March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited May 2020
    I tried downloading MC Command center three times but it didn't work :P. If anyone knows how to download it PLEASE tell me. I really want it for my Sims but it doesn't EVER seem to work.

Download the latest MCCC from:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Alternative DL site, just in case you're facing issues:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-7-1-0-35470135 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

Both links work fine for me (Europe). Access might depend on your location.
    You might also try a different browser. Chrome and Firefox are working better than Internet Explorer or Edge.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    With MCCC can you set how long a townie sim stays single?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »

No, I don't think you can set how long the Sim remains unmarried. You can flag a Sim to not marry, and then when/if you want the Sim to have a chance of marriage via MCCC, just unflag them and/or flag them to be married in the next marriage check.
    BreeMiles wrote: »

No, I don't think you can set how long the Sim remains unmarried. You can flag a Sim to not marry, and then when/if you want the Sim to have a chance of marriage via MCCC, just unflag them and/or flag them to be married in the next marriage check.

Exactly
    EARLY WARNING

Most of you will be already aware that prior to the release of "Eco Living" at Friday, 2020/06/05
    there will be (as usual) a patch with unknown game breaking potential.

Regarding previous EA schedules, we expect the patch some days before the release,
    so Tuesday of the realease week seems to be a pretty good estimation.

As a consequence
    we again expect a lot of script mods - INCLUDING MCCC - to break
    after the upcoming Sims 4 patch deployment!

There might be also a MCCC hotfix, but as always it will take its time to develop and test.
    You know @Deaderpool and his willingness to work on this matter, so I'm convinced,
    that there will be a solution in a reasonable time frame if necessary.

What could you do?
    If you decide to install the upcoming S4 January patch, you should be prepared for game errors and to update your mods.
    Check now which script mods you are using in your game:
    Game Options > Others > View Custom Content > scroll down to section "Script Mods"
    Probably everything you find in this section has to be updated to the new game version or to be deleted.
    You find the corresponding files in your S4 folder ...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods and its subfolders.
    Script mods are usually (but not necessarily) files with an ts4script extension (i. e. mc_cmd_center.ts4script).

You might also consider to deactivate the automatic update function in Origin,
    which gives you the opportunity to wait until updates of your favorite mods are available.
    There is no need to install the patch at once!

But note also, that if you plan to install "Eco Living" on release day (Tuesday, 2020/06/05)
    you have to patch beforehand or during pack installation.

I will keep you informed about the newest developments.

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    edited May 2020
    I just downloaded mc command center but haven’t actually put it into my game yet. As I am not sure if it will help with my problem yet. I’m playing the 100 baby challenge and I am at the point where most of the gen one kids are dying. Does mc help with removing or at the very least minimize the duration of the sadness buff? I did download another mod. It says that the buffs will last 1 hour but when I put my game on to test it my sims are sitting at 8 for kids and 24 hours for adults. I don’t mind the 8 hours and well if 24 hours is the shortest I can for my adult sim then I’m okay with it. It’s better than 2 days. But I would like to avoid this buff if possible. If I was playing my other save I wouldn’t mind the buff at all. But since this challenge is pretty much birth after birth with aging on that means plenty of deaths. I know I can turn aging off for unplayed households but don’t want my game to get bloated with too many sims. Thanks guys for any help! It’s much appreciated. ☺️
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    SimmerMars wrote: »
    I just downloaded mc command center but haven’t actually put it into my game yet. As I am not sure if it will help with my problem yet. I’m playing the 100 baby challenge and I am at the point where most of the gen one kids are dying. Does mc help with removing or at the very least minimize the duration of the sadness buff? I did download another mod. It says that the buffs will last 1 hour but when I put my game on to test it my sims are sitting at 8 for kids and 24 hours for adults. I don’t mind the 8 hours and well if 24 hours is the shortest I can for my adult sim then I’m okay with it. It’s better than 2 days. But I would like to avoid this buff if possible. If I was playing my other save I wouldn’t mind the buff at all. But since this challenge is pretty much birth after birth with aging on that means plenty of deaths. I know I can turn aging off for unplayed households but don’t want my game to get bloated with too many sims. Thanks guys for any help! It’s much appreciated. ☺️

If you want something specifically to remove unwanted moodlets, UI Cheats Extension by Weerbesu will do this - the latest version can be found for free on his Patreon.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @SimmerMars you can delete the sadness buffs. The route is something like this: click on the sim, MCCC, MC cheats, cheat sim info, mood/buffs cheats, remove buff, select the buff you want to get rid of.
  • kolosrecekolosrece Posts: 22 Member
    Hi, I don't know where to put this question. I use MCCC, whether thetre is or anyone knows how to do it- change the bartender, barista shifts.. and other NPC's for that kind of work in shifts. Because I make my own Sims. Why my game randomly make 2 sims bartender for one shift not 1, and then my game need 6 sims for one bar not 3!?
    kolosrece wrote: »
    Hi, I don't know where to put this question. I use MCCC, whether thetre is or anyone knows how to do it- change the bartender, barista shifts.. and other NPC's for that kind of work in shifts. Because I make my own Sims. Why my game randomly make 2 sims bartender for one shift not 1, and then my game need 6 sims for one bar not 3!?

