Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Mei_Haru wrote: »
    Help! My mccc has always worked perfectly, but I suddenly can't find the gameplay settings menu, and my household suddenly stopped supporting anything above 8 sims. I have 8 Sims in my household right now, and we can't try for baby anymore.

I guess you're looking for this one:
    Computer:MCCC Settings > Gameplay Settings
    It's on the computer's MCCC menu.

The path to the setting for HH>8 is here:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Gameplay Settings > Maximum Household Size

The game code is not written for households with more than 8 sims. You could loose individual sims or your entire household. Worst case is a corrupted save game with no chance to recover it. MCCC has that option, because there is the technical possibility to do so and there are some scenarios like group poses where you can use it without any risk. But that doesn't mean, that it's a good idea to use it for continuous gameplay. Of course you can do whatever you want with your game, so it's up to you to carry on.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    SaintmanSaintman Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi, I have run into a major bug with the MCCC mod.
    I just bought the Get to Work pack and want to start a career with my sim.
    If I remove the MCCC mods from my mods folder, my Sim is able to start a career,
    however, with the MCCC mods in the folder, if I click on Find a Job, he just stares at his phone and the jobs menu doesn't come up.
    I have done many searches and haven't found anyone with this exact problem, so am hoping someone here has a fix.
  • Options
    > @Saintman said:
    > Hi, I have run into a major bug with the MCCC mod.
    > I just bought the Get to Work pack and want to start a career with my sim.
    > If I remove the MCCC mods from my mods folder, my Sim is able to start a career,
    > however, with the MCCC mods in the folder, if I click on Find a Job, he just stares at his phone and the jobs menu doesn't come up.
    > I have done many searches and haven't found anyone with this exact problem, so am hoping someone here has a fix.

I tried removing the career script of the MCCC mod but this didn't change anything.
    Also I created a new household, new sim and the same problem occurred.
    I really like the MCCC mod, and don't want to give up hope...
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Saintman wrote: »
    > @Saintman said:
    > Hi, I have run into a major bug with the MCCC mod.
    > I just bought the Get to Work pack and want to start a career with my sim.
    > If I remove the MCCC mods from my mods folder, my Sim is able to start a career,
    > however, with the MCCC mods in the folder, if I click on Find a Job, he just stares at his phone and the jobs menu doesn't come up.
    > I have done many searches and haven't found anyone with this exact problem, so am hoping someone here has a fix.

I tried removing the career script of the MCCC mod but this didn't change anything.
    Also I created a new household, new sim and the same problem occurred.
    I really like the MCCC mod, and don't want to give up hope...

Do you have other mods installed? I ask as I've never had this problem myself - it's working as intended for me.
  • Options
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Do you have other mods installed? I ask as I've never had this problem myself - it's working as intended for me.

No other mods right now, just MCCC.
    And if I remove it, the Get to Work starts working.

I'm using the latest version of MCCC - 7.1.0

I also tried removing the MCCC career script, but that didn't help.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Saintman wrote: »
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Do you have other mods installed? I ask as I've never had this problem myself - it's working as intended for me.

No other mods right now, just MCCC.
    And if I remove it, the Get to Work starts working.

I'm using the latest version of MCCC - 7.1.0

I also tried removing the MCCC career script, but that didn't help.

I'd suggest going on to their Discord as that's where most of the 'super users' hang out - I'm sure they'd be able to help.
  • Options
    It was the MC settings.cfg file.
    So I'm now trying to figure out what setting I changed that caused this problem.
    I'm having to make changes and then restart the game over and over...
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Regarding yesterday's Sims 4 patch (PC: 1.62.67.1020 / Mac: 1.62.67.1020)
    there seems to be no issues with the current MCCC Version 7.1.0

There have been no errors posted after that EA update. It looks like mostly bug fixes so almost everything is working as expected. There have been a couple of reported errors that some people have seen with the "Reset Career Branch" cheat, but we think it's specific to certain Sims and careers and is not something we would do a hotfix for. We've not seen anything with that severity yet.

Please make sure, that you use the latest MCCC Version 7.1.0.
    The older versions will certainly not work with the new patch.

Download the latest MCCC from:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Alternative DL site, just in case you're facing issues:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-7-1-0-35470135 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

Legacy players (32-bit) should keep MCCC version 6.6.0:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-6-6-0-31490960 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Options
    RHJRHJ Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Bonxie said:
    > Regarding yesterday's Sims 4 patch (PC: 1.62.67.1020 / Mac: 1.62.67.1020)
    > there seems to be no issues with the current MCCC Version 7.1.0
    >
    > There have been no errors posted after that EA update. It looks like mostly bug fixes so almost everything is working as expected. There have been a couple of reported errors that some people have seen with the "Reset Career Branch" cheat, but we think it's specific to certain Sims and careers and is not something we would do a hotfix for. We've not seen anything with that severity yet.
    >
    > Please make sure, that you use the latest MCCC Version 7.1.0.
    > The older versions will certainly not work with the new patch.
    >
    > Download the latest MCCC from:
    > https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases
    >
    > Alternative DL site, just in case you're facing issues:
    > https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-7-1-0-35470135 - FREE DOWNLOAD!
    >
    > If you have any questions please ask,
    > or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
    >
    > ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
    >
    > #MCCC #Patch #Update

