March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
edited November 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Header%2BNew.png

Welcome to Zero Privacy: Season 2!
An interactive reality gameshow made in the Sims 4, in the style of the North American version of the real gameshow Big Brother!

How The Show Works
The show is an interactive reality gameshow, which is like a story mixed with forum based / real life roleplaying. I act as the host of the show and create the story in the form of episodes, as well as set up the challenges, nominations and voting from the real life contestants. The contestants each submit a sim in which they would like to be in the show. If you win a challenge, your sim wins a challenge! If you vote for Bob, your sim will vote for Bob! When a real life player is eliminated, their sim is eliminated too. The forum game dictates the story!

How The Game Works
The game follows the Big Brother US style of game. Ten strangers will enter a house with no connection to the outside world, in hopes to be the last player standing to win 1,000,000 simoleons! Each week they will compete for power and by the end of the week there will be two nominees for eviction. One contestant will be evicted each week by a vote from the house until only one is left standing to take home the prize!

Head of Household (HoH)
The Head of Household, known also as the HoH, is the ultimate power won at the start of each week. The HoH will be decided by a challenge that the real life contestants will compete in. Once a HoH is crowned, the HoH will nominate two sims for eviction and is in charge of making any replacement nominees in the case that one of the two original nominees gets taken down via the PoP. The HoH will also cast the final verdict in the case of any tie breaker vote.

Power of Plumbob (PoP)
The Power of Plumbob, also known as the PoP, is the secondary power of the week. The PoP will be decided by a challenge that the real life contestants will compete in. The PoP will be played by the HoH, the two nominees and 3 other random contestants, totally to 6 players all up. The winner of the PoP can use their power to save one of the nominees from eviction. Alternatively, they can not use the PoP. Either way, the PoP winner is immune, as well as whoever they choose to use their power on (unless the PoP user is also a nominee, in which the winner is NOT automatically immune). The HoH will have to choose a replacement nominee if the PoP is used.

Secret Powers
This season, we've scrapped the Immunity Challenge from Season 1. This season secrets are hidden through the Zero Privacy House! These secret powers will only be revealed to those who find them. This season is full of secrets which may or may not affect how the game is played! When you find a secret, a power or punishment will come to you, to your sim or to those around you! Good luck!

Eviction
Each week, after the HoH and PoP competitions, two nominated sims will face eviction. Their fate rests in their fellow player's hands. All Non-Nominated contestants (except the HoH) will vote on who they want to leave the game. The highest voted nominee will be evicted from the house and eliminated from the competition. This will continue until the final 3 contestants are left.

The Jury
Once there are only two sims left, there will be a jury vote from ALL eliminated contestants on who they wish to be crowned the winner; The person who played the best game socially, strategically and competitively. The person with the most votes from the jury will win the $1,000,000 simoleon grand prize!

Diary Room Entries (DRE's)
The house will be fitted with a Diary Room in which you can speak in the eyes of your sims about the game, other players or about events in the house which will appear in the episodes of the show! These are stuff written by you to be shown in the episodes! Simply send an email to me, or a private message with what you'd like your sim to say in the Diary Room. You have free reign over what your sim says and does but please do not make them over the top, offensive to real life players or the show, or feature controlling or "god-modding" of other people's sims.

Any more questions! Feel free to ask <3
Post edited by HayloHusky on

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited November 2019
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ THE EPISODES! ★·.·´¯`·.·★
    Episode 1: The Premiere
    Episode 2: First HoH
    Episode 3: First Nominations
    Episode 4: First PoP
    Episode 5: First Eviction, Second HoH
    Episode 6: Second Nominations
    Episode 7: Second PoP
    Episode 8: Second Eviction, Third HoH
    Episode 9: Third Nominations
    Episode 10: Third PoP
    Episode 11: Third Eviction
    Episode 12: Fast Forward
    Episode 13: Fourth HoH
    Episode 14: Fourth Nominations
    Episode 15: Fourth PoP
    Episode 16: Fourth Eviction, Fifth HoH
    Episode 17: Fifth Nominations
    Episode 18: Fifth PoP
    Episode 19: Fifth Eviction, Sixth HoH
    Episode 20: Sixth Nominations
    Episode 21: Sixth PoP
    Episode 22: Sixth Eviction
    Episode 23: Second Fast Forward
    Episode 24: Seventh HoH, Seventh Nominations
    Episode 25: Seventh PoP
    Episode 26: Seventh Eviction
    Episode 27: Final HoH, Final Eviction
    Episode 28: The Finale
    edited November 2019
    ihMjwyN.jpg

