Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mafia! The abandoned amusement park theme [town wins]

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Kandy wrote: »
    I am...

I am... soduh confused
    so confsoused
    help

err

OMG I MADE A GLITCH :D

This happened to me and Mintycupcake the other day

Lol- I bet others are SO confused- err
    just quote this and type something below

Um... we should get back to the game

Lets do the game plz?

So... we got the 1st mafia member. Do we have any other leads?

Dunno
    Zinna, anyway, how do we fix this?

I just said I have no idea. Dekay did it last.
    But th best option would be to STOP QUOTING THIS.

Fixed it.

Yay :lol: Thank you, again!

No problem.

Um

There xd

Did... you break it again Lucky?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    I am...

I am... soduh confused
    so confsoused
    help

err

Lets do the game plz?

Dunno

Fixed it.

No problem.

Um

There xd

Yeee
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    What's going on?
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    I am...

I am... soduh confused
    so confsoused
    help

err

Lets do the game plz?

Dunno

Fixed it.

No problem.

Um

There xd

Yeee

I'm so confused?????
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Ah, I see.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    I am...

I am... soduh confused
    so confsoused
    help

err

Lets do the game plz?

Dunno

Fixed it.

No problem.

Um

There xd

Yeee

How did you break it? :joy:
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    why so?

He/she (sorry) defended Ghetto, now usually this isn't enough to arouse my suspicion but he/she hasn't been active in helping the town all that much, just enough to make it seem like she/he has.

None of this is anything to immidietly vote him/her out for but it's worth considering.

The reason I haven't been active is because I'm on easter break I've been going out with my family a lot, so I haven't always had the chance to come online. I defended Ghetto because I thought they were trying to move the game along, but obviously I was wrong and I should have followed your votes. I just didn't feel like they were mafia-sided.

This seems like a genuine post to me. I get about the Easter break and time zones part - what time zone are you in?

I also understand why you didn't really want to vote for Ghettox. Sorry for accusing you, Sub - I understand!! Anyway, after catching up: do you have any suspicions?

I'm in GMT, other people who may/ may not be in GMT tend to not be on when I am. :P

Im on EST, so we have different timezones.
    why so?

He/she (sorry) defended Ghetto, now usually this isn't enough to arouse my suspicion but he/she hasn't been active in helping the town all that much, just enough to make it seem like she/he has.

None of this is anything to immidietly vote him/her out for but it's worth considering.

The reason I haven't been active is because I'm on easter break I've been going out with my family a lot, so I haven't always had the chance to come online. I defended Ghetto because I thought they were trying to move the game along, but obviously I was wrong and I should have followed your votes. I just didn't feel like they were mafia-sided.

This seems like a genuine post to me. I get about the Easter break and time zones part - what time zone are you in?

I also understand why you didn't really want to vote for Ghettox. Sorry for accusing you, Sub - I understand!! Anyway, after catching up: do you have any suspicions?

I'm in GMT, other people who may/ may not be in GMT tend to not be on when I am. :P

EST here too

Me three!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    I know this is really random and based off of nothing really, but I sort of have a gut feeling about Alyssa. But then again, it's based off of nothing; so it's probably nothing. Nonetheless, I'm not trusting anyone - even the least suspicious people could be a mafioso!

Yeah. We need to watch our backs.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options

How did you break it? :joy:

hmmm just do this
    [quote] text[quote] so hows the weather [/quote]

• Options
    So how's
    the weather*
    sorry I needed to fix that
  • Options
    So how's
    the weather*
    sorry I needed to fix that

:D
  • Options
    I know this is really random and based off of nothing really, but I sort of have a gut feeling about Alyssa. But then again, it's based off of nothing; so it's probably nothing. Nonetheless, I'm not trusting anyone - even the least suspicious people could be a mafioso!

I like how twice now, alyssa agrees with people accusing her kinda
  • Options

I dont want to overreact and be seen as scum. I'd rather focus on other things.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I have a gut feeling about Alyssa, although I'll have to wait and see.
  • Options

I just love how even though I voted for Ghettox everyone assumes I'm mafia. And I'm pretty sure Ava isnt mafia since Ghettox accused her of being scum.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options

I just love how even though I voted for Ghettox everyone assumes I'm mafia. And I'm pretty sure Ava isnt mafia since Ghettox accused her of being scum.

