March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    What a wild start :O

I aim to please ;)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited October 2019
    Hello Vul. In all honesty, I was waiting to hear that question from you. There are clearly things you don't know regarding my reasoning for nominating your two allies. And also there are clearly things YOU need to explain me.

First off regarding your quote from the Opening Statement, I think you misunderstood something. I didn't say I made all the suggestions, I know farewell that would be overexaggerated. You, Smarties and I have worked from day one together, and I always believed that our alliance was strong enough to last to the very end. And EVERYBODY in the alliance atributed to our success we had in the competition. The only reason I didn't mention you or Smarties for that matter is because I didn't think it belonged into my Opening Statement. I was going to talk about my alliances anyway. I was also rather talking about my own reigns as HoH, in which I always made sure my feelings about this game were matched.

In fact, since it matches so well with all the evidence pictures you took while we deliberated the Targets, I got some explaining to do. The week before, we all know that you were the HoH, and we wanted to get the people out that would most likely not vote for any of us in the finale, so at the time, we decided to put up Kali and Tiger, Kali because he got nominated by us multiple times already, and Tiger because at that moment he felt like the easiest pawn. It was you however who suggested that Smarties needs to be put up as a pawn since you feared that we could loose Ninja's and Nani's votes.

At the time, we decided that we wouldn't put up Lo because she just got evicted from Abnormality. And apparently you told Ninja he was safe. So it kinda sketched me out that you wanted to convince Smarties to go up as a pawn even though you must have known that people would rather gun for him than for Kali.

It was also during the time you betrayed me on Abnormality, so although I wanted this alliance to work, my trust in you was already blurry. And then, Smarties told me that he heard from Ninja himself that Vul made a Top 3 deal with them.

I was iniially shocked to hear this. And I had good reason to believe Smarties here. At was already hard to trust you since you just betrayed me in another game, and also I thought this through and figured that a situation where Smarties and I would be evicted would benefit your game immensely. I answered with this...

I explained the whole situation from Abnormality to Smarties since your behavior in the recent games kinda confused me and his message telling me you probably would favor Ninja and Nani, two people who you would have beaten very easily in the Final 3 (sorry Ninja and Nani :sweat_smile: ) confirmed my growing doubts in your sincerety towards Smarties and me. So I came up with the ultimate plan. I suggested that Smarties and I form an alliance that could be seen as the real life version of The Revengers. Because we needed the numbers, I suggested to put in Lo, who has been loyal to me in Abnormality and I knew was anti-Vul at the time, and Tiger who seemed quite lost in place. My initial plan was to evict Ninja. Nani was practically evicting herself at the time so it was not useful for us to evict her. My initial goal was to wipe out the other alliance you had so you would practically be forced to be loyal to us. The fact you were auto-eliminated ensured that either you or Ninja would be evicted, which were our Top 2 goals at the time. So when Ninja saved himself, there was litterally no other choice than to evict you, since evicting Nani would have been a wasted move and Lo was part of the Revengers alliance. I might not have voted for you as HoH, but that was mainly because Rebecca would NEVER vote for her alliance member.

So, you can see that although you think it was a stupid move on my part to nominate these two, it was ALL planned out by Smarties and me. And this also confirms my claim that when I saw myself in danger, which I did because of my insecurites concerning your loyalty, I found a group of people to support me and the plans Smarties and me had, thus surrounding myself with people to keep me save. It was a risky move, but although it cost you the game, it elevated mine, so in my books this was the best move I had in this game.

Also fun fact: The reason I reacted like that in our PM is because I didn't want to fight with you, I had enough things going through my mind at the time, so a fight with someone I still considered a friend was not what I wanted. And since I have voted for Nani, there was no worry for me. I'm sorry if I ruined your game, but it was the best for my game, if you want to believe it or not. If I hadn't had this doubts in your loyalty, None of this happened. So I hope this answered your Question, and I hope you can indeed now understand and respect my Actions.