★·.·´¯`·.·★ THE CONTESTANTS! ★·.·´¯`·.·★
    (Left to Right)
    1. Paige Morgan by Alleenmens
    2. Sean Sierra by Tigerblu11
    3. Fabian Romero by Smarties100
    4. Rebecca Pierce by YJB19299
    5. Vanessa Tomaz by Nani
    6. Tristan Van Gould by M13Vulpecula
    7. Arthur Nutt by Turner
    8. Shannon Mackmilton by Penguinwa101
    9. Sonia Jobs by x_MG_x
    10. Jeremy Luka by Twiddle3
    11. Kayle McCarther by Ninjakid150
    12. Emery Ring by Lovesstorms
    13. Roxy Callahan by Kaliko103

★·.·´¯`·.·★ CURRENT HOUSEMATES! ★·.·´¯`·.·★
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW! ★·.·´¯`·.·★
    GroupNew.png

1. Paige Morgan by Alleenmens
    2. Sean Sierra by Tigerblu11
    3. Fabian Romero by Smarties100
    4. Rebecca Pierce by YJB19299
    5. Vanessa Tomaz by Nani
    6. Tristan Van Gould by M13Vulpecula
    7. Arthur Nutt by Turner
    8. Shannon Mackmilton by Penguinwa101
    9. Sonia Jobs by x_MG_x
    10. Jeremy Luka by Twiddle3
    11. Kayle McCarther by Ninjakid150
    12. Emery Ring by Lovesstorms
    13. Roxy Callahan by Kaliko103
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ THE APPLICATION FORM! ★·.·´¯`·.·★
    APPLY NOW!
    APPLICATIONS CLOSED!
    Below you will find the application form in which you will need to PM me or email me (whichever you prefer and check most often)(Please ask for email if you do not have it). This application form will contain information on your submitted sims.
    To ensure your sims are unique and allow the house to have a lot of diversity of characters, you will need to submit 2-3 sims, however only 1 will make it onto the show.

Your application must fit the following circumstances:
    [*] Your 2-3 contestants must contain at least 1 male and 1 female options. If one of your sims is neither male nor female, you will still be required to submit at least 1 male and 1 female option.
    [*] Each contestant must be different, and should have a stand out personality. Think stereotypes, but think outside the box. Your sim must be unique, but not crazy :P
    [*] Your sims can not be an occult of any type, whether it is in the Sims 4 or not. No ghosts, no vampires, no aliens, no robots, no talking dogs (I know... Sad :( ). I am aiming for some sort of comedic realism, but I'm willing to stretch what is considered if it is discussed first XD
    [*] Must not contain items from the following game packs: Parenthood, Vampires or Dine Out.
    [*] Must not contain items from the following stuff packs: Laundry Day Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff or Movie Hangout Stuff.
    [*] Must not be a simself, premade sim such as Bella Goth, or a real life character or celebrity. This is just to ensure that the sim portrayed is not incorrectly characterised or offensive to others or yourself, nor is copying other's property.
    [*] Must be a young adult or older!

I encourage creativity! (Within reason of course, HEHE!) For example, if you know anyone else who is signing up, perhaps a secret family member duo could join, or long lost friends, perhaps you could create mortal enemies who happen to be cast together. Think creatively! Think different! <3

Application Form (To Be Emailed To Me... Or PM'd to me. Whichever you prefer):
    You must have 2-3 sims to be uploaded with a secret hashtag that will hide your sims for the application submitted. This is to make sure that your beautiful sims and the surprise that they made it onto the show isn't spoiled for others. We don't want your surprises to be taken away from you! :O

Forum Username:
    Preferred Name to be called here:
    Are you a: Male/Female/Other/Prefer not to say: (This is just to avoid me mislabelling you, especially if I don't know you previously >.< You are free to leave it ambiguous if that is too personal a question <3)
    Origin ID:
    Your Secret Hidden Hashtag: (Please do not use #ZeroPrivacy... It's WAY too obvious for others to find :P)

Sim Name:
    Age (18+):
    Sexuality:
    3-4 word Label: (Sum up who they are! For example, The Bubbly Blonde Bimbo, The Protective Father Figure, The Soulful Surfer)
    Personality: (More than just Sims traits, who are they, how do they act?)
    Introduction: (Written as if your sim is introducing themselves to the others in a big room. First person please!)
    Ideas for sim/plots if any:
    edited November 2019
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ WEEKLY RECAP! ★·.·´¯`·.·★
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW! ★·.·´¯`·.·★
    Week 1:
    HoH - Fabian
    Nominees - Sean and Sonia
    PoP - Fabian (No One)
    Final Nominees - Sean and Sonia
    Evicted - Sonia (7 - 3)

Week 2:
    HoH - Tristan
    Nominees - Arthur and Paige
    PoP - Tristan (No One)
    Final Nominees - Arthur and Paige
    Evicted - Paige (7 - 2)

