OH COME ON!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Victoria wakes up and fishes in her bag for some Plasma Fruit. She drinks the fruit quickly and is quite full afterward.

Vladislaus has been up all night reading and is only now going to bed. Turns out he's quite the bookworm! (In my head, Vlad the 1st was a bookworm, good, and gloomy)

Victoria walks downstairs after changing out of her pajamas and into a camo crop-top and some ripped jeans. She also has some snow boots on, which is very odd. She ends up wandering into a room full of games, including the R.E.F.U.G.E., which is her favorite. She hops onto the desk chair and starts to play. She ends up beating the current high score by 1,342 points!

*Alex notices the rune and assumes it is Henry's so takes no further notice. He tells the Butler to inform everyone that breakfast is ready*

Butler: *to Victoria* His majesty would like to inform you that breakfast is served.

Victoria: Thank you, sir. Please tell him that I won't be joining them today, I would like to explore the kingdom a bit and eat at one of the restaurants.

Victoria then quickly walks away and leaves the building. But of course, she doesn't go to a restaurant. Instead, she goes to the city nearby and decides to go to GeekCon, which she saw was in town from a poster on an apartment building. There, she feels a curious tingling sensation. She turns around, and sees a familiar face. She is staring at Lilith Vatore, and she does not look happy.

*The Butler procrastinates telling Alex by informing everyone else of Breakfast*

Victoria, in a harsh and hostile voice: Hello Lilith. May I ask what you are doing at GeekCon? I never saw you as the gaming type.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Mariah: *wakes up, then immediately pees self* I SWEAR TO THE KRACKEN THAT SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING US! MY BLADDER WAS FULL! *begins cleaning up* Sir, I apologize, I will leave... *teleports to roof* OH COME ON!

*Henry hears some banging on the roof*
    Henry: Huh? *Shakes his head and finishes his avocado toast* Gonna go check on Gen. *Goes upstairs*
  • Options

Victoria, in a harsh and hostile voice: Hello Lilith. May I ask what you are doing at GeekCon? I never saw you as the gaming type.

Lilith: You gotta be kidding me. Everyone knows I'm a Star Wars nut.
  • Options

Victoria: You may remember that I only met you once, three years ago, when I first came to Forgotten Hollow. You may also remember that it was not a pleasant time.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Victoria: You may remember that I only met you once, three years ago, when I first came to Forgotten Hollow. You may also remember that it was not a pleasant time.

Lilith: *Reluctant voice* Yes, I remember.
  • Options

Victoria: Now, if you excuse me, I'd prefer that we don't get in a public fight, especially during the day *noticing that Lilith has an Umbrella open*. If you do wish to fight me, we can meet here, at this very spot, at midnight. I will wait here for one hour. If you don't show up, I will leave.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Alex: Interesting. *Notices the knock and answers the door. The moment he sees Niko he calls Elisa, angrily*

*Elisa and Lester are playing billiards*
    Elisa: *pockets the 13 ball but feels her phone vibrating in her pocket* Stripey! Wait lang. *goes off with the cue to answer* Kuya Alex, I knew this is you, we noticed the runes are spreading all over once we left and I was f***ing informed by Emilia telling me that Nemesis told her that there are runes on the walls of her house and Uncle Mark noticed runes on the trees in his yard and I told Magnifico that if he notices weird runes ,he would inform your ignorant a** immedietly. What the f*** do you want?
  • Options

Victoria: Now, if you excuse me, I'd prefer that we don't get in a public fight, especially during the day *noticing that Lilith has an Umbrella open*. If you do wish to fight me, we can meet here, at this very spot, at midnight. I will wait here for one hour. If you don't show up, I will leave.

Lilith: What do you want, Victoria?
  • Options
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Elisa: *pockets the 13 ball but feels her phone vibrating in her pocket* Stripey! Wait lang. *goes off with the cue to answer* Kuya Alex, I knew this is you, we noticed the runes are spreading all over once we left and I was f***ing informed by Emilia telling me that Nemesis told her that there are runes on the walls of her house and Uncle Mark noticed runes on the trees in his yard and I told Magnifico that if he notices weird runes ,he would inform your ignorant a** immedietly. What the f*** do you want?

Alex: Why is your son at my house?
  • Options
    *suddenly falls through roof, then somehow slipping as she goes over to apologize* I’m.... sorry. Uh... how much did the three floors I just ruined co... *breaks floor* *sighs* (by now I hope you know that my sim is very unlucky)
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    *suddenly falls through roof, then somehow slipping as she goes over to apologize* I’m.... sorry. Uh... how much did the three floors I just ruined co... *breaks floor* *sighs* (by now I hope you know that my sim is very unlucky)

(Man. :joy: )
    Marie: *Shrieks*
    Henry: *Runs down the stairs holding Genevieve* What's happened?
  • Options

Victoria: I don't want anything. What did we ever do to you? I believe your parents were some of the original settlers of Forgotten Hollow? Well, I can promise that my brother didn't hurt them. It was the Hunters, and my brother just got lucky.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Elisa: *pockets the 13 ball but feels her phone vibrating in her pocket* Stripey! Wait lang. *goes off with the cue to answer* Kuya Alex, I knew this is you, we noticed the runes are spreading all over once we left and I was f***ing informed by Emilia telling me that Nemesis told her that there are runes on the walls of her house and Uncle Mark noticed runes on the trees in his yard and I told Magnifico that if he notices weird runes, he would inform your ignorant a** immedietly. What the f*** do you want?

Alex: Why is your son at my house?

Elisa: I already told you. So that he can inform you immedietly that these runes from the boulder are spreading. I assume he must've seen the runes, since he's there.
  • Options

Victoria: I don't want anything. What did we ever do to you? I believe your parents were some of the original settlers of Forgotten Hollow? Well, I can promise that my brother didn't hurt them. It was the Hunters, and my brother just got lucky.

Lilith: Your brother was cruel. I've never known such a difficult master.
  • Options
    Mariah: *crying while getting out of hole* I am so sorry. *tries to open bank account with laptop, but breaks the computer on accident* Why! Look, I’ll just... *slips on random book, breaking multiple items of value* Arg!
  • Options

Lilith: Your brother was cruel. I've never known such a difficult master.

Victoria: Cruel? CRUEL? My brother, Vladislaus Straud, who is obsessed with nothing but books? You, Lilith Vatore, have lost your mind. I should cure you right now.
    funny-gifs20.gif