Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZERO PRIVACY: SEASON 2: A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (The Finale is here!)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Thanks, I was just about to go to sleep. :joy:

Give me two minutes XD

And?...... :o
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Thanks, I was just about to go to sleep. :joy:

Give me two minutes XD

And?...... :o

All fixed XD Tada! Episode!
    THE EPISODE IS HERE!
    Episode 22 - 6th Eviction

This episode we say goodbye to another housemate, as the numbers dwindle down from seven to six!
    There's conflict, stories, drama and more! Good luck to all! Enjoy the episode!

@nani @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299 @Tigerblu11

Le quote, for convenience's sake.
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh no, i think I have never seen Rebecca this upset about anything in this game, I feel so bad for her :cry:

Well, I was about the say that this season pretty much survived with not having that much drama, but this episode tells me that hell will break loose...oh dear :sweat_smile:

Oh no, Tris!!! :cry::cry::cry: One of my personal favourites this season. You have played such an amazing game and it stinks that the key ruined your game :( You will be missed though :)

Oh man, I really wanna hug both Tris and Rebecca right now, so sad that the power duo had to be disbanded like that :heartbreak:

ANOTHER FAST FORWARD? Why does it always happen when I am not able to compete in the challenge :o
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Oh no, i think I have never seen Rebecca this upset about anything in this game, I feel so bad for her :cry:

Well, I was about the say that this season pretty much survived with not having that much drama, but this episode tells me that hell will break loose...oh dear :sweat_smile:

Oh no, Tris!!! :cry::cry::cry: One of my personal favourites this season. You have played such an amazing game and it stinks that the key ruined your game :( You will be missed though :)

Oh man, I really wanna hug both Tris and Rebecca right now, so sad that the power duo had to be disbanded like that :heartbreak:

ANOTHER FAST FORWARD? Why does it always happen when I am not able to compete in the challenge :o

I mean, it depends on what you class as upset XD Cause she got really upset when her dad suddenly joined the show XD Hahahaha

Yeah, it's all been fun and games but I think the game is really getting to everyone now... And no alliance is safe anymore. Its every man/woman for themselves!

Literally was the hardest thing to write >.< The best I could do was make sure that Tristan empowered Rebecca before he left. The way the inspirational best friend would do. I'm really gonna miss their 100% loyalty dynamics, but we'll definitely see Rebecca in a new situation now.

And the thing I was really bummed about is that the storyline with Tristan and Sean wasn't 100% complete and I kinda did that on purpose for jury and/or finale. There was also supposed to be a hurdle in there with Vanessa kissing Sean, but it never happened either XD

Cause you win every second week XD Hahaha... This is the usual time it would be played because 6 players for the PoP. It just so happened that you missed the first one too by chance :O
    edited May 2019
    05-09-19_10-48-51%25C2%25A0PM.png

The best moment of the episode definitely has to be this picture of AxelRebecca. Like the reference you put there, now if only the Fast Forward comp involved Rebecca having to sing karaoke duets with the others while getting a brutally rough massage :joy:

It was a pretty interesting episode to see the odds and targets tossed around a lot, but alas, here it ends for me. :/ At least I made it to the jury. :) Y'all better watch out; 1 wrong move, and I'll mercilessly campaign for your downfall in the finale! >:)
    Banner.png

The best moment of the episode definitely has to be this picture of AxelRebecca. Like the referenceyou put there, now if only the Fast Forward comp involved Rebecca having to sing karaoke duets with the others while getting a brutally rough massage :joy:

It was a pretty interesting episode to see the odds and targets tossed around a lot, but alas, here it ends for me. :/ At least I made it to the jury. :) Y'all better watch out; 1 wrong move, and I'll mercilessly campaign for your downfall in the finale! >:)

Hey, Rebecca wasn’t singing to Sean at least XD hahaha... we’ll see XD

It’s hard to keep 3 possible evictees up in the air. But I definitely felt I juggles all three.

Congrats on jury, sorry to see you go :( Tristan, and of course the power duo dynamic, was a great addition to the house >.< gonna be different with him gone.

The best moment of the episode definitely has to be this picture of AxelRebecca. Like the referenceyou put there, now if only the Fast Forward comp involved Rebecca having to sing karaoke duets with the others while getting a brutally rough massage :joy:

Hey, Rebecca wasn’t singing to Sean at least XD hahaha... we’ll see XD

It’s hard to keep 3 possible evictees up in the air. But I definitely felt I juggles all three.

Congrats on jury, sorry to see you go :( Tristan, and of course the power duo dynamic, was a great addition to the house >.< gonna be different with him gone.

