August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,327 Member
    I had a dream that Alleen made a reality show about superheroes, we all submitted sims for it. Then the next day I saw a TV show with real people that really resembled our characters with the exact names and I was so mad that they had copied our stuff without telling us so I started talking to Ice and telling him about it, he said we should be getting paid then we started talking about weird stuff about trolls and ducks. :s
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,414 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I had a dream that Alleen made a reality show about superheroes, we all submitted sims for it. Then the next day I saw a TV show with real people that really resembled our characters with the exact names and I was so mad that they had copied our stuff without telling us so I started talking to Ice and telling him about it, he said we should be getting paid then we started talking about weird stuff about trolls and ducks. :s

    That's beautiful XD I love it. How dare they steal our sims!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,632 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I had a dream that Alleen made a reality show about superheroes, we all submitted sims for it. Then the next day I saw a TV show with real people that really resembled our characters with the exact names and I was so mad that they had copied our stuff without telling us so I started talking to Ice and telling him about it, he said we should be getting paid then we started talking about weird stuff about trolls and ducks. :s

    Well we should get paid!

    And I want to nominate Maya Carter, Maya Hansen (I just realized we have two Mayas), and Victoria from AYTO S3
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,653 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I had a dream that Alleen made a reality show about superheroes, we all submitted sims for it. Then the next day I saw a TV show with real people that really resembled our characters with the exact names and I was so mad that they had copied our stuff without telling us so I started talking to Ice and telling him about it, he said we should be getting paid then we started talking about weird stuff about trolls and ducks. :s

    Well we should get paid!

    And I want to nominate Maya Carter, Maya Hansen (I just realized we have two Mayas), and Victoria from AYTO S3

    Thanks for nominating one of my sims ^^ Unfortunately I don't think Victoria can get in since with Ben one of my sims is already in this project :o
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 17,632 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I had a dream that Alleen made a reality show about superheroes, we all submitted sims for it. Then the next day I saw a TV show with real people that really resembled our characters with the exact names and I was so mad that they had copied our stuff without telling us so I started talking to Ice and telling him about it, he said we should be getting paid then we started talking about weird stuff about trolls and ducks. :s

    Well we should get paid!

    And I want to nominate Maya Carter, Maya Hansen (I just realized we have two Mayas), and Victoria from AYTO S3

    Thanks for nominating one of my sims ^^ Unfortunately I don't think Victoria can get in since with Ben one of my sims is already in this project :o

    Oh, right. I didn't realize that 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,052 Member
    edited September 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I had a dream that Alleen made a reality show about superheroes, we all submitted sims for it. Then the next day I saw a TV show with real people that really resembled our characters with the exact names and I was so mad that they had copied our stuff without telling us so I started talking to Ice and telling him about it, he said we should be getting paid then we started talking about weird stuff about trolls and ducks. :s

    Well we should get paid!

    And I want to nominate Maya Carter, Maya Hansen (I just realized we have two Mayas), and Victoria from AYTO S3

    Two Mayas might get a little confusing, but I'll do my best. :) Wil will not be present, so there is a chance Ms Hansen might end up with someone else. ;)

    BACC SIMS

    Founder - Artie Stique by Vul (won the founder vote)
    Townie 1 - Danny Sharpe by HayloHusky (nominated by haylo)
    Townie 2 - Fabio Farfeild by paco1200 (nominated by kitty)
    Townie 3 - Diane White by Tigerblu11 (nominated by tiger)
    Townie 4 - Ben Schiffer by YJB19299 (nominated by yannik)
    Townie 5 - Maya Carter by kittymeow (nominated by iceman)
    Townie 6 - Maya Hansen by WinteryGarnet (nominated by iceman)
    Townie 7 - ??? by ???
    Townie 8 - ??? by ???
    Townie 9 - ??? by ???
    Townie 10 - ??? by ???
    Townie 11 - ??? by ???
    Townie 12 - ??? by ???


    Townie 13 - ??? by ???
    Townie 14 - ??? by ???
    Townie 15 - ??? by ???
    Townie 16 - ??? by ???
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,336 Member
    I think Debbie's gotta be part of this. ;)
    image.jpg
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,336 Member
    Looking for references of Ben and suddenly I see this line:

    Maya: Dude, Pacco, that's woohooing genius. The chick's name could be Lilac. I like you. You've got brains.

