Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    XXKsNzQ.png?1
    My founder couple. Kia and Si
    ]
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Amadazulsim - I am the same way with CC especially when I find a good creator I like, its a problem that I just embrace haha. Your couple looks cute together and makes me miss my Willow Creek founders ♥ Will you be starting in Willow Creek? I honestly thought about it but doing the 5gen version this time.
    Thank you @OJenn and @Rawla.

@OJenn yes, I am going to start in Willow Creek. I decided to do the 5 gen challenge. I have know I won't be playing much this weekend because I have to go to work so early. So I hope to dedicate one of my days off to just playing and doing nothing else.
    ]
    edited August 2019
    I'm going to deviate a little from the rules. I'm going to rebuild Sulani and use the Optional Towns genepool. I'm headed into CAS now to create my couple..... And I'm done!

Here are Scarlet and Joshua Windsea... Joshua has a little secret. He's not exactly human. He was created in Story mode. It turned him into an alien. And his traits are horrible. lol [And I plan on making her a mermaid.] So this could be interesting.

08-16-19_9-40-29_PM.png?width=1061&height=597

Joshua Windsea
    Non-comittal, Lazy, Snob story-mode

Scarlett Windsea
    Genius, Outgoing, Jealous random dice roll

Empty Sulani
    unknown.png?width=1061&height=597

Unfinished double wide trailer
    08-16-19_10-43-13_PM.png?width=400&height=225

Floorplan
    08-16-19_10-56-01_PM.png?width=400&height=225

Post edited by Rawla on
    @Rawla Nice looking couple! With those traits this should be interesting.
    ]
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @amadazulsim So glad you're back! I like your founders. Looking forward to your updates!

@Rawla I literally could write the exact same thing I just wrote to @amadazulsim!! Looking forward to seeing what you do in Sulani. I'll miss it when I leave!

@everyone Speaking of leaving...I need advice. I'm getting ready to build Drew's home. She's finally going to build the West Complex. Should she keep the house that's on the island? Or should she build an entire new one. I am on the fence!

Here is what's there:
    E6nyY.png
    @amadazulsim Thanks! I love your couple too. I tagged it with <3 Awesome a few days ago.

@debjameswhite Thanks! I'll have fun playing them. Already she's pregnant. (with twins!) As for Drew's home, I think you should build an entire new one. :smile:
    @debjameswhite - I actually like the house that's on it and I'd be interested to see what Drew does with it.

@Rawla - You aren't breaking any rules I just can't keep up with all the new worlds :joy: Have fun in Sulani
    OJenn wrote: »
    @debjameswhite - I actually like the house that's on it and I'd be interested to see what Drew does with it.

@Rawla - You aren't breaking any rules I just can't keep up with all the new worlds :joy: Have fun in Sulani

lol Thanks. Sulani is my favorite.
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hiiiiii! I still haven't found time for myself and now it's been like over a month since I've played my game or commented here :| I'm gonna do some brief comments while I have a minute. Also what's the verdict on the new pack? Moshino stuff or something right?? I'm so out of the loop right now.

@OJenn - Yes, you're absolutely right. School just started back up for my kids. My little guy starts Pre-K on Tuesday :bawling: but he's only going twice a week so It'll be easier on me lol Baby time is right around the corner for you! I can't wait to see that beautiful baby! :heart:

@amadazulsim - It's so good to have you back! I've thought of you often over the past year. Your new founding couple is gorgeous. I can't wait to see more of them. Also lol @ your cc addiction. I've been there.

@Kiwicantdie - I love the girls so much! :heart: It's such a creative idea to move them out to Del Sol Valley for "college". It's a much better alternative then my constant starting over :lol: I'm such a big fan of your decorating. Their dorm rooms each look so great. I'm taking notes for my future teen rooms. And that laundry room akahdkashdk soooo pretty. Have you decided who your heir will be??

@JordanNicoleJJ - I hope things are getting better for you :heart: I loved your update. Baby Cass' room is so cute. I loved seeing the family on their 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at the lodge. I use it like a restaurant in my game since I'm the worst about having my sims vacation. The shot of Leo and his Dad during their snowball fight was my fav. I know you hate your graphics but I always think your pics look great. Oh and teen Orion is a babe :wink:

@debjameswhite - I'm kinda sad to see you not posting as much, but also kinda relieved because I'm not here to comment and keep up with updates anyway. I adore your family of redheads. I love that baby Garret is also a carrot top. How awesome that Henry the kitty and Garret finished off the alphabet theme. Winterfest in Sulani is a bit different huh? I love how the boys are dressed for the beach while opening presents. I love all those beach shots :love: You're making me miss my game. Brad really does get great shots while on the job. Oh wow Emery is a stunner! He's giving Drew a run for her money. I do really like how she and Jeremy look together though. I'm rooting for them, but I do hope to see more of Emery too :wink:

