March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    I'll be very available again the 2nd of October. We can start then. :)
    Banner.png
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Im here :)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Kaliko103 wrote: »
    Kaliko103 wrote: »

Now we only need @ninjakid150 to check in! And we have a full jury ^^

At this point, the opening statements by the two jury members will be on October 2nd ^^
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Kayle: The master of bananas and nuts is here... oh and I’m here too!
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    Exciting! 🦊
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh yay, I agree, really exciting ^^

Rebecca: "Okay, I'm SO ready for These Questions! Throw 'em right at me." :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    *Tristan throws his question at Rebecca. He misses and instead hits the stagelights. They all fall and the entire studio collapses*

Tristan: "Whoops, sorry..."

Before we begin we need some opening statements from the finalists. :)
    Banner.png
    Shouldn't we wait for Haylo?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Shouldn't we wait for Haylo?

... I just realised that y'all are from completely different time zones. XD

Yannik goes with Europe, Haylo with the American East Coast and Tiger's with Australia. Good luck plannign that out.
    Banner.png
    Jury Time!
    Julia: Housemates, we've come to the time that's been building all season. It is time to decide which of our final two is going to be crowned the ultimate winner of Zero Privacy Season Two. This will be decided by the jury of five evicted housemates, Roxy, Tristan, Kayle, Emery and Fabian!

Before these housemates vote for a winner, I would like to allow each of the final two to give their pleas to the jurors. We'll start with an opening statement by both of the final two, which should help clear up your games, and let people know why you should win this season! Roleplaying is not required, but you are definitely encouraged to also fight for victory as your sim!

After the opening statements, I will open discussion up for the jurors, and they will each be allowed to submit one question to either finalist, or openly to both. But first, lets hear from our final two!

Sean, Rebecca, the floor is yours!
    @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

@Kaliko103 @M13Vulpecula @ninjakid150 @lovesstorms @Smarties100
    edited October 2019
    Rebecca: "Thank you Jules. Alright jury. First of I am so happy and honored that I am able to stand here as one of the finalists. Now directly to the case: "Why should I win Zero Privacy?"

I started of this season as a veteran, which I was because I participated in the lost season of Abnormality. Which meant I already had a target on my back from the start. The fact that Tristan, my Best Friend who I met on Abnormality, was with me, didn't soften the blow, so I knew right from the start that if I want to get far in this game, I have to give 100% in every challenge, never quit, never throw a competition and always think all of my actions through. While my game started mild, I used the opportunity to befriend with you guys, both jury members and other contestants. But right from the start I knew I wanted to conquer this game with Tristan. So our duo re-emerged and took power from Week 2 onwards. I was the first female to win an HoH, and from then on we were the Power Duo, which makes sense because nobody can deny our power. In this competition I won 7 challenges, to which count 4 regular HoHs, two PoPs and the most important final HoH which is the reason I'm standing here, pleading my case to you. But of course I didn't rely on my challenge wins. I ALWAYS made sure I'm on good terms with everybody or at least with the majority of the house. So when Tristan was evicted by a twist that I had no hand on, I could use the friendships I formed here to my advantage. I am the only person in this game to never even remotely touch the block, and that is because even when i had my personal struggles sometimes, I never gave up and I always worked my a** off to get to this point. I am responsible for 8 Evictions this season, 9 if you want to count Tristan. But no matter how many challenges I won and no matter how many obstacles were in my way, I never lost who I am and I always had in mind why I am here. I conquered every step that appeared, I faced every demon that came across me, may it be from my terrible past or game-related. And while this may sound cocky, I see myself as not only the best game player this season, but also the best player we had on this show. Nobody can deny it, even if they want to. So, I encourage and beg on you, the jury, to vote for me to be the winner of this season. Not only because of my competition prowess, not only because I'm pregnant and not only because I need the money a lot. Vote for me so I can be the voice for every single outcast in this country, heck even in this world. Everybody who had problems in their lives, may it be from bullying, crime or whatever you can think of. I've hit rock bottom, but I stood up and when I got my second chance, both in life and this game, I took it and succeeded in it. So please, let me be the Representation for people who want to take their second chance, let me be the prime example that if you want to change your life to the better, you can do it. Let ME be the Representation of this season! Thank you."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Thank you Haylo. Well, alot has been said by Rebecca already, so I am going to tell you why I as a player deserve to win. Ever since I created Rebecca, I wanted to create a tragic character who searches for her redemption. which is why I not only put so much heart in her personality and her storyline, I also put everything I had in this competition, maybe even more than I ever did in any other show before. Me and my alliances dominated this game, and I was not just sitting back, I made the moves and suggested them. And when I was vulnerable, I always made sure people were on my side so I never have to face elimination. And guess what, I succeeded. So, I think I deserve to win this season, not only for winning a load of challenges and putting my everything in all aspects in this game, but also for creating Rebecca, a woman who stole everybodys hearts with her story, her personality and her own dedication for this game. I want Rebecca to be the first winner to come out of the hands of me, Yannik, the person behind YJB19299! Thank you.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited October 2019
    Sean: "Thank you Julia, and thanks to Rebecca for kicking things off this evening. I'd like to just say quickly that I feel honoured to be up here beside her, it's been a wild ride this season and I don't think any of us could have predicted who would truly be up here tonight. Thank you to the jury for being here, and for supporting me. It's almost over, and soon enough I'll see my girls again.