And now, to reverse a bit of the question, I want to know one thing, and PLEASE be honest with me.

@M13Vulpecula Did you have a Top 3 Deal with Ninja and Nani or not? This question was in my mind for SO long, I want an answer. I promise you not to get mad, this is a game afterall :)
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    *Throws popcorn from the peanut gallery*
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    What a wild questioning so far XD

All I can say is keep it civil and respectful. And I would appreciate conversation to not go back and forth too much to endure brevity and the opportunity for others to ask their turns ^^
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    @M13Vulpecula Did you have a Top 3 Deal with Ninja and Nani or not? This question was in my mind for SO long, I want an answer. I promise you not to get mad, this is a game afterall :)

I juggled 2 alliances and tried to make final 3 deals with both them. And my plan between the lines was to eventually stop winning comps and then have the 4 of you start taking eachother out, then make my way through the battlefield and go to the finale with the people who survived, whether that be Yannik, Smarties, Ninja or Nani. :mrgreen:>:)
    @Smarties100 please check your pm. I need an answer from you to be informed enough to fire my thoughts.

Smarties did mention your alliance against me, he also told me that you backed out on it last minute... So with his word against yours it's kinda ambiguous what happened there. :|

What gives me some brownie points towards voting you to win is that you explained yourself quite well.

What does give me quite some negative brownie points to voting you to win now though, is that the alliance against me was fueled by what happened on another show.

So I'm kinda on the fence still on who to vote.

Let's wait on the replies from Tiger and the other jurors to see what else happens. >:)
    Banner.png
    edited October 2019
    If I can still say something about that, I would like to clarify that the main reason indeed was that we couldn't trust you to be on our side. Both Smarties and I feared for our game, so we had to do this. Sure, the events in Abnormality were quite timely, but we had good enough reasons to question your loyalty. And yes, I wanted to back out last minute, but that was rather because I had plenty of conversations with Haylo about Nani not being active, so I thought even though it probably was too late (which it was), maybe I could switch it because I felt bad for Haylo about Nani's inactivity and some part of me feared that if Nani would get auto-evicted, you would come back and gun for us completely.

You don't need to reply on this if you don't want to, just thought to let you know. If there is something you want to be clarified further, feel free to pm me :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    If I can still say something about that, I would like to clarify that the main reason indeed was that we couldn't trust you to be on our side. Both Smarties and I feared for our game, so we had to do this. Sure, the events in Abnormality were quite timely, but we had good enough reasons to question your loyalty. And yes, I wanted to back out last minute, but that was rather because I had plenty of conversations with Haylo about Nani not being active, so I thought even though it probably was too late (which it was), maybe I could switch it because I felt bad for Haylo about Nani's inactivity and some part of me feared that if Nani would get auto-evicted, you would come back and gun for us completely.

You don't need to reply on this if you don't want to, just thought to let you know. If there is something you want to be clarified further, feel free to pm me :)

Nah, I don't want to reply on this right now.

It's 3am! D:
    I should be sleeping lol!

But my mind is too awake.
    Hello head ache... 😧🤒🤕
    Wish me luck tomorrow.

Good night y'all. :)
    Banner.png
    edited October 2019
    Important Message!

Hi guys! So some people have brought up a good point to me and I would like to just put this out there for everyone, even those not involved in this jury conversation. Private conversations, regardless of relevancy to any topic (including in this instance of deciding jury votes based on gameplay) should be kept private at all times, out of respect of privacy for all those involved.

Beyond that, posting screenshots which have information about a person's name, username or email address is extremely bad and unsafe practice here or anywhere on the web and I would like to ask those who have posted screengrabs (currently @M13Vulpecula and @YJB19299 ) to please remove them, out of safety and respect for themselves and everyone.

