Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Popping in to say hello from the shadows of new mom life :lol: You guys keep you going when the little one won't sleep, I check in here and catch up on your sims and their lives and it makes me smile! (Hope thats not too weird to share)

Anyway keep the updates coming! ♥
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @OJenn That's not weird at all, we love life updates! Glad you still get some time to pop in from time to time, even if you'd rather be sleeping :wink: Hope you're enjoying new mom life <3

@JBAG521 Hey, long time no see! Congrats on all of your amazing accomplishments this year!! It sounds like you've been crazy busy but you're doing some really amazing things! I can't wait to see your new founders and updates <3 The past couple months have been insane for me: my summer vacation went horribly wrong, but I came home to a big promotion at work, then I got really sick and was almost hospitalized, but now I'm healthy again and moved in with my boyfriend! It's been really busy SO many ups & downs, but I'm finally settling into a comfortable routine that I can fit some sims time into, so I'm happy :blush:

@debjameswhite It's been so long since I changed my avatar that it throws me off every time I see it! It's my updated simself and perfectly describes how physically and emotionally drained I am right now :grimace::lol: Oh man, I LOVE going back to our old updates and reading through them! So many good memories. I remember Lawrence! Didn't he have a TON of kids? Or was that his son? It's been too long. Either way, here's to hoping you get some girls this generation!

Oh man, your first pic is so jarring after all the sunny beach pics lately! I don't blame them at all for immediately jetting off to the jungle! What a fun honeymoon. Oh man...no wonder that house took so long to remodel - it's HUGE!! It looks SO good though!! I love the greenhouse and all the fountains in the back yard. I really need to try the new stairs in my game, they look sooo much better than the old ones. I really like all the Selvadorada touches you added, since Drew has the jungle aspiration. It's little touches like that that really make the houses unique to each generation. I really love the teal color scheme on the main floor too! OMG, the purple kids room is my favorite - now I'm really hoping you get a girl this generation! Is the light blue room the master? I adore the little closet, I'm totally going to have to steal that.

@Kiwicantdie I completely agree - while I don't like all of the 'styled outfits' (or whatever they're called) in CAS, they're so much better than the randomly generated stuff. In a perfect world, we would be able to make our own 'styled outfits' and townies would only be generated in those. Or better yet, townies would be pulled from our library, so we could make/save a bunch of sims and they would randomly show up in our games! StrangerVille is particularly bad about generating townies because you need military people and scientists to do the storyline, so it generates a bunch of them every time you go to a community lot. I wish they would just give some of the unemployed townies those careers, so I wouldn't have to give so many makeovers :expressionless: So I was definitely going for an "all-in-one" lot with the library, because unless I take out some starter homes, I have no more room to build :bawling: It's definitely not practical (how annoying would it be having to listen to arcade noise while trying to study? :lol: ), but it works. Spoiler alert: Andy just aged up in my game and OH. MY. GOD. I love her :love: It's taking all of my patience to not just move her out on her own and dedicate all of my time and love to her lol. I'm just so excited to FINALLY play through the storyline! But...I'm kind of torn on that, cause I don't want to spoil it for anyone else here who might play through it. :confused:

Yesss I love your big updates! Oh man, I feel Irene. Don't do it - adulthood is a trap! That pool is AMAZING! I built a public pool in Willow Creek back in the day, but it is nowhere near as awesome as yours. Oh my god, I don't know why it hasn't hit me that Adahy is an elder (maybe cause he's still a child in my game) but it just did and I'm SO not ready for him to die :bawling: Okay, all of the pool party pics are seriously amazing. I'm insanely jealous of your awesome build AND your awesome graphics cause pools definitely don't look that good in my game :sweat_smile: Ooo Ridge is looking mighty fine in your game too :smirk: Wow, I don't really notice the tans on sims, but seeing tanned Aurora next to pale Irene was quite the contrast lol. Okay, so I adore Irene's traits, but I definitely see problems arising with the Unflirty trait. Selene seems the most fun to play, probably because I haven't done the acting aspiration yet, but the Hates Children trait is a problem AND she's an Adahy/Clover clone. And Aurora...well the water trait is fun lol. She seems the most boring of the three traits-wise, but also the least problematic, and she does look good with a tan :sunglasses: Lol you completely sold me on Ridge x Aurora, but of course Selene had to come and ruin it lol. That is one massive house! I am so jealous of your decorating skills. Your houses look so real and lived in, I've always really loved that about your and @Heckstress17 's houses. Style influencer is really fitting for Aurora. She's always been the fashionista of the group. Omg, Selene reminds me so much of my cousin who's really into theater/broadway, especially with her new haircut lol. I can already tell she's going to be the overly dramatic but rich & famous aunt lol. Irene is such a cutie pie, god I love her so much. I REALLY hope she warms up to someone and ends up being heir think of all the kittens we'd get to see!!!, but I wouldn't want to force it on her either. Aurora seems like the most flirty of the three though, that look she gave Mathias is promising. Man, what a tough decision! The suspense is killing me!
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Back with another update!

Spot finally aged up! Tbh, I've been totally neglecting him and feel horrible about it. At least evil nanny Reed takes him on jogs sometimes :grimace:
    m-1.png

Leo has taken up fishing (yet another solitary activity) in attempt to get his last scouts badge. For someone with the soulmate aspiration, getting him to socialize is like pulling teeth :lol:
    m-2.png

He has made one friend @Kiwicantdie :wink: I thought maybe, just MAYBE, he could spark up a romance with her and make some headway on his aspiration, but alas, she's already a young adult.
    m-3.png

Orion is the most sociable of the kids by far, and he's truly embracing the teenager-glued-to-his-phone stereotype :lol:
    m-4.png

Cass has one friend outside of the immediate family, her cousin Austin (Livvy and River's daughter). Austin knows she's an alien and thinks it's super cool. Their favorite thing to do is cloud/stargaze and guess where Cass' home planet is.
    m-5.png

They also love the swings. Such wholesome kids :blush:
    "3...2...1..."
    m-6.png

"...blast off!"
    m-7.png

Later that night, all the friends and family came over for Andy's birthday (FINALLY)! It's spring in StrangerVille and it's already hot enough for swimming, so they hosted a pool party.
    m-8.png

Guess who else showed up? Just look at that cheesy grin on Leo's face :smirk: I swear, if she wasn't a young adult... Who am I kidding, she's so out of his league :lol:
    m-9.png

The kids had a blast, and Cass made another friend (child Adahy!!) :blush:
    m-10.png

FINALLY!!! You guys have no idea how much of a relief it is to finally be aging up my heir. Long lifespan is brutal during the child/teen stage :astonished:
    m-11.png

And here she is in all of her heiress glory :love: I'm seriously IN LOVE. I gave her the StrangerVille Mystery aspiration and the Paranoid trait to match.
    m-12.png

