Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited April 2019
    EPISODE TIME!
    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Boys and girls!

Please welcome to the stage:
    Episode 21: Sixth PoP!

Enjoy the episode and the struggles and riches of our Royals and Servants!
    Good luck to all of our PoP players and especially to our three nominees!

@nani @M13Vulpecula @ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms @YJB19299 @Smarties100
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    EPISODE TIME!
    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Boys and girls!

Please welcome to the stage:
    Episode 21: Sixth PoP!

Enjoy the episode and the struggles and riches of our Royals and Servants!
    Good luck to all of our PoP players and especially to our three nominees!

@nani @M13Vulpecula @ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms @YJB19299 @Smarties100

Such an awesome episode!

- Vanessa does live up to her name as a DIVA!
    - "Stir, stir, stir. Yes sir, sir, sir" made me chuckle :3
    - "It's probably at my reading age too". Oh Fabian, you're right XD
    - The conversation with Kayle and Rebecca about veteran status was heart-warming, I'm happy Kayle feels part of the vets now.
    - Ooh, the POP is here!
    - Congratulations Ninja for the win! :)
    - Sorry to have you on the block Lo :(
    - Good luck nominees for the eviction!!! :)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    • Hmm, Emery is clearly hiding about the reason of his fear of being jailed now... Could he be... a jewel fraud?? Or have a past of being in jail?
    • Ooooh, or he might be the saboteur (if there is one)? :o That'd be interesting, not the usual suspect, but it makes sense as he framed others in the past (Arthur, Tristan)....
    • Kayle: A great deer? I've always felt in my waters that I was more of a fox-deer hybrid! Nice reference, haha. ;) 🦊🦌
    • Oh dear, Vanessa starting drama... wasn't there someone on BBUS who got disqualified for breaking rules and show equipment?
    • Emery: Oh, she deserves something alright...
    Kayle: Em!
    Emery: Sorry. Not helping, I know...
    TUNNEL VISION! GAAAH!!

04-29-19_2-45-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    • Well, that's a FEAST! And all just for 3 people... Fabian's rightfully delighted.
    • Hmm, a Fabian-Sean alliance. That looks pretty interesting...
    • I like how some of those paintings are from previous Sims games. For example:

04-29-19_8-18-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The one on the top right is one of the default high quality paintings in The Sims 2.

04-29-19_8-19-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And the top left one's a buyable painting in The Sims 3 Pets.

• Well, congrats on the win Kayle. :)
    • Kayle: I'm a ninja, kid.
    • Yes you are... ;) I guess I better shape my game up.
    04-29-19_8-24-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    • Pretty reassuring that all three of them are facing eviction with a smile. :) Good luck to us all...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I’ll post the voting stuff up soon :3 It’ll be a quick transition to the next episode because only 3 people (plus the HoH) will be voting :O No eviction aftermaths anymore, and then the HoH will come later :O so it’s only the small vote.
  • Options
    I’ll post the voting stuff up soon :3 It’ll be a quick transition to the next episode because only 3 people (plus the HoH) will be voting :O No eviction aftermaths anymore, and then the HoH will come later :O so it’s only the small vote.

Ugh - I had such a genius eviction aftermath idea though XD
    Banner.png
  • Options

I know XD But sadly it was a pre-jury twist, so Roxy was the last one.
  • Options

Alas.
    My twist idea: imagine the following people added to the house cast:
    - Su Berman
    - Frankie & Jerry Belcastro
    - Marsha Marshall
    - Dr John Malik

And a couple of other villains >XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Alas.
    - Su Berman
    - Marsha Marshall
    - Dr John Malik

MARSHA EES EVUL!!!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Alas.
    - Su Berman
    - Marsha Marshall
    - Dr John Malik

MARSHA EES EVUL!!!
    Just think of what she puts people through when she sings :o:naughty:
    Banner.png
  • Options

Alas.
    - Su Berman
    - Marsha Marshall
    - Dr John Malik

If only XD You know how much fun that would be to torment the housemates XD
  • Options
    VOTE #7
    Hello Housemates! It comes to that sorrowful time when one of our fellow housemates must be evicted. This week, Tristan ( @M13Vulpecula ), Emery ( @lovesstorms ) and Vanessa ( @nani ) are up for eviction. Each non-nominated housemate has a vote on who they wish to evict. The three nominees will not vote. The HoH, Rebecca ( @YJB19299 ), will only vote in the event of a tie. It takes only 2 votes to evict this week.

The person with the most votes will be evicted and be a part of the 5 person jury who will decide which of the final 2 housemates will ultimately win the game.

Each housemate except the three nominees must fill out the following form and privately PM or EMAIL me:
    I vote to evict _____ (Tristan/Emery/Vanessa).

You may make jokes, speak in character or give a reason, as long as you clearly state who you are evicting.
    Your actual vote will remain anonymous.

@ninjakid150 @lovesstorms @Smarties100 @YJB19299 @Tigerblu11 @M13Vulpecula @nani
  • Options

Alas.
    - Su Berman
    - Marsha Marshall
    - Dr John Malik

If only XD You know how much fun that would be to torment the housemates XD

Maybe you could make it happen nonetheless. ;) That way you can show off a filled dining table to us all without relying on the finale reunion. :)
    I just looked up all the names now. Among them were also jewels like: Locket Terrawe, Clara Adams, Natalia Fiore, Dolores Umbridge (from AVPS). Imagine the chaos. Poor housemates XD.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ... By the way, there's a twist coming up regarding the HOH isn't there? It's not being played along with the votes for a reason... :o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    ... By the way, there's a twist coming up regarding the HOH isn't there? It's not being played along with the votes for a reason... :o

Perhaps you're onto something ;) ... Or maybe you're just overthinking it XD But in all honesty, I can't say yes or no to this, that would ruin the clear suspense I didn't realise I was creating by prolonging a HoH comp XD
  • Options

Perhaps you're onto something ;) ... Or maybe you're just overthinking it XD But in all honesty, I can't say yes or no to this, that would ruin the clear suspense I didn't realise I was creating by prolonging a HoH comp XD

If you can't say 'Yes' or 'No', how about we stick to a 'Ja' or 'Nee'? Alsjeblieft??????? 🦊🦊🦊
    Banner.png
  • Options

If you can't say 'Yes' or 'No', how about we stick to a 'Ja' or 'Nee'? Alsjeblieft??????? 🦊🦊🦊

Misschien? XD

Ever thought maybe the next HoH Competition might just require only 6 players not seven with one who might be evicted ;)
  • Options

Misschien? XD

Ever thought maybe the next HoH Competition might just require only 6 players not seven with one who might be evicted ;)

Oooh, it's going to be a forum game! :smiley:

Chess knights? Don't pick the wrong choice? ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Or... Is it going to be some kind of SpyParty comp?! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Or maybe there is a twist ;) who knows... Zero Privacy is prone to wild changes XD
  • Options
    Or maybe there is a twist ;) who knows... Zero Privacy is prone to wild changes XD

Guess we'll have to wait out. Shootshiesh. :C
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Nani was online today, and even wrote a comment in another thread
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    In fact, I've just seen that Nani was online almost every single day, even the ones where the challenges were
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Has she given up? :( I hope not at final 7... She hasn’t responded to my messages about the PoP, so I’m not sure where she’s at