@Rawla - I've been thinking about doing a bit of supernatural founding family myself. Joshua is a really great looking sim :lol: He and his wife seem to be opposites lol their story should be entertaining.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    edited August 2019
    @Heckstress17 - So glad to see you get a little bit of time to come on even if it's just to comment. I hope you can get some game time in as well while the little guy is at school. I am trying not to hold my breath too much over here but my due date is tomorrow (Aug 19) so we will see what happens.
    I'm back and after playing around in CAS for what felt like forever I finally made a sim I am happy with! This is Rachel from Sulani she is a hopeless romantic who loves dogs and cats. She has the soulmate aspiration which should make things fun ♥
    638826edbe.png

Since I was in the city before my game exploded I thought to go back and finish things. So back to San Myshuno!
    8f17c716fc.jpg

(I bought the new pack) Rachel is really into photography and plans to be a fashion photographer in the city.
    8d73cd233e.png

Weighing her options carefully and checking rental costs she decided on a tiny apartment in the Fashion District.
    c067776501.png

Rachel wasn't too sure about her new apartment but the neighborhood was lively at least.
    cea1820e10.jpg

...With very very married men. She decided it was time to get to work on her new place.
    e7a4606f11.jpg

First order of business was to get things rolling with her career!
    06de7c9e9e.png

8ce8c84fe8.png

Apparently its a lot like the acting career with gigs you can choose from.
    1ec774de24.png

With a job under her belt she fixed up her little shoebox in the sky.
    7b7f4224f6.jpg

dfc87af06b.jpg

602ee90a36.jpg

591ad90b00.jpg

Once she was happy with the way things looked she decided to get out and find love, or at least a nice guy to chat with.
    ce880cd4a4.jpg

She stumbled across J Huntington first and they chatted for a bit but she wasn't too impressed with him.
    d21ff2668e.jpg

Akira just so happened to be "passing by" when he stopped to chat. He could tell Rachel needed some saving given the look on her face.
    d3ca67dd37.jpg

Needless to say she was grateful for the save :lol:
    d910b127ec.jpg

One week down in the big city, and a lifetime to go.
    5ebc1857a0.jpg
    Post edited by OJenn on
    @Heckstress17 Funny I was just coming over to finally post an update when I saw your comments. I've could have posted so much but I decided to put the breaks on a little bit since everyone is super busy. Plus I really wanted someone to comment on Drew and the fire...I was so in love with that! Oh well! Onward! I really like 3 of the their kids. My favorites are Drew, Emery and Garret. Emery was the surprise I didn't expect to like him so much. OH as far as the pack goes, I think I'm a fan. It has some pretty cool building stuff and I love the game play that comes with it. Not really a fan of the CAS stuff but that's ok.

@OJenn You must be so excited! I'm excited for you. Everything will be great :) Rachel is so pretty! I am looking forward to Drew having that same career...although part of me wants to make her and Jeremy both scientists just to see what would happen. I love the looks on her face! I also love what she's done with the apartment so far. I can't wait to see what you post about the career!
    CY3KV.jpg
    Chapter 40: Teen Love

The last of the children finally became a child.
    E6SFu.png

Brad and Drew have been playing chess, and Brad is a big cheater!
    E6SGR.png

Over and over again he tricked her.
    E6SHq.png

She finally caught on, “OH! This is how you play chess?”
    E6SHV.png

Jeremy spends a lot of time at their house. He is friends with both Drew and Emery.
    E6SIt.png

These kids are awesome.
    E6SK5.png

Brad and Aimee have not slowed down. Looking pretty good for 5 kids!
    E6SKL.png

Caleb is also still in the picture although Aimee doesn’t research vampires like she did when she was young.
    E6SLW.png

She does still question him about his life choices though. She wants him to stay safe.
    E6SNI.png

Jeremy has started calling and asking Drew on dates which of course she accepts.
    E6SOP.png

Another first with this heir…an sim I wasn’t controlling initiated FIRST KISS!!! I was so happily shocked!
    E6SPC.png

She still had the option though so there were 2 first kisses :)
    E6SQ9.png

Like I said,
    E6SQK.PNG

They’ve been going out a lot.
    E6SRk.png

They are friends before anything else.
    E6SRL.png

Jeremy is quickly growing attached to Drew.
    E6SSi.png

Too bad he can’t handle his ice cream.
    E6ST1.png

This family entertains almost as often as Sean did. Not quite, but close.
    E6SUj.png
    E6SUP.png

But they can also just be family.
    E6SVx.png

This episode ended with Henry’s death. Sean and Nicole’s last pet. I may have to get another pet to make sure their or no more babies!
    E6SWc.png
    @Heckstress17 - Thanks! I think my couple will be fun to play too. Thanks for the lovely comment! I hope you can play soon.