First act as a teenager - selfie, of course. I do love this selfie though, since it compares the half sisters' genetics so well - Blakely is pretty much a carbon copy of Reed, whereas I think Andy is a really good mix. Both are absolutely gorgeous though, so thanks for that Reed :sunglasses:
    m-13.png

They wrapped up the party with opening presents and saying their goodbyes. All in all, it was a great party and sort of worth the wait :tongue:
    m-14.png

The very next day was Love Day! "Happy Love Day, Earth mother. I picked you an Earth flower to show my love!"
    m-16.png

"My own Earth flower?!" Of course Reed got all his ladies flowers, cause he's the best dad/husband/sim ever.
    m-17.png

She is seriously too precious. She gets so giddy about getting literally ANY gift :bawling:
    m-18.png

Now that Andy's a teenager, Reed turned this into a teaching moment... "Just remember when all the boys are breaking down your door that your dad will always buy you flowers for Love Day and you shouldn't settle for any less!"
    m-19.png

"Don't care about boys, Dad, but thanks."
    m-20.png

Andy really couldn't care less about Love Day - she had a mystery to solve.
    m-21.png

First stop: the curio shop. (I LOVE this booth, guys. All the weird trinkets are right up my alley. I really wish we could buy & decorate with them!)
    m-22.png

She spent hours talking conspiracy theories with the shopkeeper, and she got her first lead - apparently there's an abandoned lab just outside town and might hold clues!
    m-23.png

Next stop: storm Area 51 the lab. Restricted access? Should've fixed that hole in the fence :tongue:
    m-24.png

She found the entrance to the top secret underground lab that the curio guy told her about, but turns out she needs a key card to open it.
    m-25.png

She spent the rest of the day rummaging through boxes and boxes of old files...and she found some pretty weird stuff :flushed:
    m-26.png

Meanwhile, Leo spent Love Day basking in the glorious presence of his first crush, Pablita. She's 1000% oblivious.
    m-27.png

Orion tagged along and ran into one of his friends (another one of @Kiwicantdie 's!).
    "Girls are crazy. Wanna play some video games?"
    "Plum yeah!"
    m-28.png

...annnd they spent the rest of the day doing just that. I'm starting to worry romance isn't in the cards for any of my sims this generation :neutral:
    m-29.png
    m-30.png

After all the kids got home and went to bed, Reed and Sev went out to celebrate Love Day properly. They're still so in love :heart:
    m-31.png

Not only are they in love, they're truly best friends. Seriously #relationshipgoals :love:
    m-32.png
    m-33.png

Get you a man that looks at you like Reed looks at Sev :bawling:
    m-34.png

The restaurant even hired a pianist for the evening! Their date was literally perfect. THEY are literally perfect.
    m-35.png

The perfection continued on the walk home when Reed stopped Sev in front of the fountain to kiss her even more passionately.
    m-36.png

After everything Reed went through during his first marriage, he so deserves this. <3
    m-37.png
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @OJenn <3<3

@JordanNicoleJJ Lawrence did have a ton of kids! I think maybe only Flynn in this challenge beat him! Lawrence had a pretty rough go, so I'm hoping he will have a better time here! I'm so excited about him. I'm planning to put him in the game very early! The house really is huge. How did I only get 3 bedrooms? I'm so confused in hindsight! I love Nanny Reed. It's funny how all the things I say I'll never do when I see someone else do them I love them! Pablita!! OMG <3 how sad she's already a young adult! I love the girls cloud/stargazing and talking about where Cass might be from. It's super cute. Awww look how pretty Andy is when she ages up! I love her! The flower exchanges on Love Day OMG I'm in heaven. I'm totally stealing the dad thing! hehe I loved Reed with Andy it was so sweet! I love "don't care about boys dad but thanks" comment! I'm so excited to see her go through this adventure! Oh and then date night...man I love Reed and Sev...I'm glad Reed found happiness in the end!

Drew had been dreaming of going to the jungle her entire life and she could not dedicate this trip entirely to honeymoon “stuff”! Just going to say though, this might not be the best attire for trapsing around the jungle.
    Emn0F.png

This was proven accurate when she returned home with a scorpion bite. Jeremy was not pleased. “I’m calling a doctor.”
    Emn1q.png

While waiting for word on a cure, she got some startling news.
    Emn25.png

“Honey, I know this might not be the best time…”
    Emn2z.png

“Oh no! It’s great! We’re just in the middle of a jungle with a bite we can’t get cured…we’re going home.”
    Emn3J.png

Sweetie, I’m not sure you should be wielding a knife right now…you look a little unsafe.
    Emn4l.png

Jeremy calmed himself down with a nice little solo game of chess.
    Emn4R.png

Drew had seriously had about enough.
    Emn5k.png

It was a relief to everyone when the antidote came and news the baby would be fine.
    Emn5L.png

Poor Drew was starting to feel lonely. Especially when Jeremy went to work. She knew the one person she needed to call.
    Emn7c.png

Aimee packed her bags and came right away!
    Emn84.png

Then, Drew got a job offer and without even thinking she accepted it! What about the photo studio in the basement Drew??
    Emn8m.PNG

She didn’t even give it a second thought and was soon watching a movie with her Mom.
    Emn9g.png

Aimee tried out the skating rink. Who knew it would stay cold in the spring.
    Emncd.png

While she did that, Drew filled her bird feeder.
    EmncS.png

She was very pleased with how quickly she had guests. Look how cute she is. Oh my gosh guys, I just noticed there’s a rainbow behind her!
    Emndk.png

Then she decided to work on some flower arrangements. She heard bees like crocuses and she wants her bees to like her.
    Emne2.png

Of course the best part of the day was when Jeremy finally came home.
    EmneV.png

Drew is reading every parenting book she can get her hands on.
    Emnfe.png

Exhaustion finally took her though and she had to get some sleep.
    EmnfP.png

Jeremy is not the amazing cook Drew is, but in the morning he got up first and started making her breakfast.
    Emngn.png

When he got home from work that day, he invited all of their family over to cheer Drew up.
    Emnh2.png

Unfortunately, she couldn’t keep her eyes open.
    Emnhn.png

Her body knew it was getting ready for something important.
    EmnhB.PNG

Living on an island made getting to the hospital hard and so they just had their little one right there at home.
    Emnia.png

Welcome to the world baby Rowan! (Woot Girl!!)
    EmniM.png

They were very pleased with what they had accomplished that night.
    Emnjr.png

Of course Drew’s exhaustion didn’t end. This was only the beginning.
    Emnkk.png

She finally got work at her new job though.
    EmnkS.png

Jeremy also got her to start working out with him.
    Emnlv.png

Some other fun activities as well.
    Emnmk.png
    Emnmw.png
    EmnmG.png
    Emnnd.png