I would ask that out of respect for everyone, and the safety of everyone, no further screenshots from people's private conversations be shared on this thread, or in the future of any threads here ^^ I think this should be a cardinal rule here in our community, that private conversations shall be kept private ^^ Surely matters like alliances and such can be talked about or discussed without needing to share specifically private conversations ^^
    Okay, I edited my post. I am so sorry for posting this, I saw Vul doing this and since I wanted to give proof to my side of the situation, I did it and didn't think about the consequences. I hope the situation still is clear without the screenshots and I will be way more careful from now on :blush:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Okay, I edited my post. I am so sorry for posting this, I saw Vul doing this and since I wanted to give proof to my side of the situation, I did it and didn't think about the consequences. I hope the situation still is clear without the screenshots and I will be way more careful from now on :blush:

Thank you ^^
    Reduced the screenshotted quotes to short summaries of what was said - can't remove more, or entire points in my questioning will be gone and the overall will be gappy.
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited October 2019
    Vul, hello, time to chat.

First, I'd like to quickly state something outright. My early strategy this season was to lay low, and it worked for me, because I was extremely busy and I'd assumed, wrongly, that you would knock me out one day for the why nots. Understandably, you went after the people who had targets on their backs and left me and Sean in the shadows, where you argue we belonged for the first half of the game. I can count myself lucky for landing here in the finale, and if I had competition wins, I could stand here and properly show to the jury that I was successful in the game in that sense. But my efforts in challenges weren't as strong as I would have liked, and that is on me. We all can see Rebecca is the beast of this season. We all can see she deserves this win. I can almost stand here and hand over the title to her, but I won't. If there is even a chance I could win this season, I will fight for it.

In the latter half of the season, I was in an alliance with Smarties, Lo and Yannik, and we were campaigning to rip out your side of the house. We were going after you, Nani and Ninja, as Yannik has talked about prior. I was all for removing you from the game. I pushed for it. You played the game to your benefit, of course you did, and in many challenges it was unforgivable and so conniving I found myself frustrated with the screen of my computer. I will never move on from what happened in the spelling bee challenge, because it became rigged in your side's favour. Not once would a spelling bee ever include the letter 'a' as a word, and I suppose the rules were vague and Haylo didn't stop you from submitting it, but it left me bitter. Sure, I messed up in the challenge for how much stress it gave me trying my hardest to put together the perfect words to get to the end, all to find out you were playing the bull card and going with one or two letter words for the first three or so rounds. It felt immature, and it felt like you and your alliance buddies cared so much about winning that you could not stand the idea of the game shifting in someone else's favour. Of course, knowing you would be auto-nominated in Week 6 made things sweeter - don't accuse Yannik of making a fatal mistake, just because it didn't serve you, Vul.

If you want to know my reasoning behind voting, let me lay it out week by week.
    Week 1 - could not vote.
    Week 2 - I recall getting rid of Paige was the smarter move, because Arthur posed no real threat yet
    Week 3 - easily Arthur - I even said I'd use the POP on Roxy if I won.
    FF1 - Shannon, because I had no ties to her
    Week 4 - Germy
    Week 5 - could not vote
    Week 6 - you, of course. easiest vote of the season.
    FF2 - Kayle, second easiest vote of the season.
    Week 7 - could not vote

So I was on the block three, kinda four, times. Not too bad, but sure, I could have forged stronger, dirtier alliances to keep myself perfectly safe and I could have pushed harder and harder for a win. I could have been you, but that would have landed me on the jury. We sent you home, when you landed on the block because of the twist.

For a little bonus, Smarties and I had a final two deal, but somewhere along the line my allegiance shifted moreso to Yannik, and the game worked in our favour to get us here - or, you could argue, Yannik won enough challenges to keep me from ending up beside you on that jury. But, to be clear: I don't think you had a chance of making it here, in the end. I may not have played a ruthless game, but I kept my butt safe enough, and whether you see me as weak this season or not is up to you.

After all, this game isn't all about winning competitions. That's clear as day.
    Thank you for your reply. First I'd like to show you a picture about your closeing phrase (no worries guys, it's not a PM)

"After all, this game isn't all about winning competitions. That's clear as day."

