Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mafia! The abandoned amusement park theme [town wins]

1293031323335...Next

Comments

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    Lucky that is not how you host. You do not change a player's role just because you want mafia to win.

I was the shadows,

Town win.

I know I was joking? I was waiting for your reaction

Nonetheless, Sub is right - that is not how you host. You don't 'joke around' when you host, especially with roles and lynchings. Stuff like that isn't easy to discern over the internet. Plus, it can easily confuse players and change the course of a game. That is not how you host; even if it was a joke, that is not how you host.

Just give the players the information that you're supposed to supply without any toppings or embellishing - it's easiest to do it that way for everybody's sake.

You made a 'joke' about Zinnia earlier on in the game (I believe it was about whether she was mafia, and I also believe it may have been sarcastic) and a lot of players spent a lot of time speculating whether it was indeed a joke or serious.

I'm honestly just glad the game is over, to be honest. Multiple things frustrated me about this game, but it was kinda fun, I guess?

Anyway, almost convinced me you were town, Sub. Almost. I was left wondering what would happen if you did turn out to be town after all - that would be embarrasing! I'm happy I was correct, though: we did it, town! I was also at the point of slightly suspecting Broncos, for some strange reason. But I'm glad I didn't act on that feeling; very glad! Everyone played well, to be fair.

I'm really glad I made it that far as the shadows.
    I also wish I had saved my shadows night kill to kill you, TRibbo, but all of the ghosts told me it would be a good idea to kill to confuse people, I knew you would be an obstacle! xD

I think it was because you were inactive for quite a while at the beginning - with good reasons, of course - that you advanced so far in the game. At first, I thought you were town, but as the numbers dropped, I started suspecting you. It came out of nowhere, like the Ghettox gut feeling (that was so long ago I forget it happened in this game) that I had.

You played well though, Sub. I can't deny that.

The guy behind the green-haired guy in your sig (the one who's face is hidden) looks a lot like Steve Holt
    Notapusy-steve-holt-3033209-1280-720_1_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg Yeah?

image%2B%25281%2529.jpeg

Hoseok? Not really :joy:

No no. Look at the jacket. And the way that they are posing(?) if you can't see their faces then it looks similar.

Ah, I see!
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Lucky that is not how you host. You do not change a player's role just because you want mafia to win.

I was the shadows,

Town win.

I know I was joking? I was waiting for your reaction

Nonetheless, Sub is right - that is not how you host. You don't 'joke around' when you host, especially with roles and lynchings. Stuff like that isn't easy to discern over the internet. Plus, it can easily confuse players and change the course of a game. That is not how you host; even if it was a joke, that is not how you host.

Just give the players the information that you're supposed to supply without any toppings or embellishing - it's easiest to do it that way for everybody's sake.

You made a 'joke' about Zinnia earlier on in the game (I believe it was about whether she was mafia, and I also believe it may have been sarcastic) and a lot of players spent a lot of time speculating whether it was indeed a joke or serious.

I'm honestly just glad the game is over, to be honest. Multiple things frustrated me about this game, but it was kinda fun, I guess?

Anyway, almost convinced me you were town, Sub. Almost. I was left wondering what would happen if you did turn out to be town after all - that would be embarrasing! I'm happy I was correct, though: we did it, town! I was also at the point of slightly suspecting Broncos, for some strange reason. But I'm glad I didn't act on that feeling; very glad! Everyone played well, to be fair.

I'm really glad I made it that far as the shadows.
    I also wish I had saved my shadows night kill to kill you, TRibbo, but all of the ghosts told me it would be a good idea to kill to confuse people, I knew you would be an obstacle! xD

I think it was because you were inactive for quite a while at the beginning - with good reasons, of course - that you advanced so far in the game. At first, I thought you were town, but as the numbers dropped, I started suspecting you. It came out of nowhere, like the Ghettox gut feeling (that was so long ago I forget it happened in this game) that I had.

You played well though, Sub. I can't deny that.

The guy behind the green-haired guy in your sig (the one who's face is hidden) looks a lot like Steve Holt
    Notapusy-steve-holt-3033209-1280-720_1_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg Yeah?

image%2B%25281%2529.jpeg

Hoseok? Not really :joy:

No no. Look at the jacket. And the way that they are posing(?) if you can't see their faces then it looks similar.

Ah, I see!

Yeah.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    Well done town lmao. After I was lynched, I was low-key counting down the days till you caught Sub too. Super impressed by the evasion @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor :lol:
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Well done town lmao. After I was lynched, I was low-key counting down the days till you caught Sub too. Super impressed by the evasion @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor :lol:

Haha, me too!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member

Haha, me too!

You're great at being mafia...

I'm not...
    oh
  • Options
    CraftyKat wrote: »

Haha, me too!

I'm not...

Crafty is the Mafia of her own game. It's terribly confusing
    unknown.png
  • Options

Haha, me too!

I'm not...

Crafty is the Mafia of her own game. It's terribly confusing

:D
    oh
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

Haha, me too!

I'm not...

It was only the second time I have ever been mafia before, first time was with Ice.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I'm trying to put together a stat list for myself but I have no clue what I was in this game. I was town, right?
    oh
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I'm trying to put together a stat list for myself but I have no clue what I was in this game. I was town, right?

Sub and Ghetto were the mafia.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    edited July 2017
    :unamused: I think this whole game went down after the first incident.

+2

+3

+4

Your +s are extremely frustrating.
    Dedicate your forum lives,
    Post edited by LuckyKittenCat on
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I think so
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg