Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fixer Upper: Design | Renovate | Create [CLOSED]

Comments

• Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member

Congratulations to all the Winners !!! 31.gif Way to go!!! 15.gif

I had so much fun doing this contest and would like to say Thank You to aricarai for the challenge and sponsorship and Addie and Lucyena for sponsoring. Thank You to Illusie and LadyEmillye for helping aricarai judge a very hard contest.

I would like the 200 simpoints to give bellechrissy any 2 female adult hairs off her list please. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bellechrissy

Arica, you can just post it here if you want !!! 15.gif

• Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    snowdove58 wrote: »
    Congratulations to all the Winners !!! 31.gif Way to go!!! 15.gif

I had so much fun doing this contest and would like to say Thank You to aricarai for the challenge and sponsorship and Addie and Lucyena for sponsoring. Thank You to Illusie and LadyEmillye for helping aricarai judge a very hard contest.

I would like the 200 simpoints to give bellechrissy any 2 female adult hairs off her list please. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bellechrissy

Arica, you can just post it here if you want !!! 15.gif

GIFTED! :mrgreen:

I'm glad you enjoyed the contest - I'll get feedback to you in a few days! :smile:
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member

Congratulation.gif

...to all the winners! :)

I'm blown away that I've won the 2nd prize for my Sim... I never expected it. Thank you! And I really enjoy that my Sim was LadyEmillye's favorite!

@aricarai, I already own all store stuff. I like to gift it Faith_Andhope because she hosted a contest long time ago. It was my first contest ever and I never will forget it (I was the winner :) ). The items on her wishlist cost ~1000 SimPoints. Make her WL clear please! And you can determine what you will do with the rest.

@soocoolsim, please let me know what I should do with the 2000 SP you've won. :)

And in the end:

thanks_0029.gif ...

...to:

@aricarai: You were the perfect hostess, thank you so much! Words can not express how much I enjoyed your wonderful contest!

@illusie, @aricarai and @LadyEmillye for judging, thank you for the time of hard work!

P.S.:
    Ari, please post your feedback here :blush:

• Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    romagi1 wrote: »
    I will figure this out but for right now before it goes off sale could you gift

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Faith_Andhope --

Local Motion Toddler Walker
    365 SimPoints

I'm thinking that if you do it from her mypage thru the little WL window you can gift it to her. Let me know if you can't.

GIFTED - You've got 1,835 simpoints left to spread around!

Super happy you enjoyed the contest and that it brought back memories :mrgreen:

Thank You!
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Oh, wow! Look what I've come home from work to find. I was not expecting to win anything and will have to get my act together here and let you know what to do with the points.

Thank you, @aricarai, and sponsors and judges for a super fun contest. :) I'm so glad *I* didn't have to judge this contest - the entries were just wonderful. <3
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

A question for our dear @aricarai :
    Can I have all I want for 3.000 sp? Really?
    If the answer is YES, this is I want, please:

-3,000 sp to sponsor another wonderful and funny contest!
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Oh my goodness! Congratulations to all the winners! Such fabulous entries, so I'm so surprised that I even placed in one of the categories! I really just entered because it sounded fun to do a re-design and it brought back such wonderful memories from a few years back when I used to enter contests. Such fun times, and it was so great to see some old friends here as well.

Very interesting that only one person gave their sim the LIBRA sign that you were thinking of, lol.

A very big thank you to our fabulous hostess, for hosting such a fun and generous contest! Many thank yous to our wonderful sponsors, @aricarai, @ADWilson and @Lucyena for their generous simpoint contributions, and to our judges, @illusie and @LadyEmillye, for taking the time to judge all of these fabulous entries. Much appreciation to all!!

I see that I have 1200 points (thank you thank you!), so I will take a look at the Store again and update my WL.

And, yes I'm ok with feedback being posted on the front page (thank you in advance for your feedback).

P.S. Wow, @AIRIS6292, that's such a nice idea to offer up your prize points to sponsor another competition! :-)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    You are welcome! It was fun to look at all your entries.

@AIRIS6962 that is a wonderful idea to offer your winnings as a prize to another contest!
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Wow, the end of a great contest. Congrats to all the winners and thanks again to everyone who made this happen. I'm blown away by being one of the big winners. So unexpected that I didn't think about what to do with my simpoints. @Lucyena , I too own the store. If you don't mind, I just need a day or so to comb through friends wishlists and will get back to you soon. Again thanks a bunch :smiley:
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

OK, I'm back... figured out how I'd like to divvy up my winnings. @Lucyena , I really hope you don't mind the extra work by spreading the simpoints around. If an item is already gone, feel free to choose something else. Thanks a mil :smiley:

Faith&Hope - Large as Life Movie Screen + They Don't build them fireplace

TaraTownie - the 5 hairs on her wish list

jenny0786 - Keep me clean outdoor shower

eglema - Hi-Low Sparkle Dress, St. Charles Ball Gown, Panda Crib

fleshjenn - Sweeter than Flowers + Pumped Up Pom Pom Hat

Sandraelle - any you choose on her wishlist with the remainder
  • Options
    creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »

@AIRIS6962 YES! I would totally throw some points at that with you!
  • Options
    creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member

@AIRIS6962 YES! I would totally throw some points at that with you!
  • Options
    Lucyena wrote: »

Congratulation.gif

...to all the winners! :)

I'm blown away that I've won the 2nd prize for my Sim... I never expected it. Thank you! And I really enjoy that my Sim was LadyEmillye's favorite!

@aricarai, I already own all store stuff. I like to gift it Faith_Andhope because she hosted a contest long time ago. It was my first contest ever and I never will forget it (I was the winner :) ). The items on her wishlist cost ~1000 SimPoints. Make her WL clear please! And you can determine what you will do with the rest.

@soocoolsim, please let me know what I should do with the 2000 SP you've won. :)

And in the end:

thanks_0029.gif ...

...to:

@aricarai: You were the perfect hostess, thank you so much! Words can not express how much I enjoyed your wonderful contest!

@illusie, @aricarai and @LadyEmillye for judging, thank you for the time of hard work!

P.S.:
    Ari, please post your feedback here :blush:

@Lucyena - as requested, I've cleared Faith_Andhope's WL - there were 1,084 simpoints worth of items on it. You have 1,116 left to do as you please with :mrgreen:
  • Options

That's an amazing offer m'dear! I won't be able to host another contest for a few months though, so you're welcome to post some WLs or I can hold onto the points and list you as a sponsor for 3000 simpoints when I get around to a new contest. Let me know what you wish to do! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Oh my goodness! Congratulations to all the winners! Such fabulous entries, so I'm so surprised that I even placed in one of the categories! I really just entered because it sounded fun to do a re-design and it brought back such wonderful memories from a few years back when I used to enter contests. Such fun times, and it was so great to see some old friends here as well.

Very interesting that only one person gave their sim the LIBRA sign that you were thinking of, lol.

A very big thank you to our fabulous hostess, for hosting such a fun and generous contest! Many thank yous to our wonderful sponsors, @aricarai, @ADWilson and @Lucyena for their generous simpoint contributions, and to our judges, @illusie and @LadyEmillye, for taking the time to judge all of these fabulous entries. Much appreciation to all!!

I see that I have 1200 points (thank you thank you!), so I will take a look at the Store again and update my WL.

And, yes I'm ok with feedback being posted on the front page (thank you in advance for your feedback).

P.S. Wow, @AIRIS6292, that's such a nice idea to offer up your prize points to sponsor another competition! :-)

Yes, us Libras tend to have a hard time making our mind up about things, think it has something to do with the scales!

