Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I love how Professional Farmer: Gold Edition lies in the corner so casually. :)

My favourite sims game XD

Story mode was the best. Starting on Mom's farm and then working your way up to the big mansion farm were some of my best sims memories :3
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    I love how Professional Farmer: Gold Edition lies in the corner so casually. :)

My favourite sims game XD

Story mode was the best. Starting on Mom's farm and then working your way up to the big mansion farm were some of my best sims memories :3

Aaah, fond memories. :3 Old Sims games always did well on the story modes. Still recall how Mom refused to do any chores as well XD Good ol' Mom. :)
    Banner.png
    Hiya guys, I've had this small crazy idea to start a Sims 2 BACC using Reality Show Sims for CAS Sims and townies. And here's a poll about which of my Sims would make a great founder. :) Would you please answer it? 🦊🦊

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/iramds/who-of-these-vul-sims-would-make-for-a-great-city-founder

Time to crunch down the results of this vote... :)

A total of 5 rankings have been made. :) And the average ranked outcome is this:
    1. 2.2 - ???
    2. 3.0 - ???
    3. 4.6 - ???
    4. 5.2 - ???
    5. 5.2 - ???
    6. 5.4 - ???
    7. 6.4 - ???
    8. 7.2 - ???
    9. 9.4 - ???
    10. 9.4 - ???
    11. 9.8 - ???
    12. 10.2 - ???

The 6 Sims who placed the lowest are in fact, from rock bottom to just missing out on the top half...

12TH - HELEN BRIATT
    original.jpg

11TH - MR DOUBLEY
    Screenshot-60.jpg

9TH/10TH - REP THE REPORTER
    Screenshot-55.jpg

9TH/10TH - PACCO KHUVIZAYAA
    11.jpg

8th - ODESSA WOLFF
    Screenshot-262.jpg

7th - TYBALT POYSEN
    9AA13rkYVM6wIQFomYuOjWmw2Vn7tHoOVfCiZdGKZt4=s400-no

Now only 6 Sims remain... Who will be the new founder of the Sims Reality BACC? In alphabetical order the people left are...

Artie Stique
    Chandrika Sakhawaih
    Laurel Lemon-Lime
    Marsha Marshall
    Min Hee Ni
    Tristan Van Gould

Let's find it out!

6TH PLACE - CHANDRIKA SAKHAWAIH
    Screenshot-61.jpg

If it were up to how often one name was put explicitly first Chandrika would be the winner, being put on top by 2 people. Two other people put her on 9th and 10th in their ranking, which lowered her average significantly.

4TH/5TH PLACE - MIN HEE NI
    Screenshot-291.jpg

In contrary to Chandrika and the person she tied with averagely, Min Hee's individual ranking placements were much more stable. Her highest placement was third, her lowest was seventh.

4TH/5TH PLACE - LAUREL LEMON-LIME
    Screenshot-56.jpg

Laurel was all over the place in the different rankings, even more than Chandrika was. One person put her on top, another person put her at 12th. Even though her average was quite high, it wasn't enough for her.

3RD PLACE - TRISTAN VAN GOULD
    40.png

Tristan got a few very solid results in, placing 1st, 3rd and 4th in a few different rankings. But ultimately, he also got a few lower placements, which is ultimately what kept him out of the top 2.

Who did not get any low placements in any individual rankings though, are our top two results: Artie Stique and Marsha Marshall. Both of them were always put in the top 4, but who will be the winner and the city founder?

2ND PLACE -MARSHA MARSHALL
    02-07-16_1-10-30%25C2%25A0PM.png

Marsha did get a first place in someone's ranking, in contrary to the winner. She ultimately also got a few 4th places, which, sadly for Marsha, lowered her average too much to claim the win...

Who did manage to claim the win though is...

1ST PLACE - ARTIE STIQUE
    Artie%2BAvatar.jpg

In contrary of some of the runner-ups, Artie never was put on top of an individual ranking. She, however, did manage to claim 2nd place for a whopping 4 times, and the one time she didn't she was placed 3rd. Overall, Artie scored the highest on average and so, the runner-up takes it all.

But there's no need for the others to fret. Even though they didn't claim the founder spot, there's still a chance some of them will make their appearance in the town, either as a CAS Sim later on, or as a member of a later townie batch.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

But first... We need to make the first townie batch.

