Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Good news, I restarted my computer, all is good now. :)

Time to update the first episode again, me thinks.

If you please, the Heads of Households have cast their nominations...who will be facing the chopping block?

Interesting :O I expected Ted to be nominated by KT... You're doing it by relationships, right? It makes sense cause he didnt seem to be shown talking much to her.

I expected Carlito to nominated by Cassandra, but I think the negative talk they had was your writing and they must have had some kinda relationship XD

I’m aiming to be as authentic and accurate as possible, so nominations are based on game reaction, relationships, and as alliances build, how their alliance is shaped. So essentially, I want the nominations to seem as real and in tune with the characters as possible. KT’s relationship with Ted is her lowest with anyone - they haven’t spoken at all. Whereas her relationship with someone else is quite positive already - but I’ll leave that for a later moment in the episode.

I toyed with the thought of Cassandra nominating Carlito but I think there is a part of her that is more willing to hold back on targeting him just yet. She wants the least blood on her hands.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Phew, Rebecca and Ben are safe, but also the least active :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Phew, Rebecca and Ben are safe, but also the least active :D

I’m sure they’ll pop up here and there, and yeah, at least they’re safe this week :)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    We've moved beyond the welcome wagon dilemma...now Leroy is feeling flirty, has been all day. Do I dare set him up with someone, and who might he possibly fancy?

I wish the sims were most exciting in their day-to-day lives. These people just read, eat, nap and dance all day :p
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,687 Member
    We've moved beyond the welcome wagon dilemma...now Leroy is feeling flirty, has been all day. Do I dare set him up with someone, and who might he possibly fancy?

I wish the sims were most exciting in their day-to-day lives. These people just read, eat, nap and dance all day :p

Yeah I wish the AI would be more dramatic and less, awkward. XD
  • Options

As we speak, five contestants are just loitering in the main room. Carlito was eating but I’m pretty sure he’s finished now :/

It’s just uneventful, is all. Nobody creates exciting drama.
  • Options

As we speak, five contestants are just loitering in the main room. Carlito was eating but I’m pretty sure he’s finished now :/

I wonder if there is a mod for more dramatic AI? XD ahahaha
  • Options

I wonder if there is a mod for more dramatic AI? XD ahahaha

I hope there is :) okay, they are doing stuff now, chatting and such. Dancing, eating. Still pretty uneventful though.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    When I did a Bachelor-type show, I had the bachelor(ette) talk to the others at times and flirt on dates

I suppose on BB you can't really have that type of interference. Maybe add more group activities in the house?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    When I did a Bachelor-type show, I had the bachelor(ette) talk to the others at times and flirt on dates

I suppose on BB you can't really have that type of interference. Maybe add more group activities in the house?

Ooh could do! I thought about adding something to the backyard once the rain stops, so I’ll have a look later about what might be good :) last season they had the bubble-blowing machine thing :p oh and a basketball hoop
  • Options
    Yeah, I had basketball in the house, along with the arcade machine. They do use those autonomously
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,793 Member

That might work. Though I don't have Sims 4, so no clue how the AI would react on that.

The Sims 2's AI is more more aware of eachother, I've had a CAS-made Sim and Hermia Capp in Veronaville, but their interests while talking just didn't match, so they didn't start off well. Now both of them poke eachother's eyes out when they're at the same place. :o (and yes, this was an unsubtle Sims 2 is awesome monologue)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yeah, I had basketball in the house, along with the arcade machine. They do use those autonomously

They do have the football table, which they tend to gravitate to as well. Suppose I’m really just hoping for Big Brother-level drama, like I witnessed in the episode I watched today.

Boy, that was wild. :o
  • Options

They do have the football table, which they tend to gravitate to as well. Suppose I’m really just hoping for Big Brother-level drama, like I witnessed in the episode I watched today.

If you want drama you can surround them with objects that give off angry moodlets :joy:

• Options

If you want drama you can surround them with objects that give off angry moodlets :joy:

Legit... Fill the house and different areas with mood effecting equipment... Like the plumbob lamps from the Sims 3 if you have them, and change their emotions to make more dramatic things happen. Like Ice said, anger would be good one XD Maybe funny or whatever the silly one is :P
  • Options

Legit... Fill the house and different areas with mood effecting equipment... Like the plumbob lamps from the Sims 3 if you have them, and change their emotions to make more dramatic things happen. Like Ice said, anger would be good one XD Maybe funny or whatever the silly one is :P

Why did I forget about those? :o That’s such a perfect idea. Thanks for all the ideas, guys.
  • Options

I've read somewhere though that Sims only act according to their strongest emotion. Which is kind of a shame, considering Sims would be more deeper if they could express sadness, anger and a bittersweet playfulness at once.
    Banner.png
  • Options

I've read somewhere though that Sims only act according to their strongest emotion. Which is kind of a shame, considering Sims would be more deeper if they could express sadness, anger and a bittersweet playfulness at once.

Yeah! Mixed emotions are a thing. And even then, some complain that even angry sims are still too nice.

Like with what Vul said, in my Sims 2 game, I invited Dina's sister, Nina, and her ex to a party, and they just went at each other at one point :joy:

• Options
    edited August 2018

Yeah! Mixed emotions are a thing. And even then, some complain that even angry sims are still too nice.

Like with what Vul said, in my Sims 2 game, I invited Dina's sister, Nina, and her ex to a party, and they just went at each other at one point :joy:

Always a mess, those two. XD

That's what The Sims needs again: premades who aren't fully happy with their lives and also act on their satisfaction level. Sims who have a tendency to not always make the most wise decisions. Sims who have their ups and downs in their lives on their own accord.
    Banner.png
  • Options

Emotions were... A wreck. Simple to manipulate, almost meaningless to even care about :\ I really wish it was game-changing and intense as real emotions affect people XD It would make interactions so much more entertaining and meaningful :P
  • Options

Last time I was in their household in the Sims 2, one of them caught the other in the hot tub with Don doing the you-know-what, but a few hours later got her revenge by snogging old Mortimer Goth.
  • Options
    So @Tigerblu11 when will we see vote #1 and #2? :3

Soon, hopefully. :) Bit more everyday event stuff to go before the end of the week, then the votes and the halfway house challenge. These episodes are gonna be long.
  • Options

Last time I was in their household in the Sims 2, one of them caught the other in the hot tub with Don doing the you-know-what, but a few hours later got her revenge by snogging old Mortimer Goth.

:D This is some good stuff

• Options

:D This is some good stuff

Oh also a burglar stole the hot tub the night after and the insurance WASN’T EVEN ENOUGH TO REPLACE IT