We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,072 Member
    edited April 2023
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with MCCC marrying off sims to the opposite sex even though their sexual orientation is set differently?

    I've just had MCCC marry off my sim self's first wife who is attracted to women and she was in a relationship with a woman to a man.

    I've just checked her out in CAS and it now seems Liberty is attracted to men? I know when i last modified these, i set them all to women and no to exploring.

    nZlfQ6a.png

    EDIT: Having gone back to the previous save file, my settings are still in place:
    IL9iRCR.png

    I was playing another household when MCCC told me Liberty got married.

    MCCC can do this? I have so much to learn about his mod. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 1,937 Member
    edited April 2023
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with MCCC marrying off sims to the opposite sex even though their sexual orientation is set differently?

    I've just had MCCC marry off my sim self's first wife who is attracted to women and she was in a relationship with a woman to a man.

    I've just checked her out in CAS and it now seems Liberty is attracted to men? I know when i last modified these, i set them all to women and no to exploring.

    nZlfQ6a.png

    EDIT: Having gone back to the previous save file, my settings are still in place:
    IL9iRCR.png

    I was playing another household when MCCC told me Liberty got married.

    MCCC can do this? I have so much to learn about his mod. LOL

    I found out with help from the Discord page that there's a setting deep down the MCCC settings on the computer that you can enable MCCC to marry sims with the same sexual preferences, this setting was disabled which is why Liberty married Eduardo (or his bank balance)
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,690 Member
    MCCC 2023.1.3 is cleared for use with patch v.1.97.62, released APR 26, 2023.

    There have been no errors reported so far after that EA update.
    Everything seems to work as expected.

    General download link for all MCCC modules, most recent versions and legacy v6.6.0:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

    Curseforge MCCC project page:
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/mc-command-center
    Updated files may appear later than announced on Curseforge because of their approval process.

    You might also have a look at @luthienrising's post regarding broken mods and CC:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1008121/broken-updated-mods-cc-april-2023-patches/p1

    If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/mccc

    ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

    #MCCC #Patch #Update
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,460 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    MCCC 2023.1.3 is cleared for use with patch v.1.97.62, released APR 26, 2023.

    There have been no errors reported so far after that EA update.
    Everything seems to work as expected.

    General download link for all MCCC modules, most recent versions and legacy v6.6.0:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

    Curseforge MCCC project page:
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/mc-command-center
    Updated files may appear later than announced on Curseforge because of their approval process.

    You might also have a look at @luthienrising's post regarding broken mods and CC:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1008121/broken-updated-mods-cc-april-2023-patches/p1

    If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/mccc

    ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

    #MCCC #Patch #Update

    Thank you!
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,690 Member
    MCCC v2023.2.0 for Sims 4 game version 1.97.62 is out now!

    General download link for all MCCC modules, most recent versions and legacy v6.6.0:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

    For the changes in this version have a look at the change log.

    You might also visit our Curseforge MCCC project page.
    Note that the new version may appear later than announced on Curseforge because of the CF approval process.

    More links and help:
    This release has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous, Strangeville, Island Living, Realm of Magic, Discover University, Eco Living, Journey to Batuu, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Werewolves, High School Years, Growing Together and the patch released April 26, 2023 - PC: 1.97.62.1020/ Mac: 1.97.62.1220.
    Versions before this most likely won't work, so don’t be surprised if that’s the case!

    The mod folder will look more or less like this after MCCC 2023.2.0 installation/update:
    y4mHcLpYhMlNzLnje2t8_vr6YxTa9y-6oR-OlhjEaN_QP9uKGXmZMYomc_G6NYP9Sb9x0OWoCgidquwq9f9iej-Ba9UQJ8qI-w8xXYcMuw7mw7z9iH0_bafh2hyjQjPdIob1kcMnPAW0KYSa9GXqoEseAkFCKKd7--b8Vmn4LObHZZ6ThoBzEGNqSxPhYrX8gt1?width=668&height=458&cropmode=none

    As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC 2023.2.0 looks like this:
    y4mDueb9yIQ0dE0DxuZ1u-2zwuKQzwAUlGQfTGtGFSIEtlQu4l9tsSjcOniBra03uBTn5p99ky4DynPdNKK-5UozAn15F56Sn5p0uyiwSXP3Qp78dznGRbnMymedHj-JONXLbfpe9r9_-W_GfdNjcaLeuJTySQ7wSuOyvwuehRpUh6CGiCm2A8i1gc8Pb3-VTsE?width=274&height=299&cropmode=none

    Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC. If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the reason is most likely broken 3rd party stuff.

