Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dangerous SP? Really?

I'm just curious of how many people actually play their sims till they die. It just seems like this SP would be made for a very specific target. I might be wrong though, if I am I'm sorry.
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I don't get the appeal of it either, but I'm hoping there'll be more stuff like the wall cracks/tears/holes that were in the vampires gp. I wouldn't mind more deco like that. That said though, it also wasn't my number 1 choice, lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    That was about the only option that piqued my interest but I couldn't read the full description.

Would anyone be able to supply it, please?
    Don't feed the trolls
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited April 2017
    I currently play with aging off, but that doesn't mean my Sims don't die eventually. I can encourage their non-natural deaths, or I can use a cheat to make death happen for a Sim. Though I wish I could trigger an old-age death with a cheat. For me, I want funerals.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    If it comes with some additional gameplay, I would LOVE some more happenstance in the game. Everything always seems to go pretty much according to plan. I loved alien abduction, but that has been cut to nearly non-existent, and now there's noise about vampire visits so I assume they'll be patched out of sight soon too. Fires actually don't occur very often, it would be fun to have some random mishaps befall the sims once in a while since in life you rarely know what's around the next corner. So "Danger" was my first choice.
  • Options
    YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    I think the idea seems great I've wanted more fleshed out funerals since sims 3!
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Aside from the possibility of burglars returning, I'm assuming it's more ways to knock off our sims. I already have a funeral mod, so that's not high on my priority list.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I'm actually quite surprised, but I'm still glad some of you liked it. It wasn't even my last choice, I really don't want arcade stuff. I might not like dangerous stuff that much, but maybe CAS could be interesting.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    I don't get the appeal of it either, but I'm hoping there'll be more stuff like the wall cracks/tears/holes that were in the vampires gp. I wouldn't mind more deco like that. That said though, it also wasn't my number 1 choice, lol.

It was a nice addition, but I can see that being included it a witch GP
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    I suppose it must be a graveyard venue SP. Maybe with the possibility to automatically transfer the dead there. If yes, it would be adding an essential part of the game that is missing. So for those of us who want graveyards and managing unplayed ghosts so that we don't lose sims in inactive households when they die, I think it's very important to vote for it.
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I thought Dangerous stuff was the most interesting of the options. It got my number 1 vote. :-D
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Sims can die in a lot of different ways, some faster than others. o:)
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    Candyd wrote: »
    I suppose it must be a graveyard venue SP. Maybe with the possibility to automatically transfer the dead there. If yes, it would be adding an essential part of the game that is missing. So for those of us who want graveyards and managing unplayed ghosts so that we don't lose sims in inactive households when they die, I think it's very important to vote for it.

The ghost thing it's actually just a bug cause of culling.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Funerals would be really innovative for TS.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I play them until they die but then I find it sad when they die and the rest of the family mourns them.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    I play them until they die but then I find it sad when they die and the rest of the family mourns them.

I can't kill my sims lol I would just buy the game for CAS
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Candyd wrote: »

The ghost thing it's actually just a bug cause of culling.

But what could solve it would be to have the option to manage the dead. A bit like in the Sims 3, when you click on the mausoleum and you can transfer graves to the graveyard or not. There could be a similar system with a list to eliminate the dead you don't want and keep the dead you want in the graveyard itself.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2017
    Dangerous is my first choice. I would love funerals in the game! I like generational play and my sim die in that process. New deaths would be welcome too.

Definitely this - seeing we don't even have legit graveyards in the game - so that took my first place vote.

The dead should not be culled - it should be up to the player only when a dead sims goes to the Netherworld, or comes back or just stays a ghost in their new cemetery home... or where ever one chooses to plant them. We should not have to have sims that died missing because we were not there when they passed to wager the death with Grim - and treating a dead sim like an NPC is ludicrous - they should never - ever be culled. I need to rule and this is the Sims 4 YOU RULE GAME after all - right? Hmmmm still waiting to rule.....

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    It depends what they do with it, but it's the one I'm the most excited about. I'd love cemeteries and funerals.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Either way with all the hype it's still just a stuff pack so if it comes it will be limited but ... HYPE..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'd LOVE it if we could manage ghosts/tombs but that may be a bit much in terms of how the game is set up. But funerals and graveyard management jobs would be awesome.

Ideally, it would be content a little more involved than the usual stuff pack, but I would take what I can at this point. And hopefully we could get some fear emotions at some point with/before it, too. Brave/thrill seeker/Reckless or Weenie traits could be a thing that would go along well with the pack.
    Post edited by BlueR0se on
  • Options
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Ideally, I'd LOVE it if we could manage ghosts/tombs but that may be a bit much in terms of how the game is set up. But funerals and graveyard management jobs would be awesome.

Ideally, it would be content a little more involved than the usual stuff pack, but I would take what I can at this point. And hopefully we could get some fear emotions at some point with/before it, too. Brave/thrill seeker/Reckless or Weenie traits could be a thing that would go along well with the pack.

I don't know if they would add a trait in a SP
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I would want a Dangerous SP, out of all of them for sure. The deaths have been overlooked so much by EA. We need so much more if you enjoy playing with families and experiencing the different generations.