Why should I win, is the question we are asking at the moment. I know I wasn't the competition beast that Rebecca was, but there's power in being in the background, not being a major threat. I survived eviction after eviction. Hey, I thought I could be gone in Week One, and then I was safe, and I knew I would fight to stay in the game until the very end - and look where I stand now, beside Rebecca. You could argue that I was carried to the end, that I survived through my alliances, but then lies something else - I had alliances that kept me alive. I wasn't the weak link, I wasn't knocked out earlier to move the game forward. I'm still here, Seany boy. Oh god sorry, that was lame. I lived through every shake up to alliances, and true I had Rebecca on my side, so her competition wins helped, I won't deny that, but there is reason I am here in front of you all, and not Tristan, and not Emery, and not Roxy, not anyone else. Maybe, sure, I will be easier to beat over Fabian when you consider head of household wins, but in many ways, winning challenges is not everything in this game. I ask you to consider my game, first, before you make your pick for the winner of Zero Privacy season two. And Rebecca brought up a funny point - don't vote for her just because she's pregnant and needs the money, because look over here at me...and I don't want to sound like I'm saying I need the money more, I adore Rebecca and I won't ever dig underneath her just to feel special...but I have two kids, and no milk. Sorry, sorry, I'll stay on focus. Jury: thank you for being here tonight, thank you for considering me, thank you for not abruptly going straight with your gut, and I hope your future questions can help you in deciding who should win tonight, because it rests on your shoulders. You've been a spectacular group of people, I do look forward to staying in touch with you all after this, and I hope you'll want the same. Thank you, I'm Sean Sierra, and girls, if you're watching this a few years from now when you can understand what's going on - super daddy loves you."

Me: Thank you for having Sean on the show, Haylo! I hope you've enjoyed writing him as much as I've enjoyed reading his journey this season, and I do think he's grown and really come into himself more. He'll be the best father he can be to those girls, even though he's a Sim, and I don't know if I'll get around to playing as him with his family - maybe, we'll see. I do have them saved in my library. I credit a strong alliance for getting this far in the game, and I'd be nowhere without them, but overall a final two deal got me to the end. I just wish I could have proved myself more in challenges, but times are tough, and as much as I pushed myself and hoped I would get there, certain circumstances and stronger opponents beat me down. Unfortunately, I can understand how that paints me in this season - that I wasn't strong enough myself to win, so therefore I shouldn't win overall. You, as the jury, as people, are subject to view my journey this season as you choose, I won't frown over that, but I hope that you can come up with questions for me, and for Sean, too, that will give you the answers you need to make that crucial final choice. Thank you all, it's been great this season :)
    [accidentally spelled Julia's name wrong, sorry about that Julia, feel free to give me a punishment :# ]
    edited October 2019
    Julia: Thank you, Rebecca. Thank you, Sean. You've both come a long way, but as for how far you'll go, it depends on the thoughts of the jury. So I'd like to now offer each of our five jury members the opportunity to ask a question to the nominees, either an individual, or toward both nominees.

Each of the finalists will answer the questions, keeping in mind that what they say can and will help the jury decide which of you they see as more worthy to win! Once each juror has asked a question, and all questions have been answered, I will ask the five jurors to vote for a winner.