    If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/mccc

    ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

    #MCCC #Patch #Update
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,460 Member
    @Bonxie Thank you!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,072 Member
    Thank you so much @Bonxie ( I think that's the version I had that dream about …) Yay, so glad it's here. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,690 Member
    Thank you so much @Bonxie ( I think that's the version I had that dream about …) Yay, so glad it's here. :)

    Glad we could make you happy :)
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

    I can´t seem to be able to download the newest Woohoo module, it strikes an error at Media Fire when I try :/
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,690 Member
    edited May 2023
    Armika74 wrote: »
    I can´t seem to be able to download the newest Woohoo module, it strikes an error at Media Fire when I try :/

    Weird. Works perfectly fine for me.

    If you're on our Discord, go to the #mccc-help-links channel. You can find that file also there.
    https://discord.com/channels/285367261374447616/285513607561609216/1102591974730645535
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    Media Fire is down apparently, more people having issues. I can not access discord or I am tired in my head :(
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,082 Member
    Hi there. Please can somebody explain to me about last exceptions. I get them come up in my game, and everything seems to be working perfectly fine? How can I tell what isn't functioning and why? Thanks!
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,690 Member
    Hi there. Please can somebody explain to me about last exceptions. I get them come up in my game, and everything seems to be working perfectly fine? How can I tell what isn't functioning and why? Thanks!

    Please visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/mccc

    Troubleshooting LE here in the forum is a pain.

    Thanks.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 1,937 Member
    Two questions:

    1)
    My sim self is expecting a child with his third wife Emily. This was generated by MCCC with no direction from myself. When i switched over to my sim self's house, MCCC says Emily is indeed pregnant but she is not showing a pregnant moodlet. How do i correct this?

    2) Can i change how many days these pregnancy & marriage notifications appear? They currently happen on Saturdays just after midnight.

  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,690 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Two questions:

    1)
    My sim self is expecting a child with his third wife Emily. This was generated by MCCC with no direction from myself. When i switched over to my sim self's house, MCCC says Emily is indeed pregnant but she is not showing a pregnant moodlet. How do i correct this?

    2) Can i change how many days these pregnancy & marriage notifications appear? They currently happen on Saturdays just after midnight.

    1) Try this command from a sim's MCCC menu:
    Sim:MCCC > MC Cheats > Cheat Sim Info > Mood/Buff Control > Add Buff
    The list shown with this command is really huge, you have to scroll down a long way to reach the "pregnancy" section. Thank goodness it's somehow alphabetically ordered.

    1) Try this setting from a computer's MCCC menu:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Days to Run Checks
    This setting allows overriding the default days that pregnancy random checks run. The settings include 'SU', 'MO', 'TU', 'WE', 'TH', 'FR', 'SA'. If it is left blank, it will use the defaults built into MC Command Center based on the aging speed.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 1,937 Member
    edited May 2023
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Two questions:

    1)
    My sim self is expecting a child with his third wife Emily. This was generated by MCCC with no direction from myself. When i switched over to my sim self's house, MCCC says Emily is indeed pregnant but she is not showing a pregnant moodlet. How do i correct this?

    2) Can i change how many days these pregnancy & marriage notifications appear? They currently happen on Saturdays just after midnight.

    1) Try this command from a sim's MCCC menu:
    Sim:MCCC > MC Cheats > Cheat Sim Info > Mood/Buff Control > Add Buff
    The list shown with this command is really huge, you have to scroll down a long way to reach the "pregnancy" section. Thank goodness it's somehow alphabetically ordered.

    1) Try this setting from a computer's MCCC menu:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Days to Run Checks
    This setting allows overriding the default days that pregnancy random checks run. The settings include 'SU', 'MO', 'TU', 'WE', 'TH', 'FR', 'SA'. If it is left blank, it will use the defaults built into MC Command Center based on the aging speed.

    Thank you! The pregnancy moodlet appeared when Emily entered her second trimester.

    I have adjusted the settings and are now getting more notifications. Does this work for relationship changes as well?

    Post edited by Brd709 on
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,690 Member
    edited May 2023
    MCCC 2023.2 is cleared for use with patch v.1.98.127, released MAY 30, 2023.

    There have been no errors reported so far after that EA update.
    Everything seems to work as expected.

    General download link for all MCCC modules, most recent versions and legacy v6.6.0:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

    Curseforge MCCC project page:
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/mc-command-center
    Updated files may appear later than announced on Curseforge because of their approval process.

    You might also have a look at @luthienrising's post regarding broken mods and CC:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1008913/broken-updated-mods-cc-may-2023-grunge-booknook-patch/p1

    If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/mccc

    ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

    #MCCC #Patch #Update
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,690 Member
    edited June 2023
    MCCC 2023.2 is cleared for use with patch v.1.98.158, released JUN 13, 2023.