Maybe they should have waited a little…
    Emnnu.png

“Honey, I know this might not be the best time…”
    Emnoy.png

Jeremy just laughed. Drew wasn’t sure he believed her.
    Emnpj.png

Once again Drew’s parents made the trip to visit. Jeremy was starting to get an idea.
    Emnq3.png

As time went by, Drew got really big.
    EmnqN.png

Jeremy started helping her in the greenhouse. “No bug spray for you missy!”
    Emnrc.png

Of course he also helped with their sweet Rowan.
    Emns1.png

Who had the weirdest grow up glitch I’ve seen.
    Emnsu.png

Everything worked out in the end though and this little girl loves her Mommy.
    Emnt0.png

They hired a nanny for when they were at work. Nanny Patrick. She’s great.
    EmntO.png
    Emnus.png

Stranger Danger!
    EmnuO.png

Grandpa was actually there because the boys were going out!
    EmnvG.PNG

They were all taking a trip to Jeremy’s gym.
    Emnwb.png

Of course while they were there, Jeremy got a phone call. Her look…she’s so done with him right now. The doctor’s look…dude you better pull yourself together.
    EmnwT.png

Nope! Drew was angry!
    Emnxt.png

She had changed into her johnnie but then she just started walking away!
    EmnxF.png

She left and went to work!
    EmnyA.png

She finally made it home though and had TWO MORE GIRLS! Kelsey and Megan.
    Emnzx.png

I know she doesn’t look happy, but Rowan actually was over the moon about her new little sisters.
    EmnzU.png

Drew decided quitting her job would help her mental health.
    EmnAB.png

Her Dad arrived and helped her in the greenhouse like old times.
    EmnAR.png

“I love you Daddy.”
    EmnB6.png

These are the new little princesses! Megan on the left and Kelsey on the right!
    EmnBq.png

I’m always in love with a Dad who will play with the dollhouse!
    EmnC6.png

Even if he feels the need to bring out the helicopter.
    EmnCv.png

The family made the trip down to the island for Garret’s birthday and Drew met her new sister-in-law. All of her siblings except Garret had eloped! This is Kailani and she is married to Flynn.
    EmnE5.png

She’s about to give the girls a new cousin!
    EmnF5.png

Back at home, while Drew played dolls with the girls, she didn’t know the exciting news she was about to get.
    EmnFY.png

Now that Garret was an adult, Jeremy asked her parents to move in with them. Drew just hadn’t been right since leaving Sulani and Jeremy hoped this would help. Of course they said yes and the first thing Brad did was hit the home gym! Careful old man!
    EmnGj.png

The second thing Jeremy did was bring home a puppy. Bringing home a puppy with three toddlers in the house? Sounds perfect!
    EmnHy.png

Nanny Patrick is still there too.
    EmnIH.png
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Happy weekend everyone!

@OJenn Congratulations!!!! I hope youre all doing well <3
    @JordanNicoleJJ wow, you've certainly been through a lot too! Im so glad youre doing better now. Did they figure out what was wrong?
    @amadazulsim As I said to you in the message I sent, Ive gotten back into TS3 as well, and Ive actually re-started the Adam and Eve challenge. I started having issues with it (as usual) so I switched over to TS4 for a bit. I feel like thats how its going to be from now on.
    @debjameswhite the desktop isnt top of the line or anything (I only work part time *eye roll*), but its doing the trick so far. My mouse lags in fullscreen in TS4 so I have to play in windowed mode, which is really difficult to get used to. No edge-scrolling is super annoying. Ill adjust soon though.

I was actually planning on actually posting something, but it turns out I copied over the save, but not the screenshots so Ive only got a few of them, and none of them are closeups of my founders ugh. Ill do that in game tomorrow though and actually post something. The second generation is about to start their first day of school <3

While I'm here, would you guys mind linking me to your favourite mods (other than Nraas)? I feel like Im missing a lot of things that I used to have, but I have no idea what?

It feels good to be back :)
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    And here it is!

My Founders are:

Lucas Burke - Ambitious, Music lover, Creative, Domestic - LTW: Big Happy Family
    XUolL5W.png

Rosa Burke - Romantic, Outgoing, Creative, Domestic - LTW: Big Happy Family
    qBfoyOt.png

They have a daughter - Emilia Burke - Art Lover - Artistic Prodigy
    CbRiO0k.png
    S7CUZ9c.png
    0ZsYtIc.png
    FCGvzFI.png

And a son - Jayden Burke - Wild (named after my best friend!)
    Dzu4CJF.png

On New Years' Eve, the Burke made a decision to move to a bigger house. The house they were in was barely big enough for the four of them now, and Emilia and Jayden are growing day by day.
    fU3Bntd.png
    fgQH9q2.png
    8U2PR7M.png
    qXCFWs8.png
    SqaCEXy.png
    (house is from the Gallery. It came completely unfurnished - it only had some doors/archways. Definitely a work in progress)

Miscellaneous:
    3YIZwtN.png
    Emilia told a story to her snow pal. At least SHE thought it was funny

1BEuKUX.png
    Rosa clearly has no idea what the heck she's doing, but she's trying to help anyway

wdlSh0a.png
    Most of a family dinner

K3W1vwQ.png
    Emilia invited her friend Pierce over after school. She lost. A LOT. And she's such a sore loser too.

This is where I'm at so far. It's slow-going as I'm furnishing the house as money comes through. Luckily, Rosa is already a Level 10 painter and mostly paints masterpieces, so we're making money quite quickly.

Please leave your fave mods, cc, and lot creators for me to check out. It's been so long since I played I can't remember anything haha
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    @Kiwicantdie Thank you I was kinda feeling lonely in Willow Creek but I didn't feel right starting anywhere else. lol
    Your little kitties are so cute. Wait there are rats in the game now?! I don't have pets yet so that is new to me.
    I always find it funny when sims are upset and come by for a visit and just vent the whole time they are there. Whatever it was that upset her really must have been bad if even her sisters couldn't calm her down.
    Selene is really pretty. The look on her mother's face when she was doing her little grind move was funny. I am glad the girls didn't spend most of their time mourning. I know when someone dies in my game it seems like they stay sitting on the couch watching tv because they are so sad.
    I love getting acquainted with your family.
    Birthday parties at the pool are always a fun thing. Everyone looked to be having such a good time, especially Aurora. :blush: The new house is nice. It is nice that Adahy came over even though he is still grieving. I am glad he was eventually able to relax and have a good time. I have been slacking sending my sims to the festivals. Watching the girls have so much fun made me realize I need to let my sims have some fun.

@debjameswhite Drew and Jeremy are cute. Can you blame them for having newlywed things on their mind. lol They looked as if they had and awesome time. Your new home looks nice so far. Nice and spacious.
    Congratulations on the baby Rowan. Wow another baby so soon. Twins! Oh boy they have their hands full. You night have to keep and eye on these two. lol I am glad that Rowan is happy to have her little siblings.