Jurors! The floor is yours and you may ask a question that will help you decide which of the two nominees you might want to win.

@Kaliko103 @M13Vulpecula @ninjakid150 @lovesstorms @Smarties100
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    [accidentally spelled Julia's name wrong, sorry about that Julia, feel free to give me a punishment :# ]

(calls her "Julie from No Privacy"... Instant -5 jury votes XD)
    HayloHusky wrote: »

[Ah rip me then, haha]

What if everyone votes for Tiger now and it's a tie? XD

I got a few questions, but I'm still thinking about the exact wording.
    Banner.png

What if everyone votes for Tiger now and it's a tie? XD

I got a few questions, but I'm still thinking about the exact wording.

Fire away when ready :3 we need someone to kick off these questions!
    @Smarties100 please check your pm. I need an answer from you to be informed enough to fire my thoughts.
    Banner.png
    edited October 2019
    Yannik,

To quote from your opening statement:
    "I made the moves and suggested them. And when I was vulnerable, I always made sure people were on my side so I never have to face elimination."

You're taking too much credit for yourself here. You're saying that as if you were the head of our alliance with Smarties, but that was not the case; we were pretty much equally working together.

The plans and strategies when working together went fine and we probably would've made it to the final 4 or maybe even 3 if it weren't for that key in week 6.

You won HOH and we all knew that I was in a side alliance with Nani & Ninja as well, so in a way we were an alliance of 5 (and Nani was already starting to get really inactive by this point). But you had plans to nominate them, out of fear they'd turn against you.

Here are some quotes of the situation:
    Me to Yannik & Smarties:

*Insert me suggesting to nominate Tiger and Lo for the week 6 nominations, because Ninja and Nani are 1) allied to us, and 2) stronger in comps*

*Insert Yannik confirming that he's still nominating Ninja and Nani*

*Insert me sputtering out reasons that nominating Ninja and Nani is a bad choice, because 1) they're on our side and it'll turn them against us, 2) we'll be outnumbered for this week and the rest of the game*

I clearly explained that it was not for our alliance's benefit to nominate them. If you went along we'd all be save - Lo and Tiger would be on the chopping block, and Ninja would have won the veto and used it to save me, or, if he wasn't chosen for the veto with Tiger playing instead, either Smarties or me would've won.
    Not sure if Smarties would've saved me, but in that situation backstabbing me would be too risky so I assume he wouldn't have.
    SCORES:
    Kayle - 20
    Fabian - 19
    Tristan - 19
    Rebecca - 17
    Emery - 14

Vanessa - NA (2nd Last Strike)

This week would've ended either with Tiger or Lo evicted, or Nani DQ'ed. (Depending on whether Nani was the one not selected for competing the veto.)

After that was the fast forward. I think I realistically would've beaten Lo in the geography comp (if she was still in at all). Nani would get disqualified by then if she wasn't already, and Lo or Tiger would've been evicted next, resulting in a final 4 with me (Vul), you (Yannik), Smarties and Ninja, and eventually Lo or Tiger as the fifth in case Nani was DQ'ed at week 6.
    And from there on it'd be sweet sailing to the end.

But that never happened, because you made a fatal mistake in your nominations. With nominating Ninja and Nani you ultimately obliterated any chances you had in having any alliances, and the only way you could have survived was through winning HOH and/or POP every week. You pulled that off, but if you missed one goal you'd not be sitting here. You chose the bad path instead of the save path. And you didn't think of the concequences in advance and were unpleasantly surprised.

Here's a summary from our alliance chat right after my eviction.
    *insert Yannik being annoyed at the week 6 eviction.

*insert me GGing*

*insert Yannik hating on the key and being afraid of the FF* 

And here Haylo even confirmed that Tiger was siding with Smarties and not with you.
    *Insert Kali saying she never talked to Tiger*

*Insert me saying Smarties backstabbed me at the right time, wondering about the allegiances of Tiger and ***mentioning my strategy of letting my allies fight eachother out*

*Insert Haylo confirming a Smarties-Tiger alliance*

***Yannik, my answer to your question was here all along already! :joy:

This conversation does bring me on another thought train, and this time it's about the gameplay of...

