Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    Episode 15 is here! Not as long as I thought cause I didn't go as far as intended. :) I now present to you: SCHIZOPHRENIA (song by Sonic Youth)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmbDef3izVI&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    New episode. B)
    I'm not going to believe Jared has even a shred of empathy in him.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Another episode!!!! YAY!!! Now to make a cup of tea and sit back and enjoy! Will leave comments after I am done but I know it will be good :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited March 2018
    That was brilliant!
    Poor Gunther :'( How sad that Jared has turned on him :heartbreak:
    Loved the escape from the loony bin!
    I was terrified for a moment when Jared went looking for her and fell to his knees - I was convinced she had drowned!
    But then I was even more terrified when I saw where she had gone. I fear for everyone - asleep and totally unaware of the crazy in their midst :scream:

Edit: Just put my comment in a spoiler so I don't ruin it for others.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ZeeGee Just saw the notification of a new episode!
    Awesome!
    I love what you did with the escape scenes. Duh Jared! Did you ever think to ask why. So dense!
    I'm really scared of that gal! Wake up Gunther!! Wake up.
    Look forward to more!
  • Options
    @scillakees
    Jared will never have empathy, he only cares about himself. :lol:

@Mikezumi Thank you!
    Yes, poor Gunther. At least now he knows his 'best friend' was really NOT his best friend! Love all the comments, thanks!

@bekkasan Love the new avi of the happy couple!
    Thanks for the comments! C'mon Gunther, WAKE UP! :)

@emorrill Forgot to tag you - new episode!
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited March 2018
    Great episode. I gotta disagree about Jared though. I think he really cares. He just has to be macho about it. I must research what color ghost she ends up being. Wikia is my friend:
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Lolita_Goth
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited April 2018
    @ZeeGee Hey! :smiley: No worries I saw the new episode and watched it this morning. I'm in awe over how well you put it all together! :astonished::star:

I didn't have time to do feedback comments today but I promise I'll get to it tomorrow. :kissing_heart:
    I have to sleep now. A crazy day...
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @ZeeGee FINALLY I am able to get some time on the computer to give you my comments on your recent video! <3 Thanks for the tag. ;) (Gonna watch it again to refresh my mind).
    What's that fancy place Jared is working at? :) and I forgot you put freckles on him. :blush:
    As Jared turns to greet Gunther I can hear this romantic music playing and @Charlottesmom 's heart skipping a beat. :mrgreen::lol: (You know I couldn't help saying so B! :kissing_heart: )
    Woah! :flushed: (What Jared said...)
    Well, out comes Jared's true colors Gunther... :unamused: (Wake up! :p )
    Ok, the first time I watched the video I thought Gunther said HE (himself) hated Lolita and I was like, "Wow! Wrong thing to do admitting that to Jared!" But no, he said that Jared hated her, right...almost as if he knows something has been going on between him and Lolita for a while.
    Jared getting punched out the doors! :lol: That was kinda awesome!
    This getaway scene girl! Holy cow! :star: I am like HOW did she do this!? (Jared was being the distraction so she could get out the window and onto the tree huh? ;) )
    The motorcycle ride! :astonished: Wow!!!
    Nice hotel. ;) Bow chica wow wow! :smirk:
    Ooooo, shirtless Jared. (I hear the romantic music playing for @Charlottesmom again :p )
    So Lolita ditched him and stole his bike. Can't say he didn't deserve that...
    Oh no...she's got the creepy eyes and grin going on while staring at Goth Manor... :worried: And everyone sleeping...oh no!!! :scream:
    She's gonna set the place on fire isn't she??? :astonished:
    Aww, no little clip after the credits. :(;)
    FANTASTIC VIDEO CHICA!! :star: Everything was staged perfectly and so was the music! I seriously can't WAIT to find out what she does!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @ciane
    My thoughts are that everyone (and every sim!) has traits, good and bad, and they can choose to overcome the bad or let it blossom. Jared was deeply in love with Lolita to the point of throwing his best friend under the bus. When Lolita broke his heart by leaving him at the hotel he let loose the bad, becoming the Jared who knocked up Claire and tries it on with every female who comes near. But has no love for anyone or anything since his heart break. That's my theory anyway!

@emorrill Yay! There you are! Love your comments. That fancy place is the Crumplebottom Café. It takes the place of the bistro in Sunset Valley. The rabbit hole bistro is in the basement so it still functions as the bistro too. I built it, for a contest I think? Anyway link is in the description of the video. Along with the links for the hotel and the insane asylum, both built by others!
    emorrill wrote: »
    Ok, the first time I watched the video I thought Gunther said HE (himself) hated Lolita and I was like, "Wow! Wrong thing to do admitting that to Jared!" But no, he said that Jared hated her, right..almost as if he knows something has been going on between him and Lolita for a while.