@JordanNicoleJJ Congratulations on the new restaurant. Hey I like the idea of a coffee shop, library video game shop. I love all of those things so if I was a sim I would definitely go.
    I think Leo will eventually grow out of his somewhat loner stage. Awwww I am so happy for Reed. He looks so happy.

@OJenn How are you and the baby doing? I hope all is well.
    ]
  • Options
    Kia has been working so hard she finally had the money to remodel their kitchen. She was pleased with the way it turned out.
    OWrmNVl.png
    She loves to cook and Si loves to eat.
    mPIAMIq.png
    After dinner Si makes sure to let Kia know how appreciative he is of her.
    I think they are so adorable.
    NBoePXm.png
    slW6SlJ.png
    Finally they decided to have some company over.
    Kia has also made friends with a celebrity actress. I can't remember her name but she is always around now. Si kinda keeps to himself.
    dBmzEJz.png
    X1sBrlW.png
    aTRZau2.png
    ALb3XHP.png
    Since Kia loves to cook so much I changed her career to fast food worker. She really likes it.
    8HhTi3h.png
    So Kia and Si have been having a bunch of unsupervised adult time and Kia kept being sick all the time. I thought it was bad cooking. Turns out I was wrong. Kia is expecting.
    JRAmO4v.png
    When she isn't working she is cooking and working out. She definitely wants to stay in shape while pregnant.
    MClYEy5.png
    gVpsdji.png
    Well back to playing now.
    Happy Simming All! :)

]
  • Options
    @JBAG521 Your founders are wonderful, and their daughter is beautiful. Of course their son is cute too. I love their new house.

I don't use a lot of mods. I use MC Command Center and a skin mod and the eyelash one and that's about it.

@amadazulsim The new kitchen looks wonderful. I think Kia and Si are adorable too. Aww hehe Kia looks cute in her paper hat but I think she can do better than fast food! Congratulations on the impending nooboo!

I’ve been waiting for this generation so as soon as I knew I had my heir, the Wolfe family moved in.
    Eo7vE.PNG

For good measure, here’s are happy family in a full house :)
    Eo7yE.PNG

You can’t have 3 toddlers in the house and not take a bath time picture.
    Eo7Cz.png

The West family heard another family with toddlers had moved in. Of course they went to introduce themselves.
    Eo7Dz.png

Jeremy realized he brought a stinky toddler with him while little Kelsey bestowed love on her future husband.
    Eo7EO.png

Drew introduced herself to Greysen. Apparently his wife is a doctor and she was not home.
    Eo7Hd.png

Apparently Brad didn’t want to be away from his family. He showed up at the new neighbor’s house too.
    Eo7KE.png

Turns out Greysen is also an exercise junky. Even with guests there he had to go use his treadmill.
    Eo7L1.png

Later when they were back home, Kelsey bestowed her love on their puppy Chester.
    Eo7LO.png

Brad and Aimee still so in love.
    Eo7PU.png

Little Rowan aged up at a small party.
    Eo7Qs.png

These elders…don’t they know?
    Eo7Sf.png

Greysen and Drew bonding over gardening. A mutual love.
    Eo7SP.png

Jeremy, this show might not be appropriate for Kelsey.
    Eo7TJ.png

The twins aged up and I missed it! We rushed over to the Wolfe household and made sure Lawrence and Edan aged up with the right traits.
    Eo7U1.png

The next day was Harvest Day and all of their family and friends were there. Jeremy was sad it was the first holiday without his Dads.
    Eo7XD.png

The house was full of happiness and love.
    Eo7XX.png
    Eo7Yl.png
    Eo7YW.png
    Eo7Ze.png
    Eo7Zx.png
    Eo7ZZ.png

Grandpa at the kiddie table.
    Eo80P.png
    Eo818.png

Turns out it was Chester’s birthday too.
    Eo81V.png

And news that my sweet Aimee’s time is almost done.
    Eo82t.png

Kelsey is my future heir, just in case that wasn’t clear yet :)
    Eo88V.png

The girls got home from school but didn’t realize that Grandpa was home too.
    Eo8a9.png

They raced back to welcome him home and tell him how cool he is!
    Eo8aA.png

Lawrence comes over to visit quite a bit.
    Eo8ba.png

He and Kelsey have been practicing ice skating.
    Eo8by.png

The adults in this relationship have been becoming fast friends.
    Eo8cc.png

I realized during this outing that Drew never eats seafood. She is a daughter of the sea afterall. PS. Look at how much Jeremy loves her.
    Eo8cZ.png

Meanwhile, back at home, there’s a dance party going on!
    Eo8eB.png
  • Options
    I have some really exciting news guys!! I FINALLY ordered a new laptop!! It's supposed to be here Friday or Monday (fingers crossed for Friday!), so next time I post you should see a MAJOR improvement in graphics :sunglasses:
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ That is so exciting! Fingers crossed for FRIDAY!
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    Hi all <3 sorry for being so late. I just went back to uni and oh boy this semester I barely have time to breathe :bawling:
    I'll do my best to keep up with your posts but if you don't see me here for almost a whole week just know that I'm struggling with my daily courses/commute. I'll try to always come back here during the weekends before I have to run to work! I hadn't planned to have so many hours away from home :joy: (*sobs*)

I'll post later more of the pics I got from my last play session, but for now, back to your updates <3

@debjameswhite yeah I still have two more years to go and then I'm getting this *censored* degree :bawling:
    Ahah I'm glad you like Ridge and Selene, tbh they're so cute. I mean- Selene is cute with everyone, really, she's my favest till now. Also all the mates for this gen are sooo good looking, there's no room for failure. Still, I'm pretty set on her not being the heir, 'cause I wanna get away from the Clover's hair + Pablo's eyes combo that I've played with till now.
    Speaking of updates, my heart almost missed a beat when I saw Drew on the verge of dying from poison AND getting the pregnancy notification at the same time. OMG what a rollercoaster of emotions :joy: good thing the antidote arrived in time! Mom & (pregnant) daughter spending time together was such a cute thing to see :bawling: it's kinda sad that Jeremy is off to work most of the times but somebody gotta pay the bills of that huge mansion, right?? Aaaaaaw congrats on the baby girl! Somehow, I'm so relieved that nothing happened to the baby despite the poisoning. I know it's not a feature in-game, but it reminded me how scared I was when Salali got poisoned when she was pregnant with Clover & Jared :joy: ... on another note, can we talk about how steamy the animations for the hot tub are??? :flushed: the devs really went all in for that uh? OMG of course Drew's pregnant again lol :joy: no poison this time around please! That was one funny age-up glitch, I gotta say it :joy:but dad Jaremy looks perfect holding the baby, really omg another redhead! <3 I love Rowan, she looks adorable! Oh my god what happened with that second pregnancy :joy: I'm dying! :joy: I've never seen a pregnant sim walk away from the hospital before! :joy: "that's it, I'm off, I'm better giving birth to this one on my own, bye" :joy: and of course it was twins *dead*. I love the fact that they're not identical! It's nice to have a mini fem!Jeremy in the house for once <3 I love that the grandparents moved in too, though, and that puppy is the cherry on top <3 ... good luck with the full household! It's going to be so much fun! Oh I hadn't realized you had picked the heir already! Lol I love that pic of Jeremy surrounded with toddlers and Kelsey hugging her future husband. OMG it feels like I missed sooooo much content just reading through your updates! Everything is going super fast and I love it even if my head is kinda spinning :joy: what a glorious Harvestfest! I know I've already said it a million times, but I love seeing sims sitting at the dinner table, enjoying their food together like a nice fam <3 plus, nobody has died yet which is an amazing thing! I can't wait to see more of Kelsey in the future <3

