Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Duplicates and Recolors in My First Pet Stuff

Comments

• Options
    RyanNockRyanNock Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Francl27 said:
    > But you forgot the 5 pets! *hides*

1 pet with 4 different skins
  • Options
    HueyJefeHueyJefe Posts: 127 Member
    The new male hairstyle confuses me
  • Options
    ElectraRaiElectraRai Posts: 99 Member
    I am worried about Ralph from LGR reviews. xD
    I personally dont agree with his opinion about ts4, but its always intresting to hear some1 with diffrent opinion.
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I think if Ralph is smart he will steal the rocket.
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    It's funny how they translated the My First Pet Stuff name into Lemmikkikamaa, and if you translate Lemmikkikamaa back into English it means Pet Stuff.
    (My language is Finnish)
  • Options
    Why’s the hamster cheaper than the rat?
  • Options
    Not sure what I just paid $10 for at this point
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    HueyJefe wrote: »
    Why’s the hamster cheaper than the rat?

Idk. Maybe they are on sale, lol.
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    ...... The litter box and toy box are cat/dog themed..... But theyre coming in "first pet stuff"... Yea.... Okaayyyyyyyy tell me again this garbage wasn't withheld to sell later.
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Pulled content and recolours.

https://simsvip.com/2018/03/12/the-sims-4-my-first-pet-stuff-contains-withheld-content-recolored-duplicates/

I just don't see how they can defend this one.

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    There is no reason why the content in My first pets stuff pack shouldn't have been included with Cats & Dogs.
    Ok some may say no biggie.. it's only 10$ but that is not why the community is so up in arms. An EP shouldn't be dissected to the point where players feel something is missing and then sold off in parts. It's not how it was done before and it shouldn't be that way now.
    The Sims have been successful for years following a format.. EP's with PETS, JOBS, WEATHER, CARS, VACATIONS, HOBBIES. Further content should/could be available for purchase to enhance the game add in extras if the player desired, not because it was held back on, recolored and repackaged.
    Please don't make this the new way it will be buy buying this obvious money grab.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    I'll wait til it goes on a good sale
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited March 2018
    Just downloaded the pack and looked at cas not really a chance to play yet. I’m excited about some of the furniture and buying a small pet for
    my sims little girl who will one day become a vet.

Cas was a bit of a letdown regarding the sims. I really wish they would’ve added some new hairstyles for kids and toddlers. I don’t like the adult hairs they added.

I’m guessing they focused more on pet clothes as far as cas goes. I don’t dress my pets so doesn’t appeal to me but hopefully people who like dressing pets up find lots of options there. If we ever get the option to do family photos I could see using the pet clothes for that though.

Looking forward to getting into the gameplay and decking out my little girls room with pet themed furniture.
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hi folks, I've cleaned up thread. Please again remember that it is not appropriate to discuss other people on the forum. Please aim to keep discussions on the content/characters, etc rather than people as per the rules. Thank you.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    uo_aaronjd wrote: »
    good for you! Someone whose not buying because they dont want to! What a breath of fresh air you are

Dont spend $10 on coffee??
    how about tea?
    :wink:

Cost about $NZ 15 in my country, for that price I could buy a really delicious cup of ethically sourced organic coffee (New Zealand coffee is way better than American coffee according to a friend who studying at an American University and who is really missing it) AND something really delicious from the cabinet like a salmon quiche AND I would be buying it from a local company with impeccable ethics who give back to our local community and overseas. But that wouldn't be an everyday purchase more something to treat myself.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    [quote="BlueR0se;c-16380805"]...no offense, but some of y'all are getting robbed blind via your drink choices. $10 for a cup of coffee?!? It better be made of gold, practically costing an arm and a leg there. Lmao[/quote]

I went to Starbucks for the third time in my life yesterday, my total was $21. I only got a coffee and a danish.

Fortunately/Unfortunately it was very good. So I’ll probably be back lol
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2018
    uo_aaronjd wrote: »
    good for you! Someone whose not buying because they dont want to! What a breath of fresh air you are

Dont spend $10 on coffee??
    how about tea?
    :wink:

Cost about $NZ 15 in my country, for that price I could buy a really delicious cup of ethically sourced organic coffee (New Zealand coffee is way better than American coffee according to a friend who studying at an American University and who is really missing it) AND something really delicious from the cabinet like a salmon quiche AND I would be buying it from a local company with impeccable ethics who give back to our local community and overseas. But that wouldn't be an everyday purchase more something to treat myself.

Coffee is not really a USA product. Perhaps her University is just bad at making coffee.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    When it was first announced I was considering buying it but after seeing the the Livestream and reviews I decided not to because I know a good majority of things in the pack I would never use.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    ...no offense, but some of y'all are getting robbed blind via your drink choices. $10 for a cup of coffee?!? It better be made of gold, practically costing an arm and a leg there. Lmao

I went to Starbucks for the third time in my life yesterday, my total was $21. I only got a coffee and a danish.

No offense intended, but ouch! That had to be a fabulous cup of coffee and danish to be worth $21. I spent $27 at the grocery store a couple weeks ago and that was for a week's worth of groceries. Granted they were really cheap groceries from a discount store, but still.

I was thinking about getting this stuff pack before I saw the live stream, but now I don't think I will. At least we can say it probably has a little more "replay value" than one cup of coffee. ;)
  • Options
    lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    ...no offense, but some of y'all are getting robbed blind via your drink choices. $10 for a cup of coffee?!? It better be made of gold, practically costing an arm and a leg there. Lmao

No offense intended, but ouch! That had to be a fabulous cup of coffee and danish to be worth $21. I spent $27 at the grocery store a couple weeks ago and that was for a week's worth of groceries. Granted they were really cheap groceries from a discount store, but still.

I was thinking about getting this stuff pack before I saw the live stream, but now I don't think I will. At least we can say it probably has a little more "replay value" than one cup of coffee. ;)

You spent only $27 at the grocery store for a week's worth of groceries??!! Wow. Even if I went to Aldi's, it would still cost more than that. I would count myself lucky to spend less than $100 for a week's worth.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,015 Member
    I'm wondering where that Starbucks is. :o The most expensive item on the menu here in Maryland is a panini sandwich for about $7. Baked goods $3-$4 and coffees $3-$5.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    And here I thought $2.25 for the espresso at the local gas station was a bit much. :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    $21 for a cup of coffee and a danish? I could do the same thing at home for far less money, and still have enough money left over to buy this pack. :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    lele62 wrote: »

You spent only $27 at the grocery store for a week's worth of groceries??!! Wow. Even if I went to Aldi's, it would still cost more than that. I would count myself lucky to spend less than $100 for a week's worth.

I went to ALDI and Meijer when they were having their buy 10 items for 10 dollars, get the 11th free sale. You have to get items that have multiple servings like a box of pasta, rice, turkey bacon, 24 oz can of tomatoes, etc., each for a dollar. It's nothing fancy, but it's doable. After having my job outsourced to India recently, Starbucks and stuff packs are a little out of my range at the moment.