For this townie batch everyone can nominate Sims who have been on reality shows before.

For now I'll limit things to have
    - 1 Sim per player as part of the batch
    - a total of 12, 14 or 16 Sims
    - a 50/50 male/female ratio

🦊 TIME TO GET NOMINATING! 🦊

BACC SIMS

Founder - Artie Stique by Vul
    Townie 1 - ??? by ???
    Townie 2 - ??? by ???
    Townie 3 - ??? by ???
    Townie 4 - ??? by ???
    Townie 5 - ??? by ???
    Townie 6 - ??? by ???
    Townie 7 - ??? by ???
    Townie 8 - ??? by ???
    Townie 9 - ??? by ???
    Townie 10 - ??? by ???
    Townie 11 - ??? by ???
    Townie 12 - ??? by ???

Townie 13 - ??? by ???
    Townie 14 - ??? by ???
    Townie 15 - ??? by ???
    Townie 16 - ??? by ???

@YJB19299 @icmnfrsh @twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @WinteryGarnet @Alleenmens @lovesstorms @HayloHusky @x_MG_x @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ChocoCub @Tigerblu11 @Turner @Smarties100 @Kaliko103 @SimTresa @Shadami @Penguinwa101

Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Dang XD I thought of all people Chandrika would be the best as an actual founder.
    edited September 2019
    Dang XD I thought of all people Chandrika would be the best as an actual founder.

Well, at least 2 people agreed with you. (Unless you're one of the voters). Want to nominate someone's Sim? :)
    Banner.png

Well, at least 2 people agreed with you. (Unless you're one of the voters). Want to nominate someone's Sim? :)

I don’t know if I wanna nominate on behalf of others... but I’m gonna go out of left field and nominate someone of my own. How about Danny Sharpe for one of the men of the town? :3

I don’t know if I wanna nominate on behalf of others... but I’m gonna go out of left field and nominate someone of my own. How about Danny Sharpe for one of the men of the town? :3

Sounds good, he was one of your iconic Sims back in the day after all so he'd be a good fit. :) He's a Leo who craves to be popular?
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I nominate Fabio
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I nominate Fabio

XD

That'll be hilarious. :) Wonder if he'll be forever alone?
    Banner.png

Sounds good, he was one of your iconic Sims back in the day after all so he'd be a good fit. :) He's a Leo who craves to be popular?

Pretty much :P Sarcastic and witty... And a professional at pool XD

Pretty much :P Sarcastic and witty... And a professional at pool XD

Perfect. :) Better have him own a pool/poker place if he gets to own his own business. ;) Looking up some reference pictures to recreate him in Sims 2 now.
    Also looking pictures for Fabio. I assume him to be more Family-oriented?
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Only one per creator? We can't have Rebecca and Ben together? *looks with cute cat eyes to Vul, but I pretend it was Doro all along xD*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Woot, Artie! :D Poor Pacco though

Feel free to take any one of my sims, Vul. If they're not on my gallery I can furnish them on demand :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Only one per creator? We can't have Rebecca and Ben together? *looks with cute cat eyes to Vul, but I pretend it was Doro all along xD*

Not yet. :) One of them can appear from the get-go and the other can show up as a later townie or CAS Sim, perhaps even with other people they're connected to if the latter. :)
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Woot, Artie! :D Poor Pacco though

Feel free to take any one of my sims, Vul. If they're not on my gallery I can furnish them on demand :)

I'll let that choice up to other people. ;)
    Banner.png
    edited September 2019
    BACC SIMS

Founder - Artie Stique by Vul (won the founder vote)
    Townie 1 - Danny Sharpe by HayloHusky (nominated by haylo)
    Townie 2 - Fabio Farfeild by paco1200 (nominated by kitty)
    Townie 3 - Diane White by Tigerblu11 (nominated by tiger)
    Townie 4 - Ben Schiffer by YJB19299 (nominated by yannik)
    Townie 5 - ??? by ???
    Townie 6 - ??? by ???
    Townie 7 - ??? by ???
    Townie 8 - ??? by ???
    Townie 9 - ??? by ???
    Townie 10 - ??? by ???
    Townie 11 - ??? by ???
    Townie 12 - ??? by ???