@OJenn so glad to know you're still following <3 enjoy those precious moments with your little one, even if those sleepless nights :joy:

@JordanNicoleJJ eheh tbh that pool looks great only because of my graphics :joy: water on ultra is super pretty in the game, along with the stunning light effects. And never ever underestimate the power of clutter :joy: I totally do not miss the old days when I played the game on my potato laptop and I 100% feel you. Congrats on your new laptop! <3 I'm sure you'll have a blast playing with better settings! Also, shower me with updates pls :joy:<3
    I love that Evil Reed is basically doing all the "cute" chores around the house. First babysitting, now dogsitting :joy: I swear I can feel his inner rage building up lol. Also sorry if I'm screaming but: WOW WHAT AN AWESOME MAKEOVER <3 I almost didn't recognize Pablita! Leo's super precious and I'm 200% already shipping this even tho she's a young adult yes please give me more of this. Oh my god :joy: Aaaaaw Cass and Austin (I'm bawling) they're so cute on those swings. It's actually been so long since I had kids in game to play with and my heart warms up seeing all of them playing in the pool gotta get someone pregnant in game super fast. I was sooooo ready for Andy's birthday tho! She's so pretty and I'm so glad to see her in her (almost) "final form" :joy: now I won't feel like i'm "cheating" seeing her walk around all grown up in my game. The pic of her and Blakely is seriously amazing. I just love seeing their genetics, especially since they're half-sisters! Reed has such good genes <3 (and both moms too, really). But Andy feels like a much better mix of them glorious genes. I almost died at the "Earth flower" pics omg Cass is THE CUTEST <3 also, kudos for Andy's new look she's absolutely perfect for Strangerville. Gotta love this gorgeous paranoid teen storming Area 51 :joy:too bad we don't have the naruto run in game I can't wait to see her dig even deeper into the mistery! I have already solved it, therefore it's not really a spoiler for me. I think others wouldn't mind seeing it play out too, considering that it's been on the web for a while. OMG your game is being run over by the Austins and I love it what the hell :joy: maybe Pablita will get a clue one day??? Maybe????? I mean, it was "Love Day", for plums' sake :joy: speaking about luuuuurve, Reed and Sev's date was so perfect and there are totally not tears in my eyes when I see them being all romantic nope not at all <3 #relationshipgoals indeed <3

@JBAG521 nice to see you here! <3 your founders look lovely! That house is massive, good luck to furnishing it I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it :flushed: Emilia looks adorable, I definitely want to see more from her <3

@amadazulsim I know right? I had so many other worlds to play with already, but somehow it didn't feel right starting elsewhere. Willow Creek gotta come first! :joy: ... the rats came with City Living if I'm not mistaken, they're a wall decor that spawns tiny rats. Mourning sims are the worst tbh, even if they add reality to the game. I'm really glad that that trait helps them deal with their emotions super fast. Don't slack on festivals! They're super fun even just to look at how horribly every single townie decides to dress up :joy: ... back to your update, I love the look on Kia's face as she stands in her remodeled kitchen. That's the proud smile of one sim that knows how to grind at work! Kia and Si look super cute together and I'm so happy there's a bundle of joy on the way! <3
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    (another big) update!

Just your casual morning in Willow Creek.

ogf9F33.png

As the sun was rising, the girls were already chilling in front of the tv with the most relaxing show ever.

a7uCttx.png

Irene kept on publishing books.

tfeMOYG.png

Selene was stuck in her room practicing.

0NS4aFG.png

Her hard work paid off.

iJEWahz.png

Aurora was simply trying to lose a few pounds.

GHcrWCu.png

One of those nights, the Starlight Accolades was in town and they all decided to go back to Del Sol Valley to check if there was any superstar around. They even brought dad Ad and their friends along to have some fun. Aurora was more interested in fashion, though, especially in Cadence's style. She had to get some tips from her before going inside :joy:

NoPvCSQ.png

SvXUIz7.png

Selene was the most excited about this and couldn't wait to see the awards. She tried to get in, but...

9kfEZmC.png

#RUDE

ggpLp3S.png

She decided she couldn't miss this chance anyway and went inside. She sat down on the first sit she could find, without even realizing who was sitting right beside her, but then-

xECCBJd.png

"OMG HOTTEST & SMARTEST SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD REED RIGGS"

k6nutBD.png

@JordanNicoleJJ I almost choked laughing at this :joy: - not only I wasn't expecting to see Reed there, I wasn't even sure why the heck he was all alone & blushy like a teenager :joy: (sitting right next to the public bathrooms too dear lord :joy: ). Reed looked like he couldn't even understand why Selene was losing her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 like that. Sev come pick your man up, pls, I think he's lost :joy:

XV71V0U.png

But he couldn't say no to a fangirl :joy:

I7qqCFi.png

Q3ogcDh.png

:joy:Her face. HER. FACE. I'M LOSING IT. :joy:

WjbTLyK.png

Selene even managed to have him improvise a photoshoot right in front of the bathroom :joy:
    (let's play a game: spot the randomly generated townies *eyeroll*)

T7zOysU.png

Reed kept striking poses like a supermodel while the blondies were too busy taking selfies to even care about him :joy:
    Go Reed go! :joy:

IkG50Aw.png

Selene was able to get one final photo with him and decided to capture even her sisters in it.
    "You'll thank me later once you realize who this guy is!"

9etNni3.png

BEST. PHOTO. EVER.

PRol5C5.png

There was still room for one more surprise, that evening.

66x0Rqv.png

I was speechless. I had not received any news about this before, it happened as the ceremony was going on, and Aurora was definitely not ready.
    But she was ecstatic anyway. Good thing I remembered to have her spin in better clothes for this.

zWGkHaW.png

Reed was so shocked he decided to sit on the floor :joy:

gpO7sB5.png

"I dedicate this to my twin sister Selene who wished to be the first to get an award & that now has to sit there and watch me get ahead. Sucks to be you, Selene!"

sHYpHeK.png

Just outside the building, Ad, Cadence and Ridge probably wondered what the heck was going on and why the girls were taking so long.