    There have been no errors reported so far after that EA update.
    Everything seems to work as expected.

    General download link for all MCCC modules, most recent versions and legacy v6.6.0:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

    Curseforge MCCC project page:
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/mc-command-center
    Updated files may appear later than announced on Curseforge because of their approval process.

    You might also have a look at @luthienrising's post regarding broken mods and CC:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1008913/broken-updated-mods-cc-may-2023-grunge-booknook-patch/p1

    Tips and tricks to manage the EA App:
    If you have any questions please ask
    or visit our Discord MCCC Server

    ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

    #MCCC #Patch #Update
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,072 Member
    Thank you @Bonxie :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    I love mccc because it enables me to play the game in a super relaxing, chill way, and it allows me to control in minute detail things that are not controllable in real life. I don't like death, I don't like jealousy or stress in relationships, I don't like needy children, I don't like the idea of not being able to end pregnancies if needed. There is so much in real life that we are completely helpless against, and I don't need any of that in a fantasy world. I just want to have fun <3
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,690 Member
    MCCC v2023.3.0 for Sims 4 game version 1.98.158 is out now!

    General download link for all MCCC modules, most recent versions and legacy v6.6.0:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

    For the changes in this version have a look at the change log.

    You might also visit our Curseforge MCCC project page.
    Note that the new version may appear later than announced on Curseforge because of the CF approval process.

    More links and help:
    This release has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous, Strangeville, Island Living, Realm of Magic, Discover University, Eco Living, Journey to Batuu, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Werewolves, High School Years, Growing Together and the patch released June 13, 2023 - PC: 1.98.158.1020 / Mac: 1.98.158.1220.
    Versions before this most likely won't work, so don’t be surprised if that’s the case!

    The mod folder will look more or less like this after MCCC 2023.3.0 installation/update:
    y4myYZXRxh-gcxw_66_JsQaDgc40SkDdfNOqyKfMwiMOkzixVZ7vq5QipZXG-DNVD8gOW0OuIY9DWn8T8C6CTMMVzI8vl7CUPWEaRlYCcCmIJdXqUuM4-kSqZv9d9wAJQ-6OjJk1oFoNQxrv05ZcCE9xIFo0soYIxk_xhZZktdTD0kmcvig-Cgay6aNYTsTbixs?width=807&height=482&cropmode=none

    As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC 2023.3.0 looks like this:
    y4miyekbzzvI5JPpOZks43aSBn0tHKXUEcANAZCT_ZOUNWL_NPx9Uguj_TLHNmlQ9zifmzLE-nqLLvrNtBUMHdWYWZRFKg2QYPO8tERYIU2gGRyh1laajXbmTnum-hHYd5J_6K6HQBYkS7ONTtaExM2YRSMwReOgzu3WgRZLgPGaFghwjOmagy4vBb5cuLX6gpl?width=280&height=319&cropmode=none

    Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC. If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the reason is most likely broken 3rd party stuff.

    Tips and tricks to manage the EA App:
    If you have any questions please ask
    or visit our Discord MCCC Server

    ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

    #MCCC #Patch #Update
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • PurpleCheshirePurpleCheshire Posts: 96 Member
    I'm new to the mod and I was wondering if there's a way to add or remove hidden traits? Like left handed, right handed.
    39901666071_622df5aee5_o.jpg
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,690 Member
    I'm new to the mod and I was wondering if there's a way to add or remove hidden traits? Like left handed, right handed.

    You might try the following command from the target sim's MCCC menu:
    Sim:MCCC > MC Cheats > Cheat Sim Info > Mood/Buff Control > Add Buff

    A dialog will show-up first which allows choosing words to filter the buff name based-upon. This is the actual buff name (ex: Buff_Trait_Cheerful), and not the display name that shows-up in the UI usually. This makes it much easier to find specific buffs if you have an idea of what it's named. In the case you don't, you can just leave the selection dialog empty and it will list all buffs the way it worked previously.

    You should have an idea regarding the buff's name to filter the results because the list of all available buffs/traits is quite long.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,690 Member
    embed?resid=FAF926BA1F75964F%2154730&authkey=%21AGvRyX6FKWIgGao&width=1635&height=1120

    Please note, that there is no official confirmed patch release date yet - we know from past experience that there certainly will be one before the Horse Ranch Expansion Pack is released on Thursday, July 20.

    Tips and tricks to manage the EA App:
    If you have any questions please ask
    or visit our Discord MCCC Server

    ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

    #MCCC #Patch #Update
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,072 Member
    Another good tip is to back up your game. I will take better care, this time, to not lose the backup file. Oi!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top