Will1.jpg

If you know who this is then you'll need no more further explanation on that. ;)

Sorry that you feel that way about that spelling bee comp. My alliance in that comp (me, Yannik, Ninja, Nani) ultimately played that way because of that loophole in the rule set, so we would win. So I'd like to offer my apologies if you feel bitter about it.

Can I ask you one more question? Who ultimately approached who in the final 2 deal between you and Smarties?
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Kalye: Kayle I believe you have a question for these people today too don't you? That's right Miss McArther... Rebecca and Sean, I will soon be having my wedding with the wonderful Eric who appeared on Locked as a guest where I was first on a show... Yes i too was a Vet lets not forget just because I only won 2 PoP's doesn't mean you can forget LOCKED! Ahem and I was wondering if I made the offer to you to be co-bridesmaids together (whispers: which i am planning to do) what would you do for a hens night for me?

PS, Should I cut my hair in the middle of this vote?

(hey guys i thought to have a fun question being in the view of Kayle to the other house mates please have fun and give us jury members a good reaction to judge your sims over with)
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    Rebecca: "Hey Kayle. First of congratulations to your engagement with Eric. I do remember him, and I am sure you hit the jackpot with him. If you would make the offer to me to be one of the bridesmaids, which would be a big honor by the way, I do have a fun idea which I already experienced firsthand. It would be like all ladies running around in basic t-shirts and a bit too much makeup. You as the soon-to-be Bride would wear an additional sash and wedding tiara. Then we would go around town and use a lot of busses and trains. The fun part about this is that we are going to play a few party games with complete strangers along the way. I have witnessed something like that when I went to the SimTube Convention last year, and one Hen Night group actually involved Aaron and myself in a game like this. I happen to find that so hilarious and I know I'm hoping somebody will do something like that with me if Aaron and I get engaged. And of course we would get hella drunk, hehe.

As for the hair, if we go sole with if you want to change it, I'd say go for it. I mean your hair looks amazing already, but we all know that you can pull off short hair aswell. And we never had this on live television. So if you really want to do it, do it. I hope I answered your questions like you wished it to be, haha."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I think they're waiting for @Tigerblu11's answers.
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Hello finalists! First of all congratulations on getting here. You both have played really well to get to this place.

My question to both of you is this...

If you had the power to overthrow one outcome in this game, what would it be and why would you do so?

I know this is two questions in one but whatever :P
    Rebecca: "Hey Fabian. Well, if I had the power to overthrow one outcome, I'd definitely say the eviction fo Tristan. Not only because I had Vanessa as my target for her unprofessionalism. Tristan and I were the Power Duo. While I love Sean to bits and being against Tristan would have been harder, Tristan and I had a pact that we would both redeem ourselves and make it to the Top 2 together. And until that point, it seemed like a sealed thing. But this key twist totally destroyed Tristan's game, and to add insult to injury, it was during my HoH reign. I promised myself that no matter what, If I made a deal, I'm gonna stand by it. And seeing Tristan being evicted left me feel so powerless. I wish I could have done better in that PoP to save him. And while my game initially got stronger after he got evicted, I still would have preférred that he would not be evicted while we were supposed to be in power in that week."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: "Hey Smarties. As you and by now everybody knows. my point of view was quite different since the game demise of Vul was planned. Finding a scenario that I would change is hard since every step I planned actually worked. However, since it was already mentioned by Tiger, I'm gonna go with how the situation with the Spelling Bee Competition errupted. At the time the Alliance of you, Tiger, Lo and me already existed, and my initial plan was to bring Tiger to a win since I felt bad for him that he didn't win anything and at the time he was nominated, so he needed that win. So I agreed to work with Vul, Ninja and Nani at the time, but I was like a Mole there. My plan was to figure out their plans and inform Tiger what they had in mind. I tried my best not to seem too obvious about my intentions, but somehow Vul managed to outsmart Tiger and me there, which lead to Tiger's adn the alliance's initial frustration towards Vul and the plan to get rid of either Vul or Ninja since again, Nani was about to be force-evicted. So while almost every plan I had worked perfectly and this one mistake fortunately didn't do much harm, I probably would not have joined the brainstorming with Vul since while I wanted to help Tiger, I rather felt guilty at the time that Tiger could not win this."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Sean: "I'll start with Kayle's question, of course. I'm honoured you're even considering me to be in your wedding party, quick question, can my girls be flower girls? They'd be so adorable, tossing handfuls of flower petals everywhere...sorry, back on topic. Hens night! So excited for you and Eric! It's going to be a crazy good wedding, knowing you, Kayle! I can't wait to be there, and I do have an idea for the hens night...firstly, I'd talk about what you enjoy? Will there be a stud there taking off his clothes, or do you not want that? Oh I wouldn't complain at all, but I'd check in with you first - the real surprise then would be who comes walking in those doors, and what costume he's got on! But, if you say no, you wouldn't like that theatric, I've got other ideas in mind...for example, we've gotta have cake! Cake and ice-cream before the wedding is a must, it's sort of a thank you for getting through dating, and all those struggles, here you are now about to get married! Did I mention all of this would happen on a party bus, one of those ones with a pole in the back? Haha, I would only want to make the night perfectly yours...your last night to be enaged Kayle, before you are married Kayle! How exciting!