U1GbAeg.png

I mean, it was really bad for the bouncer to treat them that way. Selene should have tried to get them inside one way or the other.

3nJNxw3.png

Because Aurora's unexpected award had put her in a weird mood, she decided to entertain the townies with her friends and perform a couple of acting routines. Not sure that's the best way to spend time with your friends, especially after ditching them to go get an autograph from the hottest sim in town, but oh well :joy:

oXTveaB.png

Ridge seemed on board.

G1GV39o.png

That face you make when you witness your precious daughter manhandling one of her friends like it's nothing just for fame & public recognition. Poor Ad :joy: and poor Ridge :joy:

pFjksuC.png

Not the first kiss one would ever expect.

PtpM5RB.png

Because I didn't want Cadence to feel left out, I decided to have Selene try an action scene with her. What I was not prepared for was to witness them fight to the death like this :flushed:

d01V7gq.png

That's not what I wanted to happen! :joy: Selene, that's torture!

pERJiqL.png

I don't think Cadence will want to hang out with her anymore, really. Poor girl.

YABLvkY.png

As soon as she got home, she had to put Reed's autograph on the wall. Right next to the mirror, where she practices all day long :joy:

0QSdzra.png

Unfortunately, this was the call that they received that very same night.

dFeGchI.png

Artemis decided to jump on the bed to comfort her.

Kk1JF5F.png

Irene had to get a break from writing her novel. She couldn't bear the news.

uJzlR1f.png

UBf0Ibi.png

Aurora was broken.

CFOzywG.png

The next morning, Rudy was already on his solemn duty of guardian angel. He gave the best hugs to cheer them up.

Z57Njsl.png

And thanks to him, the girls were already up and running as usual. They were aware that their father hadn't much left to live, anyway. Life goes on and now's the time they finally bring forth this legacy.

cviKRR5.png

xTYr53b.png

It didn't take long for them to notice that there were a few people outside. Feeling generous, Selene decided to go sign a few autographs.

v1nY0dj.png

"Wait, you're not the hot blondie that got an award the other night!"

C5HYDm6.png

#thenerves

VxOUMfP.png

Thank god a few old ladies accepted her autographs. Even if they have no clue who Selene is :joy: the girl's not even been in one movie yet!

NRgNQlf.png

Speaking about movies, it was finally time for Selene to go do her job. The day might have been gloomy and cloudy, but she was really excited to do her first gig. Can you even believe that this is the first time I'm playing the actor career from the time Get Famous was released???

v5lhKNI.png

I actually had a blast. Selene had a few problems trying to get ready to perform, but... nothing major :joy:

23BzatQ.png

That didn't seem right :joy:

lnUSkRW.png

uN7R5GH.png

Who knew that for her first gig ever she had to wear Irene's old teen clothes??? :joy: she could have brought them from home, if only she had known in advance.

5yRPxCr.png

The makeup artist didn't do her best job either.

Zb1j5TF.png

nTqIOt6.png

Way to ruin my girl *facepalm*

tgSGuYt.png

Turns out, they decided to make her blond. Who doesn't go blond at least once in their life, after all? :joy:

hRonzXH.png

I wish I had 1/10 of her confidence, I swear. She went up to her co-star with the attitude of a 5-star celebrity even if she's still a nobody :joy:

KWdQftJ.png

"Don't mind me if I manhandle you like a boss. I trained for this."

y6s9QD9.png

Thank Ridge that this went as smoothly as it did :joy:

0iBODMO.png

I don't think he liked it, tbh :joy: a man hurt right in his pride :joy:

mog6mM6.png

Blond, yes. But she nailed it.

OiSMK5g.png

To celebrate her first step into her dream career, Selene decided to invite all of her friends out for a drink.
    I also took the chance to slight renovate the room and fix one of the corners that was bothering me.

RBpCspM.png

Everybody came. Even Cadence, despite what she had to go through the other night :joy:

kPFivLD.png

"Hi sis, how are you doin'??"
    "Oh hi young green lady. I don't know who you are but I would suggest washing your face before getting out."

StGzKBA.png

A few other days passed and the weather started changing even if it was still summer.

mo7MKqr.png

Irene kept on writing as Luna sat by her side as usual. If she actually tried to sit on top of her keyboard it would have been more realistic, but oh well xD.

37ALN1Y.png

There's no teaching some manner to these cats, I swear. They're the boss.

wYlq2dE.png

vssN7uV.png

A few times Ridge has come knocking on the front door to see what they were doing and Aurora made sure to put him off.

PZIapip.png

XV6Tk8g.png

4KA7PRq.png

Selene, on the other hand, had already passed her second audition. This time around, she decided to invite the director and co-stars over to get to know them a little bit better. 5 minutes later the director was already on Irene's computer to check what she was writing and Mathias had already come inside to look for his friend even if nobody had called him.

pfT4uJk.png

She had no time for him and tried to push him away, but he was set on staying until Irene came out of her room :joy:
    Rudy judges hard

vKbMfMA.png

Since she hadn't planned to entertain one more guest, she had him watch a movie and hope that he wouldn't bother her as she was getting to know more her co-stars. Mathias seemed to have much different plans, though.

5Zn9u0Z.png

I mean- she had to research into flirty emotions for work to begin with, so...
    Five minutes later, she had a whole new kind of "practice" in her mind :joy: good thing that Irene wasn't downstairs to see it happen.

velI6uw.png

First Ridge, now this :joy:
    Oh boy.

3oKYFrT.png

Run Mathias. RUN.

uyEynmH.png

aAfoQ4J.png

She was only 50% done with her "homework" after that makeout session. So she decided to go all the way with a second round.

2YdF8q0.png

PW9upeJ.png

I can't even.

lq4DYgq.png

Why :joy:

g3uMLNL.png
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    @Kiwicantdie Aww even though you're busy with school (which go girl good for you!) you didn't let me down! Saturday morning, coffee and an update from @Kiwicantdie :)

You guys get some beautiful scenery shots that I never think to do. Oh girls...that is not the kind of show I want to watch with my morning coffee. Oh wow! The bouncer with Selene! I've never seen that before. hehe of course she went in! But her future is at stake so...Reed Riggs really is the hottest sim in anyone's game. I love him. haha I love all the interactions between him and Selene. I wish they would let us say "no hats" for townies and "no short pants with tall boots" for townies...etc. haha how awesome that Aurora received an award! The dedication...true sisterly love! Oh my gosh the look on Adahy's face was great. Poor Ridge. Poor girls losing their Dad. I'm dreading that happening in my game with Aimee and Brad. Oh it was so fun to watch Selene at her acting job! That was a really fun career to go through :) omg it would be awesome if they made cats sit on the computers. How fun that would have been. OMG no! Not Selene and Mathias!! haha more more!!!! :)
  • Options