@OJenn - How exciting that your due date is tomorrow! I love your founder. She's very pretty. I hope she finds someone to love soon.

@debjameswhite - Poor Jeremy with the brain freeze. lol Nooo poor Henry.
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Update!!!

Our heir Alanna moved into her new house after buying a few pieces of furniture, like a bed, couch and desk for her laptop. Deciding she wanted to become a food critic she joined the critic career and started working on her writing skill to bring it up to par with her cooking skills. The first week of work was hard and made even harder by the almost constant calls of deaths of loved ones. In total seven relatives passed that week including Matthew, who had been a father to her; poor Alanna was a trooper though and managed to not only do well at work but get promoted several times. The next week was better celebrating Caleb, Nikki and Tiara's elder birthdays and going on a few dates with two guys she had met through friends. Deciding she really liked Derek, they kept meeting up and he must have felt right about her as well because he proposed that Saturday and the whole Lovell clan came to the wedding on Sunday. They settled into a routine quickly with Alanna going to work and Derek looking after the house and working on his passion for painting. As they saved up money they would buy something new to continue to furnish their house. Soon they were welcoming a little boy into their lives: Greg Lovell! Grandma Tiara was over so often that Derek gave her a key to just let herself in. Lol Alanna continued to move up in her career and Derek's painting were starting to really sell when Nikki passed unexpectedly while Tiara was visiting. Alanna held her mother as they both cried for the loss of their spouse/mom together. As the older generation passed word came of the next generation joining the family tree with Logan and his husband having a little girl and Luke and his husband twin boys. Alanna had a welcome surprise for Derek and Tiara; another little boy: Gabe Lovell. Time moved on as it does and Alanna was now at level 8 of her career, almost at the top! Greg had his big boy birthday with full skills(Derek and Tiara worked him hard as a todd, lol). With Alton becoming a teen, Gabe becoming a toddler and the birth of a little boy for Logan and his husband life continues.
    *So far Greg looks too much like Derek and I'm leaning towards Gabe as heir but will wait to see better what each will look like when older, or I'll peek and chose now. Hehe

Derek Lovell
    2aiqzjk.png
    308h4ci.png

Toddler Greg Lovell
    33dw1o7.png

Child Greg Lovell
    mmepau.png

Gabe Lovell
    xby9ag.png

Teen Alton Lovell
    2hs28uo.png

Luke's twin sons(I could not help myself):
    Ben
    209iv5w.png

Solo
    2uyk5kk.png
    @EMSimmer30 - Cute kids! So many boys. xD
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    @Rawla Thanks! You have no idea. This generation so far has 11 kids, only 2 girls and 9 boys so far!
    edited August 2019
    @debjameswhite - I still can't believe Brad and Aimee have 5 kids, it's always nice when sims are still in love through it all. Wow Jeremy is a sim who knows what he wants! At least he isn't very shy about it after all Drew is pretty amazing as we've seen. I mean who wouldn't want a girl who can put out her own fires and look cute while doing it? Aww such a sad note to end on with Henry passing away, at least they have each other. Although something tells me they won't be without a pet for too long in this family ♥

@EMSimmer30 - That is a lot of boys haha 9?! But they are all very cute.
    @EMSimmer30 - Wow that's a lot of kids. I feel sorry for those girls. lol
    @EMSimmer30 Wow! So many boys! Nine boys?? Good luck!

@OJenn <3<3 thank you for placating me :)
    @OJenn Congratulations on your soon to be baby! I have missed so much of everyones lives. :(
    I just welcomed a new grandbaby on the 13th. Rachel is so pretty. I like her apartment too.

@debjameswhite I agree with Rawla, I think you should make a new house. What a beautiful family you have.

@Heckstress17 I have thought about you all a whole bunch over the last year. Every time I was ready to play I ended up getting busy with life.

@EMSimmer30 Those are some cute kids. I chucked when I read the twins names. I love it. lol

I am currently still looking at cc. I have only played for an hour or so. I have the next 2 days off and I should get some good playing time in.
    ]
    Have you guys seen the new pack?! I am sooooo excited for it omgosh!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L09ld07hEVc
    @OJenn I had not seen this, but I had been contemplating a supernatural run through. This is making that a thing now. I'm going to embrace it this time!
    Also that was an awesome trailer!
    @OJenn I herard that it is only 20 bucks too. I hope that is true. I can't wait until Sept 10th.
    ]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top