Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fixer Upper: Design | Renovate | Create [CLOSED]

Comments

• Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Okie dokie - I've updated the prizes on the front page <3
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Everything has been checked and is Custard Clean!
  • Options
    Everything has been checked and is Custard Clean!

Thank you so very much! I've sent you a message about judging :mrgreen:
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    I had a blast @aricarai, o the fun of a contest! Thanks also to @LadyEmillye as helper and judge and @Illusie as judge, and to @ADWilson and @Lucyena as sponsors! Thank You All!

Woot 3 new entries and a Hunk! Got ya all rec'd!

Luck to All! Creators and judges both!

• Options
    Just going through the CAS entries and absolutely luuuuurving them!

Once the judging has finished, I'll let everyone know the traits and zodiac sign that I had in mind when writing the CAS part. <3
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Got all entries rec'd now B) Had a lot of fun !!!
  • Options
    taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    If anyone would like feedback on their entries, just let me know <3

I'd love to get feedback. I think I have lots to learn from master builders.

I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • Options
    creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    @aricarai

Yes please!
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member

Yes, I would please. :)

And thanks again for hosting this contest. It had been years since I last entered a contest. I had a lot of fun and it brought back a lot of memories from back in the contest days. :)

• Options
    Got the front updated with those that have asked for feedback :mrgreen:
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member

5273.gif Want feedback !!! 5260.gif
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    @aricarai, please put me on your list for a feedback, too. :):)
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Finally, got a look at every last entry and rec'd them all up.

Feedback is always lovely. Thank you.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    At the weekend I downloaded all the entries and the last days I explored all the homes. :):o I am REALLY glad that I don't have to judge! The pictures are nice, as a matter of fact, BUT when you see them placed in the town, that blows you away! Every renovation is so beautiful and full of adorable details. And every home is special and so very different from each other :)

I want/need a new challenge!!! ;)
  • Options
    I've got the front page updated with those that have asked for feedback. :mrgreen:
    Lucyena wrote: »
    I want/need a new challenge!!! ;)

I was thinking about doing another...just thinking if I'd like to change it up a bit...hmm! :wink:

• Options
    I must say that the talent and creativity in this contest is just mind-blowing!
    I don't know about the other two judges, but ya'll have sure made it difficult :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    It was so fun to participate. Reminded me big-time of the "old days." I agree with all the comments about the level of creativity. I have been wowed by all of the entries. Of course, I always am. You all are GREAT!
  • Options
    I'm loving these builds. I just wanted to share some of the funny things I came across while judging, especially when EA decides to replace items that I don't have (replaced items/mishaps did not affect my judging - this is just for a chuckle!) :mrgreen:

Screenshot-1643_zpsol3wrbya.jpg

Screenshot-1648_zpshabzaanw.jpg

Screenshot-1647_zpsrzmfwzvk.jpg

Screenshot-1645_zps3fexaugl.jpg

• Options
    @Lucyena - where are those plants from that are on the front of your Design Renovation entry? They're gorgeous!
  • Options
    I'm loving these builds. I just wanted to share some of the funny things I came across while judging, especially when EA decides to replace items that I don't have (replaced items/mishaps did not affect my judging - this is just for a chuckle!) :mrgreen:
    Gotta love it. One thing I am always curious to see ... what will - or will not be there with a replacement. Very funny.

• Options
    creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member

Dern! I knew I should have upgraded that fireplace! :innocent:
  • Options

It was hilarious - went off as soon as they went in the door, but I'm happy to report that no lives were lost :mrgreen:
  • Options

Screenshot-1643_zpsol3wrbya.jpg

Screenshot-1648_zpshabzaanw.jpg

Screenshot-1647_zpsrzmfwzvk.jpg

Screenshot-1645_zps3fexaugl.jpg

:D Really funny!!!
  • Options
    @Lucyena - where are those plants from that are on the front of your Design Renovation entry? They're gorgeous!

The plants came with Dragon Valley (whisteria).
  • Options

It was hilarious - went off as soon as they went in the door, but I'm happy to report that no lives were lost :mrgreen:

LOL. That is funny.