Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OBITUARIES (Will close until fall 2017)

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 We will have a couple extra days for the scores for A2 because Erasimus did ask for an extension until the weekend AND InaMac hasn't been feeling well...I'm sure you may have noticed she hasn't been on that much (even at Simtech). I'm hoping and praying she gets better quickly! The winter weather takes a toll on so many of us! <3

<3 Get better soon! @InaMac69 <3o:)
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Sending healthy and positive vibes to you, @InaMac69 It's no wonder you two get run down, you work so hard all the time. I'd totally admire you both. <3:)<3

Plus Christmas shopping and wrapping presents. It's a busy time for everyone.

• Options
    Thank you so much @Jendowoz0612 You're too kind! <3o:)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Updated with Erasimus entry...very nice entry! :D

Scores should be posted on Monday. InaMac is still not feeling well and I am involved with some events this weekend. Please feel free to continue to work on the next assignment shared at Simtech.
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited December 2016
    Thanks all for the love on the photo. Sorry I'm late saying that. :s

@SimsORIGfan That looks awesome! :)

I hope @InaMac69 will ok. Missing her already. Feel better. <3<3<3
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    Hi all, am back for a bit (meds are kicking in at last LOL) remember if I dont make much sense its not me its the pain medication scrambling my brain haha, sent score @ArtsyAmy <3
    @Jendowoz0612 I am just going to send the comments for the teen challenge in about half hour or so <3

Everyone done an amazing job this round B)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    Thank you for the comments, @InaMac69 got them and added them to mine.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    @ArtsyAmy495 is having internet issues right now, so thank you for your patience for the scoring of "Death by Fire" round and Talking Teenager feedback. She hasn't forgotten, hopefully she'll be back up soon. :)<3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 --- OH the Woes of your internet being down ........... Very Frustrating to say the least...........NP! HUGZ
  • Options
    @Everyone I finally have my internet restored, but I have lots of catching up to do now from the work I couldn't do without the connection for my pc stuff.

I will get up the scores and get everything starting just after Christmas.

So sorry for the delays, winter is starting off very bad this year in my area. I have already lost power & internet more than twice + I NOW have a leak in my roof needing repair. (from all the snow we've had)

I'm hoping i won't need major remodeling/repair work, but at least I he my internet back....i wanted to keep you posted.

Thank you all, you're the best! <3:) and thank you @Jendowoz0612 for helping me out by posting the updates for me when I couldn't get online! o:)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    You are very welcome, my friend, @ArtsyAmy495 Have a wonderful Christmas today, our day was yesterday of course but my family celebrations are today also.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    @ColorMePink @JennaCatz @Jendowoz0612 @InaMac69 @SimsORIGfan @lionpaws @Erasimus @Socallucyfan @fabtiffsim @HappyPanda @dancergirlcb @KittensMeow10

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say how happy I've been to be able to actually get online these past few days! Phew! I have been hit with some pretty bad weather so far this winter & I'm just so grateful for not getting too sick. When I lost my power, and then internet shortly after for many days, I wasn't able to get online and fell behind on several Community projects. I don't like to half-way do something, so I have decided to postpone this competition until the fall of 2017 just before Halloween.

I will still be actively participating in the Community, but just realistically can't actually run any comps for awhile. At the time I started this comp, I wasn't doing the magazine (Simplistic Magazine). Since the issues are released monthly, I would like to dedicate my time there. Since Style is just finishing up, I am happy to continue on with doing the Feedback as a Coach in @Jendowoz0612 "Teenage Fun Activity" and I would ask that anyone wanting to continue modeling with story involvement, PLEASE feel free to join in on the fun of her activity. I will continue to participant in her party, I just won't be able to run my own for a bit. You are all welcome to also participate in any activities with the magazine too. I love your pictures & creativity!

I want to thank ALL who participated in this competition & I do look forward to starting it up again...just at a later time. I really enjoyed the awesome pictures of the sim deaths (I know that sounds terrible), but you all did a fabulous job!
    <3
    Post edited by ArtsyAmy on
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited December 2016
    @ArtsyAmy -- Yes You have a lot on your plate... Will Miss this COMP ............ It's My Favorite ...... :p Will we pick up from where we left off??? Or ? Thanks Hun...... HUGZZZZ <3 Also will we automatically be tagged for it.....? :p
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @ArtsyAmy -- Yes You have a lot on your plate... Will Miss this COMP ............ It's My Favorite ...... :p Will we pick up from where we left off??? Or ? Thanks Hun...... HUGZZZZ <3 Also will we automatically be tagged for it.....? :p

Oh yes, Dear! I will run the same rounds I have now since I already have the entire competition rounds & descriptions. I will tag everyone again& also open it for any new models wanting to join in. And yes, I will miss running this too! I love hosting & judging comps, but wasn't doing the other activities at the time.

I'll be doing lots of FB Events & mag stuff though, so PLEASE see me there, You!!! <3
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Nooooo! Aw I'm going miss this. :'( I completely understand, because I get easily overwhelmed and often take up too many things at a time. Then the holidays just makes it worse. >_< I'm not sure if I'll even be around Fall 2017, but I love this comp for how unique and awesome it was. Maybe I'll make time for it. :p

As for Drew, he's beyond happy that he doesn't have to get killed off anymore. >:):lol: