Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy throwing me

As in picking you up and throwing you?

im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"
    then i got water in my eyes

You're too light. XD Get heavier. 😂

You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member

im just trying to hang out in the pool on my float and people start grabbing it and throwing me around
    some guy just grabbed my float and was like "i'm gonna use you as a shield against my brother"

You fool. You think i am capable of this. You think i am physically capable of not being a skeleton

Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Yes, you can! Just eat more. 😂 And drink more milk. I gained a lot of weight from that. LOL.

My metabolism is too fast i literally cannot
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Then eat even more to beat your metabolism. 😏
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

No.

You're fine, even if it is too fast, which I don't think it is, it's going to start slowing down soon enough.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

I relate.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

No.

You're fine, even if it is too fast, which I don't think it is, it's going to start slowing down soon enough.

Yeah, it will start slowing down when she gets older, like me now. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited August 2019
    So senpai Dylan got his art published on his fav art website' insta and I got my art published on my drawing tablet's insta on the same day. Coincidence? I THINK NOT. 😂😂😂
    832XG3D.gif

No.

Yeah, it will start slowing down when she gets older, like me now. XD

Probably in a couple years.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

If there’s water in you lungs you wouldn’t be typing this.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.

Well my throat started burning after it happened, but i'm not sure if that means it got into my nose or something? If it did i can only assume it'd have gotten into my lungs
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

If you googled it you would notice that this “dry drowning” doesn’t actually involve water getting into your lungs. What we’re talking about water actually getting into lungs is a “secondary drowning” which is less likely to happen because water usually gets coughed up by ourselves.

What I was saying is if you are fine enough to post on the forums about your experience at the pool then chances are fine water has not reached the lungs.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Hello, Choco.
    unknown.png
    edited August 2019

Well my throat started burning after it happened, but i'm not sure if that means it got into my nose or something? If it did i can only assume it'd have gotten into my lungs

I think it's just the chlorine. I don't know how that would make you feel better, but no one's gonna force you to swim. 😂 So you can always quit. Also, I agree a bit with Choco. If it got to your lungs, you probably would not be able to breathe properly and your lungs would burn as well or acting weird, not just your throat. So I think maybe the water just got into your throat and not pass that or at least not a lot anyways. There's been times where I have accidentally swallowed drinks wrongly and choked on them and they probably went a bit into my lungs. The worst is that I fell sick (like a cold) but not crazy enough to land me in a hospital or anything.

Today's Q Q is:
    What is one weird/disturbing fact about you? (But keep it appropriate for the forums please)

I know how to tell when someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away. 😂

😖
    832XG3D.gif

I think it's just the chlorine. I don't know how that would make you feel better, but no one's gonna force you to swim. 😂 So you can always quit.

Today's Q Q is:
    What is one weird/disturbing fact about you? (But keep it appropriate for the forums please)

I know how to tell when someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away. 😂

😖

What?
    unknown.png

I think it's just the chlorine. I don't know how that would make you feel better, but no one's gonna force you to swim. 😂 So you can always quit.

Today's Q Q is:

😖

What?

Yes? 😬
    832XG3D.gif
    Maybe I'm just being dumb but I can't make sense of your answer :lol:
    unknown.png
    edited August 2019
    Maybe I'm just being dumb but I can't make sense of your answer :lol:

I can tell if someone who lives in my neighborhood has died (before the funeral happens). Makes sense? 😂

I guess it was the typo that confused you. "Lives", not "leaves".
    832XG3D.gif
    Oh yeah, that makes more sense. I was thinking...
    I know how to tell someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away.
    unknown.png
    Oh yeah, that makes more sense. I was thinking...
    I know how to tell someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away.

Yeah. My bad. XD
    832XG3D.gif

I think it's just the chlorine. I don't know how that would make you feel better, but no one's gonna force you to swim. 😂 So you can always quit. Also, I agree a bit with Choco. If it got to your lungs, you probably would not be able to breathe properly and your lungs would burn as well or acting weird, not just your throat. So I think maybe the water just got into your throat and not pass that or at least not a lot anyways. There's been times where I have accidentally swallowed drinks wrongly and choked on them and they probably went a bit into my lungs. The worst is that I fell sick (like a cold) but not crazy enough to land me in a hospital or anything.

Today's Q Q is:

😖

I guess you're right...

Uhh, i don't have a forum appropriate answer for this. And, it's not something i'm comfortable talking about with... anyone. It makes me sound bad... :sweat_smile:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Today's Q Q is:

😖

I'm into Maths and Physics. Disturbing enough? 😅

No but i legit can't think of anything-
    Oh that's not forum appropriate
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm having pie instead of cake for my birthday and there is NOTHING any of you can do to stop me
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top