Week 3:
    HoH - Rebecca
    Nominees - Arthur and Roxy
    PoP - Rebecca (No One)
    Final Nominees - Arthur and Roxy
    Evicted - Arthur (7 - 1)

Week 3 (Fast Forward):
    HoH - Tristan
    Nominees - Shannon and Roxy
    PoP - Tristan (No One)
    Final Nominees - Shannon and Roxy
    Evicted - Shannon (4 - 2)

Week 4:
    HoH - Rebecca
    Nominees - Germy and Roxy
    PoP - Kayle (No One)
    Final Nominees - Germy and Roxy
    Evicted - Germy (5 - 1)

Week 5:
    HoH - Tristan
    Nominees - Roxy and Sean
    PoP - Vanessa (No One)
    Final Nominees - Roxy and Sean
    Evicted - Roxy (5 - 0)

Week 6:
    HoH - Rebecca
    Nominees - Vanessa, Kayle and Tristan
    PoP - Kayle (Herself)
    Final Nominees - Vanessa, Emery and Tristan
    Evicted - Tristan (2 - 1 - 0)

Week 6 (Fast Forward):
    HoH - Emery
    Nominees - Vanessa and Kayle
    Force Evicted - Vanessa (3 Strikes)
    Renominations - Kayle and Sean
    PoP - Rebecca (Sean)
    Final Nominees - Kayle and Fabian
    Evicted - Kayle (2 - 0)

Week 7:
    HoH - Rebecca
    Nominees - Emery and Fabian
    PoP - Fabian (Himself)
    Final Nominees - Emery and Sean
    Evicted - Emery (2 - 0)

Week 8:
    HoH Part 1 - Rebecca
    HoH Part 2 - Fabian
    HoH Part 3 - Rebecca
    Nominees - Fabian and Sean
    Evicted - Fabian (1 - 0)

Finale:

Winner - Rebecca (4 - 1)
    Runner-Up - Sean
    Fan Favourite - Kayle
    Alright :3 It's just about ready! I just need to make the applications! And we're off!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!
    Banner.png
    Who to play as though? Good question. :) Gotta get creative again... ;)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I WANT!!!!!

Hehe :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I WANT!!!!!

Hehe :D

I'll add you both to reserves! Can't wait to see who you come up with <3
    I'll get the Cats & Dogs EP today, so its going to get exciting :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

OMG! It's great!!! You'll love it XD hahaha
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I think the first thing I'm going to do is creating Doro from Leashes & Skirts :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I think the first thing I'm going to do is creating Doro from Leashes & Skirts :D

Ohhh, sounds great! :)
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Me... ;)
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Yay! It's here!

*Collapses from excitement*

Now for the hard part, I gotta decide who to submit...
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Sounds complicated :D
    I could come... Not sure
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

@HayloHusky (Or anyone that might be able to help)

This may sound like a silly question, But I don't understand the hashtag part. :p

First time I've uploaded a contestant using TS4, I didn't see an option to add a hashtag or anything. Is there something I'm doing wrong? :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

This may sound like a silly question, But I don't understand the hashtag part. :p

First time I've uploaded a contestant using TS4, I didn't see an option to add a hashtag or anything. Is there something I'm doing wrong? :s

@Twiddle you add it in the household description section! :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

@Twiddle you add it in the household description section! :)

Ah, I see. So I just put something like #flibbleflobble in the description and it will show up when Haylo searches for it?
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Ah, I see. So I just put something like #flibbleflobble in the description and it will show up when Haylo searches for it?

Yup :) That should do the trick
    ._.

Yup :) That should do the trick

Thank you Choco. That hashtag thingy had me puzzled for a second (Which isn't difficult) but I think I'd have been a bit lost without help. :D

This is why I don't use social media, I have to have my much more tech savvy partner set everything up for me. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I spend more time on sims forums/UM than I do on social media. Is that weird?
    ._.

I don't think so, But then again some people find it weird that my 87-year-old Grandmother is more social media-minded than me. :D She Instagrams what she bakes, She has Facebook and Twitter, She makes Youtube videos so she's off and running. I can't even get off the starting line. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png

I don't think so, But then again some people find it weird that my 87-year-old Grandmother is more social media-minded than me. :D She Instagrams what she bakes, She has Facebook and Twitter, She makes Youtube videos so she's off and running. I can't even get off the starting line. :p

Wow! That's so cool! Your grandma is so different from mine. My grandma couldn't even be bothered to touch the keyboard.
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

It's great that your grandma is still out and about. :D

And I don't think I have it in me to directly nominate people to get evicted. :o I'll keep up in the sidelines, though. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Apps sent, There's 4 of them for you to choose from Haylo. Hope you like them. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png