Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    bellagorilla The Roddenberry future is idyllic in a lot of ways. No more famines or poverty, no chronic health conditions, no constant warfare, and people can pursue what moves them without social inequality gatekeeping their futures. Oh and everyone lives in spandex. What's not to love?

And who's the cute person in your siggy? Reminds me of a boy I barely knew in high school who just loved getting away with things, he was such a scamp, and he tried to get me to join in on a terrible prank one time at an academic competition, in a mall we stopped for lunch at. I couldn't help but admire his audacity even though I didn't want to take part in the prank, because I was certain he'd get away with it, but I'd be caught :D

5782341b77vl oh man, I hope you're doing okay. How did it go, do you know yet? Fingers crossed for you. Been there with the angina and the fear it creates. Getting it checked is the best thing to do.

DeKay even without your custom brushes, you do so well, no one could notice anything lacking. :) Glad you got your data back!

Yeah, Roddenberry was very idyllic in lots of ways, but Star Trek really did help to shape the US in lots of ways, especially race. Uhura and Spock were both people we needed to see at that time.

The guy in my siggy? He's one of the members of Enhypen. I've been totally obsessed with one of their songs lately, and it's kinda funny because it just beat out BTS' Butter for the #1 spot in Japan, but BTS still has the #1 spot on the Billboard here in America :joy: I have been playing BTS on repeat too tho, so like it's cool, I just find it kinda funny :joy:

Tomorrow tho I get to rock out to Hamilton since that's our road-trip music :smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was the funniest thing you’ve seen online? Can be recent or of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds_9yFz_l98
    From 8:25 onwards.
    Their commentary cracks me up every time.
    And thanks, Nush. It feels good to have all my data back. Losing it is like losing half of my life. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

And thanks, Nush. It feels good to have all my data back. Losing it is like losing half of my life. XD

I still think the "Disgustang" video is amazing. lol
    Today's Q Q is:

I still think the "Disgustang" video is amazing. lol

Haha, yeah. 😄
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Tomorrow tho I get to rock out to Hamilton since that's our road-trip music :smile:

YES!! Hamilton is my driving to tournaments music
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s the most underrated or overrated TV show?

Underrated: Agents of SHIELD.
    Overrated: Game of Thrones.
    💀
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Overrated: Keeping up with the Kardashians! (Or anything else dealing with the Kardashians!) :confounded: I guess you figured out I don't like the Kardashian sisters! I guess some people might like them.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

💀

Underrated: Siren. It's a really good show about mermaids with some really good acting and funny dialogue. Unfortunately it got cancelled.

Overrated: The 100. It was a bit too cheesy for me.
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the silliest fear you have?

Balloons or walking on escalators that aren't moving.

Today's Q Q is:

💀

Underrated: Siren. It's a really good show about mermaids with some really good acting and funny dialogue. Unfortunately it got cancelled.

The 100 Season1 was pretty dang good tho.

832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the silliest fear you have?

Balloons or walking on escalators that aren't moving.

Today's Q Q is:

💀

The 100 Season1 was pretty dang good tho.

Elevator doors shutting on me lol
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited July 2021
    Most Overrated Show: A tie between Seinfeld, and Friends.

Silliest fear? Balloons popping is one of mine too along with any explosive sound.

I loathe the 4th of July Holiday in places where it's legal for individuals to set them off inside city limits. Can't wait for tonight to be over.
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Watched Josstice League on TV yesterday and when it started to get chaotic, my mom was like, "Where is Captain America? How about Fantastic Four?? Would be easier if they all helped."

😂😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Watched Josstice League on TV yesterday and when it started to get chaotic, my mom was like, "Where is Captain America? How about Fantastic Four?? Would be easier if they all helped."

😂😂
    I have never seen Justice League on TV before.
    Hope y'all had a great 4th of July!

Mom and I made grilled hotdogs, baked beans, chilli, and watermelon for dinner. Now we are having some wine and talking about the old times :wink:
    Most Overrated Show: A tie between Seinfeld, and Friends. With the sole exception of the "No Soup For You!" episode, which was actually funny, and zero exceptions for Friends, I could never get why other people seemed to love those shows so much.
    Oh, make it a 3-way because "Everyone Loves Raymond" was so pointless and vapid it was even worse than those two.

Silliest fear? I would say balloons too but it's basically any explosive sound near me: balloons popping, paper bags popping, someone using an especially powerful staplegun, actual gunfire if I'm not the one shooting so I'm prepared; and...fireworks...not the pretty sparkles-in-the-sky kind, but the horrible go-off-like-a-bomb-next-door-at-2-am kind!

I loathe the 4th of July Holiday in places where it's legal for individuals to set them off inside city limits. Can't wait for tonight to be over.

Friends is my third favorite show😂 My mom, older sister, and I all love it. I find it hilarious and u grow attached to the characters. 1 is Psych and 2 is Avatar
    Today's Q Q is:
    What food do you crave most often?

McDonald's, ice cream or potato chips.

sunman502 wrote: »

😂😂

I've seen it on TV maybe twice? And once in the theater. 🤣🤣🤣 And after watching the Snyder Cut version of it, I can't believe I paid money to watch the theatrical version. I wanna faint. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

😂😂

I've seen it on TV maybe twice? And once in the theater. 🤣🤣🤣 And after watching the Snyder Cut version of it, I can't believe I paid money to watch the theatrical version. I wanna faint. LOL.

Wings, calzone, and tacos
    832XG3D.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

😂😂

Tacos, olives: green or black, Buffalo style food, sausage, bacon, coffee, orange juice, root beer, Cajun food, sea food, Italian food, Moroccan food, Asian food, Gyros, and several more that I won't list just to keep this short.
    Wow, a lot taco lovers here. I still can't get into tacos somehow. :\
    832XG3D.gif
    edited July 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

I guess it's weird, but i just don't crave foods even if i like them.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited July 2021

If you ever go to the US, get some off food trucks in a major city. Ground beef with lettuce and tomato and some jarred picante sauce on a crunchy storebought u-shaped tortilla-chip shell, does not a taco make. :)

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited July 2021

If you ever go to the US, you'd need to take a street taco tour through Austin. I think you'd find out why they are so popular then. Ground beef with lettuce and tomato and some jarred picante sauce on a crunchy storebought u-shaped tortilla-chip shell, does not a taco make. :)

I think maybe it's cuz I've never had a real taco with the proper taco sauce. Well, one time, my company had a dinner and ordered tacos and they were alright to me. So technically, I have, I guess. But it was nothing to make me go "wowwww". XD Like I'd still prefer burgers and pizza over tacos. 🙃 Maybe I'm not all crazy over Mexican food. 😅

Also, just a side topic, our govt is giving away free oximeters and every household will get one. So I'll get to finally check my SPO2 level properly. Yay! XD I'll collect it this Thursday. Let's see how bad my asthma actually is. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    I just saved this topic from disappearing into oblivion! >:) Mwahaha!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top