Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Perfect weather right now but a bit too breezy and cool for the pool so Imma hit the nature trails and maybe get to shoot hoops with hubs later. He talked enough smack last time I want payback 👺
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Perfect weather right now but a bit too breezy and cool for the pool so Imma hit the nature trails and maybe get to shoot hoops with hubs later. He talked enough smack last time I want payback 👺

LOL, about the payback part. 😂 Sounds fun.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you do when you hear something fall in the middle of the night while you are in bed?

XD

Go investigate, probably. If I heard something that had me believing someone had broken in, I'd wake hubs so we could both go, probably down different staircases. But our home is booby-trapped anyway XDL so anyone breaking in would have a heck of a time making it far.

What do u mean by booby-trapped? I’m curious. Like cameras or like Home Alone? I always think Home Alone when I hear that word
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you do when you hear something fall in the middle of the night while you are in bed?

XD

Go investigate, probably. If I heard something that had me believing someone had broken in, I'd wake hubs so we could both go, probably down different staircases. But our home is booby-trapped anyway XDL so anyone breaking in would have a heck of a time making it far.

What do u mean by booby-trapped? I’m curious. Like cameras or like Home Alone? I always think Home Alone when I hear that word

Haha, not like wire traps and such, but clutter! Good luck to anyone not familiar with the layout, getting through even the entryway without falling headlong over something! No one could walk across the room in the dark without making one heck of a racket and probably braining themselves on something.

@DeKay payback hasn't happened yet, but he gave me some very clever and very funny burns so I'll have to do something about it. Anyway, apparently I "smash the backboard" with excessive force, but ya know what? He dribbles like he never handled a ball, so there.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

XD

Haha, not like wire traps and such, but clutter! Good luck to anyone not familiar with the layout, getting through even the entryway without falling headlong over something! No one could walk across the room in the dark without making one heck of a racket and probably braining themselves on something.

@DeKay payback hasn't happened yet, but he gave me some very clever and very funny burns so I'll have to do something about it. Anyway, apparently I "smash the backboard" with excessive force, but ya know what? He dribbles like he never handled a ball, so there.

Lol idk I’m pretty good at moving around in the. Dark
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

XD

DeKay payback hasn't happened yet, but he gave me some very clever and very funny burns so I'll have to do something about it. Anyway, apparently I "smash the backboard" with excessive force, but ya know what? He dribbles like he never handled a ball, so there.

LOL! You should say that to him. That's a good roast. XD

Today's Q Q is:

What did you think was going to be amazing but turned out to be horrible?

That one time I tried to make leopard print milk bread but dumb healthy self substituted the whole amount of flour with buckwheat flour and it just came out hard as a log.

This was what it was supposed to look like.

Leopard-Print-Milk-Loaf.jpg?w=959&ssl=1
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

XD

DeKay payback hasn't happened yet, but he gave me some very clever and very funny burns so I'll have to do something about it. Anyway, apparently I "smash the backboard" with excessive force, but ya know what? He dribbles like he never handled a ball, so there.

LOL! You should say that to him. That's a good roast. XD

Today's Q Q is:

That one time I tried to make leopard print milk bread but dumb healthy self substituted the whole amount of flour with buckwheat flour and it just came out hard as a log.

This was what it was supposed to look like.
    Leopard-Print-Milk-Loaf.jpg?w=959&ssl=1

When grandma and I made some gluten-free bread but it didn't taste great and it felt like sand in your mouth :confounded: it was like a chocolatey bread, and we used plantain flour...but the yeast she had was like a week or month out of date so like we probably did something wrong :sweat_smile: either way it was not good and there's still half of it in her freezer :grimace:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited June 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

Continue sleeping cuz my mom would probably check it. XD

Assume that my cat did it. lol

Cities:Skylines

It runs VERY poorly on my laptop. It says that it has a Mac version but it's not really that playable. If my town gets more than 10k people, it's suddenly lag city.
    The gameplay is also only fun for a little bit. I keep trying to rebuild my home town, but I get either bored quickly or frustrated with the mechanics. It also released on a day in which I almost died in a car wreck. So there's that too, lol.
  • Options
    Were you hurt, Cheesetruck? I know that's scary, those close calls, having once fishtailed on black ice and gone into a 360 degree spin on the highway, and another time being hit by a truck that lost control while I was at a stopsign (also black ice) so even when you walk away unscathed, it can rattle your nerves for a good while after. What happened?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I spoiled myself and got Paramount+ for 99cents during the Prime day deal so now I can watch all the Star Trek I want for two months :love:
    Today's Q Q is:

Continue sleeping cuz my mom would probably check it. XD

Assume that my cat did it. lol

Cities:Skylines

It runs VERY poorly on my laptop. It says that it has a Mac version but it's not really that playable. If my town gets more than 10k people, it's suddenly lag city.
    The gameplay is also only fun for a little bit. I keep trying to rebuild my home town, but I get either bored quickly or frustrated with the mechanics. It also released on a day in which I almost died in a car wreck. So there's that too, lol.