Townie 13 - ??? by ???
    Townie 14 - ??? by ???
    Townie 15 - ??? by ???
    Townie 16 - ??? by ???
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    As a contrast to Artie, I will nominate miss Diane White. It does feel right for her to pop up in this town.
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    As a contrast to Artie, I will nominate miss Diane White. It does feel right for her to pop up in this town.

Time to dive in bodyshop! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    I would love to see Rebecca, but I think due to the ties, I'm gonna nominate Ben Schiffer, judging from the conversations they are friends I think :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I would love to see Rebecca, but I think due to the ties, I'm gonna nominate Ben Schiffer, judging from the conversations they are friends I think :)

Ben it is - Rebecca indeed has more ties who could become her roomies. :)

Wonder what Ben would aspire to? Knowledge? Fortune? Popularity?

Same with Diane? Knowledge? Fortune? Maybe even Pleasure?
    Banner.png
    Looking for references of Ben and suddenly I see this line:

Maya: Dude, Pacco, that's woohooing genius. The chick's name could be Lilac. I like you. You've got brains.

Super sad foreshadowing. :'(
    Banner.png

I think Ben's Personality might look like that

Sloppy/Neat 3/10
    Shy/Outgoing 5/10
    Lazy/Active 5/10
    Serious/Playful 7/10
    Grouchy/Nice 5/10

Ben is definitely a Knowledge Sim.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

I think Ben's Personality might look like that

Sloppy/Neat 3/10
    Shy/Outgoing 5/10
    Lazy/Active 5/10
    Serious/Playful 7/10
    Grouchy/Nice 5/10

Ben is definitely a Knowledge Sim.

Aquarius Knowledge coming up! :)
    Banner.png
    Faces so far. :)

Ben%2BSchiffer.png

Danny%2BSharpe.png

Diane%2BWhite.png

Fabio%2BFarfeild.png
    Banner.png
    In fact, I can make a few stats for other notable YJB sims :)

Rebecca:

Sloppy/Neat 4/10
    Shy/Outgoing 4/10
    Lazy/Active 7/10
    Serious/Playful 3/10
    Grouchy/Nice 7/10

I personally Play her as a Knowledge Sim, but i can also see her being a Family Sim with her expecting a baby with Aaron :)

Katharina:

Sloppy/Neat 6/10
    Shy/Outgoing 7/10
    Lazy/Active 4/10
    Serious/Playful 4/10
    Grouchy/Nice 4/10

She is definitely a Family Sim, but Knowledge would also fit.

TJ:

Sloppy/Neat 6/10
    Shy/Outgoing 6/10
    Lazy/Active 9/10
    Serious/Playful 0/10
    Grouchy/Nice 4/10

TJ is the typical grouchy person who deep down means well. I think I see him between Romance and Pleasure Sim.

Freya:

Sloppy/Neat 1/10
    Shy/Outgoing 6/10
    Lazy/Active 2/10
    Serious/Playful 8/10
    Grouchy/Nice 8/10

Freya Is the typical socialite, so the Popularity Aspiration is a perfect match.

Hannes:

Sloppy/Neat 3/10
    Shy/Outgoing 2/10
    Lazy/Active 8/10
    Serious/Playful 7/10
    Grouchy/Nice 5/10

Hannes is made to be a Family or Knowledge sim.

Dustin:

Sloppy/Neat 5/10
    Shy/Outgoing 3/10
    Lazy/Active 7/10
    Serious/Playful 3/10
    Grouchy/Nice 7/10

He is a Hopeless Romantic, so I would put him either as Romance or Family Sim.

And a spoiler for those who are interested to look into the characters for my Abnormality sims :)

Kida:

Sloppy/Neat 7/10
    Shy/Outgoing 8/10
    Lazy/Active 5/10
    Serious/Playful 3/10
    Grouchy/Nice 2/10

As you can see, she is my evil queen ^^ She would fit to Knowledge or Popularity Sim.

Brandon:

Sloppy/Neat 3/10
    Shy/Outgoing 5/10
    Lazy/Active 6/10
    Serious/Playful 5/10
    Grouchy/Nice 6/10

He is a firefighter who loves his daughter and a good party ^^ I think he would be either a Family or Pleasure Sim.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png