Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Sims 4 has some memory system where you take a pic and attach an emotion to it. It's not as good as Sims 2's

So only manual memories?

Yeah. I almost forgot it existed

I did forget it existed. Thank you for reminding me, not that it changes my day.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,725 Member
    edited August 2018
    Sims 4 has some memory system where you take a pic and attach an emotion to it. It's not as good as Sims 2's

So only manual memories?

Yeah. I almost forgot it existed

Forgetting the memory system, irony at it's best.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    You guys XD
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    You guys XD

We're on fire. Lol
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tybalt ate the fruitcake and he is not pleased :/ I don't know if any sims actually like it.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Tybalt ate the fruitcake and he is not pleased :/ I don't know if any sims actually like it.

Poor guy XD
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Poor Tybbs
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member

Funnily enough, I have once had a sim like it for no discernible reason. I think it was me, actually :D
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    You think I should stop soon with the everyday goings on or just make the episode longer and longer until it explodes? :p
  • Options
    I do like explosions...

• Options
    I do like explosions...

Interesting...
  • Options
    Well, I've updated it a little more today, so feel free to check in with the contestants again. Feels a bit like the live feeds, in a way. Updates here and there, contestants doing whatever. Exciting television, hopefully.

Votes and end of the week happenings soon, hopefully. :o
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Awww, its cute seeing Ben and Grape getting along so well, and yeah, Ben is actually really confident and not the typical awkward teenage boy despite being a nerd, and I think he might be more confident that Carlito :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Awww, its cute seeing Ben and Grape getting along so well, and yeah, Ben is actually really confident and not the typical awkward teenage boy despite being a nerd, and I think he might be more confident that Carlito :D

Although the undie part was Kind of intentional because he wasn't any different in the mole, and he even was in a room with only girls xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options

Although the undie part was Kind of intentional because he wasn't any different in the mole, and he even was in a room with only girls xD

Fair enough, haha. He’s very comfortable with his body then.

And I’m glad you like his interactions with Grape, I feel like they definitely are getting along and they just click together quite nicely :)
  • Options
    Votes have been cast, two contestants have been eliminated, and one has returned to the game...who will it be?

The first week of Two Houses: Veteran Edition is here and completed, enjoy! :)
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,657 Member
  • Options
    Shut up, I mean, poor Beau Smart. :(

• Options
    Oh noes! Marsha has been eeviektud! D:

At least she beat Beau Smart. Meh, who cares about him anyways? (Apparantly Tybalt does? :o )

That KT! outside scene was kinda unnerving though, haha. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Well, farewell Beau, you've been a ..., umm, contestant xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Awww pour Beau, nice story though so far tiger
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,735 Member
    Happy late birthday, Ice... It was yesterday... @twiddle3 can you put it up...? Thanks... ;)
  • Options
    Happy birthday Ice :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Thank you :)

• Options
    Look closely at my avi, you might see her again :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png