    Super sad foreshadowing. :'(

    Is that from the Mole? I'm trying to think of what mission that is. Unless it's the codenames thing?
    image.jpg
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,336 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I had a dream that Alleen made a reality show about superheroes, we all submitted sims for it. Then the next day I saw a TV show with real people that really resembled our characters with the exact names and I was so mad that they had copied our stuff without telling us so I started talking to Ice and telling him about it, he said we should be getting paid then we started talking about weird stuff about trolls and ducks. :s

    What a dream that was. XD

    I can't describe mine from last night cuz it's pretty NSFW :lol:
    image.jpg
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,653 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Looking for references of Ben and suddenly I see this line:

    Maya: Dude, Pacco, that's woohooing genius. The chick's name could be Lilac. I like you. You've got brains.

    Super sad foreshadowing. :'(

    Is that from the Mole? I'm trying to think of what mission that is. Unless it's the codenames thing?

    Ben didn't have much screen time, only thing I honestly remember is that scene in the kitchen. If you need help to write Ben, you can always ask me ;)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,052 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Looking for references of Ben and suddenly I see this line:

    Maya: Dude, Pacco, that's woohooing genius. The chick's name could be Lilac. I like you. You've got brains.

    Super sad foreshadowing. :'(

    Is that from the Mole? I'm trying to think of what mission that is. Unless it's the codenames thing?

    It's the exam one. It was about a poem, where all the last letters were missing.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,052 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    I think Debbie's gotta be part of this. ;)

    She's in now. Her genes will make things more interesting... XD
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,052 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Looking for references of Ben and suddenly I see this line:

    Maya: Dude, Pacco, that's woohooing genius. The chick's name could be Lilac. I like you. You've got brains.

    Super sad foreshadowing. :'(

    Is that from the Mole? I'm trying to think of what mission that is. Unless it's the codenames thing?

    Ben didn't have much screen time, only thing I honestly remember is that scene in the kitchen. If you need help to write Ben, you can always ask me ;)

    Thanks for the offer. :) If I struggle with what he does I'll ask you. :)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,052 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    I think Debbie's gotta be part of this. ;)

    She's in now. Her genes will make things more interesting... XD

    I wonder what her aspiration would be though? Knowledge? Fortune? Pleasure? 🤔 Debbie's hard to pinpoint...
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 17,992 Member
    edited September 2019
    Ooooh, all this talking making me feel to make another show... Beauty and the Geek has potential if I can get enough players... At least 14...
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,052 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Ooooh, all this talking making me feel to make another show... Beauty and the Geek has potential if I can get enough players... At least 14...

    What about a superhero show instead? ;)
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,336 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Ooooh, all this talking making me feel to make another show... Beauty and the Geek has potential if I can get enough players... At least 14...

    What about a superhero show instead? ;)

    I once thought about making one. :p Was gonna be more of an interactive story than a game show.
    image.jpg
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 17,992 Member
    I won't even know where to start... So...
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,204 Member
    A Superhero show sounds like a pretty cool original idea, though like Alleen I wouldn't know where to start or how that would translate into an actual game. :/

    I suppose it could loosely follow BB in format but how you would go about adding the Superhero element into it I have no Idea.

    One type of show I'm surprised hasn't been done yet is a Talent show. :o

  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,052 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    A Superhero show sounds like a pretty cool original idea, though like Alleen I wouldn't know where to start or how that would translate into an actual game. :/

    I suppose it could loosely follow BB in format but how you would go about adding the Superhero element into it I have no Idea.

    One type of show I'm surprised hasn't been done yet is a Talent show. :o

    What about a superhero talent show? 💡
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 818 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    A Superhero show sounds like a pretty cool original idea, though like Alleen I wouldn't know where to start or how that would translate into an actual game. :/

    I suppose it could loosely follow BB in format but how you would go about adding the Superhero element into it I have no Idea.

    One type of show I'm surprised hasn't been done yet is a Talent show. :o

    What about a superhero talent show? 💡

    Slimeon Cannon: Omitting fire from your hands, please I've seen much better than that XD
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 3,502 Member
    edited September 2019
    Very long day, but after complications for me (not thd baby) I am finally well enough to report, my third daughter has been born.

    My 5 and 7 year old will hopefully meet her tomorrow.
    Signature Loading, please hold.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 17,992 Member
    Aww! Congratulations with the baby girl! :smiley:
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,414 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Very long day, but after complications for me (not thd baby) I am finally well enough to report, my third daughter has been born.

    My 5 and 7 year old will hopefully meet her tomorrow.

    OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

    Congratulations to you, and your family! <3
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top