Tiger,

Your gameplay can be summed up in 3 screengrabs
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ WEEKLY RECAP! ★·.·´¯`·.·★
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW! ★·.·´¯`·.·★
    Week 1:
    HoH - Fabian
    Nominees - Sean and Sonia
    PoP - Fabian (No One)
    Final Nominees - Sean and Sonia
    Evicted - Sonia (7 - 3)

Week 2:
    HoH - Tristan
    Nominees - Arthur and Paige
    PoP - Tristan (No One)
    Final Nominees - Arthur and Paige
    Evicted - Paige (7 - 2)

Week 3:
    HoH - Rebecca
    Nominees - Arthur and Roxy
    PoP - Rebecca (No One)
    Final Nominees - Arthur and Roxy
    Evicted - Arthur (7 - 1)

Week 3 (Fast Forward):
    HoH - Tristan
    Nominees - Shannon and Roxy
    PoP - Tristan (No One)
    Final Nominees - Shannon and Roxy
    Evicted - Shannon (4 - 2)

Week 4:
    HoH - Rebecca
    Nominees - Germy and Roxy
    PoP - Kayle (No One)
    Final Nominees - Germy and Roxy
    Evicted - Germy (5 - 1)

Week 5:
    HoH - Tristan
    Nominees - Roxy and Sean
    PoP - Vanessa (No One)
    Final Nominees - Roxy and Sean
    Evicted - Roxy (5 - 0)

Week 6:
    HoH - Rebecca
    Nominees - Vanessa, Kayle and Tristan
    PoP - Kayle (Herself)
    Final Nominees - Vanessa, Emery and Tristan
    Evicted - Tristan (2 - 1 - 0)

Week 6 (Fast Forward):
    HoH - Emery
    Nominees - Vanessa and Kayle
    Force Evicted - Vanessa (3 Strikes)
    Renominations - Kayle and Sean
    PoP - Rebecca (Sean)
    Final Nominees - Kayle and Fabian
    Evicted - Kayle (2 - 0)

Week 7:
    HoH - Rebecca
    Nominees - Emery and Fabian
    PoP - Fabian (Himself)
    Final Nominees - Emery and Sean
    Evicted - Emery (2 - 0)

Week 8:
    HoH Part 1 - Rebecca
    HoH Part 2 - Fabian
    HoH Part 3 - Rebecca
    Nominees - Fabian and Sean
    Evicted - Fabian (1 - 0)

Zero comp wins, and you have been on the chopping block several times and only survived those because your nominated opponents were the bigger fish to fry. If it weren't for Yannik making his decisions during his week 6 vote, you would've likely been next. After Kali's eviction you were next on my own target list. So you really lucked in at that point.

But, there's are also one huge gap where you're not mentioned at all for 4 rounds straight (week 2, week 3, FFweek 3 &week 4). And in week 6 you were voting me out with Smarties. I've asked him about your input in coming up with that plan, and the answer I got was pretty interesting.

What also interests me is this quote from your opening statements, I feel like there's more story behind it and being more open about it could help you earn brownie points form us jurors, but for that you need to let it out:
    "I credit a strong alliance for getting this far in the game, and I'd be nowhere without them, but overall a final two deal got me to the end. I just wish I could have proved myself more in challenges, but times are tough, and as much as I pushed myself and hoped I would get there, certain circumstances and stronger opponents beat me down."

I want to concretely know from you what you were doing and planning strategically during your entire season step-by-step, week-by-week; especially about your alliances, your reasonings during eviction votes and how you were thinking of the future game. As far as I know you could've either been someone crawling into a corner and hoping to be overlooked, or a sneaky but masterminded manipulator who laid low on the comps, but pulled the strings from the shadows.

And from Yannik I want to concretely be convinced why the path things went was the better path for our alliance than the path I sketched out.

To both of you: come with evidence, print screens and examples to support your replies and stories. Don't even think of lying. :warning:

To Haylo: unfortunately none of this is roleplay in Tristan's character - the two of us should gather and come up with something he would ask the jurors for in the episode.
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    To quote the wrong show: Good luck and lots of wisdom. :)

@Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    And to the other jurors: Feel free to use the replies used here to deepen the Spanish Inquisition going on here.

@Kaliko103 @ninjakid150 @lovesstorms @Smarties100

tumblr_p814cuvBqb1wzvt9qo3_500.gifv
    Banner.png