September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 16,193 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Very long day, but after complications for me (not thd baby) I am finally well enough to report, my third daughter has been born.

    My 5 and 7 year old will hopefully meet her tomorrow.

    Yay! Here's to a happy and healthy baby. :smiley:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Wishlist:
    BG: - Ponds - Vehicles - Body hair - Burglars - Ceilings
    DLC: - Hotels - Farming - Bands - Spiral Staircases
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,759 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Very long day, but after complications for me (not thd baby) I am finally well enough to report, my third daughter has been born.

    My 5 and 7 year old will hopefully meet her tomorrow.

    Yay!!! <3 Congratulations!!! <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 482 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Very long day, but after complications for me (not thd baby) I am finally well enough to report, my third daughter has been born.

    My 5 and 7 year old will hopefully meet her tomorrow.

    Congratulations that is amazing news! Champagne, champagne for everyone!!!

    🥂🥂🥂🥂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 947 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Very long day, but after complications for me (not thd baby) I am finally well enough to report, my third daughter has been born.

    My 5 and 7 year old will hopefully meet her tomorrow.

    Ahh, congratulations!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,832 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Very long day, but after complications for me (not thd baby) I am finally well enough to report, my third daughter has been born.

    My 5 and 7 year old will hopefully meet her tomorrow.

    Congrats to you and your family with your new baby girl! Wishing you all a lot of happy and healthy years, moments and memories together. <3
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,832 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. :)

    You're welcome. :)

    Also - the Meet-the-Cast episode of the new Abnormality season is out now too. :)
    http://abnormalitysims.blogspot.com/2019/09/50-meet-contestants.html
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 7,970 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Very long day, but after complications for me (not thd baby) I am finally well enough to report, my third daughter has been born.

    My 5 and 7 year old will hopefully meet her tomorrow.

    Congrats Shadami! :mrgreen:


  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,832 Member
    edited September 11
    BACC SIMS

    Founder - Artie Stique by Vul (won the founder vote)
    Townie 1 - Danny Sharpe by HayloHusky (nominated by haylo)
    Townie 2 - Fabio Farfeild by paco1200 (nominated by kitty)
    Townie 3 - Diane White by Tigerblu11 (nominated by tiger)
    Townie 4 - Ben Schiffer by YJB19299 (nominated by yannik)
    Townie 5 - Maya Carter by kittymeow (nominated by iceman)
    Townie 6 - Maya Hansen by WinteryGarnet (nominated by iceman)
    Townie 7 - Debby Gloomington by Turner (nominated by turner)
    Townie 8 - ??? by ???
    Townie 9 - ??? by ???
    Townie 10 - ??? by ???
    Townie 11 - ??? by ???
    Townie 12 - ??? by ???


    Townie 13 - ??? by ???
    Townie 14 - ??? by ???
    Townie 15 - ??? by ???
    Townie 16 - ??? by ???



    PICTURES OF THE LATEST SIMS

    Maya%2BCarter.png

    Debby%2BGloomington.png

    Maya%2BHansen.png

    Maya%2BHansen%2B2.png

    Hmm, I made 2 Maya Hansens, one based on her Mole appearance and one based on her Identity appearance. I kinda prefer her Mole version over the Identity version (also because that's her look when she was on the reality show), but what do you all think?

    Don't forget that you can also still nominate other Sims. :) I plan on starting this after I got the upcoming Jetset episode out, so I hope to have at least 12 nominated townies in by then.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 13,831 Member
    Ooooh! Since Artie is the founder, you should put Linda in there too! If Jake is okay with her :3
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,832 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Ooooh! Since Artie is the founder, you should put Linda in there too! If Jake is okay with her :3

    Good thought. :)

    @x_MG_x
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 16,193 Member
    Yeah, Maya's Mole look is iconic :D
    Not that it's still there this season since she tried to pull off being Evarrine
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Wishlist:
    BG: - Ponds - Vehicles - Body hair - Burglars - Ceilings
    DLC: - Hotels - Farming - Bands - Spiral Staircases
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 6,909 Member
    Vlad called Melinda to say she had a lovely neck, then he appeared at their door. Melinda being so nice greeted him but Meredith saw the vampire scum and performed a despairio spell on him while frightened Melinda looked on from the inside. The spell backfired and worked on Meredith instead causing her to be very sad, wonder if the spell went wrong because of her being occupied by the mac 'n' cheese she has in the other hand? :joy:

    TJkQcfV.png
    Click the picture to go to Jetset!
    42691258125_dcb704e542_b.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 16,193 Member
    Bad Vlad! :joy:

    And yeah, it's totally the mac n cheese's fault
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Wishlist:
    BG: - Ponds - Vehicles - Body hair - Burglars - Ceilings
    DLC: - Hotels - Farming - Bands - Spiral Staircases
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,832 Member
    No one trust Mac 'n Cheese, the muggliest food around.

    She alternatively could stab him with her wand. Much more practical and to the point. ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 16,193 Member
    I put it off for months, but I decided to finally start with De Mol Season 6. :D

    Ep 1
    - It's too bad that they were too late getting the 2,500, but I saw it coming
    - Yeah, the dominoes seemed hard. I don't think I could've done it
    - Two challenges done just in the nick of time. The editing is good too
    - Chicken wrangling :joy:
    - Yeah, that challenge was difficult too. I don't think I could've done it. And I only recognized Billie Jean
    - So I did say I already knew the Mole because I spoiled myself, and I have to say they've been doing pretty well so far. Very few people suspect them
    - The rappelling/abseiling looks pretty exciting. But I think they also did this in WIDM. I think it's a staple physical challenge
    - They're good with the questions too. They really know each other well
    - Why the hell did Joke push the button before hearing the quote? (Okay, it turns out she just wanted the envelope)
    - I like Lloyd and Baha so far. :D I wonder if one of them will go home first
    - Lol at Pieter just cursing the entire time during his descent :joy:
    - Bye Kelly D:
    - More suspense with Joke's envelope :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Wishlist:
    BG: - Ponds - Vehicles - Body hair - Burglars - Ceilings
    DLC: - Hotels - Farming - Bands - Spiral Staircases
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 13,831 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I put it off for months, but I decided to finally start with De Mol Season 6. :D

    Ep 1
    - It's too bad that they were too late getting the 2,500, but I saw it coming
    - Yeah, the dominoes seemed hard. I don't think I could've done it
    - Two challenges done just in the nick of time. The editing is good too
    - Chicken wrangling :joy:
    - Yeah, that challenge was difficult too. I don't think I could've done it. And I only recognized Billie Jean
    - So I did say I already knew the Mole because I spoiled myself, and I have to say they've been doing pretty well so far. Very few people suspect them
    - The rappelling/abseiling looks pretty exciting. But I think they also did this in WIDM. I think it's a staple physical challenge
    - They're good with the questions too. They really know each other well
    - Why the hell did Joke push the button before hearing the quote? (Okay, it turns out she just wanted the envelope)
    - I like Lloyd and Baha so far. :D I wonder if one of them will go home first
    - Lol at Pieter just cursing the entire time during his descent :joy:
    - Bye Kelly D:
    - More suspense with Joke's envelope :0

    You’re watching this how I watched it. Cause I also spoiled it for myself and I knew who it was XD I was just watching out for the winner and enjoying the ride XD
    Taiha_Signature.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 16,193 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I put it off for months, but I decided to finally start with De Mol Season 6. :D

    Ep 1
    - It's too bad that they were too late getting the 2,500, but I saw it coming
    - Yeah, the dominoes seemed hard. I don't think I could've done it
    - Two challenges done just in the nick of time. The editing is good too
    - Chicken wrangling :joy:
    - Yeah, that challenge was difficult too. I don't think I could've done it. And I only recognized Billie Jean
    - So I did say I already knew the Mole because I spoiled myself, and I have to say they've been doing pretty well so far. Very few people suspect them
    - The rappelling/abseiling looks pretty exciting. But I think they also did this in WIDM. I think it's a staple physical challenge
    - They're good with the questions too. They really know each other well
    - Why the hell did Joke push the button before hearing the quote? (Okay, it turns out she just wanted the envelope)
    - I like Lloyd and Baha so far. :D I wonder if one of them will go home first
    - Lol at Pieter just cursing the entire time during his descent :joy:
    - Bye Kelly D:
    - More suspense with Joke's envelope :0

    You’re watching this how I watched it. Cause I also spoiled it for myself and I knew who it was XD I was just watching out for the winner and enjoying the ride XD

    Yeah. :joy: I'm just waiting to see who goes first and who wins
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Wishlist:
    BG: - Ponds - Vehicles - Body hair - Burglars - Ceilings
    DLC: - Hotels - Farming - Bands - Spiral Staircases
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,832 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I put it off for months, but I decided to finally start with De Mol Season 6. :D