I’m dying waiting for these kids to age up. Lawrence is over all the time but I wish I could play both of them so he could get the same loving attention he had when he was my heir. Sorry buddy, Kelsey’s the heir this time.
    Eprsb.png

He does his homework when he comes over so that’s good.
    Eprsu.png

He’s also a little helper. He always cleans up after people when he stops by.
    EprsO.png

Drew has suddenly developed a renewed interest in the gym. Chester is always by her side.
    Eprth.png

Kelsey has picked up violin. We gave one as a gift to Lawrence too. When he was my heir he became a level 10 violinist all on his own. I never see him play it now though.
    Epru2.png

My sweet Aimee, it’s winter time! Do you see her breath? What are you doing love?
    EpruN.png

Well this is a new achievement.
    Eprvc.PNG

OK EA. I have a complaining letter. Stop making my sims leave dirty dishes on empty shelves. This shelf is for display only! Oh I need to add this to my I wish list!
    Eprwk.png

The family tree so far makes me laugh. All of her siblings have had only boys. Drew has only girls. My sweet Garret is still unwed. I love him so I took it into my own hands.
    EprwF.PNG

Please meet Sadie Blair.
    EprxV.png

She had a very nice date with our boy Garret.
    Epryf.png

This was just the beginning. They are now happily married with a nooboo on the way :)
    EpryN.png

Kelsey’s a good girl. Always so excited when her father gets home from work.
    Eprzi.png

Looks like she’s not the only one.
    EprzH.png

I hadn’t realized that Jeremy was spending so much time in the skating rink. He’s become pretty good!
    EprzW.png

Little Lawrence is completely at home in the West house. It’s his home away from home.
    EprAD.png

Drew is finishing up her Archaeology aspiration. She just wrote a book to help others follow their dreams. Her next goal is to give a lecture and then her dreams will be fulfilled.
    EprBj.png

She doesn’t run outside just for her dad. She also goes for grandpa. She adores grandpa.
    EprCw.png

Of course he goofs around with her so that’s probably part of it!
    EprD6.png

Another all girl dance party!
    EprDL.png

More skating for Dad.
    EprDX.png

This is funny so I have to share it. I forgot that Amelia had been one of the potential mates in the 2nd generation. I had put her entire family in and her father was Edan Wolfe. Well now I’ve put Lawrence’s family in and his twin is Edan Wolfe. I summoned Edan to the New Year’s party because Drew didn’t have the option to invite him and I wanted the entire Wolfe family there for the party. Well here’s Greysen sitting next to his son’s elderly ghost. It’s like some strange future thing. It’s timey whimey!
    EprEQ.png

We’ll just pretend he wasn’t there…The clock struck midnight. Aimee is pleased that her daughter has found such a good husband.
    EprGP.png

She loves her daughter too.
    EprHt.png

Her husband really loves her.
    EprHO.png

He REALLY loves her.
    EprI3.png

In other news, little Chester ran away and finally came home that night.
    EprIO.png

After having a bath he got lots of love.
    EprJ9.png

Especially from Jeremy.
    EprJo.png

Who by the way is doing amazing in his career as a professional athlete.
    EprJT.png

The finale of this story however is that it’s the start of less boring times.
    EprKl.png

My sweet Rowan ushered in the beginning of the teen years and she is very pretty.
    EprLj.png

In other news…Chloe broke the chain and had a baby girl, while Garret and Sadie welcomed their own baby boy. Seems they like Russian names.
    EprMb.PNG
  • Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member
    I'm finally back! It's been a crazy few months, but I finally get some time to play. I'll be back later for an update! :)
  • Options
    Hey everyone! My new laptop came in last night and it's AMAZING. I haven't moved over my old saves yet, which brings me to my question for all of you... Should I stick with my StrangerVille save or start with new founders in Sulani? I've REALLY wanted to play in Sulani ever since it came out, and my new laptop runs it sooo smoothly. I'm kinda over StrangerVille (there aren't many lots to build on and I can't come up with good decor for the houses), but I am slightly attached to my current heiress and want to play through the StrangerVille Mystery aspiration... maybe I'll finish that then start a new game? What do you guys think?

I'll be back to reply to comments and comment on everyone's updates after work :smiley:
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @JordanNicoleJJ I vote for Sulani. Have fun :) You don't need to do StrangerVille. Also, use the optional gene pool mates.
  • Options
    Hi all! I hope you all are doing okay.

@Kiwicantdie Lol @ the girls watching a house on fire. At first I thought they were watching some fireplace station. At least the girls are keeping busy. Wow! These bouncers are relentless in the game. Lol Selene's reaction to Reed. I thought she was going to lose it. lol
    Congratulations to Aurora.
    Awwww I know the girls are just torn up about losing their dad. I really like the acting career. I wish Kia would have chosen that but her desire is cooking.

@debjameswhite Lawrence is just such a little helper. I think that is cute. I love how dedicated Kelsey is to learning how to play the violin. Sadie and Garret are cute. I am glad they are happy and expecting a little one. Your sims are so active. Mine are so boring right now. I think Rowan has such striking eyes. She is really pretty.

]
  • Options
    With all the hard work that Si and Kia have been doing they were able to add on a nursery to the house. They are really pleased with the outcome.
    5B7chpe.png
    Si can't wait until his little simmy is born.
    h7u8G3k.png
    Kia finally had her little simmy.
    Let's just say from the beginning she has been having a hard time.
    Qhg2sXu.png
    She always looks so sad when she has to interact with her simmy.
    ELPWyos.png
    Luckily Si is an excellent dad.
    Welcome little Amy to the world.
    MuLxU25.png
    All Kia does is sleep and Si is happy to let her do so.
    She even looks sad in her sleep.
    t9xcbQ3.png
    Things have improved somewhat since Amy has become a toddler.
    She is the apple of Si's eye still. He just adores her.
    Oh and as you see Kia is pregnant again. I don't know how Si convinced her to have another one so soon.
    8MMymyO.png
    V0C5HeU.png
    Well it was almost better. Little Amy is a handful.
    Kia is just over it.
    dLazEu6.png
    8FiOXFq.png
    kA34jJm.png
    Si steps in a lot to try and relieve the stresses of motherhood.
    CZ8bIrd.png
    Sometimes she even manages to have fun.
    8c1iorM.png
    ZIjEIFf.png
    Kia went into labor and her expression says it all.
    AsjCZHt.png
    Amy aged up the same day little Blossom was born.
    SEaPaRw.png
    Ummm I don't know why her hair changed to blonde.
    Well at least Kia gave her a hug. I hope their relationship gets better.
    M6pz3QC.png

]
  • Options

Finally back for an update. Its been awhile.

