❄️ The official gameplay trailer for Snowy Escape just dropped! ❄️ You can watch it here.
October 23 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 66,707 Member
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    0Ylpf5G.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,100 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

    You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 66,707 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

    You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton

    Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    0Ylpf5G.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,100 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

    You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton

    Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.

    My metabolism is too fast i literally cannot
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 66,707 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

    You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton

    Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.

    My metabolism is too fast i literally cannot

    Then eat even more to beat your metabolism. 😏
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    0Ylpf5G.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 12,558 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

    You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton

    Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.

    My metabolism is too fast i literally cannot

    Then eat even more to beat your metabolism. 😏

    No.
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

    You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton

    Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.

    My metabolism is too fast i literally cannot

    You're fine, even if it is too fast, which I don't think it is, it's going to start slowing down soon enough.
    Origin ID: mintycupcake
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

    You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton

    Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.

    My metabolism is too fast i literally cannot

    I relate.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg



  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 66,707 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

    You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton

    Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.

    My metabolism is too fast i literally cannot

    Then eat even more to beat your metabolism. 😏

    No.
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

    You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton

    Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.

    My metabolism is too fast i literally cannot

    You're fine, even if it is too fast, which I don't think it is, it's going to start slowing down soon enough.

    Yeah, it will start slowing down when she gets older, like me now. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    0Ylpf5G.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,100 Member
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 66,707 Member
    edited August 2019
    So senpai Dylan got his art published on his fav art website' insta and I got my art published on my drawing tablet's insta on the same day. Coincidence? I THINK NOT. 😂😂😂
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    0Ylpf5G.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 12,558 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

    You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton

    Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.

    My metabolism is too fast i literally cannot

    Then eat even more to beat your metabolism. 😏

    No.
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

    As in picking you up and throwing you?

    im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

    You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

    You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton

    Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.

    My metabolism is too fast i literally cannot

    You're fine, even if it is too fast, which I don't think it is, it's going to start slowing down soon enough.

    Yeah, it will start slowing down when she gets older, like me now. XD

    Probably in a couple years.
    Origin ID: mintycupcake
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,571 Member
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

    If there’s water in you lungs you wouldn’t be typing this.
    giphy.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 12,558 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

    If there’s water in you lungs you wouldn’t be typing this.

    That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.
    Origin ID: mintycupcake
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,100 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

    If there’s water in you lungs you wouldn’t be typing this.

    That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.

    Well my throat started burning after it happened, but i'm not sure if that means it got into my nose or something? If it did i can only assume it'd have gotten into my lungs
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,571 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

    If there’s water in you lungs you wouldn’t be typing this.

    That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.

    If you googled it you would notice that this “dry drowning” doesn’t actually involve water getting into your lungs. What we’re talking about water actually getting into lungs is a “secondary drowning” which is less likely to happen because water usually gets coughed up by ourselves.

    What I was saying is if you are fine enough to post on the forums about your experience at the pool then chances are fine water has not reached the lungs.
    giphy.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,869 Member
    Hello, Choco.
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 66,707 Member
    edited August 2019
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

    If there’s water in you lungs you wouldn’t be typing this.

    That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.

    Well my throat started burning after it happened, but i'm not sure if that means it got into my nose or something? If it did i can only assume it'd have gotten into my lungs

    I think it's just the chlorine. I don't know how that would make you feel better, but no one's gonna force you to swim. 😂 So you can always quit. Also, I agree a bit with Choco. If it got to your lungs, you probably would not be able to breathe properly and your lungs would burn as well or acting weird, not just your throat. So I think maybe the water just got into your throat and not pass that or at least not a lot anyways. There's been times where I have accidentally swallowed drinks wrongly and choked on them and they probably went a bit into my lungs. The worst is that I fell sick (like a cold) but not crazy enough to land me in a hospital or anything.

    Today's Q Q is:
    What is one weird/disturbing fact about you? (But keep it appropriate for the forums please)

    I know how to tell when someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away. 😂

    😖
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    0Ylpf5G.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,869 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

    If there’s water in you lungs you wouldn’t be typing this.