Nah - she'd have to sing for the audience of course. :)

Yup - the King was Slayed, now the Game of the Throne is on! >:) And when you play it you either win or you die. :o
    Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    omg Emery looks so cute! I don't know why all of a sudden I noticed that since I created him. lol He is NOT the saboteur. He's just misunderstood. ;)

Awesome episode, but I understand why it would have been so difficult to write. :(<3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    What an episode. What an end to such a dramatic week, sorry to see Tristan and Vul go :/ but at least you made jury!

I'll be interested to see what comes from the Tristan-Sean now that they won't see each other in the game sense, but who knows, I could be joining jury this week, or I could be in it 'til the end...let's hope for the latter.

We're dwindling down...it'll be interesting to see what comes next in this game.
    I’m going away this weekend. So the challenges won’t be posted until Monday :O Stay tuned everyone, it’s a big week!
    Sent in a DRE:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited May 2019
    Twist: The Second Fast Forward Week!
    Housemates, tonight a second housemate will be leaving the house! Normally, we would play a HoH Competition here, but instead we will be doing a HoH Competition, Nominations, a PoP Competition, a vote AND an eviction, all in one night. It's time for a whole week of Zero Privacy in one episode! Let's do ANOTHER Fast Forward! I hope you all have recovered from last time!

The HoH Competition:
    As always, the previous HoH Rebecca is ineligible to play for HoH this week. As for the other 5, you will be playing in this next HoH Competition, called "Geogra-bee" and here is how it will be played:

Each of you will have the following game from this link:
    https://online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3159

It is a game about naming the 70 largest counties in the world by area! It is your job to correctly identify all 70 countries in the shortest amount of time, with the least incorrect answers.

You may submit your answer via screenshot through PM or Email!

The person with the highest percentage of correct choices AND who has the fastest time in the event of a tie, will win this crucial HoH Competition!

The PoP Competition:
    For this PoP Competition, all 6 housemates will have to compete and for those who aren't going to win HoH, this may be your only chance at surviving the week!

This PoP Competition is called "Run Hundred". It is a very familiar flash game challenge in which you will aim to be the highest scorer!

Each housemate will play the flash game "Canabalt (Click here for link)" to achieve the highest possible score. The player who ran the furthest will win the PoP to save either themselves or an ally... Or keep the nominees the same.

To submit your score, you will need to take a screenshot of your game over screen which clearly shows both the flash game and total distance you ran.

The Ranking:
    Since this is happening all at once, there is no time to waste with waiting for nominees, PoP uses or votes. So each housemate will submit a ranking of the other housemates, not including yourself.

The top of the ranking will be the person you do NOT want to go home. The player at the bottom is the person you would most likely like to vote out and will be your vote to evict, as well as your nominee choice if you won HoH.

Included in this rank are the potential "PoP uses". If a nominee wins the PoP, they will automatically save themselves. However, if you wish to use the PoP on someone else in the case you aren't nominated. Please indicate (PoP) next to their name.

For example:
    1. Julia (PoP)
    2. Sonia (PoP)
    3. Paige
    4. Arthur

In this case, The person I wanted to stay the most is Julia and the person I wanted to stay the least is Arthur. If Julia was nominated, I would use the PoP on her. If I were HoH, I would nominate Arthur and Paige. If I were a voter, and Paige and Sonia were nominees, my vote would be for Paige.

The Ranking:
    1. (Highest)
    5. (Lowest)

Please submit the HoH, PoP and Ranking to me ASAP via email or PM ^^
    The deadline for this challenge is Monday 27th of May (due to me being away the next two weekends).

Good luck! If there are any questions, please ask :3

@ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @nani @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms
    Oi. I've played that Canabalt game before. That country one is HARD. lol I thought I knew more.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Oi. I've played that Canabalt game before. That country one is HARD. lol I thought I knew more.

I think it’s been used a few times around these forums as a challenge ^^ it’s a really good game.

Also. I’m glad you’re finding it hard as opposed to too easy ;)
    Current update:
    0/5 HoH Competitions
    1/6 PoP Competitions
    1/6 Rankings

Don't forget to get those scores in :3
    The ranking is probably the most important part ^^
    The deadline for everything is tomorrow! I have not been asked for any extensions! Get your stuff in before its too late!

@lovesstorms @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @nani @YJB19299 @Tigerblu11
    My items have been sent to you via PM and email. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Thanks for the submissions! Am still missing a few more things! They know who they are though ^^
    Was everybody on time? :trollface:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Not quite, however one person has asked for an extension, so if anyone else would like to submit higher scores still they may ^^

@lovesstorms @ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11 @nani @YJB19299 @Smarties100

Not quite, however one person has asked for an extension, so if anyone else would like to submit higher scores still they may ^^

Ooooh, ok. By when?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Ooooh, ok. By when?

We’ll make it Monday ^^