Yes! Gunther was stunned because Jared has been telling him to dump Lolita so he thought Jared hated Lolita, but when Jared freaks out on him for marrying her, Gunther starts realizing that something is up and becomes suspicious that there is more to this than meets the eye.

This getaway scene girl! Holy cow! :star: I am like HOW did she do this!? (Jared was being the distraction so she could get out the window and onto the tree huh? ;) )

How? Fantastic animators who share their stuff!! :lol: Jared WAS the distraction that allowed Lolita to escape but he didn't know it. He was distraught that his efforts to see her didn't work when...here she comes!!

Oh no...she's got the creepy eyes and grin going on while staring at Goth Manor... :worried: And everyone sleeping...oh no!!! :scream:
    She's gonna set the place on fire isn't she??? :astonished:

We shall see :wink:

Aww, no little clip after the credits. :(;)

I was going to put that last clip at the end after the credits but because of the rhythm of that song it just didn't work well. There was a BIG mistake in the scene of Lolita looking at the mansion. I forgot to push F10 and an alert showed up! I didn't catch it until it was already posted on YouTube so I just let it be.

FANTASTIC VIDEO CHICA!! :star: Everything was staged perfectly and so was the music! I seriously can't WAIT to find out what she does!!!

Thaaaank you! And thanks for commenting on YouTube especially. :kissing:

P.S. charlottesmom has the hots for Jared? I thought it was Connor?!
  • Options
    Episode 16! Old Flames. Can't wait to hear what y'all think about this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yseI0EBnrT0
  • Options
    @ZeeGee Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!!
    So much terror and fear and hurt and anger and love in that short video and you captured it all with perfection. Your skills have grown amazingly since I've been watching your vids. I wanted to cry watching the house in flames. So very relieved with one scene at the end. Big sigh of relief! Is the torment over? I know...you won't tell me yet. :lol: Awesome!!
  • Options
    @ZeeGee OMGOSH! :astonished: Wow! That was......Super-ultra-extreme-awesome-amazing! :star:
    :lol:
    Seriously though! So dramatic! The song choice definitely brought out the feels!
    How did you get those flames going like that??
    Gotta admit, Lolita running her hand down Gunther's chest like that was kinda hott! :p
    Agnes's bed hair. :lol:
    Ooooo, that looks like a bad fall down the stairs. :confounded:
    The face expressions of them all as they watch the house burn. You did those perfectly! :star:
    Eeeek! Hot embracing scene at the end! Love love love! <3<3<3 So romantic!

Oh I SO can't wait for the next one!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!!
    So much terror and fear and hurt and anger and love in that short video and you captured it all with perfection. Your skills have grown amazingly since I've been watching your vids. I wanted to cry watching the house in flames. So very relieved with one scene at the end. Big sigh of relief! Is the torment over? I know...you won't tell me yet. :lol: Awesome!!

@bekkasan Thank you!! I've learned a lot by watching other machinima. Makes me want to go back and redo those old ones but just don't have time! Loved filming that end scene. :wink: Or the next to the end scene. :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @ZeeGee OMGOSH! :astonished: Wow! That was......Super-ultra-extreme-awesome-amazing! :star:
    :lol:
    Seriously though! So dramatic! The song choice definitely brought out the feels!
    How did you get those flames going like that?? There's a fog emitter in buydebug that allows you to create lots of different effects. I've used it before for fog but didn't realize how much it could do - fire, smoke, birds flying, insects crawling, lots of stuff!
    Gotta admit, Lolita running her hand down Gunther's chest like that was kinda hott! :p I had to turn the fan on while filming that scene. :naughty:
    Agnes's bed hair. :lol:
    Ooooo, that looks like a bad fall down the stairs. :confounded:
    The face expressions of them all as they watch the house burn. You did those perfectly! :star:
    Eeeek! Hot embracing scene at the end! Love love love! <3<3<3 So romantic!

Oh I SO can't wait for the next one!!! :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for all the comments, Em! Comments in the spoiler
  • Options
    @ZeeGee So that Fog Emitter "ball" ;) Can also do fire and birds and all the stuff you mentioned? :astonished: Wow! How do you get it to?? Teach me Yoda! :blush: What an awesome discovery!

Lol! The room definitely got a little hotter during that moment. :smirk: I almost want to try animation player stuff with Sam and Emma. :p Hee hee!