    That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.

    Well my throat started burning after it happened, but i'm not sure if that means it got into my nose or something? If it did i can only assume it'd have gotten into my lungs

    I think it's just the chlorine. I don't know how that would make you feel better, but no one's gonna force you to swim. 😂 So you can always quit.

    Today's Q Q is:
    What is one weird/disturbing fact about you? (But keep it appropriate for the forums please)

    I know how to tell when someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away. 😂

    😖

    What?
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 66,707 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

    If there’s water in you lungs you wouldn’t be typing this.

    That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.

    Well my throat started burning after it happened, but i'm not sure if that means it got into my nose or something? If it did i can only assume it'd have gotten into my lungs

    I think it's just the chlorine. I don't know how that would make you feel better, but no one's gonna force you to swim. 😂 So you can always quit.

    Today's Q Q is:
    What is one weird/disturbing fact about you? (But keep it appropriate for the forums please)

    I know how to tell when someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away. 😂

    😖

    What?

    Yes? 😬
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    0Ylpf5G.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,869 Member
    Maybe I'm just being dumb but I can't make sense of your answer :lol:
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 66,707 Member
    edited August 2019
    Maybe I'm just being dumb but I can't make sense of your answer :lol:

    I can tell if someone who lives in my neighborhood has died (before the funeral happens). Makes sense? 😂

    I guess it was the typo that confused you. "Lives", not "leaves".
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    0Ylpf5G.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,869 Member
    Oh yeah, that makes more sense. I was thinking...
    I know how to tell someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away.
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 66,707 Member
    Oh yeah, that makes more sense. I was thinking...
    I know how to tell someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away.

    Yeah. My bad. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    0Ylpf5G.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,100 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

    If there’s water in you lungs you wouldn’t be typing this.

    That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.

    Well my throat started burning after it happened, but i'm not sure if that means it got into my nose or something? If it did i can only assume it'd have gotten into my lungs

    I think it's just the chlorine. I don't know how that would make you feel better, but no one's gonna force you to swim. 😂 So you can always quit. Also, I agree a bit with Choco. If it got to your lungs, you probably would not be able to breathe properly and your lungs would burn as well or acting weird, not just your throat. So I think maybe the water just got into your throat and not pass that or at least not a lot anyways. There's been times where I have accidentally swallowed drinks wrongly and choked on them and they probably went a bit into my lungs. The worst is that I fell sick (like a cold) but not crazy enough to land me in a hospital or anything.

    Today's Q Q is:
    What is one weird/disturbing fact about you? (But keep it appropriate for the forums please)

    I know how to tell when someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away. 😂

    😖

    I guess you're right...

    Uhh, i don't have a forum appropriate answer for this. And, it's not something i'm comfortable talking about with... anyone. It makes me sound bad... :sweat_smile:
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

    If there’s water in you lungs you wouldn’t be typing this.

    That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.

    Well my throat started burning after it happened, but i'm not sure if that means it got into my nose or something? If it did i can only assume it'd have gotten into my lungs

    I think it's just the chlorine. I don't know how that would make you feel better, but no one's gonna force you to swim. 😂 So you can always quit. Also, I agree a bit with Choco. If it got to your lungs, you probably would not be able to breathe properly and your lungs would burn as well or acting weird, not just your throat. So I think maybe the water just got into your throat and not pass that or at least not a lot anyways. There's been times where I have accidentally swallowed drinks wrongly and choked on them and they probably went a bit into my lungs. The worst is that I fell sick (like a cold) but not crazy enough to land me in a hospital or anything.

    Today's Q Q is:
    What is one weird/disturbing fact about you? (But keep it appropriate for the forums please)

    I know how to tell when someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away. 😂

    😖

    I'm into Maths and Physics. Disturbing enough? 😅

    No but i legit can't think of anything-
    Oh that's not forum appropriate
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top