Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mafia! The abandoned amusement park theme [town wins]

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    Kandy wrote: »
    why so?

He/she (sorry) defended Ghetto, now usually this isn't enough to arouse my suspicion but he/she hasn't been active in helping the town all that much, just enough to make it seem like she/he has.

None of this is anything to immidietly vote him/her out for but it's worth considering.

The Sub defending Ghettox thing isn't really suspicious to me, mainly because Sub just may not have been fully convinced. Most of us who voted for Ghettox had merely a gut feeling, plus the fact she accused Ava. Maybe that wasn't enough for Sub to vote for her.

But I do agree with Sub not being all that helpful to town. She's not on much, and when she is on she doesn't really contribute a lot. I also believe this is the same with Ava, she's scarcely active and does not contribute a lot to town either.

However, I don't believe something like that is enough to lynch someone over. Maybe if nothing interesting happens I'd vote for them, but I doubt little will occur between now and the commencing of our next night.

Exactly.
    We should not lynch her over this, my assumption is based on very little as of now.
    Other then Ava Sub is the least active (I think) and I'm not one to vote someone out for this (I was against voting Simmer out) but I find it weird that she would defend Ghetto for doing that when she is not the most active either.
    But I suppose she also voted Simmer out, which can be taken either way
    unknown.png
  • Options
    why so?

He/she (sorry) defended Ghetto, now usually this isn't enough to arouse my suspicion but he/she hasn't been active in helping the town all that much, just enough to make it seem like she/he has.

None of this is anything to immidietly vote him/her out for but it's worth considering.

The Sub defending Ghettox thing isn't really suspicious to me, mainly because Sub just may not have been fully convinced. Most of us who voted for Ghettox had merely a gut feeling, plus the fact she accused Ava. Maybe that wasn't enough for Sub to vote for her.

But I do agree with Sub not being all that helpful to town. She's not on much, and when she is on she doesn't really contribute a lot. I also believe this is the same with Ava, she's scarcely active and does not contribute a lot to town either.

However, I don't believe something like that is enough to lynch someone over. Maybe if nothing interesting happens I'd vote for them, but I doubt little will occur between now and the commencing of our next night.

Also I'm not sure if it is considered a gutfeeling if you actually had reason to believe Ghettox was mafia
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    I am...

I am... soduh confused
    so confsoused
    help

err

OMG I MADE A GLITCH :D

This happened to me and Mintycupcake the other day

Lol- I bet others are SO confused- err
    just quote this and type something below

Um... we should get back to the game

Lets do the game plz?

So... we got the 1st mafia member. Do we have any other leads?

Dunno Zinna, anyway, how do we fix this?

I just said I have no idea. Dekay did it last.
    But th best option would be to STOP QUOTING THIS.

Fixed it.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I am...

I am... soduh confused
    so confsoused
    help

err

Lets do the game plz?

Fixed it.

Yay :lol: Thank you, again!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    I am...

I am... soduh confused
    so confsoused
    help

err

Lets do the game plz?

Fixed it.

No problem.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    I think it's all dependent on what happens tonight, and people's reactions to it. I'm also kind of suspicious of submarine, but certainly not enough to lynch them over it. I think we should wait on it and see what happens tonight, and then go from there.
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    why so?

Also I'm not sure if it is considered a gutfeeling if you actually had reason to believe Ghettox was mafia

Kandy and I had expressed that we had a gut feeling about her; I said I had been feeling suspicious of her for a while for no real reason. The Ghettox + Ava thing reason came after my gut feeling and further encouraged my suspicion. So technically, it was a gut feeling for me.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I'm just going to see what happens tonight, I have no idea who the other person could be.
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    why so?

The reason I haven't been active is because I'm on easter break I've been going out with my family a lot, so I haven't always had the chance to come online. I defended Ghetto because I thought they were trying to move the game along, but obviously I was wrong and I should have followed your votes. I just didn't feel like they were mafia-sided.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    why so?

The reason I haven't been active is because I'm on easter break I've been going out with my family a lot, so I haven't always had the chance to come online. I defended Ghetto because I thought they were trying to move the game along, but obviously I was wrong and I should have followed your votes. I just didn't feel like they were mafia-sided.

But whenever I am on nothing much is ever happening because of time zones.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    why so?

This seems like a genuine post to me. I get about the Easter break and time zones part - what time zone are you in?

I also understand why you didn't really want to vote for Ghettox. Sorry for accusing you, Sub - I understand!! Anyway, after catching up: do you have any suspicions?
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    why so?

Yeah, thats what I thought too. Dont worry, we wont lynch you for it.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    We need something to happen that could give us a clue as to who the other person could possibly be! I'm finding it so hard to come up with somebody.
  • Options
    We need something to happen that could give us a clue as to who the other person could possibly be! I'm finding it so hard to come up with somebody.

Me too. Who gets killed might give us an idea, but it might not.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    why so?

This seems like a genuine post to me. I get about the Easter break and time zones part - what time zone are you in?

I also understand why you didn't really want to vote for Ghettox. Sorry for accusing you, Sub - I understand!! Anyway, after catching up: do you have any suspicions?

I'm in GMT, other people who may/ may not be in GMT tend to not be on when I am. :P
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    why so?

No, not really. Anyone else?
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    why so?

I'm in GMT, other people who may/ may not be in GMT tend to not be on when I am. :P

I'm in GMT too :)
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    why so?

Im on EST, so we have different timezones.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    why so?

EST here too
    unknown.png
  • Options
    why so?

EST here too

Nice. Anyway, any idea about the second mafia? We should share before one of us dies unless Ghettox was clown and the shadows doesnt kill.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    why so?

EST here too

Nice. Anyway, any idea about the second mafia? We should share before one of us dies unless Ghettox was clown and the shadows doesnt kill.

Nope, other than what I had previously stated I don't. Sorry.
    You?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I know this is really random and based off of nothing really, but I sort of have a gut feeling about Alyssa. But then again, it's based off of nothing; so it's probably nothing. Nonetheless, I'm not trusting anyone - even the least suspicious people could be a mafioso!
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    I am...

I am... soduh confused
    so confsoused
    help

err

Lets do the game plz?

Dunno
    Zinna, anyway, how do we fix this?

Fixed it.

No problem.
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    I am...

I am... soduh confused
    so confsoused
    help

err

Lets do the game plz?

Dunno

Fixed it.

No problem.

Um
  • Options
    I am...

I am... soduh confused
    so confsoused
    help

err

Lets do the game plz?

Dunno

Fixed it.

No problem.

Um

There xd