Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

so the patch should be today ?

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Do we no longer have a forum for reporting bugs like technical? Did it get removed?

Sims 4 > Help Center > Bugs & Gameplay Issues
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Do we no longer have a forum for reporting bugs like technical? Did it get removed?

Sims 4 > Help Center > Bugs & Gameplay Issues

Oh thanks!!! I've been looking for ages. :lol:
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @TravisBlackfox It sure did, we have new lamps and pools work as intended again. :)
    What is the floating fruit thing, not sure I've heard that one before?

I still have yet to check on the pool issue. The floating fruit thing is something I've had a problem with (all possible suggestions to fix it failed unfortunately). It's when you have a tree too close to your lot edge and when it's removed the fruit remain caught between your lot and the next. I'm not sure how to describe it. I was looking through the forum for answers (and on Google) and found this was an issue addressed all the way back in 2014 but apparently hasn't been resolved...at least not in my game :( And speaking of lamps, my light dim and color choosing still doesn't seem to be fixed either. I do know that was one of the bugs fixed I was excited about. I guess I'll repair the game and reset folders just in case. I know the flea market issue has been causing people grief as well. I would have personally liked more repairs than lamps >.<

Oh wow, that fruit thing sounds annoying. Almost every sim of mine is a gardener, I guess I just never planted trees close to the edge of a lot.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    @TravisBlackfox It sure did, we have new lamps and pools work as intended again. :)
    What is the floating fruit thing, not sure I've heard that one before?

I still have yet to check on the pool issue. The floating fruit thing is something I've had a problem with (all possible suggestions to fix it failed unfortunately). It's when you have a tree too close to your lot edge and when it's removed the fruit remain caught between your lot and the next. I'm not sure how to describe it. I was looking through the forum for answers (and on Google) and found this was an issue addressed all the way back in 2014 but apparently hasn't been resolved...at least not in my game :( And speaking of lamps, my light dim and color choosing still doesn't seem to be fixed either. I do know that was one of the bugs fixed I was excited about. I guess I'll repair the game and reset folders just in case. I know the flea market issue has been causing people grief as well. I would have personally liked more repairs than lamps >.<

Oh wow, that fruit thing sounds annoying. Almost every sim of mine is a gardener, I guess I just never planted trees close to the edge of a lot.

I think the fruit issue might also happen if you remove them before you harvest the fruits, but I'm not sure. It's actually very Harry Potter-ish lol My Sims can eat the fruits, but they'll never seem to go away. It's annoying that it's a bug that's not been repaired, but hopefully it's harmless too. After all the drama I went through in trying to rid the fruits I am now at the "can't beat them join them" attitude. Both my boys are maxed level gardeners so I guess having fruits all the time where they don't have to harvest them or worry about the plant dying could be a blessing in disguise lol

Buuuut...I guess if i have to be positive on the patch, I am VERY happy to see that the swimming laps is repaired. I took one of my boys to the swimming lot I created and soon as he got there he got the thought to swim laps and he actually did them! I added a diving board now and wow what a crowd showing up at this little lot of mine. This pleases me because when I built this section people would come but no one cared about getting in the pool. Now I'm encouraged to buy the backyard pack that has the little waterslide thing.