Every time load he MC command centre it takes me to a black screen, i'm on a PC not Mac book, I've tried using the second link as well and it still doesn't allow me to download, just keeps coming up with a black screen, Help? what's the issue?
  • Options
    RHJ wrote: »
    Every time load he MC command centre it takes me to a black screen, i'm on a PC not Mac book, I've tried using the second link as well and it still doesn't allow me to download, just keeps coming up with a black screen, Help? what's the issue?

Both links work fine for me with Firefox. We've heard of a similar issue with the internet explorer recently.

You might try a different browser.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Sims 4 Legacy Edition and MC Command Center

Sims 4 Legacy Edition is intended to be used by PC users on 32-bit Windows and Mac users who are running non-Metal compatible hardware.

If you have to use the Sims 4 Legacy Edition and want to add MCCC to your game, you should use the MCCC version 6.6.0 only.
    You can find that version here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-6-6-0-31490960 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

If you can run your game in 64 bit mode/have Metal-compatible hardware, it is highly recommended to do so, as it is more stable. Legacy Edition will also no longer receive code updates (but Origin will still notify you of updates to the Sims 4 as they become available). You will also not be able to play any pack released after Realm of Magic.

More About Sims 4 Legacy Edition:
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2019/11/sims-4-legacy-edition-2/

#MCCC #Legacy
  • Options
    rolypolypandabearrolypolypandabear Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! I'm new to MC Command Center and I was wondering how you turn off Culling and turn on the part where NPCs have lives of their own? I can't find anywhere that does that.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Hi! I'm new to MC Command Center and I was wondering how you turn off Culling and turn on the part where NPCs have lives of their own? I can't find anywhere that does that.

Use this setting to turn of sim culling:
    MCCC > MC Population > Other Settings > Bypass Sim Culling
    If enabled, the EA Culling process that deletes Sims will be deactivated. No culling will occur (although ghost cleaning can still happen if enabled in MC Cleaner). After changing, the game must be restarted for the changes to take effect.

There is also a game feature called relationship culling, which can be controlled with this setting:
    MCCC > MCCC Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Culling
    If the setting is 'D'-disabled, the EA relationship culling process that deletes Sims relationships after an amount of time with no contact will be deactivated. No relationship culling will occur. If the setting is 'E'-enabled, then the default EA relationship culling will occur. If MC Cleaner is deployed, an additional setting value of 'C' will be available. When this setting is used, MC Cleaner relationship cleaning will happen rather than EA's default relationship culling and it will follow the relationship cleaning rules as configured in MC Cleaner. After changing, the game must be restarted for the changes to take effect.

Regarding MCCC story progression ("NPCs have lives of their own"), it's active as long as you have the modules MC Populaton and MC Pregnancy in your game. Usually that's the case if you downloaded and installed MCCC correctly. You might check the blue welcome message of MCCC once you are entering a lot for the first time in the game session: there is a list of all loaded modules included. It looks like this:
    y4m9bGYIWL-SCYPlE26GyGTOXbgW212ELIJJh4AQj-6bdwgJXDToaVHH0MpzOL-SBp2Y75HqVRCSHkh9GG5bDi_YKLPIbS-U12rLlEMNma0kqZDk8pIhIxAXlsTV5f3TSRDQ3809kSifaKjNz9GyRCoMmhR8pFTnOHRSD-xZon_3LbpT41D6_GqaZH4HB-ZYYhhixRvrrPyiqB2S_6_k_GVLw?width=274&height=299&cropmode=none

• Options
    sofiusofiu Posts: 6 New Member
    I am having trouble with friendship and relationship decaying with my sims. In this world, I only have one household, so I should have no problem of relationship and friendship going down, becase my attention is always on them, but it still does, even if they just woohooed the day before (with an 18+ game mod). I also made sure that both friendship and relationship decay percentage are sent to 0 AND bypass relationship culling is on. Is it because I have other mods also? As MCCC and WW, I also have the UI Cheats Extension, and the Better Exceptions mod, Neia's no relationship culling mod, along with some CC traits, and custom content overall (hair, skin overlays, makeup and jewellery). Are my mods conflicting or is it EA acting up?
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    sofiu wrote: »
    I am having trouble with friendship and relationship decaying with my sims. In this world, I only have one household, so I should have no problem of relationship and friendship going down, becase my attention is always on them, but it still does, even if they just woohooed the day before (with an 18+ game mod). I also made sure that both friendship and relationship decay percentage are sent to 0 AND bypass relationship culling is on. Is it because I have other mods also? As MCCC and WW, I also have the UI Cheats Extension, and the Better Exceptions mod, Neia's no relationship culling mod, along with some CC traits, and custom content overall (hair, skin overlays, makeup and jewellery). Are my mods conflicting or is it EA acting up?