And go ahead with cutting your hair, I like you'll look stunning no matter what, you're Kayle! Kayle, the stunning! Kayle, the wild! Thanks for the questions, Kayle."
    edited October 2019
    Me: "Obviously, I had no control over what happened in the Spelling Bee challenge, beyond of course my own stressing over it, which caused me to mess up and use a letter twice. I was tearing my hair out, probably literally, trying to get the words to work out, and unfortunately I couldn't and it didn't matter much anyhow because the other side rigged it in their favour due to a loophole they should have pointed out to Haylo, not used to their favour. But that's in the past now, and we're moving beyond it. Saying I would dedicate more time to making sure I didn't mess up in that challenge wouldn't give me much else - I doubt there was a chance for me to win, with the loophole in place. So, that's not the outcome I could have overthrown, nor would I have liked to overthrow Tristan's eviction - and it helped Sean's game, if he was likely the next to be gone had Tristan and Vul stayed around. You're asking if there is an outcome I would have overthrown, and so far I haven't said much at all to answer that, but perhaps there isn't anything I would want overthrown - in any case, changing how the game went could change who stands here in the finale. I suppose if anything there is one outcome I could change, that might not have thrown everything out of balance - you, Smarties, using that POP in Week 7 to save yourself. Yannik and I's plan that week, understandably, was to evict you, and I'd almost suggested putting me up in the chance we could have backdoored after the POP...of course, looking back, who knows what would have happened then. If you had stayed up on the block in Week 7, we could have evicted you then, but...it matters not now. Yannik and I stand here in the finale no matter what happened in Week 7, if I had the chance to change one outcome or not...I wouldn't change a thing. I'm here in the finale, I can't go back and skewer a Spelling Bee challenge so Vul doesn't have a cheeky grin on his face. I don't want to go back.

I am here beside Yannik (and Sean is beside Rebecca), and that's what matters now. The chance to argue my case without suggesting too much that I regret some things that happened this season. The events of the season brought me here, in front of you, the jury.

Thank you for the question, Smarties, I hope that helped in your decision."

[Sorry barely any of this can be used in the episode, I can try to write up something for Sean but this felt like a question Tiger should answer.]
    I can write whatever I need to Sean and Rebecca in the finale ^^ don’t feel you have to if you can’t, I can fill in some fun stuff in between ^^
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @YJB19299 and @Tigerblu11

Hi, Sean and Rebecca

Emery: I'm not a wordsmith nor do I have the memory of Tristan. I only have one question. What will you do with the money if you win?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories