Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Romeo... Pepper... Charlie... Hotel
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Is Smarties trying to communicate via code? :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Now that the cast of Survivor 37 has been announced, let's talk about it.

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-david-vs-goliath-cast-gallery/

I just have a feeling that this season going to be a trainwreck season like Panama, Gabon, and San Juan Del Sur in which might make this season have some interesting television.

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Romeo... Pepper... Charlie... Hotel

Echo... Alpha... Sierra... Mike!
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Now that the cast of Survivor 37 has been announced, let's talk about it.

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-david-vs-goliath-cast-gallery/

I just have a feeling that this season going to be a trainwreck season like Panama, Gabon, and San Juan Del Sur in which might make this season have some interesting television.

Looks like it wasn't as hyped up as last season, Judging by past occasions that could be good news.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    No Spoilers, still need to catch up on the first Belgian episode. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    It's back with another update! Hope you enjoy it, and hopefully I can manage to get the rest of the week done soon.
    I was of course hoping to get the week out as a whole but plans change, I get busy.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, isn't it so annoying when two of your bodyguards fight over the last quiche?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Yeah, isn't it so annoying when two of your bodyguards fight over the last quiche?

Honestly makes me so frustrated. You think they could just share it, but oh no, bodyguards want their own quiche.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Honestly makes me so frustrated. You think they could just share it, but oh no, bodyguards want their own quiche.

Yeah, but given how buff they are, they'll need all the sustenance they can get :/
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Yeah, but given how buff they are, they'll need all the sustenance they can get :/

And that’s why more quiches need to be prepared for the bodyguards. The end.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

#Relatable
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Ohhh, Ben got an headache from Mysti simply mentioning Grape, I wonder what my Little boy is thinking about so bad :3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Guys, you might have to memorize my avi, because she will soon starting her rise (as soon as somebody starts a new contest :D)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Happy birthday Lo!!!
  • Options
    Happy birthday! Hope you have a fantastic wrist!

• Options
    Happy Birthday Lo! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Lo! :mrgreen: How two certain Total Drama contestants would say: LETS PARTY !!!! :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Lo! :mrgreen: How two certain Total Drama contestants would say: LETS PARTY !!!! :joy:

I should recreate the Lemon-Limes in Total Drama style. >:)

Anyway, happy birthday to our Lo! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Happy birthday lo!!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Thanks for all the b-day wishes! It was pretty low-key this year, but anything is better than the year when I sat in the hospital for half my b-day day as my dad recovered from a heart attack. lol

And yes, Ice, I do hope I have a fantastic wrist one day. Right now, it's sore and bruised. I had NO idea until I took the cast and wrappings off today. It looks like it got into quite the fight with something. :D Hopefully, it'll continue to heal. It feels vulnerable at the moment without the protection it had with the cast. I'll probably be a bit overprotective for a bit until it feels better.

But, on a good note, I can type again. With both hands. :D Woot!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    At least it'll make for an interesting conversation piece.

What happened to your wrist?

Badgers.

• Options

Badgers.

Yep. Badgers. You should have seen his injuries. I bit him back. He'll think twice before attacking me again.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

And that’s why more quiches need to be prepared for the bodyguards. The end.

Wow. Such smart thinking.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Badgers.

Yep. Badgers. You should have seen his injuries. I bit him back. He'll think twice before attacking me again.

I guess we know who the ferocious one is