Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Looks like butler's might be making a comeback? This pack looks so cool!
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    Hmm I like the cover. I don't want to be interested (because I try not to buy all stuff packs), but I am.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Looks like butler's might be making a comeback? This pack looks so cool!

Yup the Butler will come. Says so in the description.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I see the champayne bottle in the thoughts. Hope it's other gameplay object.
  • Options
    Check out the lame with the horse legs
    TS4_752_SP09_SCREENS_01_009.jpg
  • Options
    Check out the lame with the horse legs
    TS4_752_SP09_SCREENS_01_009.jpg

I think that's the giraffe lamp they're talking about in the blog
  • Options
    Is that like a whiskey bottle the sim is pouring in that picture? I hope there are some new drinks (including champagne)
  • Options
    jinzou214jinzou214 Posts: 74 Member
    I know Butlers are going to be a big deal, but I am loving the beverage carts!!!

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    The butler coming back is cool. I just wish they patched in a landline phone! And newspapers. That's all I want. It would have been perfect.

Those would fit fabulously with this, but it's looking pretty epic as stuff packs go anyway. And if the butler's well done, might tempt me to play a rich family - not something I usually do.

Oo. Maybe my Altos who I moved into San Myshuno would like a butler...
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    Those curtains look so classy! Loving the globe juice bar and that little statue with weird face.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    OMG. I want that bar globe thing IRL. And I need that dress for the Sim I just made, like literally, before I came to see if there was news here. And those suspenders!!! So many Sims need suspenders! There will be hipster beards with suspenders! I'd pick this up just for the CAS in that screenshot already - it fills so many gaps. Off to read the blog :)

edit: Next week already! Happy to have been wrong on the date for this :) Also butlers!!!! An NPC in a Stuff Pack?! Also I want to watch the video now but can't yet :/ Maybe I'll go eat my lunch...

Ah so that's what's with you and the full beards. Hipsters in suspenders. ;3 ...LOL

D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    OMG. I want that bar globe thing IRL. And I need that dress for the Sim I just made, like literally, before I came to see if there was news here. And those suspenders!!! So many Sims need suspenders! There will be hipster beards with suspenders! I'd pick this up just for the CAS in that screenshot already - it fills so many gaps. Off to read the blog :)

edit: Next week already! Happy to have been wrong on the date for this :) Also butlers!!!! An NPC in a Stuff Pack?! Also I want to watch the video now but can't yet :/ Maybe I'll go eat my lunch...

Awesome, so hoping the Butlers work better than they did in TS3. LOL Don't need endless dishes filling every counter. But, this looks good. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Awesome! Been of the forums for a while since I've been bogged down with school work. Haven't even played in forever.
  • Options
    MrsTomato1018MrsTomato1018 Posts: 400 Member
    Yes! Looks like my Peggy Carter sim is getting a makeover! I hope the vanity means that we'll also be getting an opacity slider for makeup in CAS. I've been missing that so much!
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    You can find me on the gallery at MrsTomato1018!
    You can find me on Twitter @MrsTomato1018!
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    The butler coming back is cool. I just wish they patched in a landline phone! And newspapers. That's all I want. It would have been perfect.

Those would fit fabulously with this, but it's looking pretty epic as stuff packs go anyway. And if the butler's well done, might tempt me to play a rich family - not something I usually do.

Oo. Maybe my Altos who I moved into San Myshuno would like a butler...
    Maybe, I'll have to wait and see what restrictions come with the pack.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Ah so that's what's with you and the full beards. Hipsters in suspenders. ;3 ...LOL

Ha. If you're ever in my neighbourhood, I'll take you on a tour of local hipster beards. Those Get Together beards actually just let me make the game feel more local!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Release date December 6th that means we can expect the holiday update Thursday in the patch.