I don't know if I understood your question. You can't asign game roles like baristas or mixologists to NPC with MCCC. In general it's not easy to force a particular sim into a certain role, because the game core always checks whether the preconditions for that role are true for a sim. If those preconditions are not met, the game always create a new NPC who gets this role.

You might try mods like Paulson's NPC Control (NPCC) or Bienchen's Townie Overhaul. But if you use them, take care about the versions. Always check for updates, because those mods are potential gamebreakers once they're outdated by a new game patch.

In general you should keep all of your mods up to date.
    [quote="Bonxie;c-17512004"][quote="kolosrece;c-17508277"]Hi, I don't know where to put this question. I use MCCC, whether thetre is or anyone knows how to do it- change the bartender, barista shifts.. and other NPC's for that kind of work in shifts. Because I make my own Sims. Why my game randomly make 2 sims bartender for one shift not 1, and then my game need 6 sims for one bar not 3!?[/quote]

I don't know if I understood your question. You can't asign game roles like baristas or mixologists to NPC with MCCC. In general it's not easy to force a particular sim into a certain role, because the game core always checks whether the preconditions for that role are true for a sim. If those preconditions are not met, the game always create a new NPC who gets this role.

You might try mods like Paulson's NPC Control (NPCC) or Bienchen's Townie Overhaul. But if you use them, take care about the versions. Always check for updates, because those mods are potential gamebreakers once they're outdated by a new game patch.

In general you should keep all of your mods up to date.[/quote]

Sorry on my english😬 is not my first language. Thank you for answering me. I understand now... Thank you one more time😊
    One more question🙃. Did mod like siminfo break my save game if i remove them before update the game?
    kolosrece wrote: »
    One more question🙃. Did mod like siminfo break my save game if i remove them before update the game?

No, usually not. If you're concerned, make a backup of your game data before you start removing your mods. Then you're fine.

You might consider to switch off automatic updates in Origin. That way you can carry on playing while waiting for your mods to be updated. But once you buy new packs for you game, patching is mandatory.
    edited May 2020
    Attention!

With the upcoming release von MCCC v7.2.0, there is an important change for the option Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings... > Gameplay Settings... > Maximum Household Size, which allows you to add more than 8 sims to one household. The new MCCC maximum size for this setting will be increased from 25 to 104.

There is a message from @Deaderpool regarding that change:

There have been several requests to increase the Maximum Household Size setting. In the past, I limited it to 25 as that was all the UI would show. Even if the setting was set higher, the UI only showed icons for 25 of the Sims in the household on the UI. At some point, that has changed. EA has increased that number that are viewable. As a result, I'm ok increasing it more as well. The UI shows 26 icons per row for the household, so I'm increasing the maximum number for the setting to 104, which is 4 rows of 26 each.

Seems insane to me to have that many, but I know people do videos and such and have needs for things like that!!

Note that EA does NOT support that many Sims in a household.
    Using more than the 8 they support may cause performance issues.
    It can even cause stability issues and game saving/loading issues.
    MCCC in no way fixes EA's code to make it support more.
    So this setting is very much a "Use at your own Risk" setting!

or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/duCxxkm

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #HH>8 #Update
    edited May 2020
    MCCC v7.2.0 for Sims 4 game version 1.62.67 is out now!

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Alternative DL site, just in case you're facing issues.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-7-2-0-37497711 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

Find the complete change log here:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/private/615845042139086848/tumblr_VrJfqQIbeL7pEE2YV

An installation guide can be found here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/installation

If you're experiencing problems with the installation, look into the troubleshooting guide:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting

Find the FAQ and the answers to fix your MCCC related issues here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/faq

This release has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous, Strangerville, Island Living, Realm of Magic, University Living and the patch released April 14, 2020 - PC: 1.62.67.1020 / Mac: 1.62.69.1220.

Versions before this most likely won't work, so don’t be surprised if that’s the case!

The mod folder will look more or less like this after MCCC 7.2.0 installation/update:
    y4mM7SD8odc_-CzKMaTWaMVQKFG7j0eDbBEw9FlkiWSgpoetNyMhrQDJMwxm4kEyLVhEeJKJRq4DtcPjLeiKS0v9sEmZs0OEAz_wILcmmABb2jpN2qwmUsVi9_JdA1etxDcLYQbttwKqaOC5N-IH1VuD5zLndeGIEezywNumqxgNr1GcXa_6ilbHM_pK48XuqpCKgXGrpfv19s1ug5ZsKIaJg?width=582&height=557&cropmode=none

Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC. If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the most probably reason is broken 3rd party stuff.