Eros was bonding nicely with Colby. He really enjoyed his time playing with him. 10-09-19-1-00-26-PM.png Colby definitely has his mothers hair color but has his dad's eye color and skin tone. Gretchen got in on playing with Colby too 10-09-19-1-02-13-PM.png Eros went off to work and it was bed time for the little one, Gretchen read him a bed time story and tucked him in 10-09-19-1-04-36-PM.png (I'm really loving the digital photo frame! 10-09-19-1-18-01-PM.png) Midnight rolled around and Eros came home from work. He fed Colby and than gave him a bath from the mess he had made 10-09-19-1-23-24-PM.png Right next to them Gretchen wasn't feeling good 10-09-19-1-24-14-PM.png Later that evening she found out why. She was expecting again! 10-09-19-1-25-09-PM.png She went and shared the good news with Eros. He was so excited 10-09-19-1-25-56-PM.png With another little one on the way so soon, Gretchen got to work on teaching Colby how to talk 10-09-19-1-27-06-PM.png Greatchen having the family aspiration she sat down with Colby and read him some toddler books. 10-09-19-1-30-23-PM.png The days were flying by. Gretchen was already in her second trimester. Colby was always getting dirty so that meant lots of baths for him 10-09-19-1-56-01-PM.png Eros loved taking time to play with his cats. Here he is with Sophie using the lasar pointer 10-09-19-1-58-16-PM.png I think Gretchen needs to see a doctor. Your wrist is not supposed to bend like that 10-09-19-2-47-08-PM.png Eros finally felt the baby kick 10-09-19-2-47-56-PM.png Even though Gretchen is pregnant that doesn't stop her from working out 10-09-19-2-50-38-PM.png She joined the freelance career for extra money and so she can stay home with the kids. She sure knows how to multitask 10-09-19-2-58-56-PM.png Finally in her third trimester, she looks miserable 10-09-19-3-10-42-PM.png She had an accident right before she gave birth 10-09-19-3-22-46-PM.png And its another boy, though I need a girl for the heir. Here is Basil 10-09-19-3-37-27-PM.png He definitely has his moms hair and eye color.

Thats it for now, hopefully I'll get to play some more tonight
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ - As the queen of new saves I too vote for starting over in Sulani! You're going to love it!

@amadazulsim - It's a good thing Si is such a good father, Kia looks like she is not happy being pregnant or with her little ones lol. Hmm a blonde baby? Maybe the cc hair is messing with genetics? Although I don't think so, lets just blame EA for now :lol:
  • Options
    Question to @everyone do you still use the trait generator or do you use the random trait shuffle button now?
  • Options

Eros and Gretchen read the boys a bed time story and tucked them in. Sophie was on night guard. 10-09-19-8-59-31-PM.png After the boys were asleep it was time for some adult fun. Sophie on the other hand wanted to know what was up with them 10-09-19-9-01-02-PM.png Eros was off to work and Gretchen knew what was up 10-09-19-9-01-53-PM.png (im a sucker for punishment.) Colby and Basil get a long pretty well. They always seem to play so nicely 10-09-19-9-02-55-PM.png They also like playing with Sophie 10-09-19-9-05-21-PM.png Though Basil is the one who loves them the most always hugging them 10-09-19-9-05-50-PM.png WIth two toddlers in the house and pregnant Gretchen didn't know what she was in for. Basil seems to rebel the most 10-09-19-9-07-02-PM.png Eros finally returned home from work and Gretchen sat him down to have a talk 10-09-19-9-13-39-PM.png "Seriously Gretchen? Another one so soon?!?" 10-09-19-9-13-42-PM.png "Eros if its a girl we can be done!" 10-09-19-9-13-44-PM.png The next day Eros made breakfast and sat and talked with his boys. 10-09-19-9-21-43-PM.png Eros must have said something to Colby because that look could kill 10-09-19-9-22-11-PM.png These boys were always getting dirty. 10-09-19-9-24-11-PM.png With two toddlers and pregnant Gretchen still needed to work out 10-09-19-9-36-03-PM.png Summer arrived and with it a new pool for the boys Gretchen took Basil out into it 10-09-19-9-42-45-PM.png Finally Gretchen went into labor and had a GIRL. Still with the food naming they named her Coco. 10-09-19-10-05-23-PM.png With having Coco, Eros and Gretchen forgot about Colby's birthday. He aged up with the social butterfly aspiration and the neat trait 10-10-19-10-13-40-AM.png Life was getting better with only 2 toddlers, and even though Basil was upset at first with his new sibling they have come a long way. 10-10-19-11-34-34-AM.png10-10-19-11-35-46-AM.png Gretchen decided to play with Coco and besides the eye color, they look pretty similar only time will tell 10-10-19-11-19-39-AM.png While Gretchen helped Colby with his homework Eros was loving on Basil 10-10-19-11-21-52-AM.png The next day he even helped Coco with learning to talk 10-10-19-10-41-30-AM.png It was Basil's birthday and Eros was determined not to make the same mistake like Colby. He baked him his famous cake and helped him blow out the candle 10-10-19-11-40-55-AM.png10-10-19-11-47-08-AM.png First thing Basil did was take a selfie with his brother 10-10-19-12-36-54-PM.png Time was moving fast for the Galloways it was time for Coco's birthday 10-10-19-12-45-55-PM.png10-10-19-1-06-12-PM.png
  • Options
    @amadazulsim The nursery is super cute. Kia in her uniform is cute too. She looks horrified about having her nooboo! And what a cutie Amy is! Oh somehow I totally missed that Kia was pregnant again until suddenly I saw little Blossom. That's so odd her hair became blonde! Do either of her parents have custom hair? Sometimes that will make it happen.

@blondiebabe923 I do a mix. Sometimes I just hit the dice but sometimes I want the new traits to be based on the parents a little so I hit the trait generator.

Drew got a phone call from Grandpa Caleb. It was the same old story.
    Er7Jf.png
    Er7JK.png
    Er7JV.png

I’m so grateful, but no thank you.
    Er7Kf.png

Kelsey has been practicing her violin all on her own. Drew could never abandon her daughters for eternal life.
    Er7KE.png

It made her realize just how close her parents were to the end though.
    Er7Lq.png

She’s always been really happy to see her parents show affection.
    Er7Mm.png

Sure enough her time was near.
    Er7Ol.png

While the family was freaking out over this loss,
    Er7Pg.png

Brad came home early because he wasn’t feeling well.
    Er7Q3.png

Really unwell.
    Er7Qj.png

For some reason, these 2 deaths spawned this achievement?
    Er7R5.PNG

So the twins had aged up moments before the grandparents passed on. It’s really hard to be romantic when everyone is so very sad. Here they are! Lawrence and Kelsey!
    Er7Sd.png

Poor Rowan started a fire (she is so pretty!) and Kelsey came to the rescue.
    Er7Tv.png

It was love day and while that was not going to happen given the death of both her grandparents, Kelsey still wanted to give her friend a new violin. There is no romance at all between these two yet but they are really good friends.
    Er7Ux.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top