I agree with you on the game. My sister has the game in her Steam library and I finally just installed it over the weekend but the first time I tried to play it the text was sooooo small that it was giving me a migraine from the eyestrain :sweat_smile: I had to install a mod to increase the font size just so I could keep playing :joy:

Also, I hope your car wreak wasn't too bad! I know those can be painful and traumatic :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Were you hurt, Cheesetruck? I know that's scary, those close calls, having once fishtailed on black ice and gone into a 360 degree spin on the highway, and another time being hit by a truck that lost control while I was at a stopsign (also black ice) so even when you walk away unscathed, it can rattle your nerves for a good while after. What happened?

No I wasn't hurt physically. My dad was severely dehydrated apparently. He was going 25 mph in a 60 mph zone and he kept awkwardly slowing down and then speeding back up.

When I said that I "almost died in a wreck", I meant that the wreck almost happened. Luckily it didn't.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    When was the last time you stayed up through the entire night?

Back in 2007 when they had an event called Live Earth (it was 24 hour event) and I thought one of my fav bands was gonna perform so I stayed up for the whole thing. But turned out, they didn't play...? Or at least it wasn't broadcast.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

No I wasn't hurt physically. My dad was severely dehydrated apparently. He was going 25 mph in a 60 mph zone and he kept awkwardly slowing down and then speeding back up.

When I said that I "almost died in a wreck", I meant that the wreck almost happened. Luckily it didn't.

Glad it ended well but how old is your dad? Dehydrated to the point of losing mental capacity is serious! Hope it doesn't happen to him generally, as kidney damage can result.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Just about every other week, unfortunately. I'm trying to wrestle myself into a reasonable diurnal schedule but every time I feel pressurized by life and crave to de-Gauss in solitude, I end up realizing it's dawn before I've slept. More discipline is needed, either that or a sustainable strategy for decompressing during the day. 🤔

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Back in 2007 when they had an event called Live Earth (it was 24 hour event) and I thought one of my fav bands was gonna perform so I stayed up for the whole thing. But turned out, they didn't play...? Or at least it wasn't broadcast.

I think like two years ago or something with friends. I’ve only ever done it twice. First time was at a lock-in
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Glad it ended well but how old is your dad? Dehydrated to the point of losing mental capacity is serious! Hope it doesn't happen to him generally, as kidney damage can result.

He died a few years from Alzheimer's complications. He was in his 70s.
  • Options
    🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘 YASSS, Our Last Night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GX1hcivV9o
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Probably a few months ago? Every now and then I end up not sleeping due to insomnia but a lot of times I'll still manage to get a few hours. Although with this heat...I might not get any tonight :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

He died a few years from Alzheimer's complications. He was in his 70s.

I'm so sorry, Cheesetruck. :(

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    How did you come to love one of your favorite musicians?

My fav musician is O' Holy Senpai Dylan Anderson, the clean vocalist of this band (or was since the band doesn't exist anymore).
    I remember I was just messing around on Youtube and this was in my suggested so I decided to click on it cuz I love discovering new bands.
    His voice at the end of the song just blew my socks off and I was like, "WHO IS THIS GUY. I NEED TO KNOW."
    And the rest is history. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swVk_nIOLoc
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    How did you come to love one of your favorite musicians?

My fav musician is O' Holy Senpai Dylan Anderson, the clean vocalist of this band (or was since the band doesn't exist anymore).
    I remember I was just messing around on Youtube and this was in my suggested so I decided to click on it cuz I love discovering new bands.
    His voice at the end of the song just blew my socks off and I was like, "WHO IS THIS GUY. I NEED TO KNOW."
    And the rest is history. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swVk_nIOLoc

I learned about Weezer from my brother a while back and I just stuck with them. He used to play them in the car a lot
  • Options
    *rips a powerful fart*
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    *lights match*
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    *Small toot in response*
  • Options