As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC 7.2.0 looks like this:
    y4mWzW_IJaifLgquTwxWW_0LMpzpa8Si_FhlSXuEu1D3jRRCEda1RAVsf4654XeSIJgm9yoiTUCF8KUEzDdxE30STESPe5R-HB69aORbVuPd5mhFNvn_fP3Vg-JVOuddaEgBSUHhwlqO3P1-C1IbF-V8nWiNLGbVPW3qEU39oZUXqxxsWA-kRZ0zyDnnFtjB2X4OdZRST3NNatpsFNWgE1h5g?width=276&height=300&cropmode=none

Attention: Because of compatibility issues MCCC will no longer load and run if the ArtURLwww Pregnancy Mega Mod (PMM) is in use in the same game. The players can still choose to use PMM if they wish. MCCC will just not work if it’s in use.

Legacy players (32-bit) should keep MCCC version 6.6.0:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-6-6-0-31490960 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update

Post edited by Bonxie on
    edited May 2020
    y4mpQAy-ZBHlri7Q0bwng47p3PqtoUVr7Wcu2xgiDeGiBrRrKNvcr8NLlRgIIw-Z7Dfn98cC7UrjlKqkp34Jv9g8MXOcyXJVp3QK6xUE7JuSgNCtaO3agyffC3RDSLoz7qzL4DyqZVkNET_xy9kYWBfrU_n7NI-cPDtCgtknOQ7f0y2u4SdZjked_dhUY3aNlFI4kvcTZfcSHkdULHbRl4G-Q?width=1920&height=1313&cropmode=none
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,216 Member
    Thanks, @Bonxie!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 702 Member
    edited May 2020
    Aliens: can this mod disable aliens?
  • NeptitudeNeptitude Posts: 22 New Member
    > @Minai said:
    > Aliens: can this mod disable aliens?

I'm not sure how you mean disable them but if you go to "MC Command Center > MC Occult > Aliens" then you can mess around with all the settings there
    Minai wrote: »

I believe not. You can force them to all wear disguises though.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member

As Neptitude said, you can use the Occult setting to control aliens. Set Maximum aliens to 0 to prevent more from appearing. You'll still need to either delete the existing ones or use the mailbox cheats to humanize all aliens.
    image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »

As Neptitude said, you can use the Occult setting to control aliens. Set Maximum aliens to 0 to prevent more from appearing. You'll still need to either delete the existing ones or use the mailbox cheats to humanize all aliens.

Oops sorry I guess I was wrong! I knew you could stop vampires from spawning but I didn't realise that there was a similar setting for aliens. I seem to get loads of mermaid and spellcaster townies so I will have to check wherther there is an option to stop those from spawning too.
    Some tips and tricks for those, who want to avoid the upcoming patch:

How to Switch Origin to Offline Mode - click 'show'
    1. Open Origin
    2. In the menu bar, select Origin > Go Offline
    3. As confirmation, you will see the Message Offline Mode in the Origin window title bar
    4. f you want to switch back to online mode, go to the Origin menu bar and select Origin > Go Online

How to Disable Automatic Game Updates in Origin - click 'show'
    1. Open Origin
    2. In the menu bar select Origin > Application Settings
    3. Go to section Client Update
    4. Disable Automatic Game Updates
    Note: This is a general setting affecting all of your EA games

How to Prevent Updates But Still Play Sims 4 - click 'show'
    If you don't want to update immediately, it might be a good idea to disable Automatic Updates in Origin before patches are released.
    1. Disable Automatic Game Updates in Origin as described above
    2. When a patch is released, you will only get a notification that a patch is available
    3. If you want to start your game, there will be a message that you can't play until you patch. It will not be downloaded and installed, however
    4. Switch Origin to Offline Mode as described above
    5. You can now play your Game without being forced to patch it
    Note: You can go on using this mode as long as you don't add any EA pack to your game. If you want to add an additional pack, patching is mandatory.

How to Install Game Patches Manually - click 'show'
    1. Click on the patch notification on the Sims 4 Tile in your Origin Games Library
    2. Confirm the update request and the update will start immediately

or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/mccc

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#mccc #update #patchprep
    ATTENTION - Incoming Patch!

There's an update dropping for the game today. Whether or not your mods will work will probably require patience and testing. You have two options to play the game, either revert to a vanilla game, or disable automatic patching.

What if I want to play the game without mods?
    Move your Mods folder to your Desktop and keep it there until your mods are either confirmed working or patched to work if needed.
    IMPORTANT: Create a new save. If you load an old save without the CC/mods that were in it, not only will your Sims look bald, naked and afraid without all their CC, but if you were to save over that, then your save would be irreparably damaged. Easiest to start fresh instead of ruining your save.

And what if I want to disable patching?
    If you would prefer to sit on the 1.62.67 patch until you get the all clear, go to the settings in the Origin app, disable Automatic Game Updates and Participate in Origin Client Betas, and switch Origin to Offline Mode. Watch the common sims 4 websites and your favorite modders' internet presence for status reports, updates, and other news as necessary. Once all of your mods are confirmed working and/or updated for the patch, bring Origin back online and update the game.

or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/mccc

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top