    Ep 1
    - It's too bad that they were too late getting the 2,500, but I saw it coming
    - Yeah, the dominoes seemed hard. I don't think I could've done it
    - Two challenges done just in the nick of time. The editing is good too
    - Chicken wrangling :joy:
    - Yeah, that challenge was difficult too. I don't think I could've done it. And I only recognized Billie Jean
    - So I did say I already knew the Mole because I spoiled myself, and I have to say they've been doing pretty well so far. Very few people suspect them
    - The rappelling/abseiling looks pretty exciting. But I think they also did this in WIDM. I think it's a staple physical challenge
    - They're good with the questions too. They really know each other well
    - Why the hell did Joke push the button before hearing the quote? (Okay, it turns out she just wanted the envelope)
    - I like Lloyd and Baha so far. :D I wonder if one of them will go home first
    - Lol at Pieter just cursing the entire time during his descent :joy:
    - Bye Kelly D:
    - More suspense with Joke's envelope :0

    You’re watching this how I watched it. Cause I also spoiled it for myself and I knew who it was XD I was just watching out for the winner and enjoying the ride XD

    Yeah. :joy: I'm just waiting to see who goes first and who wins

    Woo, have fun watching Ice. :)
    - Yeah, but it's still quite the season opening - everone's buried alive. :o And I love how Gilles just adresses them like nothing's going on. XD
    - Yeah, it was hard recognising those songs. I lack in music knowledge. :grimace:
    - Yeah, it's a regularly seen challenge in the game, on WIDM it's been around since S2 - there's always a few extreme things.
    - Pieter XD Earlier this year I heard he quit his job as a priest/pastor though. He disagrees with the celibacy rule that comes with it.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 16,193 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I put it off for months, but I decided to finally start with De Mol Season 6. :D

    Ep 1
    - It's too bad that they were too late getting the 2,500, but I saw it coming
    - Yeah, the dominoes seemed hard. I don't think I could've done it
    - Two challenges done just in the nick of time. The editing is good too
    - Chicken wrangling :joy:
    - Yeah, that challenge was difficult too. I don't think I could've done it. And I only recognized Billie Jean
    - So I did say I already knew the Mole because I spoiled myself, and I have to say they've been doing pretty well so far. Very few people suspect them
    - The rappelling/abseiling looks pretty exciting. But I think they also did this in WIDM. I think it's a staple physical challenge
    - They're good with the questions too. They really know each other well
    - Why the hell did Joke push the button before hearing the quote? (Okay, it turns out she just wanted the envelope)
    - I like Lloyd and Baha so far. :D I wonder if one of them will go home first
    - Lol at Pieter just cursing the entire time during his descent :joy:
    - Bye Kelly D:
    - More suspense with Joke's envelope :0

    You’re watching this how I watched it. Cause I also spoiled it for myself and I knew who it was XD I was just watching out for the winner and enjoying the ride XD

    Yeah. :joy: I'm just waiting to see who goes first and who wins

    Woo, have fun watching Ice. :)
    - Yeah, but it's still quite the season opening - everone's buried alive. :o And I love how Gilles just adresses them like nothing's going on. XD
    - Yeah, it was hard recognising those songs. I lack in music knowledge. :grimace:
    - Yeah, it's a regularly seen challenge in the game, on WIDM it's been around since S2 - there's always a few extreme things.
    - Pieter XD Earlier this year I heard he quit his job as a priest/pastor though. He disagrees with the celibacy rule that comes with it.

    Yeah, good for Pieter. He's a good-looking guy, and I'm sure he can easily find a partner.

    From what I know, the celibacy rule in Catholicism was instated during the Middle Ages because the priesthood used to have a lot of political clout and it was a hereditary position. This caused a lot of conflicts, so they decided that priests just don't get heirs. I feel like over time, the reasoning for this evolved into chastity stuff and "being married to the church" or something. I could be wrong, but I'm too tired to double check :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Wishlist:
    BG: - Ponds - Vehicles - Body hair - Burglars - Ceilings
    DLC: - Hotels - Farming - Bands - Spiral Staircases
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 6,909 Member
    Hmm, who could this mystery man be? ;)

    UGmCQmr.png
    Click the picture to go to Jetset!
    42691258125_dcb704e542_b.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 16,193 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Hmm, who could this mystery man be? ;)

    UGmCQmr.png

    😍
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

    Wishlist:
    BG: - Ponds - Vehicles - Body hair - Burglars - Ceilings
    DLC: - Hotels - Farming - Bands - Spiral Staircases
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 17,832 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Hmm, who could this mystery man be? ;)

    UGmCQmr.png

    Flirt.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 6,909 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Very long day, but after complications for me (not thd baby) I am finally well enough to report, my third daughter has been born.

    My 5 and 7 year old will hopefully meet her tomorrow.

    Sorry for my lateness! Congratulations to you all!! 😊
    Click the picture to go to Jetset!
    42691258125_dcb704e542_b.jpg
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 2,926 Member
    Thank you kitty. <3
    My third day home is almost over and it feels like it's been a week already. So very little sleep. And not really because of the baby xD

    I'll share a picture link when I'm at the computer if you all want to see her.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top