@Sandraelle - @ADWilson is going to gift 1000 and I'm going to do the 200, could you do us a kindness and just separate the two lists; 1 with 1000 simpoints and the other with 200 simpoints? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Super excited that ya'll enjoyed the contest and that there was such an awesome turnout for it with amazing entries! I do love hosting them :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I'm still collecting items to complete some of my sets, so thank you all for helping me make a little more headway. :-)

Here is my WL: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Sandraelle#

200 from @aricarai (THANK YOU!)
    100 Hair: Long Feathered
    100 Hair: The Innocent Style

1000 from @ADWilson (THANK YOU!)
    99 Manor Stairs
    99 Banarasi Desk
    95 Spades in Sight Desk
    75 Arts and Crafts Bookshelf
    48 F.L. Dining Table
    41 Heirloom Coffee Table
    34 Gothique Wall Mirror
    28 Manor Fence
    28 Puzzled Wall Sculpture
    28 Caterpillar Wall Hooks
    25 Faire Ceiling Lamp
    50 Clothes: Formally Yours Party Dress
    75 Clothes: Music Video Vixen
    75 Clothes: The Bowie
    99 Hair: Catch a Wave
    99 Hair: Free Spirit
    Totals 998, couldn't get it exact B)

P.S. @creativemetaphor, I experienced the exact same thing, took the time to organize my WL (twice!), then came in and out of it and the list was all messed up, argh!
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Sandraelle ~ My pleasure! Hopefully this will help you with organizing your WL ;)
  • Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    I'm still collecting items to complete some of my sets, so thank you all for helping me make a little more headway. :-)

Here is my WL: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Sandraelle#

200 from @aricarai (THANK YOU!)
    100 Hair: Long Feathered
    100 Hair: The Innocent Style

DONE :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    OK, I'm back... figured out how I'd like to divvy up my winnings. @Lucyena , I really hope you don't mind the extra work by spreading the simpoints around. If an item is already gone, feel free to choose something else. Thanks a mil :smiley:

It was a pleasure, don't worry! :)

Faith&Hope - Large as Life Movie Screen + They Don't build them fireplace / I am sorry, but her WL is already cleared.

TaraTownie - the 5 hairs on her wish list / Gifted!

jenny0786 - Keep me clean outdoor shower / Gifted!

eglema - Hi-Low Sparkle Dress, St. Charles Ball Gown, Panda Crib / Gifted!

fleshjenn - Sweeter than Flowers + Pumped Up Pom Pom Hat / Gifted!

Sandraelle - any you choose on her wishlist with the remainder / Not yet!

@soocoolsim, Faith_Andhope's WL is already cleared, I gifted store in the amount of 1304 Simpoints. I want to ask @Sandraelle what she wants, Maybe she can complete a set then.

@Sandraelle, please let me know what you want from the store for 700 SP.

@aricarai, I have no idea currently what to do with the rest. It would be a fantastic thought to make a new contest. You could be a sponsor, me too! Perhaps another friendly Simmer could host it? I can't do it because my English isn't that good but I can help out.
  • Options
    Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    Thank you and congratulations to all the winners. What a fun contest this was. You are all F A N T A S T I C !!!

For my consolation prize, please gift whatever you'd like from my Wish List.

Congratulations again. You all Rock
  • Options
    Thank you and congratulations to all the winners. What a fun contest this was. You are all F A N T A S T I C !!!

For my consolation prize, please gift whatever you'd like from my Wish List.

Congratulations again. You all Rock

Dear ;) Your WL is cleared already! You should update it if you have wishes. :)
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited February 2017
    omg I won ! thank you so much I have to take a look at my wishlist to see what I would like.
    I want to thank @soocoolsim for sharing her prize with me.
    and @Lucyena for gifting.

@aricarai
    I have updated my wishlist and items 1-13 should add up to 1000.
    Post edited by fleshjenn on
  • Options
    taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! This was an awesome contest. <3 I want to thank the host, judges and sponsors and @soocoolsim for sharing her prize with me.

For my prize I'd like Muntin window 99 sp and Beautiful Boudoir Bed 99 sp, they are at the bottom of my wish list.
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • Options
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @Sandraelle ~ My pleasure! Hopefully this will help you with organizing your WL ;)

Thank you so much AD! Just finished downloading them. :-)