Soooo, how long do you think until you will have the next video ready? :mrgreen:
    (No pressure, I'm just super stoked for the next part! :star: )
    And...Lolita's ghost shows she got electrocuted so...we know she didn't die in the house fire. Perhaps she gets electroshock therapy and it went wrong? So many guesses running through my head! :)
  • Options
    @ZeeGee So that Fog Emitter "ball" ;) Can also do fire and birds and all the stuff you mentioned? :astonished: Wow! How do you get it to?? Teach me Yoda! :blush: What an awesome discovery!

Yes it can do all kinds of stuff! You just have to know the code. Place the ball, hit shft+ctrl and click on it and you can type in a code. Here is where you can download the list of codes. It is extensive!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/awkwxsg42ddsfyb/Fod+Emitter+Codes+Updated+to+Into+the+Future.txt

A YouTuber made some videos showing some of the effects, not all of them but lots of them. Here's her channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSCmab8OJUARgJJTK4rCxHg
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I almost want to try animation player stuff with Sam and Emma. :p Hee hee!

Soooo, how long do you think until you will have the next video ready? :mrgreen:
    (No pressure, I'm just super stoked for the next part! :star: )
    And...Lolita's ghost shows she got electrocuted so...we know she didn't die in the house fire. Perhaps she gets electroshock therapy and it went wrong? So many guesses running through my head! :)

Oh you should totally do animations with Sam and Emma! It's fun. Next video - working on it already. And....
    I didn't exactly stick to the script when killing off Lolita. It was just impossible to show her getting electrocuted cause I didn't have the animations I needed so ... she looked pretty dead to me!
  • Options
    @ZeeGee I had the notepad code links for the emitter, but had lost the video's so thanks for linking that. :) I've used it a bit in my Ballan family story for effects in photos. It was awesome in your video with the house.
  • Options
    @bekkasan You're welcome and thank you!!

I MADE A BIG BOOBOO! I forgot to change the episode number in the video. :confounded: I just went in to edit #17 and realized I didn't change it from 15 to 16, waaaaaaaah. I'm not redoing it. I've got all the clips put up and I've gotten some nice comments on YouTube. I would lose all that if I redid it so it will just have to stay. I hope people don't get too confused. Did anyone notice?
  • Options
    @ZeeGee I did not notice the number, just the new name of the chapter "Old Flames". Now you told me, I will notice. lol
    I'm always confused so you are good. :) :::hugs:::
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thank you. That makes me feel better. :kissing:
  • Options
    @ZeeGee HOLY MOLY that's a lot of codes! :scream: You weren't kidding! ;)
    (And here I was planning to print the whole list out. :p )
    Thank you so much for sharing those with me. :) May I ask which code you used specifically for the fire? :lol:
    Ohhhh...so Lolita is dead now? :open_mouth: I figured as much, but wasn't sure if you were sticking to the "script." ;)

Something you could've used on her for some kind of electroshock therapy (that went wrong...) would be that "Brain Enhancer" machine. :mrgreen: It's a skill item that came with Uni. But if you mess around with the machine, like try to give your sim an increase in a skill they already have a lot of experience in, the thing will backfire and electrocute them. Like with my sim here:

He's kinda nervous (He should be...poor guy :( )
    Sim_electrocuted_brain_machine_1.jpg

Uh oh! :worried:
    Sim_electrocuted_brain_machine_2.jpg
    Sim_electrocuted_brain_machine_7.jpg
    Sim_electrocuted_brain_machine_5.jpg

:lol: I can giggle about this now, but not then because at the time I was freaked out for him! :flushed: I was so glad he didn't die.

Anyway, I love how you are telling this story and wouldn't change a thing about it. <3 And honestly, electroshock therapy stuff is a little sensitive to me being a depression sufferer and all. :disappointed: The treatment of mental health patients in the old days was inexcusable.
    Sorry to go off there, just wanted to share those pics with ya. :blush:

• Options
    @emorrill Lol! The pics are great. And yes, that is a LOT of codes. What I tend to do is use the 'find' feature and type in 'smoke' or 'fire'. But even narrowing it down that way there are still a lot. The fire code was 'ep1trapfireconstant'. I think the smoke code was ep6smokecloud or something similar?

About Lolita...
    Here was the problem with electrocuting her - I had always planned for her to die while trying to hurt Gunther, I was thinking along the lines of her trying to drop a blowdryer in his bath. But once I actually got to that point I couldn't think of a way to show that or anything similar. So I changed it to fire and loved it cause the fire was so much more dramatic!! Plus I needed a reason to redecorate the house back to what it originally is anyway. :) I actually found the animation code for electrocution, but couldn't think of a way to use it logically!
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Poetic license, eh? It works. I love the play on words for the title! Nice job!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top