The fact you voted for Ghettox has nothing to do with how 'everyone' (even though only Ava and I have expressed our gut feeling towards you since Ghettox's lynching) assumes you're mafia - some scum like to jump on a vote train, though I never said you were scum or you did the aforementioned. 'Gut feeling' and 'Confirmed mafia' are completely different things! Also, even if Ava was accused by Ghettox, it doesn't excuse the fact that she could indeed be Ghettox's partner; it isn't uncommon for mafioso to throw their partners under the bus. In fact, I have had it done to me in the past!

Defending yourself is a key tactic in mafia games, especially when someone makes an incorrect claim against you. Sometimes statements that the defender says may seem suspicious; but nonetheless defending yourself is a main part of mafia.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options

The fact you voted for Ghettox has nothing to do with how 'everyone' (even though only Ava and I have expressed our gut feeling towards you since Ghettox's lynching) assumes you're mafia - some scum like to jump on a vote train, though I never said you were scum or you did the aforementioned. 'Gut feeling' and 'Confirmed mafia' are completely different things! Also, even if Ava was accused by Ghettox, it doesn't excuse the fact that she could indeed be Ghettox's partner; it isn't uncommon for mafioso to throw their partners under the bus. In fact, I have had it done to me in the past!

Defending yourself is a key tactic in mafia games, especially when someone makes an incorrect claim against you. Sometimes statements that the defender says may seem suspicious; but nonetheless defending yourself is a main part of mafia.

Well, no one was accusing Ghettox before, so she would have no reason to do such a thing.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options

Well, no one was accusing Ghettox before, so she would have no reason to do such a thing.

If Ava was her partner then yes, she would. Ava was (and still is) fairly inactive, so of course she had to throw her under the bus; especially if people were beginning to contemplate voting her out! Barely actives are as bad as inactives - because they can never contribute much to the game. This is worst when a barely active is mafia, because you then have one person who is mostly left to plot alone. If Ghettox began accusing Ava, then perhaps she thought others would start to jump on the vote train too. Ava's poor timing was the only opportunity for her to strike: so therefore she took the chance. In my opinion, Ava's poor timing was a terrible reason to accuse her; especially as mafia may have plotted the kill before Ava even came online. But she went through with it anyway, and accused Ava in hopes that everyone would follow. Of course, that didn't happen - and inevitably, people began accusing her, instead.

Obviously, that may not be true - Ava may be a townie. But still, it is a possibility, nonetheless.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options

If Ava was her partner then yes, she would. Ava was (and still is) fairly inactive, so of course she had to throw her under the bus; especially if people were beginning to contemplate voting her out! Barely actives are as bad as inactives - because they can never contribute much to the game. This is worst when a barely active is mafia, because you then have one person who is mostly left to plot alone. If Ghettox began accusing Ava, then perhaps she thought others would start to jump on the vote train too. Ava's poor timing was the only opportunity for her to strike: so therefore she took the chance. In my opinion, Ava's poor timing was a terrible reason to accuse her; especially as mafia may have plotted the kill before Ava even came online. But she went through with it anyway, and accused Ava in hopes that everyone would follow. Of course, that didn't happen - and inevitably, people began accusing her, instead.

Obviously, that may not be true - Ava may be a townie. But still, it is a possibility, nonetheless.

You raise some valid points. I guess we have to just wait and see.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I hope you notice that I have nothing against you, Alyssa. I simply have no evidence as to why I could accuse you of being mafia. It's an instant gut feeling though, mostly to get the game running.
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    why so?

why so?

EST here too

Me three!!

CST...:(
    oh
  • Options
    I hope you notice that I have nothing against you, Alyssa. I simply have no evidence as to why I could accuse you of being mafia. It's an instant gut feeling though, mostly to get the game running.

Yes, I understand this. Good luck tonight everyone.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member

Yes, I understand this. Good luck tonight everyone.

Good luccccckkkkkk! :p
    oh
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Honestly, I still think it's too early to start theorizing after Ghettox's death (at least for me). Unless someone is a special townie and had something revealed to them, in which case I can definitely see someone would get accused.

On the topic of Alyssa, I really don't think that she's Mafia. She and I are both new to this, and I just don't feel like new players would vote against their fellow Mafia. That seems more... idk, advanced, I guess?

Still though, I really think we have to wait until the night's over.
  • Options
    Ghettox, have anything to add from beyond the grave?
    Alyssa! Stay determined!