Please come over to our MCCC discord server to discuss this issue. Since you use18+ mods we can't talk about it in this forum.
    Use this invitation: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    I just downloaded version 7.1.0 of MCCC, and I'm having a problem with the dresser module. I keep getting notifications saying that it's a different version to the rest of MCCC, even though I've checked several times. I deleted all the old files and replaced them with the new ones. It's like the 7.1.0 folder comes with an older version of MC Dresser. Has anyone else been having this problem?
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    AyKooChao wrote: »
    I just downloaded version 7.1.0 of MCCC, and I'm having a problem with the dresser module. I keep getting notifications saying that it's a different version to the rest of MCCC, even though I've checked several times. I deleted all the old files and replaced them with the new ones. It's like the 7.1.0 folder comes with an older version of MC Dresser. Has anyone else been having this problem?

No, dresser is available in the package as the latest version. You might compare this picture with what you have:

y4mW2VRCVszmV7B-LeH3lUmyt2pdo3JzoI6SgL9rtoKTRAzs7wJitToFDlPgW22c0dD6SiyvwAgswgS_XoIxbjIoMjjeqL9HDQblODzf4EyhS_kW39PoxGBbXhL6KxAZ4SuvwAnExvnNPDv_ypnOnIR8p64AOByKWbdYn_XYDcBZM2-wMWmED1sQAO2W6d35arfyd8w_7qpE0L5y1aIoVxFDQ?width=637&height=531&cropmode=none

Check the timestamp and the file sizes of the ts4script file and compare it with what you have got.
    Try to use the patreon download instead of the tumblr link.
  • Options
    easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    edited April 2020

I am having the same thing but mine says it is the career module.
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    easypeaze wrote: »

I am having the same thing but mine says it is the career module.

Sorry, no. The only problem I have discovered in all this time, is that I can't always leave the cgf file in place. Every now and again I delete it, too, and just reset the mod again to what I had before.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    @Bonxie I tried that. Still got the notification.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    @Bonxie I tried that. Still got the notification.

Come over to our MCCC discord server. It should be easier to help you there.
    Use this invitation: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    This might be a weird one. I have a Sim who is pregnant (second trimester currently) and Allow Pregnancy Aging ON. This means she is set to have a birthday.
    In a case of 'the best laid plans' I baked a cake and topped with candles. Everything seems set. Only my Sim can't blow out the candles while pregnant. :|
    Fair enough I guess. The game has mechanics to stop things messing up. But does this mean my Sim will inevitably spin into full Adulthood at the appointed time and become sad from a lack of birthday recognition?
  • Options
    NRowe wrote: »
    This might be a weird one. I have a Sim who is pregnant (second trimester currently) and Allow Pregnancy Aging ON. This means she is set to have a birthday.
    In a case of 'the best laid plans' I baked a cake and topped with candles. Everything seems set. Only my Sim can't blow out the candles while pregnant. :|
    Fair enough I guess. The game has mechanics to stop things messing up. But does this mean my Sim will inevitably spin into full Adulthood at the appointed time and become sad from a lack of birthday recognition?

I don't know what will happen, because I never activated the Allow Pregnancy Aging setting. But for future gaming you might look into this:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Days Until Max Age
    This setting prevents a Sim from becoming pregnant through random NPC pregnancy checks if they are within the specified number of days until they reach the end of the oldest age span available in the Age To Run Pregnancy setting. So, for example, if a Sim is a Young Adult and Young Adult, Adult and Elder ages are selected as valid ages for 'Age to Run Pregnancy' in MC Pregnancy, then by default they can become pregnant in any of those ages. However, if this setting is set to 10, then they would only become pregnant if they were within 10 days of reaching the end of the Elder age span, since it is the oldest age in their specified 'Age to Run' age spans. Depending on a person's age durations and gaming speed settings in Game Options, 10 days could make it valid for them to be pregnant through Young Adult and Adult and partially into the Elder age span. As long as there are 10 days left until they reach the end of the Elder age-span and die, basically.
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Thanks @Bonxie. I have a few options. Most involving cheats. Like, have the baby early or delaying her birthday by changing her age.
    What I think I will do is allow her to age up and then take the sad moodlet away with a Moodlet Solver.
    I’m pretty sure the baby will be fine because she is going from YA to Adult and these are definitely valid for pregnancy.
    I guess I wondered if a setting/cheat was available to make her age up already..
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    When you flag a sim to never be culled, does this mean even if they go to the after life (over time) or you release their spirit, their face panel won't disappear from the family tree?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top